AF needs funding again

- - - - -

General comments of La Femme Desperado

264 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 14 September 2005 - 08:05 AM

neone no how long this will b???

also........so who does sheren end wit.........or is there a love triangle wit ray, sheren n mel?

#52 bao bao

because i said so

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 05:04 AM

Posted Image

I think they look very cute together here.. :iloveyou:
looking forward to seeing this series very much.. very fresh idea
especially looking forward to the "bed" scene :tricky:

Edited by bao bao, 15 September 2005 - 05:05 AM.

Peace & Serenity

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 03:13 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
During filming! Melissa and Raymond are so cute! I love her skirt, no actually her whole outfit :P

Edited by missLILY, 23 September 2005 - 03:14 AM.

#54 SH4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 07:37 PM

actually Raymond and Melissa make quite a cute couple.

#55 lildina915

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 08:27 AM

o no....i love raymond...but i don't noe if i like watcing him hooking up with woman so much older than him....that's kind of weird....but i hope the story is interesting..

Peace & Serenity

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 08:32 PM

Spoilers**

Melissa confirmed/said that Raymond and her will have a happy ending.

#57 ~coco_shiori~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 02:28 AM

raymond lam again YOEHOE!! he's the male leader i think:s

kate tsiu, omg (miss hk acting are so s*cks) she's lucky to pair up with kenneth! SUSHI!!

#58 edisonraylam

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,226 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:39 PM

I read an article that Raymond has kissing scenes with Melissa and Sheren Tang, but they are the ones that initiate the kiss. Guess Ray doesn't have to do much of the work.

#59 kiatkun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:31 PM

raymond seldom film drama in modern...can't wait to see his new drama...

• Guests

Posted 12 October 2005 - 02:32 AM

I can't wait to watch it because Ray's in it. But him being paired up with Melissa, i don't know but i sure hope the acting isn't going to be all stiff (chemistry wise between the two). I also like Sheren Tang because she acts with her heart- too bad she didn't get best actress award.

#61 bellablue

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 12:10 AM

The pairings in this series are definitely new and refreshing, but I wonder if Raymond would be capable of generating chemistry with Melissa and Sheren. Considering how talented all three of them are, I guess it probably wouldn't be much of a problem. I'm not looking forward to Kate's debut since most Miss HKs has bombed on their first, second, third...series, but I'll definitely watch this b/c of Raymond, Sheren, and Melissa.

#62 forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:53 PM

I LOVE the cast for this series, Ray, Sheren and Melissa... 3 very talented actors :) and Kenneth is quite good too, hopefully the series will be good. =)

Isn't Sheren pregnant in this series or something like that? hehe

#63 babi_ray

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 05:48 AM

actually Melissa is the one who's pregnant....here's some pictures....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Melissa is trying to break it off w/Ray <_<.....(dont know why anyone would want to do that :P

#64 forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:12 AM

Really? I thought Sheren was also pregnant:

Posted Image

Sheren Tang, Jacqueline Lo, and Michael Tse were at the crowded Shang Huan street filming for their latest TVB series "It's Hard To Be a Woman." Due to Sheren's role being pregnant, her "big stomach" image attracted the crowd nearby. The plot narrates that Sheren's pregnancy having an incident (as in "it's time to give birth,") but luckily Michael was there to bring her to the hospital immediately. In order to be as realistic as possible, Sheren had an image of a pregnant woman. For this particular scene, Sheren's amniotic fluid leaks, but as a replacement, they actually used clear chicken broth. For Sheren, the strong fragrant of the chicken broth caused her body to have the smell. In reality, Sheren has not given birth or once pregnant before, but after filming this series, it gives her a broad idea and sense of being pregnant.

Credit to TVB... On the Spot!
http://tvbonthespot.blogspot.com/

#65 Guest_Guest_annie_*_*

• Guests

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:40 AM

one more pregnant lady:

Posted Image

• Guests

Posted 22 October 2005 - 09:19 AM

i have a good feeling on this series... i cant wait to see it with so many good casts and also a series that talk about woman issue...

#67 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 23 October 2005 - 02:39 PM

Melissa is actually the leading lady in this series....Really look forward to it! :yeah

#68 ~coco_shiori~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:16 PM

am looking forward to this one...this man cast is great so :iloveyou: raymond :iloveyou: & :iloveyou: Kenneth :iloveyou:, and serieus wanne know how miss hk Kate Tsiu act, she will end up with kenneth def. <_<

#69 skittles

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 03:09 AM

this series is finished filming!!! I can't wait to watch it. I hope this series is more than 20 episodes because it seems like a lot is going to happen and i don't want it to be rushed.

#70 Starry Skies

LEE MINHO♥♥♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 03:47 AM

whoa looks like almost all the girls are pregnant...guess that's whay it's called "hard to be a woman"? lol...

but anyways...i cant wait to watch this!! Ray's in it!! Raymond and Melissa...a refreshing couple.

