AF needs funding again

- - - - -

[Beauty] How to slim down your face?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
241 replies to this topic

#1 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 09:07 AM

do any of you guys know how to slim down your face? ex: getting rid of chubby cheeks etc.. yeah.. please help! thanks in advance!! :lol?:

does massaging help?

[sorry if posted in wrong forum... ^_^' ]

#2 diary

diary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 09:12 AM

There was this one time I kept slapping my face, but still wouldn't work. I tried almost everything, o well, i look happier with a non-slim face anyways. :lol?:

#3 asianganster

asianganster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 09:14 AM

u could try a low fat high carb diet... if u dont like then eat sensible

#4 hailli

hailli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 11:36 AM

There was this one time I kept slapping my face, but still wouldn't work.

:worship

I have heard that drinking a lot of water and visiting a gym could help a lot.
Also you should eat lots of fruit and low calorie food.
I wouldn't recommend plastic surgery in case you want to do this because I think this is even a worse way to hurt your face. (slapping one's face lol)

#5 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 June 2004 - 12:26 PM

eating healthy food and exercise helps but don't slap your face lolx cux it will probably swell if you hit too often and too hard

#6 mztiffie

mztiffie

Mariska Hargitay

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 06:22 PM

myolie wu once sed chewing gum helps.. i chew gum everyday [not to purposely slim my face].. but my face is still a lil chubby.. i dunno

#7 Endless

Endless

i'm crazy

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 09:49 PM

umm maybe drugs would do it

uhh....wat a good suggestion? :blink:
drugs would make her get addicted to it and stuff...will lead to BAD things

-----overall, i think you should stick to healthy methods

#8 Nina

Nina

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 01:42 AM

hahaha...slapping ur face? thats a first. well i would suggest losing weight altogether? because when u lose weight..all that extra on ur face is gonna disappear too

#9 tvbfan

tvbfan

superior being =D

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:09 AM

aha slapping ur face? lol

why dont u shake ur head?
i think if u slim ur body, then ur face will slim, too..

#10 aznkidlee

aznkidlee

Super Newbie++++

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4151 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:16 AM

just keeping exercising and eventually your face will get slimmer as your body gets slimmer.

#11 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:24 AM

i think your face is the last one to slimdown when you go on a diet..probably 15 lbs.. next to your arms...

#12 lover

lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 02:33 AM

is it just your cheeks that you want to slim down.

I won't recommend those sliming creams, because you'll have to keep using those things...just in case you want to use them.

diet, then again what is your weight? diet is not recommended for everyone.

try reading some of those weight watchers magazines or can write to one of those professionals they can give you advise.

#13 tanyl78

tanyl78

SuperStar!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 01 July 2004 - 01:31 PM

actually those fats on the face, thighs and tummy are the most difficult to get rid off..

it will take time, don't have to rush or crash diet... its bad for health~

#14 dreams_fullfiled

dreams_fullfiled

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 02:18 AM

hahaha!!!! SLAPPING ur face!!! :loool:

hmmmm..... it would be cool if that actually worked =3 B)

i use to want to slim down my face too.... and i still kinda do... buh NOTHING worked for me.... buh i don't think i look too bad with a roundish face..... :blink:

#15 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 04:49 AM

maybe just the old way of exercising will help -_-

#16 diary

diary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 18 July 2004 - 11:58 PM

hahaha, everyone laughed at my slapping face!!

Maybe try skipping, cause skipping involves the entire body to move in some ways, so the face gets excersised too.

:loool:

#17 kyokofukada8888

kyokofukada8888

.l. (-_-) .l.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 12:49 AM

when i was litle like from 1-4 years old i my face was really fat and chubby

but then as i got older i really slimmed down now my face is soo skiny that people say im too skinny

what i think you should do is dont alot of water or any fluids

just drink a lil if you are thirsty

#18 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:20 AM

It all depends on your bone structure..& your age. if you're a teenager or early 20's--usually to have 'chubby'cheeks mean excess--baby fat & will melt as you get older.
But if you have 'broad' cheeks-- then this your bone structure--& even if baby fat melts--the chances are--cheeks will still remain full...as you're dealing w/ the 'actual bones' on the face.

And one way to have 'good ' more defined bones is--to massage it--have some 'moisturuser ready & massage the cheeks--going up--not down to stimulate it-- another way --of course is by 'make-up' wh is the trick every person in show biz use..
'pucker lips out--there'll be an indentation under cheeksbones--& lightly 'blush 'below--the actual cheeks..DON"T use too much--you'll look like a clown--lightly & use soft colors--so not too noticeable--you did something! Just your face is well--thinner!
then some light shimmering powder on actualcheeks toaccentuate it--voila !
all these need a bit of practice to look natural.

#19 moto

moto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:46 AM

for double chins~ people in the past just use to "pat" the around the chin constantly so its like a work out and thus decreases chances of fat forming.

my cousin does that and her face + cheeks turned out really nice~ can't see much fat

#20 liuz

liuz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 02:29 PM

maybe u should try out 'lifecella mask'.. heard that it's good in reducing double chin, haven't try that out though. if it's any good, let me know ok? :D

#21 diary

diary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 09:19 PM

It  all depends  on your bone structure..& your age. if you're  a  teenager  or  early 20's--usually  to have 'chubby'cheeks mean  excess--baby  fat  &  will  melt as you  get older.
But  if  you  have  'broad' cheeks--  then  this  your  bone  structure--&  even  if  baby fat  melts--the  chances  are--cheeks  will  still  remain  full...as  you're  dealing  w/ the  'actual bones' on  the  face.

