• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,945 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:52 AM

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/p/2006-02-06/1623977647.html
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
translated by angelic_eyes35

Cecilia & Her Mum Show Off Their Bodies By Wearing Bikinis

Cecilia Cheung, who has just broken up with her foreign boyfriend, Jeroen, after dating for less than half a year. Did not seem to be affected by the break up like in previous times, but seemed to have taken in the initiative of showing her ex how happy she can be after their break up. Although Cecilia has been busy promoting her new movie, The Shopaholics, she managed to find time to go water skiing.

Cecilia, her mother (Davies Shally) and some friends enjoyed their time at the beach and water skiing. Not only did Cecilia show off her water skiing talent, she and her mum wore bikinis, showing off their curves.

1st picture: cecilia cheung, 2nd picture: cecilia cheung, 3rd picture: davies shally, cecilia's mother

#2 kca

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:14 AM

Is her mother purely white or half mixed with chinese too? She doesn't seems soo skinny with bikini, but the pics is quite small so not too clear

#3 SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 01:53 PM

Her mother is half chinese, half british; which is why she doesn't look very chinese. The reason Cecilia doesn't look at all mixed is because her father is chinese, therefore her and her two younger brothers are 1/4 british. But since her mom speaks cantonese all the time, and considering she was born and raised in Hong Kong (aside from her studying abroad), it's not suprising that her english isn't as great.

Her half sister however, looks so much like her mom!!!

Edited by SweetyPie, 07 February 2006 - 01:55 PM.

#4 Lanred

lanred

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 02:06 PM

her mother looks great to be in the 40's i guess.. I don't see why Cecilia is so daring, what's wrong with being at the beach and wearing bikini...its quite normal..

#5 Asian-aholic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:06 PM

wow I have to say, I was surprised. Cecilia's mom looks so young but I guess Cecilia herself isn't that old either.

#6 babydevils

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:25 PM

its amazing how u and ur mom can wear bikinis together at the beach....i know my mom wouldnt do dat....water skiing....mmm....sounds like fun!!!

#7 GhostX20

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:40 PM

Cecilia doesnt look too bad there.... Shes also pulling off her top!!! NICE!!! lol And i dont think her mum looks that great....

#8 bitcomet79

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 04:06 PM

cecilia look gorgeous and sexy.....her mum is a little bit on the plump side but she still looks great for her age clapclap :yeah

#9 goku127x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:07 PM

Wow, I never knew Cecilia is 1/4 british. Thats very interesting. I wouldve never been able to tell but thats cool. She doesnt like anything but chinese...

#10 ievilxkittyi

Evil Kitty

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:43 PM

Her mom doens't look chinese more liek mixed. But how did Cecilia turn out like chinese? Weird but her mom does look young.

#11 SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (ievilxkittyi @ Feb 7 2006 12 43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Her mom doens't look chinese more liek mixed. But how did Cecilia turn out like chinese? Weird but her mom does look young.

Like I said in the earlier post, her mother is half british and half chinese, making Cecilia 1/4 british. But to me, and mmany others, she doesn't look at all mixed, even if it is with 1/4 british blood!

#12 kl006

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:13 PM

I never knew she was 1/4 british, but i always thought cecelia didnt look full chinese. No wonder i find cecelia so hot.

#13 kewl hand

KEWL HAND

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:21 PM

I really don't think Cecilia has a good body. Too skinny, and she is so tiny. There is nothing to grab onto while making love. LOL

But her mum, come on she is old and kinda flabby, why people would say she is hot is beyond me.

#14 lilbluehorse

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:39 PM

Her mom looks nice and I think people who are mix are beautiful. I never knew Cecilia was 1/4 British. I prefer her mom to wear a T-shirt and shorts. I think she looks old to put on a bikini and show off her skin.

#15 jadeforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:53 PM

Glad she is getting over her breakup so fast. SHe seems really happy now. I am suprise to see her mom in a bikini. usually chinese women her age are afraid to wear bikinis.

#16 bbdida

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:29 PM

i think cecilia is a little on the too skinny side but she's very pretty. and her mom is she pretty and young-looking. yea, she's a little bit chubby but i like her confidence.

• Guests

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:39 PM

ohh..i thought her mother was not chinese at all...hard to tell..and she speaks cantoonese all the time??...thats cool..haha and weird at the same time..you dont see alotta those hah =P...

