#1 elizabeth_j18

.:"Cute China Doll":.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 24 January 2004 - 08:37 AM

Posted Image

Name: Lee Wei /Li Wei
Birthday: 7/9/1980 (24 years on July 9, 2004)
Native place:Taipei, Taiwan
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Blood Type: B
Height: 175cm (5'7'')
Body weight: 63kg (138-140lbs)
Language: English, Mandarin,Taiwanese
Leisure: Sings, watching movies
Excels: Movement (basketball)
Cartoon: GTO hot teacher (aka: Great Teacher Onizuka-anime)
School record: Presently goes to the healthy and peaceful
special school information administration section
Favorite Boddy Part: Nose
Movement star: Chris Webber
In the family is situated: Eldest child
Likes the color: Red
Favorite food: Lu Joufan
Likes the drink: 'But is happy'
Favorite game: NBA (Play Station)
Appreciates the entertainer: The wooden village develops ah,
deep Tian Kungtzu
Experience: MTV, advertisement, management
Desire: To see the whole world!!!!
Type of Girl: Sporty, funny, cheerful, gentle, kind..willing to put up with his atitude.
Personality: Playful, Sweet, Kind. He can be a little weird sometimes and has a somewhat of a split personality. But overall hes a wonderful person to be around.
Present girlfriend: Hsu Wei Lun

DRAMA SERIES:
* Kiss of the Toast Boys
* Sweet Lemon Loves
* Great Teacher
* Say Yes Enterprise
* The Legend of Speed
* He is Nightingale

Edited by elizabeth_j18, 16 August 2007 - 10:40 AM.

• Guests

Posted 18 February 2004 - 10:42 AM

only seen some of his shows, not bad, he can also sing, many people call him Wei Ye because of a series

#3 elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 05:19 PM

Xu Wei Lun and Lee Wei enters a calm period

Yesterday Xu Wei Lun said that it's been awhile since she and Lee Wei have seen each other. The 2 have entered the "calm period." When recording "Kai Yun Jian Ding Tuan" the host, Huang Jia Qian asked her to talk about Zai Zai. She thinks that Zai Zai is very cute. Privately, he has a serious and mature side. Zai Zai had once said to her, "If I take away my celebrity halo, it actually is only an empty shell." Zai Zai sincerity touched her. Zai Zai, who is currently filming "Mars," also admires Xu Wei Lun's kind-heart and intelligence, different from other girls he has known in the past. And with regards to the love affairs between Xu Wei Lun and Lee Wei, Zai Zai said that he is unclear about what is happening between the 2, but he and Xu Wei Lun are friends. He'll continue to keep in touch with her.

The triangle relationship between Xu Wei Lun, Lee Wei and Zai Zai is on fire. More than 2 weeks ago "Kai Yun Jian Ding Tuan" have long announced that she would be on the show but it kept on being delayed. Huang Jia Qian brought up the Zai Zai and Lee Wei topic and said, "I think that Lee Wei is quite independent. He has a responsible feel, what do you think?" Xu Wei Lun answered, "Most of the time you need to get to know the person better before you know." Huang Jia Qian said, "I think that Zai Zai was born with a fascinating vivaciousness, what do you think?" Xu Wei Lun replied, "Zai Zai is very cute. He's young but he has mature thoughts." Xu Wei Lun was sweating, after replying to Lee Wei and Zai Zai's questions, she laid back on her chair and said, "I'm so tired."

After she finished recording, while a reporter and Xu Wei Lun walked to the parking lot, Xu Wei Lun earnestly talked about her friend Zai Zai. During the time she filmed "Love Storm" she told Zai Zai, "I think that F4 is really 'chou pei' (passing gas)..." Something pertaining to F4's type of feel. Zai Zai replied, "Yep, I'm a lump of excrement, I know that there are many people who dislike us." After Xu Wei Lun got to know Zai Zai better she realized that Zai Zai looks foolish on the outside but he really has a fine heart and mature. Chen Zhen Chuan once said that that among F4 Zai Zai is the most intelligent.

