korea shin hye sung

170 replies to this topic

#91 hitoshy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:57 AM

No he doesn't ^^......Hyesung doesn't have girlfriend for the present....THANKS GOD hahaha :yeah , Oh sorry I was outline for some time T-T I'm so sorry :crying: ....final exams too much stress but I missed this thread and you guys T-T......well it's what I know about this topic.... I heard about he was in love with his english teacher at the college I think....his most talked-of affair was with S.E.S former member "Shoo" they were dating from 2000 to 2002...there were rumors about they came back together in 2003 but Both denied everything.... there were several rumors about affairs with Boa, Jang Nara, Lee soo Young .... the last rumor was Sungie dating with a Japanese actress "Yoo Min " who he met in Tokio-Japan in 2004 during Shinhwa's concert performance,but he started dating with Yoo Min in 2005 while Sungie was in Japan studing Japanese ( he was alone there T-T and feeling very lonely) ,this relatioship last all 2005 I think (a friend of mine almost die when she saw a video report of Sungie wearing a ring...apparently Yoo Min wearing one too T-T..it was a wedding ring or not ? who knows T.T).....but now Hyesung is only for us hahaha.....OMG I want to marry him ^^.....well he is free, he has his own life and the right to be happy but it doesn't mean that I don't feel so sad when I hear about another woman in his life T-T my heart will be broken anyway T-T

This is a past report about Hyesung and Shoo

Date : 16-06-2003

NEWS :Hyesung and Shoo back together??

"Thats Nonense!"

S.E.S former member Shoo and Shinhwa's Shin Hyesung repeled againist the news of them being back together.

Shoo confessed last time on KBS 2TV "Ya Han Bam ah!"'s corner "JinShil Hogun Daedab" that she has a star boyfriend that she's been dating for 2 years. Shoo gave us hints that it was Shin Hyesung.

in the star industry there were rumors that Shoo and Shin Hyesung got back together and audiences were curious about this info. On the 10th, Shinhwa had a news conference and Shin Hyesung did not attend, audiences said "Maybe this is related to the rumors."

Both denied this info stubbornly. Meeting Shoo at KBS Music Bank's backstage she said "Getting back with Hyesung oppa isn't true. We never had a decent phone talk and how can we meet when its hard to have a conversation?" Also Shoo said "Recently she changed her cell number and only few people know it." "i don't want to be involved in abusive language."

Shin Hyesung's point of view is similar. Shin Hyesung's management company Good Entertainment side said "The reason wny Shin Hyesung didn't attend Shinhwa's News Conference was because he was sick with the flu and wasn't feeling well." Hyesung hasn't met Shoo for a while and him drinking because of a girl and because of this he didn't attend the news conference is all a rumor and lie." Good Entertainment said "Shin Hyesung will get better soon so don't be blinded by these rumors."

Shoo a former member of S.E.S renewed her contract with Sm Entertainment and is going to Japan to make her Solo Album. Shin Hyesung signed with Goban Media for 42 billion Won (7 Billion Won for each member) with Project Fees of 82 billion Won and is recently working on a project album with kangta and lee jihoon which is planning to be released on July.

credits to stoo.com and the minsung forum

I found this fanfic about Hyesung and Shoo....I've never been so much atracted by fanfics because so much lecture get bored sometimes ^^ but I started to read this one and I couldn't stop ^_^' ,It's very funny and romantic...it's about the relationship between Shoo and Hyesung ,it's so funny the way that Shoo tells things about the Hyesung personality and about both as a couple ^_^' , I enjoyed so much the ep 7 (at the restaurant ,Hyesung was too funny XD) but there are more of them if you want to read them ^^

[Shoo and Hyesung] "P.I.M.P.E.S.S."

Edited by hitoshy, 19 December 2006 - 01:16 AM.

