AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

[Health] When you get hungry, do you get dizzy and weak?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
202 replies to this topic

#81 Cloud-

Cloud-

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 05:59 AM

I probably feel weak when I'm hungry and dont feel like moving but not dizzy.

#82 heykiko

heykiko

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:31 AM

i get dizzy and have a headache...not really pleasant, so i try to snack all day

#83 sukkimi

sukkimi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 07:58 AM

If dizzy and weak and because of low sugar level in body. Take some sweets stuff to make yourself better. Else you might faint

#84 sidefx

sidefx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:42 AM

when I get hungry I feel like my stomach is getting indigestion and everything is filling up and feel tired and want to vomit...

#85 raiders14

raiders14

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:08 PM

if i get hungry i don't get anything....just a empty stomach..but i think i will get weak when i start doing some hard work..

#86 mzdeviL

mzdeviL

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4511 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:13 PM

I don't get dizzy or weak when I'm hungry, but I do get a feeling that's simlar to a stomach ache.

#87 SimplyAGirl

SimplyAGirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:53 PM

Yea, I do feel dizzy and weak when I get hungry. But my "blood sugar" had always been low ever since I was born. I always kept some candies in my bag just in case I feel dizzy and weak. I usually eat a candy or two each day.

#88 yping

yping

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:09 AM

food is digested in our body and finally broken down to the most basic form which is glucose. Our blood is like a transport system. It brings glucose to all parts of our body. So, there is a constant blood glucose in our blood to bring glucose around. Glucose is taken up and transformed into energy by the cells. If the blood glucose is low, say like after tremendous exercise, then a person might get a hypoglcaemic state , hypo=low, glycamia= glucoce in blood... and they might experience sweating, weakness and the vision seemed to darken and blur before they have to either sit down or faint. The reason is, when the blood glucose is low, the body will protect the main organs which are the brain, kidney, heart and liver. The fainting is designed so that u will stop moving (then, the limbs will not use energy/glucose, thereby conserving enery) and also will bring more blood to the brain because by lying down, automatically more blood will flow to the brain, less work for the heart to pump up to the brain.A quick fix like a glass of fruit juice, bar of chocolate, sugary drinks like glucolin will immediately help. therefore, if u r prone to fainting/near fainting due to low blood sugar, it is handy to bring a fruit or a bar of chocolate with u everywhere

#89 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:38 PM

never happened to me, even if i dont eat 12hours or more and i m still fine, but only the stomach making sounds... :(

#90 jingabel

jingabel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:45 PM

It depends on how hungry you get before feeling dizzy and weak. It is only normal (I think) when you get very hungry. You are depriving your body of energy. I don't get like that but when I go hungry for sometime, I get headaches. Everything would be ok after a few bites.

#91 sor_mui_kimmy

sor_mui_kimmy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 08:02 PM

ermm.. no i guess but i remember when i went camping, in the morning, i didn't eat breakfast because i didnt feel like eating, and we had to go caving(what eva dat is called) x[ i rememebr i felt nuff tired or sumfing

Edited by sor_mui_kimmy, 09 February 2006 - 08:02 PM.

#92 Fujimi_suki

Fujimi_suki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 11:27 PM

not only do i get dizzy and weak if i don't eat. i also get gruchie and mean. it's irritating and i hate feeling that way.

#93 tiffanyto

tiffanyto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 01:40 PM

only when i wake up and have no time for breakfast, i feel really sick and feel like vomitting..only get that if i haven't eaten for 4-5 hours after waking up.

#94 YoungMasterQ

YoungMasterQ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 02:19 PM

lols i hav sh*t feelins wen it comes to hungry
i remmeba once i had NO MONEY to eat..and niether did i wanted to burrow.. i was so hungry and my friends didnt want to go home yet.. i havnt eaten for a long period of time.. ( not a day ..but hours!) and wen it comes to hungryness.. i somtimes hav TEARS! lol i duno why..i do feel weak, and worst i hav tears? wtf? lol i duno why

#95 Shuki-Chan

Shuki-Chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:07 PM

I eat 3 times a day so i dont get hungry that much but when i am, someitmes
i get weak and dizzy. depends how hungry i am

#96 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:20 PM

Yes, that has happened to me a lot of time. When i say i'm hungry i must eat right away or else i faint. it's so scary and so inconvenient when i'm with my friends

#97 Mistyingjo

Mistyingjo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:34 PM

when i get hungry, all i can think of is food and can't concentrate on other stuff....i also get very sleepy

#98 chimmykanga

chimmykanga

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:29 AM

if you're worried about gaining weight , just eat light meals but eat more often...then you won't ever get hungry

#99 choi

choi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 07:17 PM

Yes when am hungry i get weak but not dizzy but i will also want to vomit and my stomach will feel very bad.

