Song Hye Gyo & Lee Byung Hun

122 replies to this topic

#51 MokaGirl

::: the one and only :::

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 04:38 AM

It has been confirmed by Koreans news that they two have broken. No much thing left to be said ... Actually Ive seen All In but .. I wasnT much into LBH maybe bcuz of the storyline, ... I donT know.

#52 raisinz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 06:46 AM

LBH is so old. it's time for him to settle down!

#53 pinkpanther0927

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 10:01 AM

shg may look good with bi ( they are my bet for best screen couples anyway after watching fullhouse), even if shg broke up w/ lbh i heard that bi is dating that actress he was paired with in sangdoo so i guess it can't be possible.

• Guests

Posted 02 March 2005 - 05:23 AM

yea, all i heard was that they were dating or something like that...doesn't LBH look like the leading male character in Delightful Girl Chung Hyang??

#55 Guest_Guest_jenny_*_*

• Guests

Posted 09 March 2005 - 10:10 AM

that's good darling! its lyk WOW! clapclap

#56 no0ne

shinhwa angel

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 11:03 AM

Bi has no gf..
i like shg with bi than with lbh

#57 kswdotcom

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 05:10 PM

i think they sweet together, but they don't really match.
lee byung hyun seems a bit old for her, but he's good looking =)
choi ji woo seem to match with him more...are they going out?

• Guests

Posted 13 March 2005 - 10:27 PM

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? are they together? where did you read it from?? show me show me!!!
I dont know why, but I dont like that girl... :down

esmink, on Mar 13 2005 10 26 PM, said:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? are they together? where did you read it from?? show me show me!!!
I dont know why, but I dont like that girl...  :down

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

by da way... where can I read korea news? =P

#59 cherrypie197

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 02:35 AM

the rumors are not true! Not that I don't think so! I read from soompi in lee byung hun and song hye gyo that they were still going out! 12 years is not a big obstacle. I mean, song hye gyo could be just wise beyond her years which naturally work since she seems that way. My parents' age difference is also 12 years, but they compliment each other very well. I think they should get married and settle down, but i think it would be the end of their acting career. lol knowing the fans...

#60 Guest_mary may_*

• Guests

Posted 23 March 2005 - 05:49 AM

[pls. send me the lyrics of i think i by byung the full house soundtrack at hermione_05_may@yahoo.com

#61 nhecarl1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 12:21 PM

tell me something about this show..is it nice to watch? blush

#62 pingy72

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 03:40 AM

is this girl in soong poong clinic because she looks so hot in it :shock anyone heard of this korean sitcom?

• Guests

Posted 24 March 2005 - 07:26 AM

I don't think SHG an LPH match at all because he looks like her older brother. Despite LPH is a wonderful actor but he looks way mature for SHG. SHG is so young and damn gorgeous. I really think she suit SSH. They were made for eachother in Endless Love. It was a very touching story. Oh btw she match with WonBin too. :worship

#64 lowjack51

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 08:41 AM

does anyone know why they broke up? i heard the publicity was too annoying and made them go their seperate ways... but not sure if this is true. i don't think age is a factor

#65 wuxiaaddict

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 05:45 AM

I don't think the guy is bad looking, a little rugged but not bad looking at all. Hye Gyo is very good looking. But I think she is too little to get marry. I mean, she's only in her early twenties and her career is just started to go off. Definitely not good to be married so early and in the best time of her career. I think Hye Gyo matched really well with Bi and the guy from 'Endless Love.' She looked so good with both of them.

#66 littlemay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 03:35 AM

I really love LBH after watching Beautiful days and when they reported that LBH was going to do All IN with SHG, I thought the age differences will make a differences. BUT, after watching the series, I changed my mind... They made a good couple (IMHO), but alas nothing good last forever... It must be hard to live your romance thru the public eyes. It would take a Strong person to survive this type of romance. I admire LBH and SHG for being honest and telling the world, they may be in love... And for also admitting that the timing was not right and to end their relationship. Without double 2 classy individuals! clapclap

BTW, if you have TVB Jade Channel, ALL In is on Jade East daily at 8pm and also on Jade West (but don't the exact time). clapclap

#67 Guest_Guest_jen_*_*

• Guests

Posted 19 May 2005 - 07:44 AM

:harhar

dotstah, on Jan 5 2005 7 16 AM, said:

yeah- SHG and lee byung hun are alrite.btu after full house , dunuo why, but i reckon SHG and bi would go much nicer together:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed, SHG and Bi go very well together.

