AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Yeon Jung-Hoon

yeon jung hoon

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#1 Da A

Da A

meTeoR dreaMers

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2223 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:03 AM

YEON JUNG-HOON

Posted Image

Born: November 6, 1978
Family: Father is actor Yun Kyu Jin; He married actress Han Ga In in April 2005.
Height/Weight: 182 cm (6') / 70 kg (154 lbs)
School: Art Center Design School (in U.S.); Myungji University Graduate School

TV dramas:
- MBC : Sad Love Story (2005)
- MBC : I'm Gonna Fall In Love (2004)
- KBS : Taste Sweet Love (2004)
- SBS : A Problem At My Younger Brother's House (2003)
- KBS : Rosemary (2003)
- KBS : Yellow Handkerchief (2003)
- KBS : Drama City (2002)
- MBC : New Nonstop (2000)
- SBS : Kaist (1999)

Awards: KBS Best New Actor (2003)

Movies:
- Sweet Dreams (2005)
- Love in Magic (2005)
- Daddy-Long-Legs (2005)

...with his beloved wife Han Ga-In :love:
Posted Image

*Thanks to ay_link (for the profile) & rubie (for the couple pic) of soompi forums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:iloveyou:

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

*Thanks to xosandy of soompi forums.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding pics :love:

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://tinypic.com/mbn61j.jpg

http://tinypic.com/mbn69v.jpg

http://tinypic.com/mbn6h3.jpg

credits to empas

*Thanks to no0ne of AsianFanatics.

LINK TO YEON JUNG HOON GALLERY

Edited by ttenovy, 06 August 2008 - 01:48 PM.

#2 fivemagic

fivemagic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 January 2006 - 04:40 PM

Spoiler

WOW!!!!
They are a very CUTE couple pictured here. I like them together. :hug :hug :yeah :yeah

Edited by ~YingLing~, 21 November 2007 - 10:23 AM.
Hide long post in [spoiler] tags when quoting. Removed [img] tags.

#3 Da A

Da A

meTeoR dreaMers

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2223 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 05:46 AM

More pics: :iloveyou:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://i1.tinypic.com/msp1lt.jpg

Credit: Yahoo! Korea

Edited by ~YingLing~, 21 November 2007 - 10:23 AM.
Max 3 large images per post

#4 SaPpHire_

SaPpHire_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:35 PM

this guy is good...noticed him in Daddy long-legs...then love him even more in Sad love Story...he potrayed the character very well...he's not the kind that u notice from seeing him in pics...u juz have to watch the dramas n movies that he starred...then he will grew on u juz like he grew in me...there juz something bout him that attract me...

#5 Da A

Da A

meTeoR dreaMers

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2223 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:56 AM

Yeon Jung-Hoon oppa & Han Ga-In ssi in "Yellow Handkerchief" (2003) :love:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Jung-Hoon oppa (still in "Yellow Handkerchief")... :iloveyou:

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 bebe2019

bebe2019

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2955 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 05:51 PM

WOW......He looks SMART SMART SMART!!!!!!!!!
He's very adorable!!!!!!!!! He went to College...WOW!!!!!!!
I"m still waiting for the Cantonese Version of his dramas!!!!!!!!!

#7 ~Xiao A~

~Xiao A~

meTeoR dreaMers

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 11:50 AM

wow, Da A! thanks for making a board for our OPPA! i'm loving the pix!
kamsahamnida!

#8 pinktiger

pinktiger

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 11:09 AM

i started to like him in Daddy Long Legs...

we were shocked when we learned he's married already.. that's OK.. his wife is cute too, she's as pretty as Son Ye Jin :D

#9 flower43

flower43

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:28 PM

Hello,
I've seen him in Sad Sonata, however, not in Daddy Long Legs, yup i agree he looks pretty smart and cute heeh!

