Current Residency: Hong Kong
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 5"7.5' (173cm)
Weight : 52kg
Family members: mother, 1 elder sister
School Attended: Maryknoll Covent School; St. Paul Secondary School
Favorite Food: ice-cream; chocolate; crab
Favorite color: Purple (especially pinkish purple/ deep purple)
Favorite artist: Lam Ching Ha and Takuya Kimura
Favorite Japanese TV-series: Long Vacation
Favorite Cartoon: Ding Tong
Background: She is half Portuguese and Chinese descent.
Artist Management Company: Paciwood Music & Entertainment Limited Artist
Manager: Joe Chan Sinn

Awards :
Miss Hongkong Beauty Pageant 1988
Miss International Ambasadress 1988
Miss Chinese International Pageant (TVB) 1988
Miss Photogenic of Chinese International Pageant 1988
1996 and 1997 ATV Most Welcome TV Commercial Female Artist Award

Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by lover, 16 January 2004 - 11:58 AM.

#2 athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 02:20 AM

There is another thread in TVB-section. I've posted a lot of pics of her there.

#3 Guest_Precious_*

• Guests

Posted 19 January 2004 - 05:03 PM

Love her. Do you guys still remember she paired up with Leon Lai in modern series. It was an old series of TVB. I can't remember the title of the series.

#4 bluesky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 05:56 AM

She's gorgeous. Too bad she doesn't doing Hong Kong drama, I would love to watch her in the drama. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by bluesky, 13 June 2004 - 06:27 AM.

#5 lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 06:37 AM

Adieu, on Aug 12 2004 4 00 PM, said:

i have a whole collection of her recent pics....but i cant find an image uploader....

you can use www.photobucket.com, it's a good image uploader

there are plenty of new pics of michele at hong kong star discussion forum.

here are some recent pics

there pics are during July in China, she's aging gracefully
http://www.lijiaxin....d/21%20(15).jpg
http://www.lijiaxin....d/21%20(16).jpg
http://www.lijiaxin....d/21%20(10).jpg

Edited by gossip80, 11 August 2005 - 07:24 AM.

#6 uay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 06:32 AM

havent heard any news about michelle for quite awhile. does anyone know what she doing lately?

#7 BORNINHK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 01:35 PM

uay, on Sep 15 2004 6 32 AM, said:

havent heard any news about michelle for quite awhile. does anyone know what she doing lately?
Please check www.lijiaxin.com
She's still a much demanded model.

• Guests

Posted 19 October 2004 - 06:37 PM

HI!

Do you know that Michelle was in europe ?

I saw her in the store LAFAYETTE in paris .

She was with a friend ( a girl ) , but I don't recognize her !

Flo .

Hi!

I have forgotten to tell you that she was in Paris on the 4th of october.

Flo

#9 BORNINHK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 06:55 PM

schuss, on Oct 19 2004 6 37 PM, said:

HI!
Do you know that Michelle was in europe ?

I saw her in the store LAFAYETTE in paris .

She was with a friend ( a girl ) , but I don't recognize her !
Flo .

Hi!
I have forgotten to tell you that she was in Paris on the 4th of october.

Flo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And you didn't speak to her?!Maybe you didn't recognize her friend,because she might not be a celebrity.I have been in this store too.But it was in last July.

kca, on Oct 24 2004 5 03 AM, said:

I like her, she's pretty.
Is she purely Chinese or half chinese?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Her late father was Portugese and her mother is Chinese.I have never seen a picture of her dad.I'm curious about his looks.

Edited by BORNINHK, 26 October 2004 - 07:01 PM.

#10 lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 10:22 AM

new pics
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://img.ent.tom.c.../041015ljx4.jpg
http://img.ent.tom.c.../041015ljx5.jpg
http://img.ent.tom.c.../041015ljx6.jpg

Edited by katherinekwokhk, 04 March 2008 - 07:59 AM.
max 3 pictures with [img] tags per post

#11 lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 09:02 AM

10/30/2004) Michelle Reis (Lee Ka Yun) yesterday attended a watch
press conference. Ka Yun revealed that she has met a guy who she is
interested. "Actually wooing a girl doesn't need seven figures.
Recently a friend bought me clothes and I was already very happy. I
thought he was very thoughtful. (Is the guy after you?) I want that
too, he is my type, but it didn't feel like that. He only treats me
like a friend. We are pretty much impossible. Maybe the time isn't
right."

