AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Song Hye Gyo & Lee Byung Hun

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
122 replies to this topic

#81 teal

teal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 01:33 PM

they are no longer dating. they were also engaged for a short period of time. i think the main problem was the marriage issue. lbh wanted to get married but shg wanted to concentrate on her career and also that she wasn't ready since she's still young.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't blame her - especially since she is so successful now... clapclap

#82 vivy17

vivy17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:23 AM

u guys are HORRIBLE people. these two were soo in love with each other. LBH never reaveled his love life publically until he dated SHG. they both sat down for this interview where they told the fans of their plans for the future and how they both loved each other so much that they cant stand being away from one another. they even said how they cant imagine living without one another. SHG was the perfect daughter in law as LBH's mother described and everything. LBH and SHG both even planned to either move in with LBH's family or get their own place not too far from both sides of the family in order to maintain a strong relationship with both familes.

its such a pity and so sad that they broke up. y'all need to stop b!tching about how old he is because he looks good for someone whos 34. it doesnt matter about his age as long as they love each other. u act like hes freaken like 60 or something. shut up about how its good that they broke up because its sad enough that they both lost someone they really loved.
:angry:

#83 isabel219

isabel219

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:20 PM

i heard that SHK had already have a bf before i saw full house but i never thought he would be so old!!!!!!!!
she is definitly too good for jim , actually bi and she match very good together , what a couple!
but it 'is not a matter what we say , the most important is SHK s choice

#84 Katie3856

Katie3856

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:24 PM

Hey i heard that they're filiming a ALL IN 2, the leading male would still be Lee Byung Hun, but Song Hye Gyo wont be in it because of the budget

#85 inday yu

inday yu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:18 PM

All In is one of my all-time favorites. LBH and SHG were both good but the
series is more LBH's than SHG. that's probably the reason they chose to
retain LBH and not SHG. though an All In without SHG is kinda incomplete.
i like their partnership. :blush

#86 zashibear

zashibear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 01:17 AM

There are still no def. confirmation that ALL IN 2 will be done. LBH has not said yes to it yet.

#87 xXx-cutay

xXx-cutay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 09:21 PM

i think they look like a good couple... their chemistry on screen was good. i liked it.. too bad they are not together anymore.. i think shg matches older guys.. she seems too mature for guys her age. she's so young.. only 23??

#88 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 10:53 PM

I also think their chemistry on screen is good. It's too bad they broke up in real life.

#89 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 11:40 PM

I kind of like them two together but.. it seems like he's a little too old for her. Maybe it was a good thing for them to break up. I want to see them in another series.. i liked them in All In.

#90 evilging79

evilging79

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 06:02 AM

Wow... i'm so outdated. Just found out that they've broken up. I thought they'd still be together. I like watching them together in All In.

#91 ahploi

ahploi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:00 AM

My sis told me that SHK and Bi are really bf and gf. Is that true?

She told me after SHK broke up with SHG, then she was filming full house and somehow SHK and Bi are together now? is that true? Something that Bi is younger than SHK (sister younger brother love)

#92 teDDy#1

teDDy#1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:45 AM

SHG is too good for that old man ...

i can't stand lee byung hun in the first place ... i mean wats so good abt him??
he's not THAT famous, he's not hot or even the tiniest bit good looking and he's OLD ... not that old actors are no good or anything ...

either way i don't think they should be together at all, but if they do love each other and its TRUE LOVE then they should stay together. imagine some random person barging into ur sexlife and telling YOU wat to do and WHO to marry ... (hm... that reminds me of my best friend ... -_-")

#93 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:58 AM

errh... Much as I wish that Bi & SHG are tog, I don't think they are dating now....

Bi is younger by less than a year if you go by SHG's actual birth date...

I'm quite amused by so many people keep saying this phrase "sister-brother love"... it's not as incestuous/ sinful as it sounds....

