#1 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 19 October 2005 - 11:36 PM

UPDATED WITH NEW PICTURE

Margie Tsang and Kenneth Ma Leaves in a Hurry

New Picture Found

Credits to aneeshka at Kenneth Ma Discussion Forum
http://forums.cinple.net/kennethma/index.cgi?read=1460

2 nights ago around 10pm, upcoming tvb star Kenneth Ma and divorced female artist Margie Tsang was seen together at a hotel coffee shop. The two chatted happily. In addition, they seem to sit closer and closer together as time progressed, chatting and laughing non stop. But once Margie noticed that there were reporters, conversation between them immediately died down and very soon they decided to leave.

Margie acted calm and even approached the reporters, indicating that they were nothing more than friends. Whereas Kennthe appeared a bit nervous and took advantage of talking on his cell phone to avoid conact and questions from the reporters.

Reporters later reached Kenneth ma by phone, he also insisted that Margie and he are simply friends. During the airing of Scavenger's Paradise, he met her whilts attending her radio show "Superman". She is very a friendly and easy to talk to person, she didn't mind him being a newcommer and even introduced jobs for him. He does not want to cause any trouble or any rumors to ruin thier friendship, nor does he want to use margie to stir up news about himself.

Reply from Marige Tsang:
She said they're just friends. Margie replied that they will continue to go out, because their relationship is so open and upright, no need to avoid anything. But she rejected to reply if they got chance to develop into "deeper" relation.
The reporter asked Margie if she want to find a new lover,as she hasn't started another story after she divorced in 2002,she just said the most important thing is to be happy, just try to do what you want if it doesn't affect others.
Margie was also asked how she thinks the successful "sister-brother love" example--Dodo Cheng and Lui Fong, she just laughed but didn't say anything.

Edited by Sport3888, 22 October 2005 - 05:16 AM.

• Guests

Posted 19 October 2005 - 11:50 PM

hmmmm... interesting... Go Margie for being so calm... maybe Kenneth needs to learn how to remain calm and stuff... but its all good.

#3 qwertyuiop

Demoted due to spamming

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 11:53 PM

wow....Kenneth was nervous. he should learn how to be calmer to not let others suspect

#4 muizi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (qwertyuiop @ Oct 19 2005 5 53 PM)
wow....Kenneth was nervous. he should learn how to be calmer to not let others suspect

welll prolly nervous b/c he usually doesn't get questioned like that so often ... u know kenneth isnt' as popular as the other S4 members... so i think he didn't know how to react?

#5 silverbed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:57 AM

who is margie tsang? was she in scanvengar paradise? cant blame him for being nervous since he is a newcomer and we all noe how reporters in hk are.

#6 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:59 AM

True Kenneth never really get any rumors, probably didn't think reporters would follow him around. He usually very low profile and reporter rarely pay attention to him during promotions. Probably his first time having something like that happen to him. He'll need to start getting use to it cause the more popular one gets the more the reporters would follow you. Just look at the other more popular actors/actresses. Still great to hear more news of Kenneth these few days.

#7 jann

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (silverbed @ Oct 20 2005 12 57 AM)
who is margie tsang? was she in scanvengar paradise? cant blame him for being nervous since he is a newcomer and we all noe how reporters in hk are.

She's was TVB actor in the 80s. She used to go out with Tony Leung chiu wai.

#8 ahploi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:06 AM

Margie Tsang is Tsang Wah Sien. She is Vet Actress. She was Tony Leung's girlfriend back in 87. She had quiet a bit of series. One of them was Police Academy 87 or 86 (there was 3 Police Academy Series).

I heard she was married to a doctor. I wondered what happened...

#9 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:07 AM

She was one of the hosts for the Super Man Radio Show along with Lai Lik Chi which has ended now. When Kenneth was guest on their radio show, Margie was joking about being Kenneth's girlfriend and would make him be all into it and then break up with him so that he'd have some sad experience and be more emotional as an actor since Kenneth only had one girlfriend so far in his whole life when he was 21 years old and now he's 31, so he hasn't dated for 10years now similar to the number of years Kevin didn't date too I think. Not sure how true is that cause even Raymond said the same thing and it's really hard to believe that these two guys has only dated once.

Edited by Sport3888, 20 October 2005 - 01:09 AM.

#10 ICEbar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:09 AM

I think they kinda make a cute couple. Margie still looks good despite her age and having a son. I heard her radio show before, its quite good.