Did she go under the knife. She looks very plastic. She seems different from AIMY and Hotelier.

#68 dantz_bitz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:45 PM

icetea987, on Mar 28 2005 6 19 AM, said:

i like her a lot..she's so funny in full house

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like her. Not only can she acts in sweeping kind, she is just as good in hilarious serial.

• Guests

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:03 AM

They made such a weird couple...
She and Won Bin would make cute babies...

#70 TKY ♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:58 PM

I don't think age really matters if the difference is 10 and under. But as long as Lee Byung Hun is older than Song Hye Gyo, and live happily ever after. ^^

#71 lonilonei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:34 AM

Song Hye Gyo had ok chemistry with Lee Byung Hun in All In, but I didn't think they were exactly that cute. I have to say that the chemistry between and her are so much cuter! How old is Bi and how old is SHG??? Oh, they are so sweet together. Besides, LBH would do better with a slightly older gal.

#72 genna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 04:51 AM

I don't think age really matters. As long as two people are in love and are happy, then that's what's most important, right? I think they made a very nice couple. It's a pity that they broke up, but again, it's their lives and their decisions, so I respect that. Hopefully they'll find someone right for themselves soon^^

#73 zashibear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 08:14 PM

I liked them together in ALL IN. Because that show had good acting and the storyline was interesting. It got dragging in parts plus too much flashbacks but still enjoyed that series. LBH is so cool he may not be the most handsome but he has animal appeal.

#74 shellie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:12 PM

lbh is so very handsome and he's charismatic!

when i first heard they were together, i thought "OH" but after seeing how they look in ALL IN, age SHOULDNOT make a difference.

yes, it's incomprehensible to think of it like a 20yr old dating a 7 yr old but come on, they weren't that young and a 32 dating a 22 doesn't matter. like the quote "you don't pick who you fall in love with" is true.

i actually wish it have work out for them but since it didn't, i hope they'll find there most true love and if sometimes, somewhere we don't know where, each of them still thinks of the other and became nostalgic or what might have been, we would never know.

lol i think i'm actually more hurt for them than they are hurt themselves. *sniffs* ok ok, so i'm hooked on them but seriously, age is just a number and if i fall in love with a man 12 years older than me, oh well people who disagreed can just talk about it to themselves. at least i'll be happy!

and yes, shk is 4 months older than me so yes i can imagine being in her shoes. and the best part? DATING LEE BYUNG HUN!!! *hahahaha* i still can't get over them!

Edited by shellie, 17 June 2005 - 09:13 PM.

#75 Guest_melissa_*

• Guests

Posted 17 June 2005 - 10:43 PM

WOW! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE A COUPLE IN REAL LIFE? ANYWAY, I THINK HE IS A LITTLE TOO OLD FOR HER, BUT IF THEY ARE HAPPY THEN I AM HAPPY FOR THEM. ALSO, I HEARD THAT THEY ARE NO LONGER DATING BECAUSE OF THEIR WORK SCHEDULES. IS THIS TRUE?

#76 lksmjcnt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:01 AM

WOW! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE A COUPLE IN REAL LIFE?  ANYWAY, I THINK HE IS A LITTLE TOO OLD FOR HER, BUT IF THEY ARE HAPPY THEN I AM HAPPY FOR THEM.  ALSO, I HEARD THAT THEY ARE NO LONGER DATING BECAUSE OF THEIR WORK SCHEDULES.  IS THIS TRUE?

they are no longer dating. they were also engaged for a short period of time. i think the main problem was the marriage issue. lbh wanted to get married but shg wanted to concentrate on her career and also that she wasn't ready since she's still young.

