AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Ron and Nancy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#1 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:22 AM

This topic is for ron and nancy fans! I know there are not very many but whatever! :yeah

Doesn't anyone think that Ron and Nancy looked cute together in TOB? I think that they should've put Ron and Nancy together instead of Ron and Leila.

#2 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6116 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:36 AM

Yeah I love Nancy's wan wan...she so should have been with Tse Ling!!!! Yep I'm a fan! I want TOB to end with Raymond and Tavia (Sau Ning and Kau Chong) & Ron and Nancy (Wan Wan and Tse Ling)!!!!

But if you need a change I don't mind Ron with Tavia (Tse Ling with Sau Ning) and Raymond with Nancy (Kau Chong with Wan wan) that might be awesome as well!!! :whistle

#3 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:39 AM

Yeah but kau chong doesn't really like wan wan remember when wan wan told tse ling to slap kau chong 10 times! he also calls wan wan yui nu devil girl.

#4 swtxjing

swtxjing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1253 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:49 AM

i think they are the best one in TOB
i love nancy's role sooooooooooooo MUCH!!

Yeah I love Nancy's wan wan...she so should have been with Tse Ling!!!! Yep I'm a fan! I want TOB to end with Raymond and Tavia (Sau Ning and Kau Chong) & Ron and Nancy (Wan Wan and Tse Ling)!!!!

But if you need a change I don't mind Ron with Tavia (Tse Ling with Sau Ning) and Raymond with Nancy (Kau Chong with Wan wan) that might be awesome as well!!! :whistle

I LOVE that idea toooooooooooooo

#5 `~HeiYi~`

`~HeiYi~`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1076 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:51 AM

i found that they were much more interesting that RL in TOB. i find them pretty cute together.

#6 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 08:03 AM

You guys must like ron and tavia? lol!

what was your guy's fav part in tob?

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i41.photobuck...ncy_Wu/ljfj.jpg
http://i41.photobuck...CLWW-eps-12.jpg
http://i41.photobuck...y_Wu/WanWan.jpg

I heard there is going to be a TOB II. I can't wait until it's on tv!

Edited by mars123cc, 01 December 2007 - 03:52 AM.
Max 3 pics per post

#7 violet sky

violet sky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 05:29 PM

I also like these 2. They look sooooo cute though I think that Nancy is under-rated, she's a gd actress! I wanted them 2 end up 2gether in TOB, i luv Nancy's character, but i guess the ending was fair. I what really like 2 c Nancy wiv Ron mor, they're so sweet. :harhar

Edited by bright, shiny person, 07 March 2006 - 05:33 PM.

#8 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:40 PM

Yeah! I agree with you! But I guess it was fair. Too bad Ray had to die. :(

#9 ★vitaMING

★vitaMING

Dan+Blair

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2359 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 01:13 AM

i like nancy and ron in TOB!! :D they should have ended up together! they had more chemistry than ron and leila..!! TVB sucks at pairing!

#10 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 02:03 AM

]' date='Mar 7 2006 6 13 PM' post='2107699']
i like nancy and ron in TOB!! :D they should have ended up together! they had more chemistry than ron and leila..!! TVB sucks at pairing!

You shouldn't say that! Even though Nancy never got Ron she at least got accepted. It's better than not liking Ron/ :iloveyou:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

oops! sorry about that! I got a few more pics of Ron and Nancy in TOB.
Posted Image

#11 Ron.x3r

Ron.x3r

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:38 PM

tzee ling and wan wan foheveh!! I LOVE EM!!

they are myy fav couple so ( x infinity) cute!! :iloveyou: i wished they would end up together. btw hu do youu guys think the little girl in the end of TOB was?? daughter or just simply a TOL DAE ??

RON AND NANCY IS THE BEST!! I SUPPORT EM FOHEVAH!!

#12 tis me

tis me

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6476 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:29 AM

I think they definitely had better chemistry than Ron and Leila.. Nancy was so playful and calculating.. it was a good complement to Ron's naivety..

RL was so blah.. that I found myself enjoying the RN scenes much much more!

#13 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 06:33 AM

But too bad Ron didn't like Nancy. I felt soo sorry for her! But I kind of enjoyed the ending. Was that her daughter or just a toe dai?

I guess there isn't very many RN fans out there. *sigh*

#14 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6116 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 02:01 AM

Hey I was sorta lost in TOB...