#100 Hemera

Hemera

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:26 PM

when im hungry, my stomach usually gets really grumbly sounding and i feel the need to vomit. once when i woke up at around 7 and didn't eat anything till 2(i didn't feel hungry for some reason)..i was sitting at the computer and when i got up i fainted. all i remember was falling and not being able to stop it. it was weird because it was like in those movies where everything happens in slow motion...=_=''

#101 suweijun

suweijun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:08 AM

Yeah, if i don't eat any food for a looong time i get very weak and dizzy. It's really bad when i eat nothing before badminton practice. I just feel so weak and my vision gets fuzzy. Never leave your stomach empty and hungry. At least eat some little snacks for the tummy to continue digesting.

#102 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:13 AM

Man if I don't eat when I'm really hungry I get kinda dizzy. I also get kinda shaky and don't think and concentrate properly. It's bad.. whenever I'm hungry I gotta eat...

#103 younghawk

younghawk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:36 AM

when im hungry, i tend to be more active although i do not know the reason. however, if we talk about starving, of course i would feel weak but definitely not giddy. i would try not to fall asleep after starving for at least 3 days!

#104 candy.rain

candy.rain

Shazz

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2038 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 06:19 AM

when i'm hungry i do feel abit dizzy and weak. i get the worst headaches aswell..

#105 wichan

wichan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 07:18 AM

stomach growls like crazy in class. thats super embarassing and sounds like im farting. i dont get dizzy though unless its been hours and hours.

#106 babygurl889

babygurl889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 07:49 AM

when i'm hungry my stomach growls and after a while if i still don't eat i get very dizzy

#107 moonlightgirl

moonlightgirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:22 AM

yeah when im hungry i do feel kinda of weak ^^ like don't feel like walking anymore haha

#108 TruAznHunni

TruAznHunni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:39 AM

most of the time when i`m REALLY hungry i can`t even walk no more and have NO energy, wont even talk to no 1 lol

#109 Michelle.

Michelle.

Reita is my kind of bassist ^^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7403 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 08:15 PM

Nope, that's never happened to me before. But I get hungry most of the time so... lolz i unno... -__-

#110 Cindi

Cindi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 01:36 AM

Yes I do.
When I felt hungry and didn't eat. I am weak and little dizzy.
I think it good to have something to eat even little.

#111 ::blu ice::

::blu ice::

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 01:42 AM

When I'm really hungry, i get really bad stomach pains. When that happens i have to find food fast, otherwise, I might faint from the pain.

#112 ^__^

^__^

Who's Dat?

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 02:15 AM

I get really tired and sleepy when I am hungry so when I get hungry and don't feel like eatting I just go to sleep and then when I wake up again I don't feel hungry anymore for until like dinner time. I always bring some sort of snack with me when I am in school tho because I don't want to fall asleep in class and because I have the last lunch and I skip breakfast most of the time.

#113 }{LoVe Me FoR Me}{

}{LoVe Me FoR Me}{

<3 ilu

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 02:23 AM

ermmm... depends.. mi body is very mysterious, so i can never tell
wat its thinking rofl...
but iono.. sometimes i would feel very dizzy...
sometimes i would not feel anything at all
depends on everyone =]

#114 tanyl78

tanyl78

SuperStar!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 06:50 AM

nope. i dont have this problem... feel pretty much the same except that growling sound coming from my stomach...

#115 htp314

htp314

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 07:04 AM

When you get hungry I usually get tired fast and has to take a break until I start eating

#116 N3K

N3K

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 April 2006 - 07:11 AM

i will feel dizzy. when i walk i feel as if i will be fainted anytime. i feel weak and uncomfortable.

#117 Wailehong

Wailehong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:59 AM

This happens to me all the time. Does anyone know why? My Mum said it's something to do with low blood sugar.

#118 cutegirl1220

cutegirl1220

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:40 PM

WHEN U CANT STAND ANYTHING LIKE UR BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON U, YAH..I WILL GET DIZZY AND WEAK.....

#119 Seabrook

Seabrook

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:36 PM

I feel weak and unable to stand up when I get hungry. I don't feel dizzy though. As for stomache pains I don't get them also.

#120 jasonc

jasonc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:32 PM

I eat one time a day....When I wake up... I go to work and I only eat at night at 10 p.m. I know It's not healthy, but I have so less time. But I never feel weak an dizzy and I'm doing it for 2 years