Edited by ICEbar, 20 October 2005 - 01:10 AM.

#11 Karligirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:18 AM

Poor kenneth.

Maybe a little rumors and publicity will boost up his career.

#12 ngpossible

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:23 AM

but still...reporters are always on newcomers and their outside life...personally, it's an invasion of privacy..besides, jus because they want to date, it doesn't mean the whole world has to know about it.

#13 HamletHappy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:32 AM

Kenneth ma career needs to a boost?
As I can see so far he's one of the most active actor from TVB :)
He's acting quite a lot :)
Its better for him to learn acting in a higher level

#14 Adieu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:44 AM

She was one of the hosts for the Super Man Radio Show along with Lai Lik Chi which has ended now. When Kenneth was guest on their radio show, Margie was joking about being Kenneth's girlfriend and would make him be all into it and then break up with him so that he'd have some sad experience and be more emotional as an actor since Kenneth only had one girlfriend so far in his whole life when he was 21 years old and now he's 31, so he hasn't dated for 10years now similar to the number of years Kevin didn't date too I think. Not sure how true is that cause even Raymond said the same thing and it's really hard to believe that these two guys has only dated once.

<span class='edit'>This post has been edited by Sport3888: Today, 01:09 AM</span>

kenneth is 31??..i didn't know he was that old..i thuoght he was younger...

they only dated once??..a little suprising i guess..i don't know many (or any..)...31 year olds that have only dated once....

#15 lovesamz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:49 AM

Omg, you're kidding me. Kenneth is 31 yrs old, he definitely don't look it, I was about to say that this lady is too old for him too. I guess not.

#16 xbunnylicious

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,938 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 01:58 AM

Woo Kenneth news, lol. It doesn't look like him in the pictures but then of course because theyre trying to hide themselves. Kenneth amd Margie? Seems awkward.

#17 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2005 - 02:35 AM

Mostly likely just friends and was just talking, but still think Margie is too old for him, how old is she anyway, she does look older than Kenneth by several years though or maybe cause Kenneth doesn't look his age and look like someone in his late 20s especially in TITS he looked so young as Roy, with that hair cut too that he was in his early 20s before I found out his real age, guess clothes and hair does make a huge difference.

Edited by Sport3888, 20 October 2005 - 02:41 AM.

#18 jadedreams27

TVB fanatic #1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 02:37 AM

<span class='edit'>This post has been edited by Sport3888: Today, 01:09 AM</span>

Wow this is interesting rumors. I think Kenneth and Margie would look cute together though. As someone mentioned above, she looks great at her age, still very beautiful.

And intersesting that Kenneth only dated once lol....no wonder he did such a good job playing the shy boy in Into Thin Air haha...he's really cute ever since I watch that serie with him and Bernice. Hope he has act in better series and gain more recognition!

#19 Joy2004

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 02:39 AM

Chatting between a male and female is such a common thing. I dont understand why reporters have to make such a big deal out of it

#20 bluebelli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 02:47 AM

unless they both admit that they're dating each other, i dont' think these rumors can be believable. so how old is Margie Tsang anyway? i remember watching her series when i was little. she's still pretty!

#21 Lily

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 02:57 AM

yea i always knew how kenneth is the oldest out of the newcomers but i didn't noe that he's 31. hehehe kenneth is too decent, so sweet.

#22 zzcynzz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:00 AM

WOWWWW..kenneth is 31!!!!!!! damn hes pretty old...yeah theres nothing wrong w/ them goign out to eat/drink. kenneth shoudlnt act all nervous then reporters would think hes hiding something.

#23 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:15 AM

Knew he was 30 when I started to like him after Driving Power, he does look young for his age but, when you think about it makes more sense cause he did get a degree in Mechanical Engineer worked for a year in a architecture firm that had nothing to do with his major since during that time economy was bad in HK so he send many letters to look for another job but only TVB responded so he joined TVB. Still like him and 31 isn't that old at least he's still in his early 30s and sometimes I really think you'd have to look more mature or be an older age in order to act out main characters. Really like his personality the way he's so focus on hi acting, he seems less shy now cause in the beginning his smiles seemed uncomfortable, probably nervous, and now his smiles are more comfortable and natural in all his pictures. Hopefully he'd get notice more really think his acting is the best and is more versatile being able to do evil and good really well out of S4 but many like Ron and Bosco more. It's great that he's working with Melissa for the third time in the new series with Sunny, wonder what is character is like and the role he's playing, crossing my fingers for him to be in a black suit for the series, he looks so good in a black suit.

