AF needs funding again

Michelle Ye Suen Films Rape Scene for "Central Affairs 2"

35 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:18 AM

Source: The Sun, and laser
http://jaynestars.com

Michelle Ye Suen filmed a rape scene for "Central Affairs 2" yesterday. The scene spoke about Chan Bo Yuen dragging Michelle inside the house for the rape. Michelle wore 4 pairs of underpants to prevent overexposure.

To make the scene more realistic, Michelle had to struggle violently for the scene. The scene was filmed several times to obtain different angles.

Afterwards, Michelle's arms showed red bruises due to the pressure exerted during her struggles.

"In the scene, I had to cry repeatedly for help. But as it is a rape scene, bodily contact with Bo Yuen is inevitable." (Is Michelle worried that her sensitive parts will come in contact with Bo Yuen in the rape scene?) "No I am not worried. Even if it were to happen, it would be accidental and not his fault. I would not blame him."

In the series, Bo Yuen plays Ken Chan Kai Tai's younger brother. Bo Yuen's personality is wild in the series. The scene spoke of Bo Yuen taking drugs at the beach. Under the influence of drugs, he raped Michelle.

During filming, Bo Yuen was very careful, afraid of hurting Michelle. In their struggle scene, Michelle slapped Bo Yuen loudly in her attempt to escape him.

Also the night before, Michelle had filmed a kiss scene with Ken Chan Kai Tai. Michelle and Ken had only worked together for 5 days since filming started, so they were a little shy at first. But the kiss scene was filmed smoothly and Michelle said that the scene had a good feel to it. Ken claimed that his nose was flattened during their kissing.

"I'm glad my partner is the hunky Ken. Hopefully he will attract a bunch of female fans to watch this series!"

#2 mchu17

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:39 AM

so the little bro rapes big bro's girl friend? ....I guess it's a full out drama...

Good to see Mich...but I rather see her in movies or TVB...that way, I'd at least see her! Stop filming series that are broadcast on ATV! haha, I wanna see you act again!

#3 Smirfy

♥CCL71♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:40 AM

aw...poor michelle...interesting plot so far though. I wonder how michelle & kenneth's chemistry together in this though.

#4 Battalion

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:22 AM

wow she's becoming more and more open in atv, she never did none of this with tvb, this series is probably another good one

#5 xxKat328xx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:55 AM

So they already filming Central Affairs 2 , I wonder is this one better then the first one .But I really like Michlle the the series, she beautiful . I can't wwaited to see Part 2.

#6 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:44 AM

hmm actually don't want her to pair up with Kenneth Chan Kai Tai rather have have Kenneth pair up with Pinky Cheung Man Chi they're probably look better together and have more chemistry judging that they acted so many times together as family member in My Date With a Vampire I-III. Man why can't Kenneth Chan pair up with Pinky they look better than having Kenneth Chan with Michelle. Oh well, guess my hope that Kenneth would finally pair up with Pinky isn't happening any time soon. Haha so agree with the part about Kenneth Chan Kai Tai be hunky, he's really hot and handsome, must watch this series at least for Kenneth Chan. Kenneth Chan has always pulled pretty good ratings for ATV hopefully this time it's no different. But seriously would've rather ATV filmed a sequel to their 2002 series Project Ji Xiang that series had really good ratings too but they were etiher going to film sequel to My Date With A Vampire III or PJX II so the they picky MDWAVIII instead. Would've loved to see Kenneth pair up with Joey Meng Yi Man again, hopefully in they'll still still a sequel to it in the future.

#7 nukerc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:50 AM

won't be the same anymore... I hope this sequel does bad since I hate movies & series when they use the same name to make it as a sequel to abuse the serie when it's not even a direct sequel. Rarely they can come up with another good story... but people will fall for it since it's Central Affairs "2". Seem like Michelle dare to more n more to make tougher scene now...

#8 ♥ ying

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:17 AM

I love Michelle...she's been more and more beautiful...but she's being raped in the movie...haizz, poor Michelle.

Anyway, will support Michelle's movie forever!

#9 Mighty_Lord

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:38 AM

r they filming central affair 2 already..man..cant get enug of it.hahah....cant wait til they come out..should b good...i havent finish central affair 1 ...2 many tvb series nowsaday 2 catach up

#10 miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:55 PM

Is Central Affairs that good to film a sequel? O_O Doesn't looks so good to me, lol. But then again, I don't even know what it's talking about so I should shut up. :)

#11 kiwi3

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 02:02 PM

Poor Ricky! Have to play a rapist again??? Gosh, i really like Ricky Chan, but i also like Michelle and Kenneth. I am looking forward to this series, i just hope that Ricky isn't gonna be a bad guy since the article said he rapes Michelle under the influence of drugs.