Okay in the end Nancy had Ron's daughter right? They mentioned she couldn't get his heart but he got his body or something along the lines...I guess that meant Ron slept with Nancy...in which episode was that?! I loved all the Wan Wan and Chi Ling parts but I was fastforwarding Ron and Leila/ Raymond and Li Qian parts as i was watching and I missed it!!!! How did that happen??? If someone knows the episode I will go for a re-watch... ^_^'

#15 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:16 AM

I'll check for what episode it was... In episode 28 when Ron and Nancy had an affair. But to go before that you will have to go to where Leila is missing and is going to freeze herself. In the series they didn't sleep together I think they only kissed. and than that's all I saw even though I saw the whole series.

[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/I_Nancy_Wu/ronnancyavatar23wo.gif[[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e278/I_Nancy_Wu/thkillthempt20zf.gif[/img]/IMG]

#16 dan168

dan168

Go Eagles!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 03:34 AM

I think they look really good together too :) Would have been nice if they ended up together. Would have been better if Ron ended up with both of them. hehe!

#17 luvyaoling

luvyaoling

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:06 PM

I luv them in TOB, Nancy and Ron make a better couple than Ron & Leila .

#18 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:02 AM

One foot aboarding 2 ships? Nah! Tse Ling isn't that kind of person. He truly loves Fei Hurn not WanWan.

#19 PinkAngel506

PinkAngel506

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 01:48 AM

omg i so wanted it 2 b RN at da end but it was RL...........i did heard sumwhere dat dey combined two woman to make leila's character. maybe in history tze ling had two wives, both fei hurn nd wan wan......

#20 Alex4SA

Alex4SA

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4581 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 12:38 AM

I love Ron and Nancy together in TOB. Leila just sucked. Her character was just not good and boring. Nancy loved Ron with all her heart, it was depressing seeing her not able to get Ron. I hate Ron's character too. He should have chosen Nancy over Leila any day.

#21 yosup2

yosup2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 01:35 AM

Woo yeah, this was awesome :)
i think nancy is really cute :)

but then again, i do think in twin of brothers that they pairs turned out how they should have been :)

THey just look weird together in that series

#22 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 09:36 PM

Well I don't know but I yeah I know that I wanted RN in TOB. But the finale parings are nice too.

#23 chubbs

chubbs

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 03:59 AM

I think they were awesome in TOB, they were soo cute, i hope that there really is going to be a TOBII.

#24 `~HeiYi~`

`~HeiYi~`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1076 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:12 AM

this couple was definitely more interesting than ron and leila. i could see sparks from them in TOB. i am still wondering if that little girl is really ron and nancy's daughter or not.... i hate cliffhangers like that!

#25 Guest_tipsypixel_*

Guest_tipsypixel_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:01 AM

of course more interesting... super cute too! lets just say it was... makes us all feel better ^^ even though this is a while back.. i still have feelings for this couple... great chemistry :D

#26 Guest_tipsypixel_*

Guest_tipsypixel_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:06 AM

its best that we think so... :D i like the idea... awww... and she's so cute too!

#27 couffdropx

couffdropx

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2043 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 07:01 AM

I'm not really a ron and nancy fan. I'm more of a Wan wan and z ling fan from TOB. There's a difference, if you get what i mean.

#28 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 08:33 AM

Well ya of course there's a difference. I'm both. Can you make a Wan Wan and Tse Ling board?

#29 Guest_tipsypixel_*

Guest_tipsypixel_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2006 - 08:53 PM

Well they only have been a "couple" in one series so i'm sure this thread could be dedicated to wan wan and tse ling :)

#30 Xx1sWe3tBaBi3xX

Xx1sWe3tBaBi3xX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 10:47 PM

i'm definately a fan of nancy and ron, they make such a good couple i wished that ron and nancy could end up in tob instead of leila, i would of liked it a lot more, i hope they would end up in tob II i heard it was going to be in 2007-2008 because the schedule was too tight to film in 06... Go Nancy!! Go Ron!! :yeah

#31 sandalls

sandalls

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1984 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 02:16 PM

Hey Guys! :hug

I've now realised that Raymond and Ron did not end up with the ladies i wanted them to end up with......... I wanted Raymond to be with Tavia, and that was just shocking that he didn't love her anymore.......... and i wanted Ron with Nancy, but Ron just had to love Leila.......... :noclue

I loved the whole series but right until the end.................. i really hated it, because my couples didn't end up together....................... :thumbdown

Anyways, back to Nancy and Ron................. I really enjoyed their scenes together because they were so unpredictable and really sweet........... whereas i dreaded the scenes with Ron and Leila............. Leila was cute and all............... but really really really boring............... there was practically no character to her, and Ron was like a girl around her............ lol! *i still love you Ron!!!!!!!!!* I did not find them cute at all!!!!!!!! ***dodges tomatoes from RL fans*** ^_^'

Anyways, i loved Ron and Nancy in TOB!!!!!!!!! I am definitely a huge fan of RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of Ron and Nancy in TOB...............