#10 ericafipe

ericafipe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:51 PM

hi im new here in this forum..... yeah i like jung hoon...... especially in snow white taste sweet love....even
though i havent finished watching it... i love his smile.....where can i get lots of pictures of him????help :blush

Edited by ericafipe, 20 March 2006 - 03:58 PM.

#11 RockPopPrincess

RockPopPrincess

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 11:59 PM

He's cute, specially in Taste Sweet Love and Daddy Long Legs!!! Han Ga In and him look great together!!! I hope they make a movie or TV drama together!!!

#12 babebluegurl

babebluegurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 07:32 AM

his english in sad love story is soooo good... how long has he been in the states? was he born in the states?

#13 white_earth

white_earth

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2006 - 10:45 AM

i think this guy's great.i mean, not just acting-wise (which by the way, he's really good at)...i mean as a person. you can just see it on his eyes and the way he smiles.

#14 willenette

willenette

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5659 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 09:40 AM

I started to know him when I watch Sad Sonata. There's something in him that attracts me, I just don't know what it is. I know he grows in me everyday that I'm watching this drama. Currently, I'm up to its last episode of this series. In fact, I try to browse his profile from some other forums before I saw it here. Gosh, I can't believe that he's already married at that early age. Why? But his wife is very pretty. I heard him speak English in one of the scenes in the drama & I told myself, this man can speak the language well. No wonder, seeing his profile, he went to the US school. My heart beats for him more!!!!!!!! he's not the handsome type of man at first glance but the more you look at him, he looks gorgeous & sexy.

#15 aggiesbaby

aggiesbaby

妳是我的

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2281 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:45 AM

Rewatching this over Spring Break, I've changed my initial opinions for the drama. I thought it was a good drama originally, but rewatching it carefully these last few days, I really think it's a gem. Granted there were flaws, but then again, what drama doesn't? There's not a single series/drama out there that doesn't have flaws. But anyways, the 2 newly discovered reasons as to why I'm in love with this drama now are 1) the friendship between Gun Woo and Jun Young/Jun Gyu and 2) Yeon Joon Hoon.

I cried so much at the end not because KSW and KHS couldn't be together, but because you could really see the brotherhood between Jun Young and Gun Woo. Their last dialogue exchange was so beautifully done. Gun Woo genuinely loved Hye In and Jun Young..

And of course, Yeon Joon Hoon. I am IN LOVE with this guy! (Oh, and to my understanding Song Seung Hoon was initially offered Kwon Sang Woo's role.) I think he did an outstanding job as Lee Gun Woo...very versatile. From the carefree playboy in the beginning to the mature and one-woman man later. I really think he's probably Korea's most under-rated actor. I've seen his movie "Daddy Long Legs" with Ha Ji Won and he was great. Oh, and not to mention I personally think he's absolutely gorgeous =P Han Ga In is one lucky lady! And one more thing...I loved his crying scenes! They were far minimal in comparison to KSW, which is why I think YJH's were much more memorable.

You guys have to admit, it WAS nice finally having a lead who could actually speak English fluently abroad. Yeon Joon Hoon graduated from Pasadena High School (suburb of Los Angeles and right near me!) and went on to the Art Center which is unbelievably prestigious. I got weak in the knees each time I heard him speak English. I don't know why, but Korean celebs who can speak fluent English are just so hot!!

#16 willenette

willenette

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5659 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 11:15 AM

Rewatching this over Spring Break, I've changed my initial opinions for the drama. I thought it was a good drama originally, but rewatching it carefully these last few days, I really think it's a gem. Granted there were flaws, but then again, what drama doesn't? There's not a single series/drama out there that doesn't have flaws. But anyways, the 2 newly discovered reasons as to why I'm in love with this drama now are 1) the friendship between Gun Woo and Jun Young/Jun Gyu and 2) Yeon Joon Hoon.

I cried so much at the end not because KSW and KHS couldn't be together, but because you could really see the brotherhood between Jun Young and Gun Woo. Their last dialogue exchange was so beautifully done. Gun Woo genuinely loved Hye In and Jun Young..

