AF needs funding again

feelling tired with these weather changes

37 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:38 AM

I dont know if is me or could be the weather lately from where i am in Canada, felling tired and been sleeping in alot. Do any of u guys feel the same?

• Guests

Posted 20 November 2005 - 10:06 AM

I'll have it too, in the summer I have alot o energy, in the winter I'll prefer to stay at home to hang.

#3 Ingman

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF supporter
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 11:29 AM

First of all.... sunray should give energies... second of all sun brightens up the mood, which also give u more energy. Besides there is so much more to do during the summer, that u will feel more energized only thinking of it.
Perfectly normal, and a lot of poeple will experience the same thing.... Oh yah.. next to it.. your body need to keep burn more to keep your body temperature, but not sure if that will make u more tired as well. =X

#4 nite4evr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 11:33 AM

I feel tired too when weather keeps changing.
I think it's the chemical reaction within our bodies.

#5 tonyyip

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:47 PM

I think it's because in Canada we know we are looking forward to 4-5 months of cold weather that you get depressed and tired.

You also do lots less exercise when it's cold outside.

#6 Bey An

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:24 PM

same with me. i feel tired more frequently when the weather becomes colder. its true that your body will need to burn more calories to keep warm. but most importantly, it is the chemical reactions that are responding to our surroundings. also the lack of exercise could be a factor as well. rite now, its november and i am still wearing a thing jacket. is it just me or the winters now are getting warmer? could it be global warming?

#7 HongSiFu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:35 PM

I think I'm more tired when the weather changes from warm to coldddd, maybe cause theres not enough sunlight during the day or I just don't want to get out of my warm bed during the freezing morning.

#8 heihei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:10 PM

i feel tired during the winter and more energetic during the summer

#9 Seabrook

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:29 PM

During the Winter I just don't feel like doing much. Waking up and going to school/work is hard especially if it's snowing. I just want to stay home during the winter and watch TV, play games, etc all day.

#10 grimbeaver

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 09:58 PM

yeah, especially now. Its raining 90% of the time, not exactly the kind of weather that will make you happy...

#11 hahahahaha

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 10:03 PM

Yeah, I don't like winter. Miserable weather makes me moody an ddon't feel like doing anything

#12 GhstDreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 10:16 PM

I love the cold and the winter - but I do feel tired more in the winter and I tend to get sick quite a bit as well - it happens again around April when I get sick a lot.

#13 jngoall

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:47 AM

Yes when the weather changes i feel the mood with it. But sometimes sunny makes me angry and sometimes cloudy makes me happy.

#14 xjeanzxx

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:29 AM

i don't much like winter. i feel tired during the cold winter weather. i have more energetic in hot summer weather

#15 virgo128

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:33 AM

yeah,I having same problem too getting tried during winter times and wanted to sleep more and doesn't want to go out especially snowing day.

#16 fillmeup

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:59 AM

foggy cold or rainy weather makes me want to sleep, and if I see the sunset it makes me want to sleep too..

#17 stantheman123

2Fast4U

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:03 AM

I have the same problem too when it's a really gloomy and cloudy day. I usually can't do any work and just want to sit and do nothing. Wish everyday was a sunny day.

#18 -Echo-

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:10 AM

i dont know, the hot weather makes me feel a lot lazier

guess it makes me tired too

but during the winter, i tend to sleep in more

#19 Yuniko_123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:22 AM

sometimes my feelings changes from the weather. if i see that outside is gloomy. i would feel really weak or tired. i so.. agree with the weather changes that changes feelings.

#20 FujiSyusuke

Tensai

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:23 AM

The weather hear in nyc sometimes is horrible. One day we would have decent temperatures and the next day it would freezing cold. I'm going to get sick one day from this.

#21 mzxuizzo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:31 AM

same goes for me. i feel very sleepy when its day time around the hours of 2-4 makes me want to take a nap. Omg> its almost the end of november and it dont seem like its Winter. during the day time its HOT!! and the night time its pretty cold. I hate these kind of weathers i think im getting sick. why cant it stay with being cold or hot dont matter just stop changing ><

#22 Gameup00

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:34 AM

Yeah especially when it rains, when i wake upi see its raining, i feel like i'm knocked out, just dotn feel like waking up.

#23 nicole

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:28 AM

Yep I'm sick of the weather changing from hot to cold and back again. It makes my skin feel awful.

#24 bapor

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 09:15 AM

i live in australia... and the weather is liek crazy -.- there was this day when.. it was raining.. hot and windy all at the same time <_<.... and its spring now.. where its suppose to be warm amd sunny.... but its cloudy and.. not that warm..

• Guests

Posted 22 November 2005 - 06:45 AM

yes....haha its like cold one day and then really sunny the next..-_-' the weather is playing games with me!!! -_- but i guess it makes sense...like changing the weather.....from hot to cold or vice versa...i guess the weather cannot change immediately...like that hahaha =P

#26 kangpo_1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 09:50 AM

I feel diffence, I like the weather changed, because I might have enjoy them.

#27 keisuke2k4

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:29 AM

i really dislike the temperature changes, especially in melbourne argh>.<, its like in one day there is four seasons...
its really hard to decide what to where in melbourne, cos you never know if it'll be cold or hot..

#28 photek

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 12:46 PM

emm..yea...nowadays is getting warmer..but sometimes at nite is cold...funny weather in adelaide ere

#29 Love_23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 02:46 PM

Feel it on this time, in Amsterdam is now 4 degrees and very dark, rainy.

#30 williamc1977

Sexually Confused

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 05:17 PM

yeh hate it when it gets dark early this time of year! it makes me really tired especially when we need alot of sunlight to makes us awake and happy.. everyday is very dull and cold and boring! cant do any outdoor activities as well... i hate autum!!

• Guests

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:58 AM

yes i agree weather changes can make u really tired... i hate it wen itz those wet weathers.. like those that is about to rain so the sky is all dark n cloudy... they tend to make meeh sleepy

#32 `appleGreen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:33 AM

yep i got sick 2 times already even though i took the flue shot! maybe it has a counter effect on me

#33 @I)R@GON@

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:12 AM

yeah happen to me right now im feeling dizzy and seem like i have a fever but i didnt want to tell my parents about it

#34 tjiyang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 09:40 AM

In Melbourne, the weather changed so quick. I always have hay fever. I hate it very much.

During the winter, i will feel lazy and sleepy, on the summer, i just feel so hate with the hot weather, and the flies. Even I want to get naked, it still hot. Unlike winter, i can cover myself with thick jacket

#35 nssoso

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 02:40 PM

yeah... i don't like winter although it can snowing ...I prefer summer .. summer holidays on the beach sunbbathing ..lol now it begins to be very cold unfortunately...

• Guests

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:21 PM

Yes, I also feels very tired when it's turning to winter. It's always beginning of winter that is the problem. When it's wet, and cloudy whole day. But later when it start snowing, then it's nice.

I heard people say, if you do lots of exercise, then probably you'll not feel tired easily.

#37 lazifock

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:25 PM

i feel tired on gloomy and cloudy days.... i dont like cold cold days either...so freezing and lazy to do anything

#38 Aznlazyboy35

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:04 PM

I always feel tired when outside is dark and it's cold.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users