#92 s1xt1n

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:15 AM

have you guys heard the thing that why hyesung wasn't seen much in publicn other than learning japanese is because he has been doing body building

#93 hitoshy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 07:13 AM

View Posts1xt1n, on Dec 21 2006 3 15 AM, said:

have you guys heard the thing that why hyesung wasn't seen much in publicn other than learning japanese is because he has been doing body building

No I didn't hear anything about that I just heart about he was study japanese and singing there ....also he's used to come and go to Corea during that time, becuase he felt very lonely in japan T-T maybe it's for that he wasn't seen so much in public :unsure: ...while his stay in Japan he was writing a J-web ..it's a kind of diary that Jpop artist usually have...but really I've never read about Sungie doing body building in Japan ,anyway if it is true I think there were no notable changes to his body ...well I know that Hyesung is in a diet and a body-training program now so we have to wait for the new Hyesung ^^...but I love him just as he is

"Please anticipate the muscle man"

Shinhwa member Shin HyeSung has began a 2-month body-training program.

http://img215.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img215/2834/pe...esdvdhs0yo8.jpg

Shin HyeSung officially started his 2-month body-training program. As of now, Shin HyeSung only eats chicken breast meat and egg yolks. He's training under the help of professional fitness trainers and working hard to exercise more.

Park JunJin, Lee MinWoo, and Kim DongWan are all Shinhwa members that have gained healthy, fine looking figures through exercising, and in comparison, Shin Hyesung’s body figure appears not up to standard. Alongside his companions, Shin Hyesung’s figure appears to be somewhat weak. Previously in a broadcasted program, Park JunJin had mocked HyeSung figure to be that of ‘an alien’.

This resulted in Shin HyeSung’s ambition to have the best body figure in Shinhwa, thus he commenced his special training. Lee MinWoo upon hearing about the training, expressed his encouragement and said, “Hope he succeeds.” Shin HyeSung’s management company, Good EMG expressed, “Because the exercise program and his restricted diet has only just began, there are no obvious changes yet to his body. However he is very determined, so we look forward to seeing the healthy beautiful body figure he will gain throughout the 2- month program.

Credits: ShinHwaChangJo + sportshankook.co.kr-2006

Edited by tammiest, 06 April 2008 - 03:16 AM.
Removed broken Imageshack [img] tags :)

#94 infiniti512

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 11:56 PM

No Sungie! WE like you as you are!!! But we'll love you no matter how you look!

#95 snow ball

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 04:01 PM

This is quite a news.
never heard shin hye-sung and shoo were together once.

#96 just_a_simple_pooh_bear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 01:47 PM

hey i'm new here and so i hope i can make friends with all of you. Thanks for all the pictures you have posted up here it has made my day so much happier. Hyesung 2 month body building =o. My firends have teased him about his body but i say he looks great. It doesn't matter what he looks like and he doesn't have to compare himself to the other Shinhwa members. His friends shouldn't tease his body either. Its good the way it is. I hope Hyesung just treats his body well but his diet doesn't sound that nice. I mean would u want to eat that for 2 months?.

Anyhow hope you girls all had a Happy New Year

i was gonna upload a picture for u all but it doesn't work >< don't worry i'll upload one soon xD

Edited by just_a_simple_pooh_bear, 02 January 2007 - 01:47 PM.

#97 spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 01:15 AM

have you guys seen this?

Hyesung Hypnogenesis (eng subbed)
it's old, but it's so interesting and cool.

does anyone know if it's real or not though?

*edit*
from http://shinwashi.blogspot.com/
thanks to marissa & raina for posting.

Hyesung's Diary

In~japan~
hyesung~japan

To me, Japan dont give me the feeling that it is a foregin country. 1st time, i thought it was a country nearby, 2nd time feel it's no difference from korea and for the 3rd and 4th time, now i feel it is the best country in my heart.

AS a shinhwa member, we first came to japan was way back but this year, it i s a litle bit special
now, Shinhwa are newcomer in Japan Stage, the memembers all had different feelings, to do concerts and albums.

i myself is doing my best to study japanese and i wont release an album till i am fluent
This time, Shinhwa came to japan because of our album release.

always stay in this hotel and it seems that Akasaka is a place i am familiar with, automatic taxi, japanese language and the familiar XX(name not give) cafe we will always go and meet people whom i know.

in japan, my name is Heson。(laugh)

혀성“ㅓ”(e)is prounce as “ㅗ”(o)

japan fans way of calling Heson loudly, i like it too
Shinhwa name: エリック(Ericcku 에릭)
ドンワン(Donwan the same)
ミヲ(minu 민우)
ヘソン(me^^)
チョンジン(chonjin 전진)
アンディー (andi 앤디)

Credit: on the pic + dreamhyesung@shinhwasarang
SITELINK: http://www.s-shinhwa...php?topic=485.0

Edited by spyang, 24 January 2007 - 07:54 AM.