And of course, Yeon Joon Hoon. I am IN LOVE with this guy! (Oh, and to my understanding Song Seung Hoon was initially offered Kwon Sang Woo's role.) I think he did an outstanding job as Lee Gun Woo...very versatile. From the carefree playboy in the beginning to the mature and one-woman man later. I really think he's probably Korea's most under-rated actor. I've seen his movie "Daddy Long Legs" with Ha Ji Won and he was great. Oh, and not to mention I personally think he's absolutely gorgeous =P Han Ga In is one lucky lady! And one more thing...I loved his crying scenes! They were far minimal in comparison to KSW, which is why I think YJH's were much more memorable.

You guys have to admit, it WAS nice finally having a lead who could actually speak English fluently abroad. Yeon Joon Hoon graduated from Pasadena High School (suburb of Los Angeles and right near me!) and went on to the Art Center which is unbelievably prestigious. I got weak in the knees each time I heard him speak English. I don't know why, but Korean celebs who can speak fluent English are just so hot!!

Hi Star Supporter - I very much agree with what you said about the drama & the friendship between Kwon Sang Woo & Yeon Jung Hoon in this drama. BTW, I thought the latter's role here was supposed to be played by Song Seung Hun but he'll be entering the army during that time. But YJH played his role here great. Yes, he's gorgeous, there's something in him that is very attractive to girls. He's not that handsome at first glance but the longer you look at him, the more good-looking he is. Right you are, that his wife is one very lucky creature because he's hot!

#17 cami

cami

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 05:00 AM

[color=#6633FF] Hi Everyone :)

Cami here. Soo happy there's a forum for YJH! :D Plus seeing familiar "faces"- Da A, Willenette- HI! :)

I just finished re-watching Snow White/Taste Sweet Love and I can't believe I forgot the CUTIE YJH! :doh Sorry YJH! :hug Actually, I think it's also because I can relate to the series so I kinda decided to set it aside after. Hehehe :lol?:

1st off, I'm a pastry chef myself (Yep, that's me in Kim Sam Soon forum) and 2nd, I'm guilty of liking my best guy chingu and he's just like YJH's character! :noclue That's why this series is close to my heart (Except that I didn't fall for my chingu's brother after everything! Hehehe). And just like it too- we're still chingus, nothing more, nothing less. (Confession: I beated Ma Young Hee though! She liked him for 8 years while I had this thing for 10 years! :STUPID Hahahaha! :rofl I know!!! Crazy fool me!!! :lol?: It's good to know I can now just laugh this thing off! :D )

Enough about that... I also watched YJH in Sad Sonata. Such a sad drama indeed! :down But I did enjoy it 'coz I also like KSW! :) It was great having 2 CUTIES in 1 show! :wub:

I have to agree with Star Supporter! YJH speaking in English is HOT :wub: and awesome! clapclap I remember seeing him in this show way back then promoting SW (and I think it was some kind of "learning english" show) and was caught off guard when he started to speak straight English! Little did I know he studied in the US for HS and College. Way to go YJH! :yeah

Seeing his full bio here, I was surprised to see "singer". He is? Does he have an album? What are his songs? I wonder how I can get hold of it... :unsure: I can't wait to watch his movies (Daddy Long Legs etc. etc.)- have to catch up with you guys. :)

It's kinda sad that's he married already... No chance of nabbing him anymore! Shucks! :lol?: But then again, looking at their wedding pics- they look happy together. Cute wife. Do they have a kid already? That will be 1 lucky kid- having a cutie dad! I'm sure he'll be a good father too.

What's keeping YJH busy now? I look forward to more news and pics about him! :D Thanks again for opening this forum!

Happy weekend! :)

Edited by cami, 06 April 2007 - 05:25 AM.