As for rumors of her gaining weight for trimming ad, she denied, "Of
course not. I have ten ad campaigns on my hand, I have no reason to
cross the other advertisers for just one ad. That day I wore loose
pants and people called me fat. Luckily earlier I was chosen to be one
of the top ten stars with the best figures. Right now I am around 110
pounds or so."

This is for a commerical, must be for a watch commerical,
quite a few pics to be loaded.

Edited by katherinekwokhk, 04 March 2008 - 08:00 AM.
tungstar pics are not allowed

• Guests

Posted 16 November 2004 - 07:44 AM

michelle is the ALL TIME best hong kong model... she's just the prettiest asian ever!! she's just flawless with the height, perfect figure and the gorgeous face!!! perfect choice as a model for loreal..

#13 ruthruth

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 07:09 PM

lee ka yan on my list should be the prettiest actress and model i love her in hak ma wong chi nice figure as well

• Guests

Posted 23 November 2004 - 09:59 PM

Lee ka yan is the most beautyfull woman in Hong Kong!!!! clapclap

Edited by katherinekwokhk, 04 March 2008 - 08:01 AM.
double post

#15 Goolo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 02:50 PM

just a question ....why is it Michelle Reis and not Michelle Lee?

• Guests

Posted 07 December 2004 - 02:59 PM

Michelle Monique Reis is her real name cause her late father is Portugese.

Lee Ka Yan is her chinese name.

#17 Guest_Hugsnkis321_*

• Guests

Posted 25 December 2004 - 03:52 AM

Michele Reis in Healing Heart...she is beyond beautiful in this movie. even when she is goin under the knife, she still lookz beautiful. n HELL, Michele gets 2 paired w/ super-HOTTIE Tony Leung CW :wub:! they look perfect 2gether :)!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://www.brns.com/...12/healing5.jpg
http://www.brns.com/...12/healing4.jpg
http://www.brns.com/...12/healing1.jpg

4 those of u who didn't watch HH yet, i could tell u that the movie is not bad...it's not grt, but it's not bad either...i would say it's "watchable"... the only sux parts r the ending & the other subplots [which has nothing 2 do w/ Tony & Michele]. Michele is not only beautiful in there, but her actin is grt 2. enjoy the parts that has Tony & Michele 2gehter, c0z those r the best scenes ;)

Edited by katherinekwokhk, 04 March 2008 - 08:01 AM.

#18 Guest_Hugsnkis321_*

• Guests

Posted 26 December 2004 - 08:22 AM

Michele in A Chinese Ghost Story II back in 1990...she was 20 yrs old!...very young

Posted Image

Michele & Francis look sooo swt 2gether in Bakery Amour...Michele lookz as beautiful as ever...& Francis...he's just simply adorable ...here r some pics:

Posted Image
http://www.brns.com/...s14/bakery3.jpg
http://www.brns.com/...s14/bakery4.jpg
http://www.brns.com/...s14/bakery5.jpg
http://www.brns.com/...s14/bakery7.jpg

toooo cute :)
Posted Image

Edited by katherinekwokhk, 04 March 2008 - 08:02 AM.

#19 scarletjl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 01:23 PM

She is sooo beautiful and acts well too. i really liked her in Miss Du Shi Niang, it was different from anything else i have seen.

#20 lexasp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 05:07 AM

She is my favourite actress, beautiful looks and great acting talent, she looks prettier now compare to the time when she became Miss Hong Kong.

• Guests

Posted 23 January 2005 - 11:58 PM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]
she so beautiful. she is also successful in the chalenge of miss hk pagent.

#22 711

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 12:51 AM

wut elese can i say besides that she's so beautiful! she only has 1 series with TVB rite?

#23 imp01

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 05:08 PM

She is currently Hong Kong's greatest beauty. Her name alone will boost the ratings of any TV show.

#24 valerieQ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:35 PM

:iloveyou: although she is already 30+ yrs old.. but she is still the asian prettiest women in my heart.... no one can compete with her.. she is just too perfect.... :iloveyou:

#25 imp01

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 03:03 PM

Yes, she is very pretty, one of the best Hong Kong has to offer. Too bad she has only done 2 series for TVB, don't remember the names, but 1 in the early 90s and another in late 90s. She only does movies and modelling now.
Unlike most of the Hong Kong artist, her fame and beauty is famous throughout Asia and Europe, and as a model she is contantly in demand.
There is a rumour going round that a Taiwanese businessman offered her $2 million to have dinner with him.