#24 swtx6urlie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:16 AM

Kenneth sure knows how to act calm "sarcasm" =) Hes staring at his phone but you can tell hes uncomfortable and nervous.

#25 Smirfy

♥CCL71♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:31 AM

wow...i didnt know kenneth was that old. I thought he's still in his mid/late 20s, boy how wrong i was..lol. Margie's still look pretty even though she probably in her 40s, she still look the same as b4. Margie & kenneth are probably close friends or something...

#26 twohearts88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:32 AM

What!!!! Kenneth is 31 years old??? I can't believe that he's that age!!! He doesn't look like it at all. Wow...totally surprised. Margie looks good. I don't see anything wrong when friends go out and have dinner or drinks. I think the reporters need to do something else in their spare time than look for gossip.

#27 Jenn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:42 AM

Margie must be around late 30s or in her early 40s...look at her!!! she looks so incredibly youthful in the picture!!!

#28 acklam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 04:15 AM

looking from that pic she looks so young i didn't realise she was late 30s? kenneth's been around for awhile right? so not really a newcomer is he? but he's certainly becoming more popular since Into Thin Air! has he really only dated once?! lols well he's gotta be prepared for all this media scrutiny now abt his potential gfs!

#29 collateral

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 04:36 AM

OMG KENNETH IS 31?!?!!? woah!! i t hought he would be like the same age as raymond or something xD....like 26? xD! thats something new! haha..

#30 MagicSwallow

Asian Ent. Fanatic

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 05:48 AM

some Kenneth news. I doubt this was set up . . . i mean kenneth usually don't have these type of news. anyway, i don't think there's anything between them, probably just friends, that's all.

#31 Gummi Bear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 06:15 AM

Margie still looks so good after all these years. I miss her in a serial, maybe she will be in one in the near future.

#32 Pejaluver

'Mr. & Mrs. Smith'

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 07:22 AM

She looks cute in her black Converse.
They probably went on a date - no big deal.

#33 riceboi17

Am I insane?

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,581 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 07:32 AM

This is very intriguing...Kenneth seems so shy and looks to be hiding something. No wonder the reporters are on him so fast. There's something they're not telling us.

#34 lb-lb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 07:54 AM

Margie still looks so young, she doesn't look that old standing next to Kenneth. I don't believe that they are dating but even if they are......I don't find anything wrong with it.

#35 edisonraylam

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,226 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 08:33 AM

I think it's all just rumors. Margie is way way too old for Kenneth. Margie seems like a nice gal to introduce work for Kenneth. He seems like a nice guy to be friends with too.

#36 gcwchan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:46 PM

I haven't seen Margie in a long time and she still looks wonderful. I wish she would make some more series for us to watch. I am recently watching a series with her in it. Silver Tycoon with Felix Wong. I think it is pretty good so far.

#37 icefreze

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 02:39 PM

lol.......i think margie is very experienced when dealing with reporters....its good that u can stay calm and approach the reporters and chat with them. at then u can make sure they wont simply write much if u tell them wat u wan!

#38 dylan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:14 PM

ugh i hope this isn't true. margie is my favorite actress. sorry to hear about her divorce. kenneth is like UGH. she can do WAY better. margie made like the best couple with tony, my favorite actor. they should get back together. they had such a long relationship. well aside from that, i can't believe kenneth is 31. i thought he looked a bit old, i didnt' know that old. and margie looks hella hot at her age. she still hasn't lost her extremely good looks. she doesn't look a day past 30. damn im jealous.

#39 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2005 - 06:48 PM

margie should be in her late 30's to early 40's, she should be around the same age as sheren tang. altho i think sheren still looks good, margie has aged a bit, if u see her in super trio. she used to be tonys ex, never was a fan of hers. she was in a few tvb serie back in the 80-90's.

#40 Guest_Monoke_*

• Guests

Posted 20 October 2005 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Oct 20 2005 6 48 PM)
margie should be in her late 30's to early 40's, she should be around the same age as sheren tang. altho i think sheren still looks good, margie has aged a bit, if u see her in super trio. she used to be tonys ex, never was a fan of hers. she was in a few tvb serie back in the 80-90's.

I disagree about Margie aged more than Sheren. Some reason, i found her still looking hot! Maybe of her baby face.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users