Source: Ming Sheng Bao

Translated by Amy of http://f4ever.azn.nu Please give the proper credits when posting this elsewhere.

#4 elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 05:42 PM

Posted Image

...looks like Jerry Yan in MAGIC KITCHEN... blush

#5 elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 05:44 PM

Posted Image

poor lee wei... looks so very tired...

#6 elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 05:45 PM

Posted Image

peace, man! B)

#7 elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 05:47 PM

Posted Image

hey! what's there to get serious about?! me? blush :lol:

#8 elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 05:48 PM

Posted Image

No... umm... actually... it's my dog! :wasntme

#9 Guest_flower_idiot_*

• Guests

Posted 05 March 2004 - 05:35 AM

me me! i like li wei! he's having a new series with rainie yang... i love li wei's red lips...do you have lin you wei's profile? he's the other wewe member. thanks!

• Guests

Posted 06 March 2004 - 02:51 AM

his partner Lin You Wei

語言:中、英、日
專長:運動、服裝設計
經歷:MTV、廣告、雜誌、服裝秀
家中排行:老二
影響最深的人:爸爸
漫畫:單身宿舍連環炮
電玩遊戲:NBA LIVE
運動:籃球、游泳、棒球
運動明星:Anfemee Hardaway
顏色:白
食物:宮保雞丁
飲料:奶茶
娛樂:看電影
動物:Cat 貓
自己最滿意的身體部位:眉毛
最想達成的願望:工作有所成就

languae: mandarin, english, japanese
talent: sports
history/experience: MTV, commercials, magazines,
arrangement in family: second eldest
most influencial person: father
comics: single's dorm
computer games: NBA Live
sports: basketball, swimming, baseball
faverite sports player: Anfermee Hardaway
color: white
food: chicken dice
drinks: milk tea
pastime: watch movie
animal: cat
most satisfied part of the body: eyebrow
greatest dream: a good result in working

#11 Guest_flower_idiot_*

• Guests

Posted 18 March 2004 - 05:38 AM

i heard that this the race is going to be part of the say yes stories. there are going to be 7 stories, and the race would be one of those. the3 that i know so far are vanness and hebe's, barbie and blue's and dee and wu bai's..is this true?

#12 jangneri

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 07:18 AM

he's having a new series with rainie yang...

yeah... i saw it on t.v. i mean, the shooting of the series... rainie was in a lake, i think, and lee wei was there also... both of them were cold because they were wet and both of them keep drinking hot beverages to keep their body warm... ^_^'

#13 Miss_gun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 03:35 AM

I think Say Yes Enterprise really changed my mind.. now I find Li Wei so cool and good looking! :D
Lin You wei is not bad too...

#14 piano4112000

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 10:27 PM

Lee Wei is hot. Now that he's single, he's even hotter. :) Can't wait the his new drama and I'm not talking about the Legend of Speed. I heard his in China shooting a drama. Can't wait.

#15 melodykk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 12:11 AM

Is anyone watching Lengend of speed? I love that drama, and love Li Wei look in that drama, his hair look so cute, and I just love his character, and thinks that he look good with Rainie Yang. What do you guys think. Also, this is the only Li Wei drama I have watch, is there any other one with him in it that you guys think is good, please recommand any that you think is good, thanks.

#16 chweeyin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 05:06 PM

yes, i am watching 'legend of speed' too.. it is really interesting.. i am not a big fan of lee wei (as i preferred you wei).. =p however, i realised that i have watched a lot of lee wei's drama such as 'kiss of the toast boy', 'sweet lemon' and some other ones which i cant remember atm.. i personally think that of all the drama with him that i have watched, i like 'legend of the speed' the most.. *highly recommended* ^^

• Guests

Posted 28 September 2004 - 05:00 PM

i totally fell in luv wit him wen i watched "the legend of speed" he is soooooooooooooo cute in there, definitely 1000x better wit short hair, lookz kinda "gay" wit long hair like any other taiwanese dudes!!