What's really sister-brother love is the relationship protrayed in "flowers in the attic" the novel... I don't even consider Vic-Barbie's relationship much of of a "sister-brother" one but of course, such a phrase always seem to incite people's interest/ curiosity

#94 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 09:55 AM

that son of a gun, should be thankful to have suchhhhhhhhhhh a beauty GAR!!!!! *envy*

too bad our lives won't be as good as his ;)

#95 arava

arava

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:41 PM

Wow... i'm so outdated. Just found out that they've broken up.  I thought they'd still be together.  I like watching them together in All In.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, me too. Just read about it in the news. Well, at least it might be for good :lol?: since that guy really doesn't match up with SHK. :)

#96 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2005 - 06:10 PM

Your right buddy.I like Won Bin for Song Hye Kyo.Or even Song Seung Hun.I think LBH is a responsible and nice person but Choi Ji Woo is much more fitting for him than SHK.And she is still too young to get married

#97 clearingsky

clearingsky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 08:38 PM

I really dont like him!!!.
dont know why..
maybe ever since I sak SHK with Bi in full house, my mind was thinking that they are the perfect couple !!!
hahaha, dont know though..

#98 jay.cee

jay.cee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:38 AM

awww....i think they're really cute together. i dont know much about asian celeb news and what not...but from what i can see, they seem like a good match.

#99 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2005 - 02:09 AM

I think I am the one that is the most outdated of all. I never even knew that they dated and to bad they broke up. I think age should not matter as long as they are in love with each other. I liked them a lot in the series All In. I find him to be very sexy and handsome in this series. But everybody have their own definition of sexy and handsome. I kinder feel bad for them. It very hard to be popular and in love at the same time without having people saying this and that. I think she have more chemistry with Bi.

#100 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 02:01 AM

I heard that they went and then next thing I know I hear that they broke up...well life goes on and YES age don't matter LBH is pretty HOT for his age^^ after watching the dramam MY LOVELY SAM SOON or aka MY NAME IS SAM SOON...age don't really matter anymore, it's more about LOVE now^^

#101 newburgh

newburgh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:07 AM

I dont think aged is a problem to lovers, Song Hye Gyo & Lee Byung Hun either. Unless they are happy together!

#102 ngpossible

ngpossible

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:05 AM

so was she upset that he wouldn't wait for her or what? she wanted to wait until she wasn't as popular right? but i think a 12 year gap makes a big difference...she should find a younger man...but as long as she's happy then it's all good

#103 aimzers

aimzers

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:27 AM

yeah...i agree with you...he was kind of old for her. i can't imagine myself marrying someone 12 years older...

#104 summer4ever

summer4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:04 AM

i think she is cute...i don't know about him...but...i think they both play in the series....ALL IN.....:)

#105 higueta

higueta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 03:23 AM

real glad they broke up...he's 12 years older than her!! thats like me dating a 5 year old *shivers* *dies* ... or its like me dating a 29 year old ..rwar XD ..

but yea! he's way too old / ugly / not good enough for her!!  i think her and bi (rain) look good together ... they're soooo good in Full House
LOL it seems the majority of her fans don't think they look good together :D awesome ! not that the guys bad looking or anything ... just ... hes old

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Arh...I totally agree with You!

Song Hye Gyo should couple up with RAIN...they will be the hottest couple in town..
Lets wait and see! hehee..

#106 boi

boi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 05:47 AM

He is older to her of about 12 or 13 years, because LBH will be 34 this year :shock

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well i'm glad they broke up because she is just too goodlooking for him! and man i never knew he was so olddddddddd

#107 casual_yet_with_style

casual_yet_with_style

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 06:05 AM

no offense to anybody who are anti-SHG and LBH, but i think that u guys should stop b*tching about how LBH is so much older than her and that he;s not good enough for her. i mean, just because he;s twelve years older, it doesnt mean anything. my parents are 8 years apart, so?!? just grow up, everybody!

Edited by casual_yet_with_style, 11 October 2005 - 06:06 AM.

#108 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2005 - 06:33 AM

oh my!!!

why is this forum so full of anti-lbh ...

he's 35 ... oozing with sex appeal ... very charismatic ... and such a fine multi-awarded actor ...

besides he's more popular than shk in korea, japan, singapore, and other asian countries ... except the phils, maybe. he's drama beautiful days wasnt shown on primetime so this could explain his lesser popularity here.

so is it now a fault to fall in love with a much younger gal? ... or vice versa?

tho, imho, i think shk just got infatuated with lbh.