Peace & Serenity

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 03:05 PM

Posted Image

Kate Tsui, Kenneth Ma, and Michael Tse were filming for the TVB series "It's Hard To Be a Woman" yesterday. The scene talks about Kate using Michael to be her boyfriend to make Kenneth feel mad, thus making him punch Michael. Earlier on the set, there were some rumors travelling around suggesting that there are some sparks between Kate and Kenneth. When mentioned about Kate's rumors, she emphasizes saying that they are just friends.

http://tvbonthespot.blogspot.com/

#72 green_tea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 08:21 AM

WUT? WUT? WUT? WHAT is THIS? Why is Raymond filming with older ladies(I'm not saying that Sheren n Melissa is no good, they are actress that i respect). IT's just that it feels akward w/ this pairing. errrr.... That just doesn't feel right... according to me anyway. >.< sry~

+++++++++
LEILA N RAY

#73 zeratul87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 06:25 PM

I really cant wait to see this series, mainly because Sheren Tang is in it, and I LOVE Sheren Tang.

#74 crystaln2003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:00 PM

missLILY, on Sep 14 2005 3 12 AM, said:

ROFL. Raymond doesn't like Melissa in reality haha.. They are good friends as in brother and sisters in real life hahah.. I dunno if they end up together cause the series isn't even finished filming yet ROFL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks god, Raymond & Melissa, interesting match, have to see it.. luv Raymond, wonder if he's the main Charactor in this?

#75 xxxtvbfanxxx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 08:04 PM

Anyone know when this series will come out.. a while abck i heard that it was suppose to come out by the end of 2005....obviously i heard wrong...

#76 jayda*star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 08:34 AM

http://img300.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img300/4449/15qx.jpg

what was TVB thinking? LE FEMME DESPERADO??????!!!!!!! I don't even think that's proper grammar. but i am still looking forward to this series

#77 Karpeg

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 01:46 AM

i cant' believe they changed the titles of the series..with wrong grammar!~ =\

• Guests

Posted 30 November 2005 - 08:00 PM

Has this series finished filming yet since it started in August? I hope it will be out soon. I'm looking forward to this series for sometime now.

#79 forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 11:59 PM

jayda*star, on Nov 26 2005 12 34 AM, said:

http://img300.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img300/4449/15qx.jpg
what was TVB thinking? LE FEMME DESPERADO??????!!!!!!! I don't even think that's proper grammar.  but i am still looking forward to this series

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, I don't think "le femme desperado" is correct.. shouldn't it be la femme? What language is that supposed to be, French? It just doesn't look right... lol.. I think TVB should hire some new people to come up with titles :P

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:52 AM

forever_autumn, on Dec 2 2005 11 59 PM, said:

I know, I don't think "le femme desperado" is correct.. shouldn't it be la femme? What language is that supposed to be, French? It just doesn't look right... lol.. I think TVB should hire some new people to come up with titles :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What does it mean anyway? Sounds cool to me though, hehe, I think French sounds cool anyway, though I can't understand a single word of it. >.<

#81 aneeshka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 12:44 AM

they kinda mixed french and spanish together, and first of all, it should be La Femme, (Femme means woman, and woman is clearly a feminine noun, so it should be accorded with a La and not a Le) secondly, desperado is spanish... at least I'm pretty sure it is, meaning 'desperate' I don't know... TVB's been coming up with weird titles lately

#82 forever_autumn

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,166 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 02:56 AM

lol, I've been so frustrated by the title "Le Femme Desperado" that I've tried to come up with an explanation for why it's le instead of la, and I came up with this... that it's le because that shows the kinda, masculine role that these women have to undertake. They're all independent women who don't really rely on men. And the direct translation of the Chinese title is "It's Hard to be a Woman", and that ties in too because they have to take care of themselves too, etc.

That's so messed up but I just really hate how it's LE femme :wasntme

• Guests

Posted 05 December 2005 - 01:02 PM

aneeshka, on Dec 5 2005 12 44 AM, said:

they kinda mixed french and spanish together, and first of all, it should be La Femme, (Femme means woman, and woman is clearly a feminine noun, so it should be accorded with a La and not a Le) secondly, desperado is spanish... at least I'm pretty sure it is, meaning 'desperate' I don't know... TVB's been coming up with weird titles lately

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So does it means like 'desperate women' or something? Reminds me of 'Desperate Housewives', sound a little alike... haha... What is 'La' anyway? i wish I had taken French... oh well, I can't even cope with english already, not to mention French... heh.

#84 ikerchan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 03:06 PM

this series is very interesting,i saw the report about this series before,i will watch it

#85 mellowyellow

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 01:00 AM

i saw a preview of this series in the tvb 2006 sales presentation. looks a lot more interesting than i thought! Can't wait!

#86 m0us3

AF fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:05 AM

hmm....very interesting name tvb has given this series...
but from the sales presentation, it does look pretty good..
but i thought melissa ng is the lead?
but from the presentation clip, seems like the focus is much more on sheren than melissa...
then again, sheren too is a pretty good actress

#87 skittles

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:49 AM

it means "the desperate woman". i don't like this title because it just makes women look bad and like we are desperate for men or something.

La= the
Femme= woman (french)
Desperado= desperate (spanish)

Edited by skittles, 09 December 2005 - 04:51 AM.

#88 Swimgrl918

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:40 PM

i cant wait hahaha man >_< melissa and raymond?! i thought it was sheron and raymond o_O ahhahah -.-! raymon dis so hot :D

#89 mandy_candy33

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 06:40 AM

can't wait to see this series. it'll be good seeing raymond. it'll also be interesting seeing him and melissa as a couple.

#90 pauline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 06:32 PM

The themsong will be sing by Miriam Yeung.
Plus, it will be include in TVB 2nd CD "girl friends" (after the one with the actors)!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users