#98 spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 07:06 AM

^ i know, i want that song too.. it's not in his albums either...
i might be able to grab the audio off from youtube. lol.. =P

#99 hitoshy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 07:03 PM

Hello guys it's been long time since I was here ....well anyway I missed this trhead sooooooooo much ...I uploaded the song "Take me to your heart" if u can't find it yet so here it is ....

Take Me to Your Heart MLTR-Hyesung.MP3

here I uploaded too the new Duet of Shin Hyesung & Lyn , it's the main song from Eric's Drama "Winter Story"

Hyesung+lyn-Love afterwards.mp3- from Eric's drama

Posted Image
You can see the MV on Youtube--->

If you want any song of SHin Hyesung ....guys U can ask me for upload it just send me a PM with the name of the song ,only 1 or 2 songs plz I don't have so much time :( ....

My Hyesung collection ( Audios)

Hyesung (solo's)
Tears-Hyesung- Winter Story II.mp3
Midnight Girl (Pop Ballad Ver[1]-Hyesung.).mp3
I Swear-Hyesung.mp3
Nan - Hye Sung-Winter Story I.mp3

Hyesung (dramas)

Promise-Hyesung.mp3
ShinHyeSung- DayAfterDay.mp3
Shin Hye Sung -Time for time(Shireul Uihan Shi).mp3
Don't you know(Moreu get nayo)HS-SuperRookie OST.mp3
When That Day Comes-super rookie ost (Sungie,Wanni,M).mp3
Ocean Blue- Shin Hye Sung & M.mp3

Hyesung (Duets)
LOVER-Shin Hyesung&Jang Nara .mp3
I love you-Hyesung&SonMim.mp3
Ha neul (young won han sarang-Love Theme) - Shin Hye Sung&Tsugoshi SMAP
Take Me to Your Heart MLTR-Hyesung.MP3
Buen Camino (Hyesung&Kang Soo Ji).mp3
Keep holding you-Sun Min Thankx HyeSung.mp3
Love afterwards-Hyesung+lyn-Eric's drama "Winter Story"

Hyesung (Live)
Hyesung Right Here Waiting .mp3
Tsunami-Live in Japan.mp3
Hyesung-Now and Forever(LIVE CONCErt).mp3
Hyesung - Incomplete.mp3
Hyesung Same Thoughts(JP vers)live in Mnet JP.mp3
Shinhwa_Hyesung-I Swear (live).mp3
Lately(By Hyesung).mp3
Shin Hyesung- Midnight Girl perf-SDA2006 .mp3
My Love-Hyesung(live).mp3
Hyesung -Snowflower -WSconcert.mp3
Buen camino-Hyesung showcase.mp3
Hyesung-To you,who hear my song somewhere(it's a great songT-T)
DOLL-Lee Ji Hoon&Hyesung.m
Hyesung &LeeJi Hoon Right here Waiting.mp3

Hyesung (others)

Hyesung - Nan Arayo-SeoTaiji.mp3
Hyesung capela-Daiibabsong-shinhwa coros 060513.mp3
Hyesung singing aspirin.mp3
Audio Eric & Hyesung - Banana Song.mp3
Audio Hyesung speaking English beautiful day.wav
Audio Hyesung rapping.mp3
Audio-Hyesung Speaking Japanese.mp3
Hyesung&Eric-Singing together in a Shinhwa concert.mp3
Hyesung&Eric-Negapass.mp3

*Shin Hyesung Vol.1 "Love of May"
*SunMin ThanX Hyesung (Full Single)
*Group "S" Vol.1 Friends in Classic

I think I have all hyesung songs hahahaha so crazy fan I am :iloveyou: .....anyway take care guys see you very soon

Edited by hitoshy, 15 February 2007 - 07:57 PM.

#100 jin-he

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 February 2007 - 12:45 PM

wow Thaks for the links

Shin Hye Sung Valentine's Concert^^

Posted Image
Posted Image

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p112/wa...entineCon04.jpg

Edited by tammiest, 06 April 2008 - 03:16 AM.
Removed broken [img] tags :)

#101 spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 02:50 AM

>>Hyesung - Middle Age Star Love (eng subbed)<<
this was too cute!!! Hyesung is loved by older middle-aged women too!!! =)

>>Hyesung - Arirang Showbiz Extra (Love of May) (eng subbed)<<

>>Hyesung - Chonankang2 Interview (eng subbed)<<

Edited by spyang, 23 February 2007 - 02:54 AM.

#102 yume142

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 01:26 AM

About the choongjae post. You don't have to read this. I just want to get this off of my chest. Hehehe..