#18 sweetyxangalz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:34 AM

dang le wei is getting cutter so far only watched two of his series including legend of speed.

• Guests

Posted 03 October 2004 - 12:40 AM

i have friends that are soooooo crazy over him
i have watched Toast Boy and only found him average in terms of his acting skills and his looks... why are girls so crazy over him??

#20 o0oitzmango

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 01:45 AM

lee wei is juss soooooooo kyoote in legend of speed.....his hair is juss sooooo adorable!!.....i like his hair as dat color.......looks good on him.....hopefully he'll keep dat hair color and style!....hehe his acting is improving too!!

#21 xiaoyouangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 October 2004 - 03:57 PM

yeah..i totally agree with you guys...li wei looks delectable on the said series...so red is his lips...i think breaking up with wei lun is a good move of him because the results on his career is positive....im just disappointed with the ending of Legend of Speed though a 2nd part is already on the way, im not happy the rainie yang wont be on it as his partner.... :shock

Edited by xiaoyouangel, 11 October 2004 - 04:00 PM.

#22 lingling

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:38 AM

I loved Lee Wei in Toast boy's kiss. :)
Everyone keeps talking about him in this thread but isn't he in a group with another guy? The other guy isn't popular at all??

• Guests

Posted 20 November 2004 - 10:25 PM

Li Wei Challenges Vic

Li Wei Challanges Vic

They play similar roles and have similar taste in girls
Taiwan's new generation idols Li Wei and 'Zai Zai' Zhou Yu Min have stepped into a triangle relationship with Xu Wei Lun.
F4's Zai Zai and WEWE's Li Wei are very similar. They both became famous through being independent of the group they started off with, both are very famous, who would have thought that they would even like the same type of girls?

Who's got more 'top artist' fate?
Does the famous F4 or WEWE have more 'top artist' material? Before, MTV's vote showed that Li Wei was 'better', but Zai Zai wasn't far behind, in another survey 34% of those who were questioned believed Zai Zai has more 'stuff' needed to be the new top idol (artist).

The polite, quite Zai Zai had a lot of chance to play the role of a 'knight in shining army' type of good man. His eyes give those who see him a clean feeling, he is always smiling, his image is 100% matched with the average girl's dream guy, plus he is always featured in many such roles be it in dramas, commercials, etc. And the cool Li Wei who acted in 'Tu Si Nan Zhi Wen', 'Tian Shi Shao Nian', 'Yi Jia zhi shu' and 'Shao Nian Fa Lu ______', (don't know the words) his image as 'Wei Ye' in 'TuSi Nan Zhi Wen' sent him to fame.

Zhou Yu Min's new movie has many challenges
'God Mars' is derived from a Japanese manga, and Zai Zai plays the roll of twin brothers, one who is kind and the other adverturous (he portrays more than one role), and the female lead Da S is portrays someone with a hidden past. To accurately portray these rolls, Zai Zai takes classes, and Da S does the same, both are working hard on these new challenges.

Even though 'God Mars' is derived from a Japanese manga, as was Meteor Garden and Poor Prince, but the 'God Mars' is quite different, and Zai Zai comments, 'This isn't the manga for average girls, because it contains much schizophrenia, and I personally ahve to split up into 5 different personalities, so whenever I have time I'd read psychology books and watch any other movie with schizophrenics."
Producer says Zai Zai is seen by fans as 'an angel God sent to Earth', but in God Mars his image becomes very different, like a psycho, and there's a lot of inner stories within him, thus it is a challenge for fans to accept seeing Zai Zai in such a role.

Li Wei isn't afraid of Zai Zai being at the same level.
Lately, Li We and Xu Wei Lun's relationship seems to be having problems, two days ago Li Wei admits that he and Xu Wei Lun rarely have a chance to meet, and didn't even spend Valentine's Day together. And Xu Wei Lun in 'Zhuang Qiu Xiao Zi' hears what Li Wei said, and coldly replies 'Don't blame me.' and bursting into tears.