#18 cami

cami

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:36 PM

HELLO?! ANYONE THERE?! :unsure:

I'm kinda sad to see the last entry was me! :down

Anyways, just wanted to share that I re-watched Sad Love Story over the weekend as I MISS this guy! I just fell in love all over again! :wub: Plus, I finally got to watch Daddy Long Legs and Love in Magic! I just love him! Love him! :wub: :wub: I still can't believe he's already married! :down

I'd appreciate if anyone can give me an update about him. Is he in military service? Can't seem to find any latest news about him (And pictures too!)... I MISS HIM Badly! :sad:

Hope to hear from you guys soon! And hope we can keep this thread alive! :D Fighting! :yeah

Edited by cami, 12 June 2007 - 05:38 PM.

#19 willenette

willenette

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5659 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:38 AM

HELLO?! ANYONE THERE?! :unsure:

I'm kinda sad to see the last entry was me! :down

Anyways, just wanted to share that I re-watched Sad Love Story over the weekend as I MISS this guy! I just fell in love all over again! :wub: Plus, I finally got to watch Daddy Long Legs and Love in Magic! I just love him! Love him! :wub: :wub: I still can't believe he's already married! :down

I'd appreciate if anyone can give me an update about him. Is he in military service? Can't seem to find any latest news about him (And pictures too!)... I MISS HIM Badly! :sad:

Hope to hear from you guys soon! And hope we can keep this thread alive! :D Fighting! :yeah

Hi cami - he's in the army right now & will be out this November. Actually, I got to know him when I watched him in Sad Sonata. Like you, i miss this guy, too since from there on, I get to like him. Ye, he's married to Han Ga In. :worship

#20 kianne

kianne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 08:01 AM

he reminds me a bit of Micky from DBSK hehehe....

#21 hariyani512

hariyani512

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 04:28 AM

woohoo! i really love him lots.. he has my ideal guy looks... hahas...

i love him since i first saw him in love is all around with jang nara..
den slowly viewed all his dramas and movie such as sad love story, snow white, daddy long legs and love magic...
i cant stop but to fall for him...
and i think he makes a great couple wif han ga in(although i realli wish he arent married)
i love his smile! love him love him and love him lots!!!
=) i wanna hug him! bleahx! hahas! lolz! i go crazy now... hahas

was so happy to find his photos here... i was wondering wat's he doing now... he's inactive after his marriage and sad love story... i wanna see him acting again! please! hahas!

send my love to him! muacks!

#22 willenette

willenette

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5659 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:47 AM

woohoo! i really love him lots.. he has my ideal guy looks... hahas...

i love him since i first saw him in love is all around with jang nara..
den slowly viewed all his dramas and movie such as sad love story, snow white, daddy long legs and love magic...
i cant stop but to fall for him...
and i think he makes a great couple wif han ga in(although i realli wish he arent married)
i love his smile! love him love him and love him lots!!!
=) i wanna hug him! bleahx! hahas! lolz! i go crazy now... hahas

was so happy to find his photos here... i was wondering wat's he doing now... he's inactive after his marriage and sad love story... i wanna see him acting again! please! hahas!

send my love to him! muacks!

hariyani512 - he's in the army right now that's why you're wondering why he's not active. He's coming out from the military this November, don't you worry. i like him, too. I started having this feeling when I first watch him in Sad Sonata. :whistle

#23 re-nee

re-nee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:01 AM

wow! he's married? gosh! with tht girl from super rookie! they look nice together. I noticed him in Daddy Long Legs. Tht movie was great! and his character made me shed lots of tears.

#24 Da A

Da A

meTeoR dreaMers

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2223 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:06 PM

Yeon Jung-hoon to Finish His Military Duty on Oct 31

Han Ga-in's husband Yeon Jung-hoon will finally return to his fans.

Yeon, who joined the military in November 2005, will complete his two-year military service at the end of this month. He recently made a public appearance at the Armed Forces Day ceremony as the event's PR ambassador.

The 28-year old actor enjoyed tremendous popularity in the TV series "A Sad Love Story," and the films "Love in Magic," and "Daddy-Long-Legs." Yeon, who made his singing debut in 2005, is planning to pursue both his singing and acting careers upon completing his military duty.