#12 bao bao

because i said so

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:18 PM

Chan Bo Yuen.. does he have an English name?? Rapist again ? is this who I'm thinking of.. well, at least he's in this show. I like him a lot ..... if I'm thinking of the right person :)

Edited by if6was9, 04 April 2006 - 05:18 PM.

#13 babydevils

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:46 PM

wow...i really wanna see this rape scene of hers...chinese movie rape scenes are so fake...actually i wanna see this whole series...hunky ken

#14 FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 05:52 PM

Does she really have to wear 4 underpants? Suppose she has to protect herself.

Michelle Ye is having fun at ATV, they really give her challenging roles. I bet if she was still in TVB she def. get the Bridget Jones role.

#15 gcwchan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:01 PM

Interesting. I haven't seen any of her series since she left TVB. This one sounds insteresting though.

#16 snow1983

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 07:05 PM

I just finished watching the first Central Affairs.. I wonder if the sequel is related to the first one or if it is just a completely different storyline.. Honestly, I like it to be related to the first one as they can develop more on Queenie (Pinky Cheung) and Season (Michelle Ye).. They can also focus on the relationship between Charles and Season..

#17 tb1314

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (kloey @ Apr 4 2006 12 38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seems scary...lol
better not be too intense or else they'll get complaints...

Just few people watch ATV...so there will not be a problem about that...hope I didn't offense any ATV fans...I like Michelle, just that I am just so piss that she went to work for ATV instead of TVB he he

#18 Noriko88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 09:30 PM

Sounds like such hard work to film one scene. I never knew they had to film a bunch of times to get different angles. Always thought they just have a few cameras rolling.

#19 caitsai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 10:51 PM

Wow Rape scene...
I'm watching Central affair 1 ( episode 10) ... So I can imagine that Michelle Ye won't die hehe. I can imagine how long it takes to film one scene...

#20 jadeforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 12:20 AM

cant wait to see central affair 2, I like the first one it was pretty good for ATV series. I like Michelle she is really improving on her acting.

#21 sexychino2k6

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 12:30 AM

i wish i was the guy filming with her lolz she is so damn hot...that guy is so lucky he get to have some cheap feels

#22 whoaitselaine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 01:27 AM

I'm looking forward to this series^^ & I hope Michelle Ye and the rest of the cast films this series quickly ^^

#23 chiclete

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:46 AM

So I guess CA 2 is not connected to the first one at all then...
Yikes, the guy is raping his brother's girlfriend? More love tangles again....

#24 HappyDude

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 02:46 AM

wow that scene must of been super realistic. lol four pairs of underwear. now thats what i call prepared.

#25 _Snowie_

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 03:13 AM

this is the first time for michelle to film a rape scene i guess...but wearing 4 underwear..isn't it a lil bit overacting?

#26 xRSXx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 04:39 AM

wow michelle got to wear 4 underpants to not expose her body, thats good, i hope lots of people watch the sequel, i wish i was the man dragging her

#27 duckevo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:38 AM

something 2 look forward in this drama.......... its seems everyone wanted 2 b the man of michelle life... :pleh

#28 teal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 12:11 PM

I think I would hate to film a rape scene - kinda a traumatic experience yeh?

#29 swtvtgrl

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:09 AM

The rape scene looks nicely filmed. Michelle is definitely takin' on more challenging things at ATV. Good luck to her!

#30 x1monicaaa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:33 AM

hmm..i'm looking forward for this series..wanna see it! this looks like its gonna have alot of drama just like the first one

#31 hyu1125

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:37 AM

since they're filming the sequel maybe it will be out soon. can't wait to watch it. it seems interesting and full of drama. i wonder if johnny from the first part will be in the sequel or not since he was last seen paralyzed.

#32 Guest_Sport3888_*

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2006 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (tb1314 @ Apr 4 2006 8 01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just few people watch ATV...so there will not be a problem about that...hope I didn't offense any ATV fans...I like Michelle, just that I am just so piss that she went to work for ATV instead of TVB he he

Actually last time for Central Affair I there were many complaints from insurance companies and news about they sueing and stuff which cause ATV to cut some parts of Pinky Cheung towards the end that had to do with counterfeit money which made her hardwork go down the drain, she was pretty upset about it. The insureance companies were sueing and complaining because they were scared it would affect the image of insurance people.

#33 leongal

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,388 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 09:29 AM

<_< i wonder whether she did facial surgery...she looks so different the other time i saw her on Leon Lai's movie

#34 koekie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:01 PM

I am also looking forward to this series. I hope Central Affairs 2 will be good as first one. A rape scene, interesting...

#35 ex-Humorboy™

Impossible is nothing, I am nothing

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:05 PM

wow! i know it's just acting but still bravo for Michelle for daring to do a rape scene...
hope her bruises are not too serious...

#36 lilbluehorse

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 04:39 PM

It was very brave of Michelle to film a rape scene. I wonder how she will react after the rape. Many woman who are raped are depressed and need counseling. I think she will do a great job with this scene.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users