AF needs funding again

- - - - -

[Health] When you get hungry, do you get dizzy and weak?

202 replies to this topic

#51 litoxaznxg

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:26 AM

when i get really really hungry, then i will become weak n dizzy. just like couple days ago, i didnt eat anythin in the mornin and afternoon, by evenin i get shaky and havin cold sweats. i guess it was because i get use to eat something every mornin when i wake up

#52 aznbaby656

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:39 AM

i tend to get weak when i get hungry. once i feel weak, i know that i need to eat something imediately so i dont get dizzy or faint. its a very weird feeling. that is why i always i have food wit me, just in case i get hungry.

• Guests

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:59 AM

no,i don't feel dizzy when hungry,but weak,yeah,i feel so when i'm feeling hungry.if i'm outside,i would get some food immediately but if i'm at home,then,i would do something else to distract myself from the hunger..

#54 LidooL Tofuu

MONEYYY!!! xDDDDD

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:52 PM

Nope not at all =]..but my stomach does feel really really empty =.="..Usually when that happens nd i hv no food with me..I'll jus get some fizzy drink to make me full =P.

Edited by LidooL Tofuu, 17 January 2006 - 03:55 PM.

#55 lordie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:09 PM

when i'm hungry, that means i haven't eaten for an whole day, than i feel very weak, means that i need food.

#56 DarkNetworks

apnea

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:22 PM

Yeah i feel extremely weak when i don't eat...meaning when i'm hugnry, i must eat or else i'll have headache and i'll start to feel dizzy after a while...

#57 aznhon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 10:02 PM

starizblue, on May 24 2004 11 41 AM, said:

One time back in high school and after gym class, I was very hungry.. everydy I have to walk up 5 flights of stairs. I remember when I got to the second flight.. My ears began to get stuffed up and I started seeing black and my legs were weak.. luckily my friend saw me and gave me water..she also ran to get the nurse.. put me on wheelchair and wheeled me to the nurse's office.

It isn't a pleasant site when you get hungry and get dizzy. So from now on after that, I bring food with me..like a snack..and put it into my bag. Always good to have back up food!!

Sometimes it helps to keep a pack of gum or candy with you. Gum will solve the pressure or dizzy problem and the candy will solve the sugar problem which contributes to your dizziness.

• Guests

Posted 18 January 2006 - 11:17 AM

Yeh...have the same problem, then I will drink a cup of tea with sugar!
It's really help

#59 scarlettorchid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:04 PM

i've gotten like that once or twice when i was really hungry after exercising and stuff. You should be careful not to let that happen, it's not healthy for you at all!

#60 Simcon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:06 PM

starizblue, on May 24 2004 11 41 AM, said:

One time back in high school and after gym class, I was very hungry.. everydy I have to walk up 5 flights of stairs. I remember when I got to the second flight.. My ears began to get stuffed up and I started seeing black and my legs were weak.. luckily my friend saw me and gave me water..she also ran to get the nurse.. put me on wheelchair and wheeled me to the nurse's office.

It isn't a pleasant site when you get hungry and get dizzy. So from now on after that, I bring food with me..like a snack..and put it into my bag. Always good to have back up food!!

Its smart of you to carry snacks with you. For me when I get hungry I tend to need to go to the bathroom alot. Alot of water. Don't know why I'm like that. So when people see me running in and out of the bathroom they know I'm hungry and its time to eat.

#61 jaybud1980

AF Bodybuilder :)

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:35 PM

Yeah it I fail to eat, I do get lightheaded and dizzy. Whenever I go on long trips, I make sure to pack nutritionally balanced snacks and would even bring some meal replacement shakes with me :lol?:

#62 xoxoxo

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 06:37 PM

Yeah when i get hungry i kinda feel a little dizzy and sleepy but then yet at teh same time i feel so sick so i need to find something to eat or else i would feel soo grumpy. Food makes me feel good

#63 choColatebite

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 07:39 PM

of course it do...when im hungry i want to go to sleep and i fel very weak....but sometimes i tried to not think of it...or drink some water ....and its work!!!

#64 zxe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 08:56 PM

If i am hungry then i will feel weak and dizzy. I need to eat when hungry becos of gastric so alway got some food in my bag just in case.

• Guests

Posted 20 January 2006 - 02:20 AM

never. when im hungry...my stomach growls....thats all.
after, i just gd and eat. i dont get dizzy or weak.

#66 thutran

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 03:03 AM

I am fully agree with this statement "when you are hungry, you get dizzy & week. This is exactly what happened to me. Therefore, don't ever let yourself stay really hungry, so you should always eat regular & on time, and don't overeat.

#67 Shuki-Chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 03:30 AM

Yes,when I get hungry,I will feel myself no energy at all and feel tired too.

#68 winniex33

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 21 January 2006 - 04:17 AM

one day wen all ma freinds stayed over at one of ma friends house, we were playin games n drinking until morning. but we dint eat dat much. So while playing games, ma friends stomach suddenly jus did a loud growl. it scared the crap outta me. i was like damn u must b really hungry. Personally wen m hungry, i feel a lil lightheaded and dizzy n fell like im gonna faint. But witsome water, or gum i could jus stand right back up and hold ma hunger in for some time. Itts really hard though.