#109 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:08 AM

Beg to differ with the above post.

LBH does have a certain charm and I'm not putting him down

But I think it's a bit strong to say that SHK was infatuated with LBH, as if their affections were not mutual...

LBH was very much in love with her, just as she was with him.... things just didn't work out so I think we should just leave it as that...

I also don't think it's a matter of whether or not LBH is more popular than SHK... I think in certain Asian countries, SHK has become very popular, along with Bi because of Full House.

Yeah, age difference is not something to focus on but it happens that it was a factor they had to consider, considering the restrictions SHK's ex-company had placed on her (I believe that she changed companies recently).

#110 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 12:13 AM

Beg to differ with the above post.

LBH does have a certain charm and I'm not putting him down

But I think it's a bit strong to say that SHK was infatuated with LBH, as if their affections were not mutual...

LBH was very much in love with her, just as she was with him.... things just didn't work out so I think we should just leave it as that...

I also don't think it's a matter of whether or not LBH is more popular than SHK... I think in certain Asian countries, SHK has become very popular, along with Bi because of Full House.

Yeah, age difference is not something to focus on but it happens that it was a factor they had to consider, considering the restrictions SHK's ex-company had placed on her (I believe that she changed companies recently).

i respect ur opinion ... and i have nothing against shk.

its just that ... as an lbh fan i find that a lot of people in this forum has pictured lbh as if he's a "dirty old man" not worthy of shk's affection nor attention.

but i still firmly believe that shk really just got deeply infatuated with him ... and d realization of her getting married at d height of her career maybe sort of shook her off. ur last paragraph, i think, confirmed this.

true love entails sacrifices. and at this point in her career, shk just cannot sacrifice her career yet. on d other hand, lbh set her free for her to realize her dreams.

please dont get me wrong ... i understand shk's predicament.

been there ... done that ...

#111 Guest_dragoyang_*

Guest_dragoyang_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 05:20 AM

I used to think Lee Byung Hun was the womanizing type, but turns out he isn't. Go fig.

Quite frankly, the age difference between them kinda worried me, and it looks like my worries were valid.

#112 inday yu

inday yu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:09 PM

i respect ur opinion  ...  and i have nothing against shk.

its just that  ...  as an lbh fan i find that a lot of people in this forum has pictured lbh as if he's a "dirty old man" not worthy of shk's affection nor attention.

but i still firmly believe that shk really just got deeply infatuated with him ... and d realization of her getting married at d height of her career maybe sort of shook her off.    ur last paragraph, i think, confirmed this.     

true love entails sacrifices.    and at this point in her career, shk just cannot sacrifice her career yet.    on d other hand, lbh set her free for her to realize her dreams. 

please dont get me wrong  ...  i understand shk's predicament.   

been there  ...  done that  ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i sooooo agree with you ! things just didn't work out for them.
let them be. PEACE .

#113 cho_chang

cho_chang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:45 AM

i sooooo agree with you ! things just didn't work out for them.
let them be.  PEACE .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks inday yu ...

i've just registered ... so i now have a name ... and not simply a guest.

#114 karylee

karylee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:17 AM

theres nothing in love where one should be with another because they seem more suited.
a lot of female korean celebrities are with older men (ie 10 yrs plus) chae rim is married to one 12 yrs her senior.

cliche line, love is blind... can happen to anyone and disappear from anyone...

im just waiting for it to happen between me and lbh :lol?:

Edited by karylee, 16 October 2005 - 01:17 AM.