#26 mystikywi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 09:13 AM

one of her series w/ TVB was in 1992 with Leon Lai. It was called The Legendary Ranger. Her role was very unique. I recommended all of Michele Reis's fans to watch although the ending was sad still the plot, storyline, and artists (plenty: Leon, Michele, Catherine Hung, Marco Ngai, Faye Wong, Athena Chu, etc..stars pack) made up for the sad ending.

Edited by mystikywi, 26 September 2005 - 09:14 AM.

#27 cheryltan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 07:12 AM

She's soooo beautiful. I wonder if she realized how beautiful she is herself hehe
I've only seen her in one old series, paired with Leon Lai. She doesn't act anymore?

#28 BORNINHK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 07:01 PM

cheryltan, on Oct 31 2005 7 12 AM, said:

She's soooo beautiful. I wonder if she realized how beautiful she is herself hehe
I've only seen her in one old series, paired with Leon Lai. She doesn't act anymore?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She still acts in movies. Not in series anymore.

#29 boi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 01:41 PM

I especially liked her with leon lai in that series. Can't seem to get a hold of it though. She was also in the modern love story series which were a series of short clips.

#30 deliciousx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 10:06 AM

can someone list movies that she was in? cause i think she looks familiar but i dont remember in movies.

#31 BORNINHK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 04:02 PM

View Postldyfabolousx, on Jul 4 2006 11 06 AM, said:

can someone list movies that she was in? cause i think she looks familiar but i dont remember in movies.
Incl. A Chinese ghost story 2, Bakery Armour+Prince Charming. For a more complete list: www.imdb.com

Edited by BORNINHK, 09 July 2006 - 04:12 PM.

• Guests

Posted 17 July 2006 - 05:34 AM

shes hot..too bad cerina de graca didnt get as popular as her

#33 pre

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:16 PM

anyone know of a decent fansite, that's at least updated yearly? heh it's so hard to find info on Reis or her work

#34 lkwan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:52 PM

I like her v much. She is beautiful but she has too many negative news!

#35 justm_e

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:16 PM

i especially like michelle's drama series with Leon Lei, "Legendary ranger" , since Michelle doesn't do drama, this is a classic and treasure one. Leon and Michelle were a perfect match in this drama, so sweet and romantic. It's a must watch drama!!

#36 PinkRoses

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 04:12 PM

Michelle Reis is really hot! I mean, how many people can be so hot at 36??? Any news about her recently???

#37 BORNINHK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 04:32 PM

View PostKurosaki_Ichigo, on Sep 21 2006 2 57 PM, said:

why her english name not michele lee but michele monique reis?
Because she uses her father's surname who was Portuguese.

View PostPinkRoses, on Oct 14 2006 5 12 PM, said:

Michelle Reis is really hot! I mean, how many people can be so hot at 36??? Any news about her recently???
Recently she went to the Madonna concert in Japan with her new boyfriend Mr.Hui.

#38 xuxu83

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 10:12 AM

I love her much. When I was a child, watching "The Legendary of Ranger", I hoped Michele & Leon to be a couple, but until now, nothing ... I know both Leon & Michele have their own lover but in my mind, just Leon & Michele make a perfect match... Hope to see them together on movie or, maybe, a Leon's clip!

News from http://www.jaynestars.com/

Posted Image

The 36 year-old Michelle Reis Lee Ka Yan won the 1988 Miss Hong Kong pageant crown when she was only 18 years old. In the blink of an eye, 18 years have passed, but Michelle has always been acknowledged as a public beauty.
Michelle recently accepted an interview on Stephen Chan’s “Be My Guest,” where she spoke about her last 6 relationships over the past 18 years. Michelle talked openly about the time she was involved with Lau Luan Hung, who was married at the time, branding her as a “mistress” in many people’s minds.

Michelle also revealed her other high profile relationships with Ngai Chun and Leon Lai Ming. Michelle acknowledged that she is currently dating tycoon, Hiu Jun Hung for 7 months, although they do not plan on getting married.

