104 replies to this topic

#1 wallace411

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 08:20 PM

anybody know that edison chen slept in jay chou's room here is the news

After the concert finished, the police in Xi An requested Jay and Coco Lee not to go out, to avoid safety problems. In fact Jay wanted to use the excuse of the celebration party to go out and have fun for a bit, his mood for this was al
l shattered, but before whom did he plan to go with? Was it Coco Lee? Kelly Chen? It was not them, the reporters got a reliable news that it was Edison Chen. This made people surprised, was it that after he had a rumour with Jolin Choi it made him scared of coming into contact with female stars? Who could have thought, the reporters’ queries at the performing company had an even bigger secret.

“How could he dare to go out with Coco Lee, Coco Lee was his earliest girlfriend, Jay doesn’t keep secret this problem, that’s why a lot of people who do performing in TW know, but Coco Lee minds a bit, anyway they’ve ended already.” But when the reporters asked for more details, this person immediately became sensitive and avoided it.

“He didn’t go anywhere, he was in his room, but Jay prepared a celebration party in his room. They bought loads of alcohol and stuff to eat; originally Jay was partying with the staff that came with him, at the end a star joined – Edison Chen.” The reporters also found out that after the concert finished Jay called Edison and told him to come to his room to celebrate. At 1 o’clock in the morning the staff gradually left Jay’s room, but Edison was already too drunk to get up. “He and Jay drunk for a night, Edison definitely got drunk, I didn’t see him go back to
his room, I reckon he drank too much and slept in Jay’s room.”

Edited by wallace411, 22 July 2006 - 12:09 AM.

#2 Jessie86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 08:30 PM

so how does this make Edison or Jay gay???

i mean.. they got too drunk so spend the night at a friend's house/room... what is the problem there??? ... point it to me again pls.

#3 spirit

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 09:12 PM

this is pure gossip. first of all, coco lee and jay chou never dated, and edison is definately straight. everybody knows he's done one-night-stands before.

• Guests

Posted 14 September 2005 - 05:34 PM

So he slept in a room with a guy and that makes him gay? Dude I'm dorming with two guys, does that make me uber homo?

Wait, don't answer that.

• Guests

Posted 15 September 2005 - 06:04 PM

dude, what's the problem with sleeping with guys?

#6 nssoso

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 06:08 PM

I'm not surprised by this topic because edison has the perfect look of a gay!I can't satnd him! I can't understand why so many girls are crazy about him. He is ugly, not man at all.

• Guests

Posted 16 September 2005 - 08:53 AM

so what!!! it doesnt mean that Jay and Edison are couple...

c'mon.. if Edison is gay so everybody in this world must be transexual somehow...u know what i mean?

#8 Obi wan Kenobi

May The Force Be With You

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 09:22 AM

the topic title is a bit misleading.............sleeping in the same room dont make you gay......its when things go further

• Guests

Posted 17 September 2005 - 12:20 AM

People have problems. People have problems with men and women sleeping in the same room, then call men and men who are sleeping in the same room gay. I don't get it, what are people meant to sleep with, animals? Even if they slept in the same bed, it would still mean nothing unless they engaged in anal sex.

#10 abcd4

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 06:18 AM

i dont see how this would make edison gay....thats what friends do, if you get drunk in your friend's house then you stay there overnight since you are just too drunk to move

#11 hold

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 07:15 AM

haha this news again ... Just sleep over night in the same room - that doesn't mean he's gay.

Even if he is,he's still adorable after all ~ KAWAII

#12 titanlwk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 05:32 AM

C'mon people, think outside the box. Jay already has Patty Hou,his girlfriend. He's definitely not gay. Wherelese for Edison, is impossible!! Edison is the hotest guy in Hong Kong, with thousands of girls wanting to "tackle" him, what's the reason for him to be gay?

What's the problem with two guys sleeping in the same room? It's the 21st century!! :whistle

#13 Ichiro

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 11:41 AM

Hahahahah soooo drinking in another dudes room and passing out makes him gay?? LOlz

#14 jackkool

Novy's brown eyed B.F

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 11:50 AM

If hes gay hes gay so what? :O
This is 2005

• Guests

Posted 18 September 2005 - 10:14 PM

how is this makin them gay? because they were drinkin then passed out in the room together makes them gay?

#16 MOcca~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:26 AM

How does this make Edison gay, he was probably drunk and couldn't get up and just slepy there. Also, Edison and Jay r good friends

#17 smarties24

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:29 PM

I cant believe that someone what say that edison is gay just because he stayed in another guys room, cant guys be friends with guys these days without being called gay?

#18 ermzzy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:56 PM

should close this thread, its emabrassing :noclue

#19 Jotaro

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 09:21 PM

I always knew it and this TOTALLY proves it.... :P

#20 timekeeperx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:51 PM

nssoso, on Sep 15 2005 10 08 AM, said:

I'm not surprised by this topic because edison has the perfect look of a gay!I can't satnd him! I can't understand why so many girls are crazy about him. He is ugly, not man at all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHA! nice one. i agree. but that article doesnt prove anything...

#21 leen1314

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:27 AM

sleeping in a friend´s room doesn´t mean he´s gay....the title is misleading...nothing to do with the article...but then if edison really is gay or not...only edison knows...and frankly i don´t care...as long as he´s happy...

