Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,938 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:39 PM

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20051230/
http://www.asianfanatics.net
translations by xbunnylicious

After Ron Ng became the heavily promoted 'Siu Sung', rumors also followed him. Ron was first rumored with Tavia Yeung and Ella Koon, but he actually only loves the 'short version' of Kelly Chen.

Ron is the prince to many girl fans, when asked about his requirements for his other half, he said, "I like mature girls, as with the body aspect, not too skinny and not too tall. Kelly Chen is a bit too tall. I don't want her to wear low-heel shoes just for me!" As with his two rumored girlfriend Tavia and Ella, he said, "Tavia is very active and lively with a boy personality, but she is not mature enough. As with Ella, she has a very 'american/foreign' personality. It's very exciting to cooperate with her, but we don't have much to say to each other usually, so I like more of an outgoing kind of girl."

Edited by xbunnylicious, 29 December 2005 - 10:40 PM.

#2 Michelle.

Reita is my kind of bassist ^^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:44 PM

I wonder if the reporters would stop talking about them now that Ron said he doesn't like Tavia and Ella with reasons. Lol Tavia kinda got dissed there because he said she's not mature enuff. I agree Ella has a bit of an american kinda personality. So maybe Leila is the one for him?? She's not too skinny, not too tall, and she's outgoing!! lol =P

#3 silverbed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 10:51 PM

so he dont like ella because she has an american personality. that is so stupid and isnt an excuse at all. as for tavia i think she is too manly for him. tavia is very tomboyish

Edited by silverbed, 29 December 2005 - 11:01 PM.

#4 BLUE FiSHY XD

philip wang is my hero.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:14 PM

isnt it kinda messed up to say a girl is not mature enough? its like saying shes immature and crap. anyways... hes pretty short.. maybe thats why he wants shorter girls

#5 Sukachu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:21 PM

I think those girls don't like this lol.
But hey, nobody is perfect ;) .

#6 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:32 PM

The words coming out of Ron always seem so mean and rude. He and Tavia are like best friends how can he say she's not mature enough. Is he trying hard to be a jokester again. If your that picky stay single and wtf is "shorter version" of Kelly Chen? <_<

#7 qwertyuiop

Demoted due to spamming

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:42 PM

those reporters should really stop asking about his rumors on them. what he says about them not being his match is kind of mean since Tavia is like one of his close friends, right

#8 funnybunny4eva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 11:56 PM

nah ron and tavia are gud gud frends!!! hw can these reporter say that!!!! tavia must feel hurt! nowww awww i always liked ron and tavia!

#9 onting

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:01 AM

lol, whatever floats Ron's boat, i like them both verri much, if i was a boy, i wouldnt know who to choose haha

#10 shyqt

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:02 AM

haha such a picky boy...i think ella matches him.. but oh wells...he's got some high expectations...mature and have to be at a good height lol

#11 azn_angel126

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:04 AM

ron seems pretty picky...lol but maybe now the reporters will stop talking about him now that he said he doesn't like either tavia or ella

#12 vietnies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 12:11 AM

ack. i know, just stop with the rumors. i don't care who ron is with. but of course, i'm sure there's a bunch of people who do, so no matters. but, you know, i think i like tavia more for her 'tomboy' nature. but i have to applaud him for being so straight-forward about dismissing these rumors. a little blunt, but i guess a successful tactic nonetheless.

#13 only_changmin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 01:17 AM

instead of tavia is a not perfect match for ron, i rather say ron doesnt deserve to be with tavia :noclue , tavia is too good to be with him.

#14 LovestCarmen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 01:34 AM

well its true ella doesnt know much chinese is hard for them to communicate but if u really like her it dont really matter. mature girls are good too but ron doesnt seem like the mature type haha.

#15 mahlif3

Leon's mookie

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 01:39 AM

likes hes ane better psh! HES FAT!!! remember in academy? his big stomach. ew.

#16 1251

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 01:39 AM

Jeez...how nice. Tavia isn't mature enough for him.... Either the translation comes off harsh, or he could have found MUCH nicer words to put this in.

#17 Mahamoti

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 01:44 AM

i don't understand what is so special about who ron likes. so many females has rumors with him, it is not even new news anymore. this topic is getting old.

#18 aimzers

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 01:48 AM

I thought Ron and Tavia would make such a good couple. But I guess they are just best friends! Ron has a very typical choice for his girl friend! Mature and outgoing!

