AF needs funding again

Photo

Have you ever farted in public?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#1 rottensushi

rottensushi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 05:41 AM

Can you believe I farted in front of the whole class in college? Not that I did it on purpose. It was not even a small fart, it was loud enough that all heads were turning my way.

I was so traumatized that I couldn't study for that class no matter how hard I tried. I got a D in that class and that was the only D that I'd ever gotten in college. All Bs and As, and one D.

One time I farted while in an elevator alone. The elevator stopped, door opened, and there were 6 or 7 people get in. Noone was saying anything, but everyone was looking at me and they were gasping for air. I wanted to jump off the building so bad.

To this day I am still traumatized by these two unfortunate events.

#2 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:32 AM

Haha funny topic. I have farted in public before but it was way back in grade school. It was a little fart but there was a girl sitting next to me. I remember saying "Ooops, I farted". End of story.

#3 WaiSiuBo

WaiSiuBo

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1538 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:56 AM

yeah all the time and in tight places as well close to an elevator i lawyas pretend i smell it first and rub my nose as if it stinks cause it is kinda embaressing

#4 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:05 AM

i fart quietly so nobody can hear. =]

#5 asiatique

asiatique

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 07:06 AM

The only time I ever fart in public is accidentally, and you can't hear or smell it. It's like those kind of farts where you sneeze or something like that and you just burst. I would never fart loud in public. I don't even fart loud at home with just my family even though they always do.

#6 animia

animia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 12:57 PM

i farted in the public sometime but i make sure my fart is not the loud one. if it does i will hold it.

#7 CobraSnake

CobraSnake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 01:32 PM

Yeah I farted once in a shopping center, and I felt ashamed, but I think no one mentioned it.......... :lol?:

#8 tawwoei

tawwoei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:20 PM

yes i try before farted in the lift after the fart i will look around see who fart

#9 tanyl78

tanyl78

SuperStar!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:30 PM

i believe everyone does that, and everytime i just pretend nothing happened... hahaha

#10 Koogum

Koogum

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:41 PM

Yeah do that, done that...

you pretend it wasn't you and hide in shame.! lol

letting out gas is natural...

i don't think you shouold be too embarrassed

=) jst say "oops" excuse me.

#11 Asian-aholic

Asian-aholic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3268 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:43 PM

HAHAHA very amusing topic.
Come on everybody get out of the closet now, you know you all did it one time or another, trying to hold it in but any movement, any laughter at all will release that out.
Yeah I have done it, usually silent ones and then you know people smell it because their heads start turning. Yeah, you have never seen me run any faster.

#12 mizpolly1031

mizpolly1031

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 05:12 PM

nope i havn't but if i ever do.. i think i would say sorry and laugh or walk away ASAP!

#13 lazy

lazy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 05:55 PM

yes, it happened to me too but noone was there so i was lucky. how maybe i should say i tried to fart in the toilet, but somehow i pee on my pants because i was forcing too hard.

#14 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:36 PM

man i fart all the time, anytime anywhere
i have no reputation to keep, so its ok for me

#15 Lilin

Lilin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 06:53 PM

LOL i try to hold it in!!!! XD anyway yeah when i was in elementary school in kindergarden... no one cares... i mean if there were kids who peed in their pants there should be kids who fart in their pants.

#16 Steve120

Steve120

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1464 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:13 PM

I think we've all done it, but to what degree I guess is what matters. Basically, a second question should be if you've farted in public, was it heard?

#17 KC_deathscythe

KC_deathscythe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:42 PM

ever farted in public....i think everyone has its a normal thing...but usually try to do it when no one is around....i had some embrassing situations from farting in public.....my my....

#18 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 09:43 PM

hahahaha..
intresting topic ..

everyone fart everyday ... me too .i usually fart at my car , cause in the car i was alone and i have to suffer what i have done kkekekek

#19 iliketomatoes

iliketomatoes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:04 AM

someone farted really loudly twice in one of my classes a couple weeks ago. it was the kind that made heads turn. lol

don't you hate it though when people fart and you smell it....and feel like throwing up b/c you're breathing air that just came out of someone's anus

#20 aznboi333

aznboi333

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 03:26 AM

yea, but not when there are people close enough to hear it..