With regards to Zai Zai entering their relationship, Li Wei says he doesn't care and says 'it's all about freedom'. He comments, "It's everyone's freedom, Zai Zai has freedom to chase anyone, and girls have the freedom to be chased, and if the girl changes heart then I will give her freedom.' He even looks back at his past experiences and says 'being in the middle' is very hard, so he expresses that he understands Xu Wei Lun's pain of being between him and Zai Zai.

Li Wei s willing to give Xu Wei Lun her freedom, but he doesn't wish that she and Zai Zai will be hurt by this triangle relationship, and says "She is a really good person, so having admirers is very natural, as long as she doesn't do anything (wrong or bad to him), then everything is fine."

Li Wei's character in his film is much like that of Zai Zai in 'God Mar's, and with regards to having his girlfriend Xu Wei Lun 'stolen', he speaks to Zai Zai in a carefree fashion, 'We'll look at our results, at that time we'll see who she likes.' Does this mean the Xu Wei Lun only cares about their fame? Li Wei says "Valentines Day was spent with Zhou Jie Lun at a basketball court* and he envies how I can play with nice cars all the time for free.' At the end, reporters asked him if in the future he and Zai Zai were working together, would he mind? Li Wei said "It depends on the script. As long as the person is right for the role, it doesn't matter who it is."

Li Wei seems really cool and uncaring about the love questions, but once reporters asked about his work, he immediately brightens him. He says that he started working with his father, and when he was 18 and got a drivers license he went everywhere, and played in a movie where he could use his driving skills. Li Wei happily says, "Once I think of the racetracks speed, curves and everything, I will become very excited."

Some else asked "Do these skills come in handy when u need to run from the 'doggy teams' (reporters)?". Li Wei replies, "I used to always speed, if we are on a race track no 'doggy team' can catch me. It's Jay Zhou has to do some training*!"

Zai Zai wants to find a girlfriend outside the entertainment circle.
Xu Wei Lun's friend says, "Zai Zai is clearly chasing Xu Wei lun, who says Li Wei is so stubborn from beginning to end and adamant not to admit Xu Wei Lun is his girlfriend."

Towards this comment, Li Wei replies, "I'm not in a relationship for the press, it is my own principles, but this doesn't mean that I don't admit the feeling is there, what is going on between us is very clear in our own minds!" Over two years he says his relationship with Xu Wei Lun is that of 'good friends', so once there is a third person, the relationship becomes very dangerous. He finally is willing to speak and reporters asked him to describe their relationship. He says "We are not only good friends, we are very good (together), the past two years has been the same, never changed."

What does Zai Zai think? He says, the other (Xu Wei Lun) has a very good character/personality, and gives him a 'fresh' feeling, but there is no chance to 'advance', though this does not apply to the future. He says he doesn't care if girlfriend is within the entertainment circle or not, as long as she meets his requirements then it is good. But he does prefer her to be outside the entertainment circle because he personally doesn't like the hectic life inside the circle and within the circle she would become too exposed, too 'close' and he would feel very pressured.

Source: http://news.gd.sina....-18/307407.html
Translated by: Xiao Xing

#24 Carmein

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 04:01 PM

I pretty like his character in Say Yes Enterprise too!
I actually met him and Yang Chen Ling when they came to Malaysia to promote The Legend Of Speed. In short, he's cute!

#25 amidaladown

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:23 AM

i thought so too, but no. kun da only has an older sister. i feel bad for li wei. I think he is still trying to win xu wei lun back, but i don't think she likes him anymore.