#18 tvbaddict

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:41 PM

wow her mom looks really young.. i bet not much older than ceci... maybe in her 40's? never knew her mom was mixed :P

#19 Twisted Girlie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 10:45 PM

wow.. i always thought that cecilla was 100% chinese! never kne she was mixed! so is her mom like american or something?

#20 tech86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 11:15 PM

OMG i didnt no she was a mix, this is really shocking to me. Her brother and her have full on black hair and doesnt really look mix.

• Guests

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:11 AM

I didn't know cecilia had boobs, her pictures always make her look flat. Didn't know that she was mixed either. I liked her better when she had more meat. It looks kinda nasty with all her ribs showing. Why is she pulling on her bikini makes her look sl*tty.

#22 alc17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:15 AM

cecilia beginning to show more skin herself. guess going with out with a foreigner bring out the other side. more open like the western culture.

#23 snow1983

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:23 AM

Waow, I can't believe Cecilia has a great figure even though she is so skinny!! And her mother looks young, but I don't think they look alike.. Besides her mother looks more like a sister to Cecilia.. I hope Cecilia is doing great!!

#24 ceciphi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:30 AM

i have to say that.. both daughter and mother look HOT!! o.O
haha.. cecilia is really daring there... kekekeke!!^^

#25 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (BabaBooey @ Feb 7 2006 8 21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really don't think Cecilia has a good body. Too skinny, and she is so tiny. There is nothing to grab onto while making love. LOL

But her mum, come on she is old and kinda flabby, why people would say she is hot is beyond me.

boy.. you sure want it both ways.

you want some to 'grab' hold to when making love-- & Cecie is much too thin.

her mum who actually have 'flesh' you can grab on to? you call OLD & Flabby !

:blink: which is which :unsure:

#26 xjeanzxx

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:44 AM

this is the first time i see her mom's pic. her mom looks pretty young. as for her, she looks skinny. the picture only show her upperpart body. imagine, the picture show all, i think she look more skinny.

#27 bubbly_blue

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 02:30 AM

Cecilia seems skinny in here....hey! i didnt know that she's kind of a mix...cos i didnt see that she inherit any of her mum's feature....not even her English, I should say...

#28 Lily

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:41 AM

is she mixed? i never knew...her mom looks young...and wats with the 1st pic...plus did she also did those breast enlargement ads thingy too...

#29 endlessky ♥

明日は来るから

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:59 AM

Whoa! i'm shocked! She's 1/4 British??? T_____T Wow, she always looked full Chinese to me! xD haha, that's very coool! And, she looks reallly pretty! =)

#30 queenb*t*ch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:38 AM

i ddoon't think a MOM with an old kid like cecelia should wear a bikini like that...it's eww

#31 tstars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:41 AM

Her mom looks really young but maybe she shouldn't be wearing a bikini because of her belly.

#32 duckevo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:48 AM

i didnt know tat her mother is a mixed.......

tat means tat cecillia is a mixed parentage......

#33 mchu17

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,889 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:27 AM

her mom's foreign?!? I didn't know that...I saw the picture and I thought, hmm, that looks like cauasian...then read the name....definitely cauasian...no wonder she's opened to dating foreigners!

#34 vonnie_angel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:32 AM

yah her mum looks very mixed and a bit plump.. and cecilia is veri daring

#35 kiwi3

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:59 AM

Wow that is complete news to me, i had no idea Cecilia had any part british or white!
The first pic doesn't really look like Cecilia at all, the second pic i can tell it's her, as for Cecilia's mom she does look pretty well kept for a women her age!

#36 J*MV

Sexually Confused

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:07 PM

wow a glimpse of her mum and u wouldnt think she was asian o_O
ceci is pretty :D

#37 tis me

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,476 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 12:20 PM

Oh.. so Cecilia is only 1/4 mixed? I thought it was half and half.. no wonder it's not that noticeable..

#38 silveria

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (danny5569 @ Feb 8 2006 9 35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol....Cecilai body was ok...but her mom was isnt a little bit fat....??

Cecilia is as thin as hell.
And about her mum being fat. Come on, This woman is probably like in her 40s or 50s. She is not a celebrity. I think that with such a figure it's perfectly fine. I doubt anyone's mum will still have the figure of a model.

#39 dominyqz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:38 PM

:lmao: that's something new about her...she've been in the entertainment industry for quite some years now and i don't know she's mixed!..LOL...but anyway, her brother is handsome ^^

#40 red_eyes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 04:19 PM

her mom is half brit and half chinese, her motherlooks like old and is s bit fat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users