• Guests

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:47 AM

the firdt time i saw Sonh Hye Kyo was in All In wit LBH..they look great together.. but after watchin Full House ..guess i was wrong abt it . yess i agree some plz said LBH look old for SHK.

• Guests

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:23 PM

i read somewhere (soompi and other publications touching on the 'x files' of korean actors and actresses that the real reason why song hye kyo and lee byung hun broke up was that the latter was a miser. also, song hye kyo cannot stand the unusual sex positions that lee byung hun was demanding from her. i don't know the veracity of this bit of rumor though it has already been published on several magazines and newspapers about it. lee byung hun on his part refused to comment on this. so there, lbh is a miser and sex pervert. <_<

• Guests

Posted 05 July 2005 - 05:36 PM

I don't think age really matters. As long as two people are in love and are happy, then that's what's most important, right?
YEp..Age is only a number

song hye kyo cannot stand the unusual sex positions that lee byung hun was demanding from her. i don't know the veracity of this bit of rumor
I wouldn't believe it...who would want to reveal such personal matters to the whole public.

lee byung hun on his part refused to comment on this
I think lbh think this is rubbish talks so he doesn't want to add in.

• Guests

Posted 01 August 2005 - 12:28 AM

mavourneen, on Jan 25 2004 3 18 PM, said:

He is older to her of about 12 or 13 years, because LBH will be 34 this year :shock

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i thought she was 25..how can she be that younger than him

#81 teal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 01:33 PM

lksmjcnt, on Jun 19 2005 7 01 PM, said:

they are no longer dating. they were also engaged for a short period of time. i think the main problem was the marriage issue. lbh wanted to get married but shg wanted to concentrate on her career and also that she wasn't ready since she's still young.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't blame her - especially since she is so successful now... clapclap

#82 vivy17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:23 AM

u guys are HORRIBLE people. these two were soo in love with each other. LBH never reaveled his love life publically until he dated SHG. they both sat down for this interview where they told the fans of their plans for the future and how they both loved each other so much that they cant stand being away from one another. they even said how they cant imagine living without one another. SHG was the perfect daughter in law as LBH's mother described and everything. LBH and SHG both even planned to either move in with LBH's family or get their own place not too far from both sides of the family in order to maintain a strong relationship with both familes.

its such a pity and so sad that they broke up. y'all need to stop b!tching about how old he is because he looks good for someone whos 34. it doesnt matter about his age as long as they love each other. u act like hes freaken like 60 or something. shut up about how its good that they broke up because its sad enough that they both lost someone they really loved.
:angry:

#83 isabel219

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:20 PM

i heard that SHK had already have a bf before i saw full house but i never thought he would be so old!!!!!!!!
she is definitly too good for jim , actually bi and she match very good together , what a couple!
but it 'is not a matter what we say , the most important is SHK s choice

#84 Katie3856

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 11:24 PM

Hey i heard that they're filiming a ALL IN 2, the leading male would still be Lee Byung Hun, but Song Hye Gyo wont be in it because of the budget

#85 inday yu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 14 August 2005 - 01:18 PM

All In is one of my all-time favorites. LBH and SHG were both good but the
series is more LBH's than SHG. that's probably the reason they chose to
retain LBH and not SHG. though an All In without SHG is kinda incomplete.
i like their partnership. :blush

#86 zashibear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 01:17 AM

There are still no def. confirmation that ALL IN 2 will be done. LBH has not said yes to it yet.

#87 xXx-cutay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 09:21 PM

i think they look like a good couple... their chemistry on screen was good. i liked it.. too bad they are not together anymore.. i think shg matches older guys.. she seems too mature for guys her age. she's so young.. only 23??

• Guests

Posted 22 August 2005 - 10:53 PM

I also think their chemistry on screen is good. It's too bad they broke up in real life.

• Guests

Posted 29 August 2005 - 11:40 PM

I kind of like them two together but.. it seems like he's a little too old for her. Maybe it was a good thing for them to break up. I want to see them in another series.. i liked them in All In.

#90 evilging79

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 06:02 AM

Wow... i'm so outdated. Just found out that they've broken up. I thought they'd still be together. I like watching them together in All In.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users