#115 flyinghigh

flyinghigh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 09:45 PM

Can anyone tell me why they split up ?

they are suits to each others

:down

#116 lucky girl

lucky girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:36 AM

what the hell is wrong ppl!!? age difference?? god what world is this? I thought age difference was no longer a big deal! i'm 22 and I would date/marry lbh is i had the chance!! frankly i'm much more interested in guys in their late 20s or into their 30s...cos they are more charming, masculine and MATURE!! all you talking about bi...i'm sorry, i don't really have anything against him but how do you apply masculine and mature to him? and charm, lbh sure has charm, his not the best looking actor but his my fav korean star..why? charm! if shk thinks anyway similar to me then she'll prefer maturity as well...maybe that's why she chose him in the first place? look at the guys these days, they seem to be maturing later and later...and girls all maturing ealier and earlier, well at least i am! i can't connect with guys my add, they are like kids!

but back to the topic...i think they were a very very hot couple, it was good when they were together but no lose now...just hope they both find their partners and settles down. on top of that...i want to applaud lbh for the way he acted after the breakup. basically, his management company announced that lbh and shk broke up officially, then lbh had to work in japan shortly after the announcement. after he returned, he publicly announced and apologized saying that it was not fair that shk had to tackle the press in korea while he was away...i mean gentleman or what?? no wonder they are still friends!

Edited by fifimimi, 25 February 2006 - 01:43 AM.

#117 mystical

mystical

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 12:45 PM

definitely agree with u....he's such a gentleman and he really is charming...though not good looking

#118 farnee1980

farnee1980

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:13 AM

Well boys & girls, i dunno tis sort of thing is subjective as it depends on individual. But i guess age is juz a number 2 most ppl ...especially those rich & famous. Look at Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore? Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta Jones? These r the HOLLYWOOD hottest couple so guess they exemplify age DO NOT matters in this modern era.

In fact it is a fact tht guys mature slower than girls. No *PUN* intended at the male ok guys? :worship

So i don't blame SHK 4 being with LBY even though shes much more beautiful or youthful if compare to LBG. Reality is a lot of girls go 4 older guys as they ready to take on commitment while fellows at the her age is starting to SOW their WILD OATs if ya know wat i mean.

Even on norm, a lot of beautiful goes for guys less attractive. WHY? Well can never be explain except sometimes beauty is in the eye of beholder and INNER BEAUTY still supercedes in some scenario. What would you rather SUPERFICIAL beauty without INNER BEAUTY? Leave it to u guys....

No doubt bout RAIN being yummier than LBG....hehehe i like Rain - BI too.... in terms of beauty well BI & SHK is well-matched but sometimes its MORE THAN THT.

Happy thinking! :blush

#119 myaddiction

myaddiction

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:19 AM

Well boys & girls, i dunno tis sort of thing is subjective as it depends on individual. But i guess age is juz a number 2 most ppl ...especially those rich & famous. Look at Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore? Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta Jones? These r the HOLLYWOOD hottest couple so guess they exemplify age DO NOT matters in this modern era.

In fact it is a fact tht guys mature slower than girls. No *PUN* intended at the male ok guys? :worship

So i don't blame SHK 4 being with LBY even though shes much more beautiful or youthful if compare to LBG. Reality is a lot of girls go 4 older guys as they ready to take on commitment while fellows at the her age is starting to SOW their WILD OATs if ya know wat i mean.

Even on norm, a lot of beautiful goes for guys less attractive. WHY? Well can never be explain except sometimes beauty is in the eye of beholder and INNER BEAUTY still supercedes in some scenario. What would you rather SUPERFICIAL beauty without INNER BEAUTY? Leave it to u guys....

No doubt bout RAIN being yummier than LBG....hehehe i like Rain - BI too.... in terms of beauty well BI & SHK is well-matched but sometimes its MORE THAN THT.

Happy thinking! :blush

i agree totally. age shouldnt be a barrier and there's more to a relationship than superficial matters. and i thought they looked good together. too bad they split up. anyway i like lbh. he's charismatic, charming and definitely not ugly and old like some people said.

#120 PinkAngel506

PinkAngel506

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:24 AM

omg so he is lee byung hun? i heard dat song hye kyo(or gyo) was really upset after dey broke up nd didnt appear 4 da firs 4 days filmin full house. i kant believe he is dat much older dan her. oh well, hope song hye kyo(or goy) find herself a new bf soon. i do hope her new bf would b rain but even if dey dont date later on at least let dem hav sum other series or movie 2gether where dey r a couple!