AF needs funding again

Photo

Alan Tam And His 2 Wives

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
95 replies to this topic

#1 starizblue

starizblue

I Hate Miserable People

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9578 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:32 AM

http://hkcelebrities.blogspot.com/
http://asianfanatics.net/forum

Alan Tam has always handled his family matters quietly, although when the media revealed the identities of his girlfriend, Wendy, and 9 year old son, Alan acknowledged his relationship with them.

Alan's legal wife, Shirley, has long disengaged herself from his personal matters. Shirley is a Buddhist and vegetarian as well. Shirley is on the board of trustees for Zhi Lin Buddist Temple.

In 1993, when Shirley's father passed away, Alan revealed publicly his marriage with Shirley. Alan said, "She and I are inseparable, including our finances." Alan and Shirley met before Alan achieved his fame. When Alan went to try out at singer Lou Wan Na's father's nightclub, Alan met and fell in love with Shirley. Shirley has always helped Alan in managing his work.

Shirley is also responsible for Alan's money management. Earlier this year in August, the media discovered that Shirley managed $100 million (HKD) of Alan's assets. Although Alan might have girlfriends outside, Shirley's status has not changed. Shirley manages 13 of Alan's companies, including financial and real estate businesses, as well as several real estate properties.

Shirley has often donated to charity causes and needs at Zhi Lin Buddhist Temple. She often appears at Zhi Lin's major events and takes part in the temple's renovation plans. In 1993, Shirley donated $1 million (HKD) to help construct a garden pool at the temple. Alan often helps out Shirley distribute Buddhist literature on the street as well.

Since 2002, various media have seen Alan with Wendy and their son in various public places. But Alan continued to deny their relationship until 2004, after his vacation in Thailand with Wendy and their son.

#2 fruity

fruity

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:39 AM

What da... O_O Alan got a wife? And a girlfriend and a SON?! Whoa... and Shirley (legal wife) doesn't care about this? How can Alan do this to her though... oh man, so mess up! Btw, I always thought Alan was single. ^^;

#3 GeNiuS_CY

GeNiuS_CY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:50 AM

i did know that he has a gf and a son..
but didn't know that he was married before, this news really shocked me
i hate guys with 2 wifes!!

#4 tvbaddict

tvbaddict

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1063 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:51 AM

O.O
so this ISSSS true?! wow, wait. so the GIRLFRIEND has a son with him, and the wife doesnt? that's weird... is he still married with the "wife"? if not, then he might as well divorce that wife and get married with the "girlfriend" since they have a SON!
wow.

#5 luckybug

luckybug

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:52 AM

Same here... I thought that he is single all the while. Hehehe.. He has a 9 years old son some more. He is good in keep secret. :worship

#6 chipmunk

chipmunk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1202 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:54 AM

oh yeah, this is old news..him and his girlfriend and their son..finally came out and admitted it a few years back

#7 litoxcici

litoxcici

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 01:57 AM

how can his legal wife be able to take the fact that his husband has another woman? she have to love him a lot to be able to do that or maybe itz because of his money.

#8 loveoncemore

loveoncemore

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1516 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:06 AM

ouch alan has 2 wifes. i thought he was a good guy too. he's so old and his son is only 9 years old.

#9 lazyn212

lazyn212

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:09 AM

I don't think he has 2 wives. It's just that he's cheating on his wife.

#10 aznirene3

aznirene3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:15 AM

omg never know that he hab 2 wives yeh omg that he cheated on his wife... n hab a kids with other women.....do he hab a kids with his first wife? omg cant believe that his son is only 9 year olds..

#11 Pink Frost

Pink Frost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:18 AM

Wow, this reli surprised me. So is the wife still with him and accepting his gf and the son.

#12 yakoto

yakoto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:37 AM

I heard Wendy asked for 20K (US) every month for child alimony support. The reason why Alan is still w/this lady is because she has his son, since his real wife couldn't have a son for him. I'm not sure if these are rumors.

#13 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:41 AM

shouldn't he be a role model to everyone, especially to his fans?

#14 Suuno

Suuno

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1207 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:56 AM

how can she legal wife be so okay with this? is she really that kind or is she crazy?

#15 SilverMoonlight01

SilverMoonlight01

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:57 AM

A wife, gf AND a KID?!?!! :shock

How the heck did he keep this news from the press for so long? Talk about being a role model (sarcasm here <_<).

#16 nature

nature

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:59 AM

i didn't know he has so many businesses or investments outside of being a singer and i also didn't know about his two wives and a son...interesting

#17 chanel

chanel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:05 AM

I sort of heard abt this news sometime back but i thought it's only rumours...didn't know that it is true...

Man...when they are down, their 1st wife will support him but when they are well-off, they'll go n look for mistresses outside... :noclue

#18 ~Sue~

~Sue~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:06 AM

Any pictures? Wow, I didn't know he even had a wife nor that many businesses! Is wife and girlfriend in the entertainment business or used to be in?