#19 mango123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 01:52 AM

he sound like a very picky guy..hmm i wonder what kind of girl he likes beside kelly

#20 1girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 02:15 AM

hehehehehehe...maybe da girl for ron is... COUGH COUGH LEILA!!!
i've always loved Leila and Ron together!! dey are like da cutest coupal ever to me!!! =)
and Leila fits wat ron wants in a girl too ... she is short enough for him and she is PRETTY and CUTE and she is not to skinny and she very outgoing and is a lil tomboyish but at da same time you can see a mature girl in her aswell HEHEHE
Leila would make a perfect match for ron..

and as for tavia and ella well
TAVIA and RON are really really close as ppl can see like really good freinds maybe thats y Ron could be so straight

and as for ella..never liked her wif ron..cause i'm not a fan of her so yea

but RON AND LEILA ROXX!!! :yeah

#21 lilbluehorse

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 02:50 AM

I perfer him to be with Tavia. I don't understand why he wants a girl that is not too tall, skinny, or fat and also mature. Choosing a perfect girl matters for him.

#22 jadedreams27

TVB fanatic #1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 03:00 AM

I think Ron is always making hints about Leila haha...he likes girl that like video games, girl that is short, girl that he can talk to, girl that is outgoing. And he never did reject her saying there is no possibility whereas he did reject other girls. He often compliments Leila as well lol. But the press never took it too seriously probably because Leila may not bring as much gossip and hot rumors.

And I think he's not rude with Tavia. He and Tav are like best friends, she probably doesn't mind. As for Ella, you could tell Ron is attracted to her since she's very American, but then he says they don't talk much...which sort of contradicts...but I think he did have a crush on Ella when they cooperated for RDOV.

#23 AzNdAtLuVz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 03:03 AM

jeez....juss blow em off like dat ahahahah...dats ok...its his choice anyways..."short version" of kelly??? dats funny

#24 liuz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 03:06 AM

I think Ella and Ron makes a perfect couple.Tavia looks a little bit old for Ron.

#25 Bandit

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 03:09 AM

why does people always have to gossip about who goes with who? just because they acted in some series together, and the viewers thends to put the couple into real life senerio. I mean, does it mean anything if Ron goes with Tavia over any other girl? just from the appearance you think they look cute together? is it that simple to be with someone? I thought love was more than that.

• Guests

Posted 30 December 2005 - 03:12 AM

Wow...he's so mean to say that Tavia is not mature enough for him. She didn't even say that she likes him (at least I don't think she did). I happen to like Tavia. I think she looks cute...so yea...maybe she doesn't look mature enough for him...but he didn't have to say it to the press.

#27 carmenq

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 03:27 AM

Well, I'm a bit young, but he never said anything about being younger right? :iloveyou:

#28 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 30 December 2005 - 03:33 AM

As for Ella, you could tell Ron is attracted to her since she's very American, but then he says they don't talk much...which sort of contradicts...but I think he did have a crush on Ella when they cooperated for RDOV.

Awe I think so too. They didn't have a lot of communication??? Ella seemed like she had a very cheery and talkative personality though.

well its true ella doesnt know much chinese is hard for them to communicate but if u really like her it dont really matter.

I thought Ella was fluent in cantonese?

#29 nighthawk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:29 AM

Guys, Don't forget that he's a celebrity and celebrity rarely tell the truth.

I still prefer him with Tavia. I think he looks so comfortable when he's with her.

#30 GneL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:42 AM

i think he is quite matching wif ella koon ... hmm tavia .. not really match .... but well ... i don't believe in all these rumours

#31 avery87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:44 AM

aww ron and his qualities in a girl...who is out there for ron hehe...i hope one day he'll find the right girl for him :D

#32 YoJay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:44 AM

if the press keep askin question, we might soon find out his real girlfriends, haha!

#33 LeilaTong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:07 AM

Leila is the one. They are both really matched together especially they are filming another serie together.

#34 Karligirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:41 AM

I'm not too tall, talkative and love video games, I'm not too Americanized and nor too tomboyish. OMG, I'm perfect for ron. lol. Yeah, I agree with the majority of the posters here that Leila is the perfect gal for him.

#35 TvbRULZ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:55 AM

The reporters exagerates everything by 1000x.... If Ron said that Tavia is more of a playful girl, the reporters will write that Ron finds Tavia not mature enough...

#36 lb-lb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:57 AM

Hey, I'm pretty outgoing...NOT!! I think Ron looks cute with Ella but too bad she's not the one for him...

#37 ||BUTT3RFLY||

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 06:06 AM

Too bad. Cause I think they both look good with him. What a picky guy.

#38 Paigne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 06:11 AM

I thought the one who had the most rumor with him was Leila... wonder why he didnt address her. :lol?: Bet she is the perfect girl for him which is why he didnt say anything.

#39 azn_lil_babe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 06:15 AM

meh wat ever he say's i'm always going 2 be a ron and tavia supporter =D

#40 qtxbb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 06:18 AM

haha, i wonder who does he really like!! soo much rumours for ron these days!! but i think tavia and ella are both pretty girls!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users