#69 chinkyang3l

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:27 AM

omg i cant be hungry....my whole tummy starts yelling at me n hurting

• Guests

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:29 AM

I do not get dizzy and weak necessarily, but my stomach starts to hurt really badly. Then again, that is the same problem with me for eating the wrong things.

#71 hk_girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:37 AM

y6ea i get dizzy rly easily..but mostly if its hot weather and i dont drink much water

• Guests

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:49 AM

Feel like that sometime. Due to not very fit and need more execise.

#73 kelmen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:28 AM

i usually can manage with a nearly empty stomach, but it has happened to me once or twice that i ended up feeling kind of weak, i remember i had to walk to the busstation n the walk was v tiring, didnt understand why at first but then i realised i hadnt eaten and also hadnt had enough drinks for like 7 or 8 hrs. but it was not having anyting to drink what caused me to feel weak, not the empty stomach, i think.

#74 piranhafish

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:03 PM

i will get in bad mood if I am hungry and also dizzy not able to concentrate

#75 filkitz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:30 PM

when i get really hungry i feel light headed and cranky and tend to get really annoyed with people more so than on a full stiomach

#76 inahss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:49 PM

i get weak. and at times, i'd feel like i almost had a blackout b/c i'll see darkness for like a second. and then.. well, i'd just get this very weird feeling. it feels like reality isnt reality and i'm not really present, as if its all a dream. the body will feel like its a lil numb too. but luckily, nothing too serious happens to the point where i actually faint. i get these feelings only when i'm starving AND didnt get enough sleep. in most cases, i just feel like i have an empty stomach and it starts growling like whoa.

#77 gaijai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 03:42 AM

not eating right can make you dizzy and weak. i once fell down on the floor because i was so weak. i felt dizzy. this was because i didn't eat much that day and i skipped breakfast.

#78 misz_queena

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 03:55 AM

sometimes when im shopping or when im playing hb and havent eatten for the whole day and when i get hungry but i refuse to go eat because im too lazy to go but instead continue with what im doing, i get very hungry and my hands start shaking so its not good to starve myself like that and i have to get food immediately

#79 kityee168

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 06:50 PM

When i am hungry i would usually feel quiet weak and my stomach will start to hurt but i don't feel dizzy.

#80 kaiman1184

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 07:23 PM

i don't get dizzy, only my stomach grumble and grumble till i can't stand it no more and then i'll stop watever i'm doing and grab food.

#81 Cloud-

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 05:59 AM

I probably feel weak when I'm hungry and dont feel like moving but not dizzy.

#82 heykiko

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:31 AM

i get dizzy and have a headache...not really pleasant, so i try to snack all day

#83 sukkimi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 07:58 AM

If dizzy and weak and because of low sugar level in body. Take some sweets stuff to make yourself better. Else you might faint

#84 sidefx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:42 AM

when I get hungry I feel like my stomach is getting indigestion and everything is filling up and feel tired and want to vomit...

#85 raiders14

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:08 PM

if i get hungry i don't get anything....just a empty stomach..but i think i will get weak when i start doing some hard work..

#86 mzdeviL

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,511 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 12:13 PM

I don't get dizzy or weak when I'm hungry, but I do get a feeling that's simlar to a stomach ache.

#87 SimplyAGirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:53 PM

Yea, I do feel dizzy and weak when I get hungry. But my "blood sugar" had always been low ever since I was born. I always kept some candies in my bag just in case I feel dizzy and weak. I usually eat a candy or two each day.

#88 yping

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 10:09 AM

food is digested in our body and finally broken down to the most basic form which is glucose. Our blood is like a transport system. It brings glucose to all parts of our body. So, there is a constant blood glucose in our blood to bring glucose around. Glucose is taken up and transformed into energy by the cells. If the blood glucose is low, say like after tremendous exercise, then a person might get a hypoglcaemic state , hypo=low, glycamia= glucoce in blood... and they might experience sweating, weakness and the vision seemed to darken and blur before they have to either sit down or faint. The reason is, when the blood glucose is low, the body will protect the main organs which are the brain, kidney, heart and liver. The fainting is designed so that u will stop moving (then, the limbs will not use energy/glucose, thereby conserving enery) and also will bring more blood to the brain because by lying down, automatically more blood will flow to the brain, less work for the heart to pump up to the brain.A quick fix like a glass of fruit juice, bar of chocolate, sugary drinks like glucolin will immediately help. therefore, if u r prone to fainting/near fainting due to low blood sugar, it is handy to bring a fruit or a bar of chocolate with u everywhere

• Guests

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:38 PM

never happened to me, even if i dont eat 12hours or more and i m still fine, but only the stomach making sounds... :(

#90 jingabel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 07:45 PM

It depends on how hungry you get before feeling dizzy and weak. It is only normal (I think) when you get very hungry. You are depriving your body of energy. I don't get like that but when I go hungry for sometime, I get headaches. Everything would be ok after a few bites.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users