#19 harry

harry

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:09 AM

wow..i can't believe it...how he can handle it??i don't think is fair to his wife and his girlfriend....he can't ask wendy to became his gf forever and how about his son...if they don't married his son birth certificate still don't have father names...i don't think is fair to his gf and his son...for his wife is more not fair...did u accept ur husband have another wife with son???

#20 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:19 AM

This is so bizarre! So both women know? And they're ok with this? Bizarre. . .

#21 cuddlyangel

cuddlyangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:37 AM

who would have though he is a two timing person
doesn't his wife mind that he has another wife outside and has a son

#22 andyb_04

andyb_04

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 03:42 AM

whoa....a wife like that don't care...but Alan should be scared....what if she does something with all his money for doing something like that to her...man...i never know Alan was like that....it seems that he only loves one...but guess not....and that gf has a son with him...whoa 9 years....man...been a long time....

#23 ex-Humorboy™

ex-Humorboy™

Impossible is nothing, I am nothing

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1333 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:01 AM

i wouldn't be surprise to see Alan have a wife and a kid, looking at his age...

#24 silverbed

silverbed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:04 AM

i cant believe shirley is still with him after his revealation. she probably just staying in the marriage for his money.

#25 alicia

alicia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:06 AM

I know abt the news of Wendy and the son but dunno that he actually hv another wife...

#26 happyme123

happyme123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:09 AM

he's so old and his kid is only 9 years old. Wow, tbis is a shocker since i don't even know that he was married or even had a kid. How cool.

#27 sweetbub

sweetbub

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:28 AM

wow, i never knew that he was married and has a 9yr old kid too....i wonder how his wife, Shirley, could actually take the fact tat he has a girlfriend and a son....she has stood by his side for so many years....is there still love between Shirley and Alan?.....Shirley is a very loyal and faithful wife...

#28 Dim_Sum2000

Dim_Sum2000

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (luckybug @ Jan 12 2006 12 52 AM)
Same here... I thought that he is single all the while. Hehehe..  He has a 9 years old son some more. He is good in keep secret. :worship

I can't believe this I would be so mad. If I was Shirley I would divorce him and take half of what's he's got. She manages everything any ways right?

Edited by Dim_Sum2000, 12 January 2006 - 04:36 AM.

#29 tis me

tis me

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6476 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:37 AM

Apparently his wife Shirley is unable to have children.. and since Alan is an only child.. she tolerates him having a son with another woman..

I think Shirley has helped Alan a lot with his career so I don't think Alan would divorce her.. and I guess she is okay with their relationship..

#30 everybody s2 u-know

everybody s2 u-know

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:43 AM

wow.. him havin a 9 yr old son with another woman?? wow.. never knew he was that type of person.. omg.. and hes so OLD!!!!! and his son is 9???

#31 bbdida

bbdida

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:47 AM

yea, it's surprising cause alan doesn't seem like the type that plays around. i wonder how his wife shirley could tolerate him cheating on her with another woman, whom also bore a child for him. no wonder he's so private, he's got a lot of stuff in the closet.

#32 skyblue

skyblue

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:55 AM

gee, i didn't even know he's married. how long have they been married?
i always thought he was single. i wonder how he kept this hidden for so long.
i really don't know how she can tolerate him having a mistress.

#33 lavender5130

lavender5130

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 05:00 AM

Wow, I dont understand these people. Why all these chinese celebrities has to hind their wives, lover, girlfriend or their children.

#34 Mahamoti

Mahamoti

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2279 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:16 AM

wow, so he has a wife and a girlfriend at the same time! can't believe that his wife didn't divorce him for that. wonder how his son feels when he always hang out with his dad and his dad's girlfriend?

#35 acel

acel

^_^ little lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1159 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:26 AM

alan has 2 wives?...but it looks like that that shirley girl has a higher status in alan's heart...i mean inreplaceable...(however u spell it)....hmm, that shirley girl oso seems very kind-hearted...but how can she stands her husband for havin another wife?...

alan seems to have alot of assets...and companies..woo...lol

#36 Aznb0i

Aznb0i

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1104 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 06:30 AM

i found out about this recently, ne1 kno what wendy and his son looks like? is it because him and shirley couldnt hav their own kids thats why he got another girl ?

#37 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:09 AM

wow....thats something new..he is like a king...haha having many women -_-'''......aish....what a world...=P.....

#38 dicord

dicord

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:10 AM

Having a 'second' wife was common in the old days in chinese society. As long as they are happy, its not anyone else business.

#39 wlee15

wlee15

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:26 AM

His son was born in 1996/1997 why couldn't he do something like artificial insemination?

#40 misssy

misssy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:30 AM

Not that I agree with his lifestyle, but who are we to judge when the other two women are aware of each others existance and yet still stay with this man. They are all adults, its their lives. The only person I feel bad for is his son. Imagine your own father not admitting to be your father that is just horrible. I have lost all respect for this man after finding out he has had a son all this time but has denied it.