I know It was a long time ago, but I just feel the need to say something. You must have been a true fan of theirs to get hurt so badly, I would have been too, but the thing is, I think you should have been more prepared to meet a foreign artists/group. Especially when it is known to most of their lacking in knowing the english language or the native tongue of the place they were visiting. What more is that they are outside their comfot zone. They would seem more comfortable in Asia then they would be in Europe. Wouldn't you think so?

I know I sound like I'm defending them but who else will if you you only look at your side of the story. This group has been in the entertainment industry for more than 9 year or so. and I would think that it would be clear in their hearts and mind that they treasure their fans. If not, they would not have fan meetings and not be bothered in thanking you. We are all humans and we tend to make mistakes. I'm thankful that there are those who can see Shinhwa's point of view. It's great to see that you see the other side of things.

As for the smoking topics, yes it is bad for their health, but so is drinking alcohol. They are all grown men and that they do wish to have as much of a normal life as we all do, while doing the things they love, singing. Though sometimes the pressure of such can get really tiring and I would think smoking is an outlet. I think it's better for them to smoke than be some kind of junkie. Don't you think so?

Well I'm off. Hahaha.

#103 ~YingLing~

あきらめていない

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 07:15 AM

pooh bear: hyesung looks fine to me. in fact, i like his body. but every shinhwa members are always teasing andy about his body yet i still love it. it doesn't matter to me. so hyesung's build is fine to me too.

my love is when he did his flying kick. it's just amazing. compared to eric's flying kick...hyesung did the best. i just love seeing him do the flying kick. ^^

oh...here's the making of Angel MV. it's nice. and you will know what i mean by his flying kick is good. :D

enjoy it.

#104 just_a_simple_pooh_bear

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:16 PM

yingLing
lol. i think hyesung's body is fine. he doesn't need abs and huge biceps to look cute to me he's great the way he is !!
aww thanks for the link. hehe i'll watch it now its slowly loading ^^
omg the shinhwa threads r so empty !! why?!
shinhwa is such a great badn. i hate it, they're just as good as dbsk but why are their threads so slow?
sigh.. i guess i shouldn't complain...

#105 indefinable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:51 AM

^ Maybe because most of the fans don't join AF? I know there are a lot in Soompi. x)

Or maybe they are all readers instead of posters like me. HAHAHA. XD

#106 Lucky_Doraemon

Back to reality...T_T

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 06:13 PM

lol, yeh most people here are fans of DBSG. ^_^

Just read in Soompi, that Hyesung has been caught DUI (Driving Under the Influence) of alcohol. Apparently he finished his second album (yay) and the team went out celebrating, he drank 2 glasses of soju and drove heading home and was stopped by police.

The police did say that he seemed fine and not outwardly drunk and co-operated fully, so he won't have a criminal record, only had his licence revoked? and had to pay a fine.

GoodEMG says that they'll be reflecting on their actions.
---------------------------

Shame this had to happen just before his album release. But i'm glad no one was hurt, although not a great image he didn't sound completely out of it at least, but still dangerous none the less.

I hope Hyesung learns from this but also isn't affected in a bad way.

#107 Periwinkle.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:55 PM

Hello Hyesung fans!

I'm rather new here at AF but I've been an avid Shinhwa fan for sometime already. Thanks for the generosity of people in sharing their stuff but with regards to the mp3s of Hyesung's songs from official albums, I hope we can have less of that and we can buy the album itself. I understand that its unavoidable but let's try to be true fans, spread the love by supporting them in the right way. In Shinhwa sites, that's a big NO NO because its piracy.

#108 spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:25 AM

since there's no Group S thread. i'll just post this here. hehe.

this was soooo funny. you gotta see it if you haven't already!!

#109 eLaisa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 03:10 PM

whoah...... hyesung really looks good....

i heard about the news that sungie was caught drunk driving accompanied by his girlfriend....
is it true??? that he has a girlfriend???

is he alright???

#110 Periwinkle.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:02 PM

eLaisa, he was caught DRIVING UNDER INFLUENCE yes. As to the girl with him during the incident, no one can say for sure. According to the official statement from his management, it was the web PD. But be glad he is alright and is now preparing for the release of his 2nd JIB.

#111 eLaisa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:20 AM

glad to hear that.... i really like him...

especially his voice, he's voice is the trade mark sHinHwa for me...

when he starts to sing, i know its Shinhwa... and the rap of Eric...

hehehehe.....