And  one  way  to have 'good  ' more  defined bones is--to  massage  it--have  some 'moisturuser  ready  &  massage  the  cheeks--going  up--not  down  to  stimulate  it-- another  way  --of  course  is  by  'make-up' wh  is  the  trick every  person  in  show biz use..
'pucker  lips  out--there'll be  an indentation  under    cheeksbones--&  lightly  'blush  'below--the actual  cheeks..DON"T  use  too  much--you'll  look  like  a  clown--lightly &  use  soft  colors--so  not too  noticeable--you  did  something!  Just  your face  is  well--thinner!
then  some light  shimmering powder  on  actualcheeks toaccentuate  it--voila !
all  these  need  a bit  of  practice to look  natural.

wow, expert on makeup, good advice!

:worship

#22 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 12:00 AM

Don't drink too much water bfore you sleep, it makes your face look swollen in the morning, & don't sleep n your front for too long either, has similar effect. but if u want to permanently lose weight off the face, it comes along with the diet. what a shame all girls are looking to ose weight on face, hips, arms legs...! so annoying that's where the fat likes to go naturally on girls, so might take a while for any effect, but don't give up ^^!

#23 SiNergy

SiNergy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 02:00 AM

Try singing lots of karaoke, improve your voice and trains your facial muscle :tricky:

#24 mztiffie

mztiffie

Mariska Hargitay

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 05:48 AM

yu cant just slim down one area..
it doesnt work like that..
joggin is a good exercise to get rid of extra fat..

#25 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:57 AM

i heard if you sleep less, your face will tend to look slimmer, but of course that's really not the best way, just get on a tread-mill and loose 10+ pounds, you will see your face slim down a bit.

#26 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 07:14 PM

or you can somehow get yourself sick.. that sorta slims you down a bit lol.. i remember getting sick and not wanting to eat much and then my grandma came over and told me that i looked so much slimmer around my face. =D

#27 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 05:51 AM

I thk slimming down face is quite difficult, if you are born with chubby cheeks.

But definitely if your body slim down, e face will slim down a bit oso.

#28 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 12:16 AM

that's a very hard thing to do soulessgrl :down I have a fren who's really thin (around 95 lbs) but she always complain so much because her cheeks are chubby. She tried a lot of ways like slapping her cheeks, chew gums, go on diet etc...
Sometimes it's not becoz there's a lot of meat in the cheek area, it's also becoz of the structure of your bones. Like joey yung, i think she's been losing a lot of weight now, but becoz her jaws are big, her face looks quite chubby too. Well... but she went for plastic surgery to make it look slimmer. Won't suggest u to go n do that.
Just be happy with it! Chubby faces look happier! clapclap

#29 Cheekygal

Cheekygal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 12:20 AM

I was born with chubby cheeks although I have a skinny body. I'm using a facial massager that helps me to lift the facial contours and get rid of the double chin if u have any....

#30 4flava

4flava

sex-ahollic

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 03:35 AM

I think that there are several things that you can do to slim your face.

1. Facial massage - Massage your face several times a day to stimulate your muscles to reduce droopiness. It really works...you can prove it by constantly massaging and rubbing one of your eyebrows and then you'll notice that one brow would be higher than the other.

2. You gotta sweat! Sweatiing means EXERCISING!!...Fat is meant to be burnt and the most effective way to do so is work out and burn fat.

3. STOP THE CARBS!! This one is REALLY important because your body burns mainly 2 things for energy... 1 is FAT and the other is Carbohydrates, if you limit or eliminate Carbs from your diet then your body will burn fat as a source of energy. That's why those low carbs and high protein diets are so popular nowadays.

4. Buy that dermawond thingie that you see on tv all the time. I heard that it works well on faces.

I hope this is helpful.

#31 illusions*

illusions*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1176 posts

Posted 01 February 2005 - 12:51 AM

DRUGS?! wow someone said drugs =x i don`t think its good cause there are side effects..hmm i use to have chubby cheeks buh once i lost 30 pounds my face got skinner too so if you go on a diet your face will get skinner too

#32 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 March 2005 - 01:34 AM

i think drink more water..and eat healthy should help you
i dont really know..since my face is naturally slim xD

#33 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 05:05 AM

some ppl are saying drink more water and some ppl say drink less??

when i went exercising and lost alot of weight, my face looked slim, and i liked it that way, but now it seems like its getting fat. i dont think i got fatter, just my face...dunno whats happened...

#34 cutie_princez

cutie_princez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 05:27 AM

You could do exercises with your face like looking towards the ceiling for a few minutes everyday or massaging your face.Some exercises does work.I know that puckering your lips work too~My face was so chubby before too!

#35 BillyCY

BillyCY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 09:03 AM

well sporting might help of course and a good diet, you notice people who sport and eat healthy food are slimmer.

#36 Chiggaz

Chiggaz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 11:12 AM

well, since ur a girl...grow ur hair out...that's the most simple way to slim ur face...anyway, don't worry too much about it..chubby face can be as cute as a slim one...

#37 Simplemind

Simplemind

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 10:27 PM

haha I have the opposite problem. my face is too slim and I want a more chubby face. My body is normal tho.

#38 daadeedum

daadeedum

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 02:34 PM

my face is so chubby that's why i have to let down my hair all the time

my face looks so fat when i tie up my hair

#39 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 05:05 AM

Some people are just born with rounded faces (like me! ) and there's really nothing you can do about it.

I guess you can try to lose weight if you are a little bigger and it might help but not really quite sure. Chubby cheeks are cute. =]

#40 DriftAholiC

DriftAholiC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 06:14 AM

my face got mad slim, more then i wanted but watever, well for me i just ate more healthy controlled my vegis with my meats, in my case chill on the meat and catch up on the vegis which is most peoples case as well