#21 pimpcorolla

pimpcorolla

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 05:27 AM

i fart like theres no tomorrow. well thats only when i am with my colleague in a locked room.
we just go nuts after each other.
fart on each other bodies, around the other persons desk area, face. lap, and the list goes on

in public i try to fart quietly. :D
just hope it doesnt smell

#22 Chaotic Requiem

Chaotic Requiem

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 06:49 AM

I am pretty sure everyone has farted in public before, but they tend to try to keep from farting. I think that the idea of farting in the elevator is funny as hell because it is an enclosed space and everyone in there has no choice but to breathe in even though it smells really bad. :lol:

#23 DurpDell

DurpDell

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 04:44 PM

heck yea i've farted in public before, especially in class ! it's extremely embarassing but can't really be helped. It's all natural !

#24 xiao-tou

xiao-tou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 06:20 PM

I have farted in the cinema. Luckilly the show was full of people so i didn't think anybody will suspect it was me.

#25 riceboi17

riceboi17

Am I insane?

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1581 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 06:54 PM

I've farted in public before, but never in front of enough people where they would all notice and look at me or something like that. I take care of my business before going to school to avoid this kind of situation.

#26 G35mann

G35mann

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 07:46 PM

Haha this is a funny topic.. yes i have farted in public not intentionally.. sometimes you walk up the stairs to class or something and you might slip..

#27 @I)R@GON@

@I)R@GON@

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 04:24 AM

Ya very embarrassing because ppl laughed at you because it stinks badly :lol:

#28 angel16

angel16

~ DJ Angel ~

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 04:25 AM

oh that's a big no no.. very embarrassing lol

#29 GhstDreamer

GhstDreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 04:32 AM

I did last year while I was teaching too! It was kind of embarassing. It was kind of loud but my students were kind of shocked and didn't know how to react. They were too scared to laugh so, they pretended they didn't hear it. Pretty mature 7 year olds...lol...

#30 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 04:35 AM

everybody farts......you can't hold it in when you have to let it out..-_- itll be a pain...hahaha...they wont mind if it doesnt stink but if it stinks hahahah...thats bad......but yea i did....i think everyone did it at least once in their life...they have to have....=P

#31 smacker

smacker

romeo

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:33 PM

I've farted at my work place, thank God it wasn't really loud. But hey every one farts.

#32 raiders14

raiders14

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:36 PM

well it happen a few times but nobody cares....so i was not that embarresd

#33 butterkrispies

butterkrispies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 03:47 AM

i farted out loud when I was working on a project with my partner cause I couldnt hold it in anymore..she looked at me and I said excuse me..then I said sorry like 3 times cause it was so embarrassing..I still laughing about it when I think about it..heheheh

#34 jdyt

jdyt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 05:16 AM

i farted in the public sometime but i make sure my fart is not the loud one. if it does i will hold it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha but how would u know if it is going to be a loud one till u let it out lol

#35 pk1984

pk1984

Justin

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1205 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 06:45 AM

yeah of course but not with sounds lol mine are silent you can smell it but not hear it haha

#36 kmunz

kmunz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 07:07 AM

hahaha very funny... i also many tiems fart in the public but i can control the fart. means that i can slowly slowly let the air out without noise... but maybe smelly... hehehe :P

#37 IcyWhite

IcyWhite

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 07:20 AM

omg... those experiences were surely memorable.... i mean, u might not want to remember them but i guess u have them memorize already. well, sometimes when u have to fart u have to fart. there is nothing u can do about it.... but sometimes i can control my farts kekekeke.... soundless and all. i know it is weird to type it out right now since i am a girl.... embarrassing it is... but u have given me encouragment since the things u went were way worst than me typing things out here. ^_^ but hey it is the past. maybe u can try to control ur farts like i do ^_^'

#38 k0e1

k0e1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 08:42 AM

at school everyone farts.. its like a daily routine.. most of the times they smeel really bad n we hav to use our ties to cover our nose. i usually dont fart at school.. if i do it usually is silent .. but not deadly haha..

#39 bagofscum

bagofscum

Battousai

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:25 AM

i usually fart in public all the time
then i just walk away or walk a circle so no one realizes its me

#40 akraziejai

akraziejai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:26 AM

never! i try to hold it in as much as possible.. but maybe that is bad for u. haha