#26 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 09 July 2005 - 06:23 PM

hey... i was wondering is any one know where i could find more pictures of him and where i can get his music.... i have some pictures but and i have been looking alot for him and you wei but i cant find anything... i really want to hear how he sings and also i havent seen andy of his movies and dramas so i would like to download stuff on him... thanks

#27 girly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 12:30 AM

I saw this new serie call Legend Of Love at yesasia... Lee Wei was lead and I wanted to buy it so wondering if there is anyone watch it yet? here is the site:
http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-...n-all/did-6458/

#28 Guest_Gino_*

• Guests

Posted 18 August 2005 - 10:32 AM

Li Wei reali yeng....
He acts in so many dramas...
i feel every drama he acts on...also very yeng...
especially "Fly" and "Legend of Speed" TV Series...as Ji Wu Feng...
Li wei da best...jia you.. clapclap

#29 Monica63

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 02:50 PM

Oh.. I don't know before that he also played for Say Yes Enterprise... I could not recognize him. For another his dramas, I still do not have a chance to see it....

I wonder that after Wei Lun was breaking up with ZaiZai. Is it possible for him to be starting again with her???

#30 lilypad_1110

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 10:01 AM

i think he said he doesn't want any part with the zaizai-wei lun relationship anymore. he seems to be pretty sick of it.

anyone looking forward to his new series? something about ghosts? dunno the english name...

#31 KLCB

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 06:55 PM

WEWE
http://img378.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img378/1821/496689405mu.th.jpghttp://img378.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img378/5976/496689420sd.th.jpg
credit-Photo163

They both look handsome and cute!!!
they both can sing very WELL!!!
too bad they are going to SOLO :noclue

#32 applemashi

^____^

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 06:21 AM

Does anyone notice that Lee Wei got a little bit chubbier? Or is it just me? Maybe it's the baby fat on his face. He still looks cute though.

#33 my_littlefish

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:08 PM

i watched say yes entrprise

he made me crazy hahaha

i falling in love with him from this drama

i must woke up early to watch this drama (thailand 6.00am)

it's hard for me but i can do it just only watched him act

i never know about himself i try to find his bio

but in thailand don't have it much

#34 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:06 PM

LayZie, on Nov 5 2005 9 42 AM, said:

i saw him on kanglicome wit jolin as guest host. first i dot he look like stephen fung wen he smile it look like him. wow i didnt noe he is frwen wit jolin and jay chou. and he is onlee 25 years old and hab two daugther alreadi wow! but i hab to sai he look good to bee a 25 years old daddi :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think he's still single..does he really have 2 kids?? :shocked:

#35 Guest_KlUtZy_GiRl_*

• Guests

Posted 17 December 2005 - 12:30 PM

oh oh i tink li wei is really cute n cool in legend of speed n he really looks like Energy's kunda

#36 f4mg

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 08:23 PM

I haven't heard any news about Lee Wei recently. I'm glad to hear he is making a drama w/ Rainie. I want to watch it but does any body know what it is about?

#37 KyoSa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 12:06 AM

I have watched Legend of Speed, Fly and Evil Spirit and I think he had improved a lot on acting. I wish he can sing more songs though. I love his voice and think he's hot. Just finished watching the Basketball Charity show and he look so different with the headband but still hot. He played very well.

#38 lovelypal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 09:08 AM

hi! i am looking for a drama series torrent. it is called 極速傳說. may i noe who has the whole of torrent file for this series?

#39 just-stars

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 938 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 08:32 AM

does anyone of you watch his show by the title of 'Dan Shen Su She Lian Huan Pao'? if you happen to have his song for the starting theme, please send it to me. thanks. :lol?:

#40 sanyi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:36 AM

it has been a while since i last watch a taiwanese drama. some friends came over last night and we started to re-watched 'toast boy kiss 1 and 2' (tu shi nan zi wen). this series certainly is different to the typical taiwanese love dramas (after all these years).

i thought lee wei (i was told that it was his 1st drama with a najor role) and li kang yi did a great job!

someone said he acted in a series called 'yes enterprise'. my friends and i will try to get hold of it and watch it over the weekend.

what series of lee wei or li kang yi do you recommend?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users