#22 chyneze

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:26 AM

for real this proves no point of edison and jay being gay.
they got drunk and edison slept in jays room so what.
i get drunk and fall asleep at my friends doesnt make me gay

if a person is gay let it be

#23 yih26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:47 AM

wallace411, on Sep 12 2005 3 20 AM, said:

anybody know that edison chen slept in jay chou's room here is the news
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    After the concert finished, the police in Xi An requested Jay and Coco Lee not to  go out, to avoid safety problems. In fact Jay wanted to use the excuse of the celebration party to go out and have fun for a bit, his mood for this was al
l shattered, but before whom did he plan to go with? Was it Coco Lee? Kelly Chen? It was not them, the reporters got a reliable news that it was Edison Chen. This made people surprised, was it that after he had a rumour with Jolin Choi it made him scared of coming into contact with female stars? Who could have thought, the reporters’ queries at the performing company had an even bigger secret.

“How could he dare to go out with Coco Lee, Coco Lee was his earliest girlfriend, Jay doesn’t keep secret this problem, that’s why a lot of people who do performing in TW know, but Coco Lee minds a bit, anyway they’ve ended already.” But when the reporters asked for more details, this person immediately became sensitive and avoided it.

“He didn’t go anywhere, he was in his room, but Jay prepared a celebration party in his room. They bought loads of alcohol and stuff to eat; originally Jay was partying with the staff that came with him, at the end a star joined – Edison Chen.” The reporters also found out that after the concert finished Jay called Edison and told him to come to his room to celebrate. At 1 o’clock in the morning the staff gradually left Jay’s room, but Edison was already too drunk to get up. “He and Jay drunk for a night, Edison definitely got drunk, I didn’t see him go back to
his room, I reckon he drank too much and slept in Jay’s room.”

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ohmans. that's all? me, as an outsider, doesn't even think of bed. how can there be sex? nah. i think they just sleep there. no sex. no gay. i think edison's cute. how can he be gay? he looks so. cool so. straight. :blush

#24 valerieQ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 11:01 AM

live in a same room for a day doesn't mean they are gay wat!!!!! this is definitely a gossip...

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2005 - 12:59 PM

lol. Edison is definitely not one of my favs, but i cant deny, that sleeping in a friends place is indeed.....alright! its normal to get drunk and bunk in a friends place. It is even normal to get drunk and to wake up in the clubs toilet or back alley. lol.

If this were facts, then jay and edison would definitely have something to say to cover up but they didn't. And the person who posted this just posted it and never even came back to see how the thread was doing.

Obviously something is not in its place.

#26 jem

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 03:13 PM

i don't think they are gay... both of them just got drunk and sleep doesn't mean they are gay ok..

#27 edc*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 10:10 AM

uh huh.this is so silly.we all know edison was with gillian and jay's with hou pei chen.
how can they possibly be gays?

• Guests

Posted 29 October 2005 - 11:00 AM

I guess Edison needs to make plans to move back to Canada...they legalize gay marriage over there lolz

-
-
just joking...if you didn't catch my sarcasm, it's happened before -_-;

Edited by aschoi, 29 October 2005 - 11:01 AM.

#29 crayons_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 01:07 PM

did u create that news youself?
they drank,got drunk,slept.
so they're gay.
hmmm,so next time when i have a sleepover,i'd magically transform into a lesbian!
-.-

• Guests

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:24 PM

its a stupid assumtion in my opinion

if a guy sleeps in the same room as another guy, i wouldn't totally assume them to be gay.

you would need more info on that, and without it, a claim like this is just any other claim.

• Guests

Posted 29 October 2005 - 11:24 PM

nah if he is gay then he is gay... no more listening 2 that fag lol haha only jk na serious if he was gay then its his business.... who cares....?????

#32 L Lawliet-Sama

#1 Bankai User and Von's AF Lo Gong. Soi Fong's #1 Fan

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:15 AM

So, where exactly did you get this from? I would like to know the source. Plus, I don't think Edison is gay, especially due to the recent reports of him spending time in public with girls on the beach.

#33 Melly22

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 05:30 PM

lol if he doesnt sleep with a guy then he sleep with a girl? damn... think before you talk...

#34 kryptoniite

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 05:53 PM

lol well notl like this is a big problem.. Its 2005 now and its a normal thing.. Id agree if he was gay if they were drunk and they ended up on the same bed together nude but i dont think that happened??

#35 chinkyang3l

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:06 PM

edison is so not gay...sleepin in the same room/bed duznt mean ur gay.

#36 l-e-m-o-n

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:14 PM

well he got drunk and slept in his room that doesn't mean that their gay

• Guests

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:13 PM

If edision is gay, that means that jay must gay toooo :shocked: :shocked:
no wonder why he sings so good ^_^'

Edited by phatboy82, 30 October 2005 - 07:14 PM.

#38 ilove10brothers

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:33 AM

so... wht's the big deal he slept in a guys room
kk so tht makes him gay?

wht if a lil girl slept with her mum
does tht mean tht she's gay

#39 Cherie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 06:48 AM

I don't get it...just because Edison bunked with a frd, he's gay? :argh So what about all the people who have sleepovers? They're all homos??? :shocked: What about all those people in college who live in the same dorm together? Does that mean all the colleges around the world are full of homosexual ppl???

I agree with one of the above posters. What is wrong with people nowadays? They have problems when a man sleeps in the same room with a woman. And now they have problems when a man sleeps in the same room with another man! Gosh, what does that make people who sleep with their pets? :unsure:

• Guests

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:05 PM

you sound like a 10 year old spreading fake rumors and mkae stupid assumptions like that ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users