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ciao! :iloveyou:

Edited by sandalls, 27 June 2006 - 02:42 PM.

#32 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7065 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:15 PM

I do think Ron and Nancy are a really sweet couple in Twin of Brothers. No matter what she has never gave up her love for Ron and I was a bit dissapointed that Ron never ended up with Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!

#33 Connixx

Connixx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 06:08 AM

i wub Ron and Nancy. they look really cutee in TOB onli if they cud be paired up in a serise =[[ stupid TVB lol

#34 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 05:07 AM

i'm definately a fan of nancy and ron, they make such a good couple i wished that ron and nancy could end up in tob instead of leila, i would of liked it a lot more, i hope they would end up in tob II i heard it was going to be in 2007-2008 because the schedule was too tight to film in 06... Go Nancy!! Go Ron!! :yeah

I dono if its true or not but it better be true! Ron and Nancy had the most chemistry!

#35 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1477 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 05:57 AM

Truthfully, Nancy's character Wan Wan was my favorite in the series.

Her costume was gorgeous (:)) and I digged her personality very much. She was so straightforward - she loved Tsi Ling.

She put that statement out and didn't care what others said or felt. Though knowing that his heart is and might never be with her, she's still willing to do all for him, including giving herself up to help him save Fei Huen (Leila) (the snow scene after Leila finds out who her father was).

I feel like this couple is alot like FungYi. They have the chance to work together but never is paired. Nancy played Ron's younger sister in Lost in the Chamber of Love and then played colleagues in RDOV but never a couple again.

But then again, it seems like after TOB, Nancy's roles are getting smaller and smaller. :(
Guess that's what happens when you have some ignorant people running the management/artist department in TVB.

#36 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:42 PM

Truthfully, Nancy's character Wan Wan was my favorite in the series.

Her costume was gorgeous (:)) and I digged her personality very much. She was so straightforward - she loved Tsi Ling.

She put that statement out and didn't care what others said or felt. Though knowing that his heart is and might never be with her, she's still willing to do all for him, including giving herself up to help him save Fei Huen (Leila) (the snow scene after Leila finds out who her father was).

I feel like this couple is alot like FungYi. They have the chance to work together but never is paired. Nancy played Ron's younger sister in Lost in the Chamber of Love and then played colleagues in RDOV but never a couple again.

But then again, it seems like after TOB, Nancy's roles are getting smaller and smaller. :(
Guess that's what happens when you have some ignorant people running the management/artist department in TVB.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c.../v/GFSJ7c-RRSg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I totally agree with you, But Nancy has a big role in FTF which is awsome!

#37 Wing L

Wing L

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1477 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:57 AM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.c...></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.c.../v/GFSJ7c-RRSg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I totally agree with you, But Nancy has a big role in FTF which is awsome!

Actually, her role wasn't that big in there neither. I heard that she was supposed to have played Selina's role, but somehow, the role ended up with Selina and she ended up with the role of the daughter. <_<

#38 Cute_Little_Angel

Cute_Little_Angel

DBSK <3 JJ <3

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 10:49 PM

:( So you mean Nancy;s role in FTF isnt big at all? Well is it bigger than the one in TOB? How come Selina has a bigger role than Nancy??? Thats no fair!

#39 TseSeenMui

TseSeenMui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:14 PM

just watched episode 8 of find the light and saw nancy in it... LOLZ.. with ron... pre-tob

they weren't together together... but their scene was set up to make shirley jealous... it was cute

Edited by TseSeenMui, 25 March 2007 - 11:16 PM.

#40 Xx1sWe3tBaBi3xX

Xx1sWe3tBaBi3xX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 09:43 PM

LOVE them together, wished they could of end up together in tob instead of ron and leila!

:( So you mean Nancy;s role in FTF isnt big at all? Well is it bigger than the one in TOB? How come Selina has a bigger role than Nancy??? Thats no fair!

no, her role was actually quite little. i really agree, its not fair that nancy got a smaller role than selina, nancy is was more experienced, acts better and looks better!