Before entering the Miss Hong Kong pageant, Michelle had dated Ngai Chun [the current boyfriend of Vivian Chow Wai Man]. However, Ngai could not accept Michelle’s transition from being a student to a public personality. Due to their relationship being thrown in the limelight and immense public pressure, they broke up.

Click "READ MORE" for additional details of her past relationships, including those with married men....

As for going out with Leon Lai Ming, Michelle said they did not officially date. However, both Michelle and Leon shared mutual feelings for each other. However, the public always perceived them as having dated each other, so they went along with it and pretended they were dating each other.

In 1989, Michelle started dating Lau Luan Hung, who was married to Bo Wing Kam at the time. Michelle and Mr. Lau’s relationship lasted for several years and they continue to remain friends today.

Michelle was attracted by Mr. Lau’s aggressive attitude in life, as well as his sensitivity and kind treatment towards her. Among the gifts that Mr. Lau bestowed on Michelle was a 2400 sq feet luxury apartment. However Michelle’s most memorable experience was one night, the electricity stopped running in her building, yet Mr. Lau walked up 20 flights of stairs to deliver noodles for her to eat.

Michelle broke up with Mr. Lau because he was involved with other women at the time. She could not accept his ability to share his love with multiple women at the same time. When Michelle was involved with Mr. Lau, she did not have direct confrontations with his ex-wife, Bo Wing Kam. But Michelle admits that due to her relationship with Mr. Lau, Bo Wing Kam suffered emotionally. This was something which Michelle did not understand at the time because she was too involved in the relationship with Mr. Lau.

In 1998, Michelle dated model Perry Chan Ping Chi, who was younger than her by 5 years. This relationship did not last long.

In 2005, Michelle once again became involved with another married man, Pong Wai Yan, who is married to Wong Mei Yee. In the interview, Stephen Chan did not directly mention Mr. Pong’s name, but he commented that Michelle seems to often fall for married men? Isn’t she afraid of being criticized as a “third party” or “mistress” by other people?

Michelle’s response was that she is accustomed to others’ criticism of her. However, Michelle was only willing to admit that her past involvement with Mr. Lau hurt his ex-wife, Bo Wing Kam. She is willing to take 50% of that responsibility.

In regards to her involvement with another married man [speculated to be Mr. Pong], the man said that he was not in a happy marriage. She is not trying to justify her actions, but at the time, he showed her a piece of paper that he claimed to be divorce papers. However reality turned out to be different [he was still married]. Michelle claims she was the one hurt in this relationship and will be more careful in the future.

Turning to the present, Michelle has been dating Hui Chun Hung for the last 7 months. Michelle blushed at the mention that Mr. Hui will also be watching the “Be My Guest” interview. Mr. Hui said that he and Michelle were brought together by fate and they met at the perfect time.

Michelle and Mr. Hui started their relationship through the exchange of SMS text messages. Mr. Hui is a “Mr. Nice Guy” as he is very attentive and cherishes her deeply. Earlier this year, on Michelle’s birthday, ex-boyfriend Mr. Lau had placed a TV commercial to wish her happy birthday and called himself “The One.” Later, Mr. Hui was spotted driving with the license plate “ME 2,” but Michelle explained that Mr. Hui had always owned this license plate years ago and it was not in response to Mr. Lau’s actions.

Posted Image

Will Michelle and Mr. Hui get married? Michelle replied, “I don’t think I am the type of woman who needs marriage. I treasure my own cozy nest. I really do not want to give that up and move out to live with another person.”

#39 justm_e

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 08:08 PM

View PostPrecious, on Jan 19 2004 8 03 AM, said:

Love her. Do you guys still remember she paired up with Leon Lai in modern series. It was an old series of TVB. I can't remember the title of the series.

the series is called "the legenary ranger", somebody post a download link in asianforum while back.

#40 cath_rb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 07:35 PM

She is the most beautiful actress that I have ever known:) I saw her film (The Legenary Ranger ) when I was 4. My Mom used to praise her beauty at that time. I do like her original eyebrows, they are darker and more beautiful than now.

Uhm, I like the way she talked about her last relationships, I believe in her, no matter what she did, she has her own reasons. I hate people who just like to talk about the negative news of what they just see on newspapers or some kind like that. >"<

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users