Amid media reports that Yeon has received numerous offers from production companies, some fans are hoping that he chooses a film or a drama where he can star opposite Han Ga-in. We'll keep our fingers crossed for Yeon Jung-hoon's successful comeback.

Posted Image
Yeon Jung-hoon & Han Ga-in [photo=Chosun]

from Arirang Showbiz Extra

*Thanks to kdramafanusa of soompi forums.

#25 willenette

willenette

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5659 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:32 AM

I'm glad to know that he's coming out from the army soon. Looking forward for more projects from him & I hope an album. I miss this man. clapclap

#26 renzfeaster

renzfeaster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:04 AM

Yeon Jung Hoon back!!!
Happy happy happy
clapclap clapclap clapclap

#27 renzfeaster

renzfeaster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:42 AM

Happy 29th Birthday Yeon Jung Hoon!!!
Wish you all the luck to your career now that your back...
I hope to watch you again in great korean series and movies...
And wish you happiness in your married life with Han Ga In.
May the both of you last forever and ever :dance :dance :dance
Goodluck and God Bless

#28 cami

cami

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:33 AM

Oh Wow! I just realized YJH & Lee Dong Wook have the same birthday! (Except YJH is older) Coolness! :thumbsup

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yeon Jung Hoon!!! :yeah

I'm SOOOO HAPPY he's now done with his military service! clapclap I can't wait to see him! :excited I SOOOO missed him! :hug :wub:

Is there any pic/video of him coming out of military? Did his fans meet up with him? I hope so. :)

#29 willenette

willenette

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5659 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 04:23 AM

Oh Wow! I just realized YJH & Lee Dong Wook have the same birthday! (Except YJH is older) Coolness! :thumbsup

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yeon Jung Hoon!!! :yeah

I'm SOOOO HAPPY he's now done with his military service! clapclap I can't wait to see him! :excited I SOOOO missed him! :hug :wub:

Is there any pic/video of him coming out of military? Did his fans meet up with him? I hope so. :)

cami - really, they have the same birthday? Oh, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY Oppa!!!

I've seen his photos coming out from the camp but it's from the other site. Ye, there were fans who waited for him outside during that day. :buahaha

#30 denza

denza

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 11:10 AM

hi everyone.........
i'm new here, i love yun jung hoon oppa too :thumbsup :thumbsup
i will post a lot of pic of yjh oppa to share with u guys :worship

soooooooooo hawt...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by denza, 26 January 2008 - 11:12 AM.

#31 cami

cami

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:12 PM

HI Everyone!

Gosh! It's been soo long since my last post! Sowee YJH! I did miss you! :hug

Hi Willenette!

Really? I only saw 1 from Soompi way back- he was in uniform. If there are more, hope you can share here. :D

Hi Denza!

O wow! Is that him now? Still a cutie! :D I don't like the hair though... Looks "big" and messy! :huh:

Any news on him? Upcoming projects- drama? movie? Hope to see him on screen soon! :)

cami - really, they have the same birthday? Oh, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY Oppa!!!

I've seen his photos coming out from the camp but it's from the other site. Ye, there were fans who waited for him outside during that day. :buahaha

#32 denza

denza

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 11:06 AM

finally yun jung hoon confirm, can't hardly wait to see him in a new series

연정훈은 극중 송승헌이 맡은 동철의 동생 동욱 역을 맡았다

Yeon Jung Hun is confirmed as Lee Dong Wook.

배우 유동근 이미숙 박해진 조민기 등 초호화 캐스팅이 눈에 띈다.

This line confirmed another cast : Park Hae Jin.

Yeon Jeong Hoon casting in Lee Dong-wook Character.

Lee dong wook is prosecutor(검사) character.