#112 Periwinkle.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 02:54 PM

Hyesung has been spotted leaving his apartment in Seoul today! :D

#113 KyoSa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:24 PM

I love Hye Sung! He is so cute, adorable and talented. I love his voice. He sings very good. I missed those days that he was in all the shows. I look forward for his upcoming album, I think it should be in August of this year.

#114 SweetSimplicity_x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:25 PM

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u254/Ba...x3/untitled.jpg
http://i170.photobuc...ivianx3/new.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u254/Ba...3/crabdance.jpg
Posted Image
AWW;D
Posted Image
ISNT THIS CUTE?^-^"
Posted Image
SAD :crying:
HEY EVERYBODY!I`M NEW IN HERE AND I JUST BECAME A FAN OF SHINHWA THIS MONTH.LOL
I WISH I KNEW ABOUT THEIR GROUP EARLIER SOO I WOULD KNOW HYE SUNG MORE.>.<
I`M SOO IN LOVE WITH HYE SUNG!GAH! :iloveyou: &I CANT BELIEVE IT HYE SUNG DATED SHOO! :shocked: :thumbdown SHES KINDA...EM...UGLY..WEIRD. :whistle LOL
WHEN I FIRST SAW HYE SUNG IN LOVE LETTER I FELL IN LOVE,I WAS RANDOMLY SEARCHING STUFF IN YOUTUBE THEN I PRESS ON THE PLAY BUTTON POOF IT SHOW HANDSOME AND FUNNY HYE SUNG. :buahaha LOL
CRAB DANCE. clapclap LOL
THANK GOD SHINHWA DIDNT DISBAND YET SOO I`M NOT TOO LATE! :wasntme HEHES;DD
I KEPT DOIN LOTS OF RESEARCH BOUT HYE SUNG. B) THEN,I SAW SOMETHIN IN WIKIPEDIA SAYIN THAT SHINHWA OR HYE SUNG HAD A ALBUM COMING OUT IN JULY 2007.THATS WHEN I KNEW HYE SUNG WAS STILL ALIVE. :yeah :lmao: I HOPE MORE PEOPLE BECOME HIS FAN! :bleah
I WISH I COULD MEET HIM. :unsure:
*SNIFFS*I LOVE HYE SUNG SOO MUCH!!!!! :crying: :crying:

Edited by ~YingLing~, 22 August 2007 - 05:07 AM.

#115 spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 02:34 AM

Xman #44 Dangyunhaji - Shin Hye Sung Special (en)

Shin Hyesung -Japan's Mnet - M! Countdown Performance

Japanese version of Same Thoughts!! =)

Edited by spyang, 09 August 2007 - 02:37 AM.

#116 indefinable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 04:03 PM

^ It's out already? Whoots! Thanks for sharing! :D

//edit. Oh okay, I thought it was the recent mnet event that Minsyung attended. I should've watched first before posting. Haha my bad.

Here are some pics from the Mcountdown in Japan 2007 Concert. ^^

NO HOTLINKING & PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT!

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/tee-...20078917452.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/tee-...00789174441.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/tee-...00789174517.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/tee-...00789174611.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/tee-...00789174622.jpg

Credits: on pics + ShinHwaChangJo.net + AsianFanatics.net

Cos it's rare to see pics of Hyesung dancing. :whistle

Edited by tammiest, 06 April 2008 - 03:18 AM.
Removed broken [img] tags :)

#117 spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

^ LOL same here! i thought it was the new one too!
posted it too fast. just saw his name and the word mcountdown. *hits head*
didn't watch it beforehand too. lol i should've known..

oh gosh! i gotta see that perf!!!!!!! LOL
he danced!!!! =D that is something every Shinhwa fan or Hyesung fan HAS to see! =D

#118 pnaymzb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:12 AM

wow....never knew his english name was steve. ahhaha i can't picture anyone calling him steve...heck i find it weird when people use his real name. lol...maybe because i got so used to him being called hyesung..love his voice....it can go so high! :] i wish i can sing that high. lol

#119 spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 21 August 2007 - 08:47 AM

^lol yeah, i don't think i could picture anyone calling him by his English name either.

--------------------------------
HyeSung_YSMM Cuts 2/2 [ENG SUB]
HyeSung_YSMM Cuts 1/2 [ENG SUB]

----------
if you're interested, angelicalxharmony from youtube has the whole show subbed.
here's part one. =)
[Y]ashim[man]man Epi 224 (1/9) (en)

Edited by spyang, 22 August 2007 - 01:31 AM.

#120 ~YingLing~

あきらめていない

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,849 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 08:08 PM

this is hot news for all hyesung's fans out there. :D

Shin Hye Sung Vol. 2 - The Beginning, New Days

Posted Image

The best things in life come in threes, so it's only natural for Shinhwa lead vocalist Shin Hye Sung to chime in with his second album, right on the footsteps of Kim Dong Wan's and Lee Min Woo's solo efforts. In conjunction with his new album, Shin Hye Sung is holding his first solo concerts in Korea and Japan, and the response has been amazing. The tickets for his August 11 and 12 concerts in Seoul were snatched up in a mere 30 minutes, and his 4-city Japan concert tour in late August has also sold out.

The Beginning, New Days is the long-awaited follow-up to Shin Hye Sung's debut solo album, Love of May, released back in 2005. The new album features more of the touching ballads the singer has become known for, including First Love and "Soliloquy". Highlighting Shin Hye Sung's beautiful vocals, "The Day I Met For the First Time" is written, composed, and arranged by Park Chang Hyun, who previously wrote "The Same Idea" and "Hidden Camera" for his first album.

This edition comes with a 68-page photo book.

YesAsia.com

Love of May / The Beginning, New Days (Japan Version)

This Japan version release comes with both Shin Hye Sung's debut solo album, Love of May, and his second album, The Beginning, New Days.
Spoiler
YesAsia.com

#121 ml_heart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 08:33 PM

yay for hyesung's 2nd album...I have to wait til I get paid to order it...

68 page photo book? whoo hoo!!! I got goodies with wannie's album too so this will be another great addition to my shinhwa wall of fame!!!

^yeah....definitely enjoyed watching him dance....kekekeke

#122 indefinable

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:25 PM

Ahaha I didn't buy his albums. No money. T_T I only bought his concert lightstick and the white beanie. I just collected them today. Hehehe. :D

Ugh I haven't watched YSMM! Must find time soon. ._.

#123 j_halo7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 03:08 PM

heya im new at this thread and hmm well i started off watching dbsk on youtube first but then totally forgot about dbsk the moment i saw minwoo dancing and that started me off as a shinhwa fan. liked them for about maybe half a year now and actually i never really like sungie until now. kinda sorry for saying this but he's the sixth member of shinhwa that i liked. haha. i dunno when but i started noticing that he's actually pretty cute and witty and funny and adorable in his own way too. and obviously he's a really good vocalist. his voice caan knock any girl out cold. i just dont really like watching him dancing much. lmao.

#124 spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 12:06 PM

Hyesung - Tei's Music Island (en) (1/4)
Hyesung - Tei's Music Island (en) (2/4)
Hyesung - Tei's Music Island (en) (3/4)
Hyesung - Tei's Music Island (en) (4/4)

----------

j_halo7.. LOL
he can dance.. just that he can't think of what kind of dance when he's put on the spot.
but i think when he learns the dance moves (that he needs to), he's really a good dancer. =)
that's just what i think. but i love his crab dance. keke =D
don't matter if he was the 6th member that you liked. as long as you like him now. =)
for me, i liked them all when i saw them. keke =)

-------------------

Hyesung's Radio Diary 2002-2003, Entry #1 (Eng trans)
Hyesung's Radio Diary 2002-2003, Entry #2 (Eng trans)
Hyesung's Radio Diary 2002-2003, Entry #3 (Eng trans)

Edited by spyang, 12 October 2007 - 03:41 AM.

#125 j_halo7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:30 AM

^haha not really. he's bad at dancing. according to himself. on one episode of come to play with minwoo and dongwan, dw had a question card and asked minwoo if he thought that he ruined minwoo's choreography and minwoo said yes and was complaining about dongwan. and dongwan complained about being left at the corner of the stage all the time. so the next episode when hyesung went on the show they asked him about it too. and he says yeah, he and dongwan are always relegated to the back and furthest from front-centre stage all the time. wahahaha. the way he said it was damn funny. you can catch it on youtube.

#126 aindy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:38 PM

hello hello!
newbie here..

looks like i'll be posting here more often..

Ai here from the philippines..
HWAITING~!!!

Sungie's voice is really captivating..
and thanks for the pics..

i love his 'The Centre' performance..
love how he shakes his booty.. :D
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by aindy, 17 October 2007 - 02:46 PM.

#127 aindy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:07 PM

[07.10.18] [Trans] [GOOD CY Town] Hyesung - On November 11 that day...

TAKE OUT ONLY WITH PROPER CREDITS!!

http://img207.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img207/9001/11...ehearsalgk6.jpg

These few days had been happily practicing and doing rehearsals...
It's because of having everybody who has been together with me.

On November 11 that day...
Will be an unforgetable day for everybody...
Another day which had become our memorial...

- year 2007 1st concert rehearsal scene captured pic! -

Source:Oceans'6+GOOD CY Town
Cn Trans:东升西落@BestShinhwa
Eng Trans: amane86@myshinhwa, shinhwa.biz

=============================================

[07.10.18] [Trans] [GOOD CY Town] Hyesung-2gether

http://img85.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img85/705/11926...cec84b1edd4.jpg

TAKE OUT ONLY WITH PROPER CREDITS!!

Always together -
Always accompanying -

People who walks together

-----------------------------------
Taken in the car on September 8th after ended Music Center -!

Source:Oceans'6+GOOD CY Town
Cn Trans:东升西落@BestShinhwa

Edited by tammiest, 06 April 2008 - 03:21 AM.

#128 aindy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:52 AM

[07.10.19] [News] HS-10/29 2ndGoods, Encore concert merchandise

May bring out with full credits.
Do not hotlink. TQ.

http://img175.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img175/9466/11...d20goodsxe5.jpg

Shinhyesung 2nd Goods currently under release preparation
Please do look forward onto the new Goods

October 29th, Shin HyeSung 2nd merchandise will be release
ShinHyeSung Encore Concert merchandise
& Shin HyeSung Birthday Memorial goods too will be release
Hope everybody give lots of care and anticipation onto it.
What kind of good it will be? Please look forward onto it~~^^

Source: oceans
Cn Trans: 打ç³â€¢@ShinhwaChina

Edited by tammiest, 06 April 2008 - 03:22 AM.

#129 aindy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:08 PM

[07.10.23] [News] Shin Hyesung capture the fan's heart with autograph session

http://img101.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img101/3402/20...25010011hh6.jpg

Shinhwa Shinhyesung 2nd solo album ‘The Beginning, New Days's Special Edition’ releases on 23rd October.

In this repackage album, the song title 'Even if erase, thrown, forget...' is written by Shin Hyesung himself on the subject. This song is being recorded while recording for his 2nd album, for the repackage he had specially dear the song himself, ShinInSu as the song composer with Hyesung's soft melodic voice, is a total heartbreaking and touching song.

Specially on the 18th Oct in official management GOOD EMG site (http://www.goodenter.com/), revealing hyesung's new manly image thus had gotten an explosure response from the fans.

Shinhyesung 2nf album repackage version, placing no.1 spot in the local biggest music centre HOT TRACKS sales chart, ever since from it's release til now hyesung had received great care and lovable responses from the fans. Even if it's a repackage album, due to the anticipation of the new songs in the album, the sales had received more than 2million copy of preorder situation.

Shinhyesung after 23rd Oct album releases, to fulfil the local and japanese fan's request, he will be holding an autograph session on coming 26th in Seoul JamSilJom hottrack retail, with the rules of first come first serve basic who bought the album on that day, then 27th in Incheon New international Hottracks, the lucky draw will get to sign.

Shinhyesung express towards his thoughts on the autograph session: "To all the fans who had given care and love on the special edition album, Thank you everyone. Through this new song title, is a song where i most precious during the recording of the 2nd album, my most favourite song, hope too everyone will like it. Being able to meet the fans through autograph session, i personally feel every excited about it."

Addition, on 25th evening 7:30pm in Mnet 'M! countdown' & 28th Afternoon 3:30pm in live broadcast SBS 'Inkigayo', hyesung will be performing his new song title 'Even if erase, Thrown, forget...'.

Source: newsen
Cn Trans: julias@bestshinhwa

Edited by tammiest, 06 April 2008 - 03:22 AM.

#130 spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 07:20 AM

Shin Hyesung - "Even If I Erase, Throw Away, Forget" MV (en)

part two is out! hehe =)

-------

wow Ai.. haha you posted after one another four times.

i didn't know he wrote the song "Even If I Erase, Throw Away, Forget"!! how cool! =)

Edited by spyang, 25 October 2007 - 07:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users