Main Actor confrim casting list

Sin Tae-hwan 신태환 = Cho Min ki 조민기

Lee Dong-cheol 이동철 = Song Seung-heon 송승헌

Lee Dong-wook 이동욱 = Yeon Jeong Hoon 연정훈

cr to soompi

#33 blupurpink

blupurpink

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:56 AM

Yeon Jung-hoon & Han Ga-in Enjoying Their Belated Newly Wed Life

"<East Of Eden> Received The Highest Marks From Family Meetings/Discussions"

Actor Yeon Jung-hoon will appear in MBC TV drama <East Of Eden> as Dong-wook, the younger brother of main character Dong-cheol (Song Seung-heon). He recently revealed his feelings about this drama.

On the 11th, a smiling Yeon Jung-hoon told reporters that he always have family meetings/discussions whenever he accepts a project. Family members would read the script(s) seperately and everyone would discuss them (express their opinions) during dining time; <East Of Eden> received the highest marks.

Yeon Jung-hoon's father is veteran actor Yeon Kyu-jin; his wife is renowned TV actress Han Ga-in. He said that his mother's the managing person of his father for 30 years so she's good at selecting scripts. Because this is Yeon Jung-hoon's comeback work after being discharged from the military last October, his whole family puts a lot of efforts in work selection.

Yeon Jung-hoon's father Yeon Kyu-jin, worked with writer Na Yeon-sook many times, highly recommended this TV drama to him. His father said "If you accept this TV drama, you will know/learn what is true acting."

Other stars select their next works before completing their military duties so that they can return immediately. Yeon Jung-hoon's different, he waited 6 months. He said "If I were single, I would be anxious as well. I'm already married so I feel ? toward those. I believe that I will eventually accept a project (someday). Want to spend more time with my wife these days so we go to eat together, enjoy/share our belated newly-wed life."

Yeon Jung-hoon said "Because this is the first work after military discharge, I can't help feeling nervous/anxious. But I will try hard to learn as though I'm a newcomer. Won't be too greedy, only want to concentrate on acting."

As for his wife Han Ga-in's return/comeback, he revealed "As long as there's a good project, will/can return at any time."

credits: Edaily SPN (2008.06.12 17:03)
soompi.com

#34 cami

cami

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 05:38 AM

HI Everyone! :)

It has been months since I last visited! :rolleyes: Been really busy with work et al! Hope all is well with everyone!

Thanks for the update
blupurpink. I did figure that he'll probably spend some quality time first with his wife before working again. They were just married for a few months before he entered MS right?

I can't wait to see YJH again!
:D

#35 blupurpink

blupurpink

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:42 PM

cami

You're welcome. Yeah! He must have miss his wife so much so they'll probably spend some quality time together. I heard they are planning to have a baby next year. That kid must be really cute. He/She is very lucky for having a good and wonderful parents. I'm also very excited to see him in East of Eden. That would be a very good series, with Lee Da Hae.
^_^

#36 ttenovy

ttenovy

jack's brown eyed baby

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33720 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

new pics
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#37 renzfeaster

renzfeaster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 12:18 PM

Happy 30th Birthday Yeon Jung Hoon
I hope for the continuous success of your career clapclap clapclap clapclap
And hope You and Han Ga In will have a baby next year!!!
More power to you...
Goodluck and God Bless!!!

#38 nukerc

nukerc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2053 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 09:02 AM

no more update on him??? What his next drama... he sings too? lol

Just watch East Of Eden... loved his character at lot !!!

#39 momo_love05

momo_love05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:48 PM

I saw him in Love is All around and Snow white..He`s so cute and a excellent actor.i know he`s married with Han Ga in but i want to know if she participed in Dramas or more information of her.

#40 willenette

willenette

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5659 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

no more update on him??? What his next drama... he sings too? lol

Just watch East Of Eden... loved his character at lot !!!

After EOE, he starred in a modern medical period drama - just forgot the title of the series. I watched it & it was a beautiful story. He's a fantastic actor & would've loved to see him in another drama. :iloveyou: