AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Body myth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

#1 NgocAnna

NgocAnna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 03:21 AM

ok, i heard bunch of times that certin thing on ur body mean certin sutff, like if u have a wide nose u'll have money r sumthing, and ya, well have anyone have a thing where their parent tell you a myth about it wheather it's good or bad,

still dont get what i'm saying? ok, like me, i have a mole near my lower lips, and it mean i eat alot, and it true i do, hehehe ^_^' here a pic to show it, dont' laugh at me, it the only one i can find, ok. ^_^'

Posted Image

#2 fklyt

fklyt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:16 PM

I heard that having a unibrow means you will become rich and lead a sucessful life.

#3 justme!

justme!

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:31 AM

well my mom told me that if you have big, long earlobes that means you're gonna be very very wealthy. we'll see about that...i have a friend who has really big, long earlobes but apparently he just sits home and play games...and he's 23 so.....hm

#4 MangoBoy

MangoBoy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 07:39 AM

http://i55.photobuck...y_M00n/mole.jpg

WEll it doies mean you eat a lot, but it also mean taht you have a big mouth too. LOL. I have amole right under one of my eye and that mean I cried a lot, it is true, lol.

Edited by shellhead, 31 July 2007 - 11:08 PM.
remove img tags when quoting

#5 tyrand3

tyrand3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 10:33 AM

face reading.. yeah people do believe.. exactly what people say.. big nose means being wealthy.. but how true who knows..

#6 joke

joke

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 10:54 AM

umm about HANDS i know a few:
1) any hand left or right, put your fingers together (look on the palm side) - if there's no gap through the fingers then you are conservative with money$$
2) if your thumb is too flexible and it bends back over too much, means: u're an outgoing person, have good connections with people BUT might be wasteful, money easily comes and the same time easily go. love shopping

ermm think of more later

#7 nugur

nugur

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:40 PM

lol i heard from my mom that if yu have a mole near yur eye then you'll cry throughouy yur whole life

i have a super tiny mole near my eye , so my mom want me to have like doctor to remove it -_-

and i also heard that if yu have 2 more or more swirley on yur head then yu'll have more than 2 wives ^^

(lucky me =D )

#8 naroblas

naroblas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 09:29 PM

lol, never heard of that but I m sure its b*llsh*t

I can go out and show you many poor guys with a big nose!:P

#9 keiki

keiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 02:25 PM

i heard from my mom that if yu have a mole near yur eye then you'll cry throughouy yur whole life

wha!!!i hav a mole near my eyes too!

#10 littlegirl_

littlegirl_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 04:03 PM

I've heard that if you have a curelss scar on your face then it means that you'll die early o.O
My mom said it when a guy, who had a scar over his right eye died with 13!

#11 lil_viet_gurl

lil_viet_gurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 04:36 PM

i've heard of that but not many of them. my parents know alot so i have to ask thm some time.

#12 NgocAnna

NgocAnna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 08:51 PM

well my mom told me that if you have big, long earlobes that means you're gonna be very very wealthy. we'll see about that...i have a friend who has really big, long earlobes but apparently he just sits home and play games...and he's 23 so.....hm

actally it mean u live longer or sumthing lol that what i heard, lol clapclap

#13 maea_maie

maea_maie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1768 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 03:45 AM

it's actually true. moles do have meanings like near the mouth, it means theyre talkative, at their foot means they can't stay at one place. they always wander around. at the fingers means their hands always wander around. theyre a touchy people.

big ears means long life. i Believe in this kind of stuffs.

#14 Michelle.

Michelle.

Reita is my kind of bassist ^^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7403 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 07:11 PM

My mom also said that if u have more white than black in ur eyes, that means u'll die early.

#15 herman285

herman285

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 10:16 PM

Ok that cannnot be true lol. REally impossible. What happen if you use genetic engineered an human being. You know that scienctist can do that now a day, but it is against the law i think. If they could, u can get all the best trait...

#16 chingutee

chingutee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 07:49 AM

LOL, the things people come up with to escape responsibility.

I can't understand how anyone could possibly believe that their destinies are outlined in their own body parts. Ridiculous.

But fun to think about (and make fun of on the side).

#17 baybiC_7

baybiC_7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 08:10 PM

i've heard things like that...my mom said if ur ankle stick out...then u have a long life...stuff like that

#18 jadedreams27

jadedreams27

TVB fanatic #1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2153 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 09:25 PM

I believe what you're talking about is call physiognomy. I do believe in it because it seems like there are billions of people in this world, and somehow all of our faces and appearances are unique. Of course there are twins and people who look similar, but it's interesting stuff, especially if real.

Here's some sites about physiognomy
http://www.serenapow...acereading.html
http://www.aryabhatt...omen.htm#height
http://face-and-emot...sage/visage.jsp

#19 LiL~Yee

LiL~Yee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 02:56 PM

I heard about stuff like this apperantly if you have a thick upper lip your not very good with words so rule out the option of being a lawyer.
And if you have a mole (not sure whether its the traditional rised ones or the wierd flat ones) one the back of your neck you'll bring wealth to your husband.

#20 angelvivian

angelvivian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 03:02 PM

face reading.. yeah people do believe.. exactly what people say.. big nose means being wealthy.. but how true who knows..

Well u know, Jackie Chan has a pretty big nose... lol

Any mole on the back shoulder means you carry quite a lot of burden in life....according to some pple.

#21 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 02:38 AM

well i dont' want to sound mean, but it seems like alot of black people have wide noses, so does that mean that the majority of blacks are rich???

#22 Hocki

Hocki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 02:49 AM

Maybe they're rich...In spirit ;) As a group, they've been very successful in sports and comedy among a whole variety of other things. I don't believe in face reading though >_> but it's interesting how coincidental things can be

Edited by Hocki, 28 May 2006 - 02:50 AM.

#23 gWeenapple

gWeenapple

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 12:17 PM

haha its so funni because most pplz replied with "my mum said.." haha well anyways
my mum said that if u have red dots on the top of ur head then ur smart.
fat noses = wealth
thick lips = gross mind (high sex drive) <-- yes i noe its weird
mole under foot = wealth
long bony fingers = hard life

weird stuff buh yes...

#24 ContraXXIX

ContraXXIX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 02:59 AM

haha its so funni because most pplz replied with "my mum said.." haha well anyways
my mum said that if u have red dots on the top of ur head then ur smart.
fat noses = wealth
thick lips = gross mind (high sex drive) <-- yes i noe its weird
mole under foot = wealth
long bony fingers = hard life

weird stuff buh yes...

I love your interpretation...since i have a "fat nose" and "mole under foot"..does that mean i am xtra wealthy? all rite!! :dance

#25 psycho_mathic

psycho_mathic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 03:34 AM

I don't really believe in all this... i think it is all myth... it's all mom says, mom says, mom says...

#26 kawaiiyee

kawaiiyee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 04:23 AM

i found this page on WOFS (world of feng shui site) explaining what mole positions on your face means...
http://www.wofs.com/...c=miscellaneous

theres a lot more of those feng shui articles & telling ur fortune articles on that site...
so take a look too...

#27 r1911

r1911

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 06:22 AM

I dont believe in that stuff. But yeah Ive heard alot of that palm reading stuff from my granny. Like she said if the line in the middle of ur palm is long then you will have a long life or something.

#28 Novice

Novice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:12 AM

I dont believe these kinds of things, I believe in scientific facts =]

But I do like to read about these kinda things for fun

#29 keroppi0809

keroppi0809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 10:49 AM

Yeah i heard abt that 2 but maybe it is just myths within the asian community ? :)

#30 NgocAnna

NgocAnna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 08:51 PM

I believe what you're talking about is call physiognomy. I do believe in it because it seems like there are billions of people in this world, and somehow all of our faces and appearances are unique. Of course there are twins and people who look similar, but it's interesting stuff, especially if real.

Here's some sites about physiognomy
http://www.serenapow...acereading.html
http://www.aryabhatt...omen.htm#height
http://face-and-emot...sage/visage.jsp

even if u have twin there still sumthing about one or the other dat is differet. haven't anyone ever notice? :dance

oh yeah i also heard from many grown up not only my mum, dat if ur tickleish under ur foot, it's mean ur afraid of ur husband/wife, u get what i'm saying? srry dat my spellin suck, ^_^'

#31 wildstyled

wildstyled

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 01:22 AM

I think things like this is very dominate in Asian culture.....for example, my daddy told me when I was little that eating fish meant I swim better and if I point at the moon, at night it will cut my ear off. lol Myths see ^^?
oh and ::
""and i also heard that if yu have 2 more or more swirley on yur head then yu'll have more than 2 wives ^^ ""

I heard that the more swirlies on your head, the shorter temper you are.....

on and another thing...my parents tell me when I was little that if I don't eat all my rice I'll have an ugly pimply boyfriend haha ^^ and my grandmother said that -I- will have a pimply face if I don't finish all my rice.

I think it's all myth ^^;;;;

well except for the swirlies. my mommy has three...and she's got a VERY short temper. Me and my daddy have one...and we don't have a short temper ^^!
~mich

#32 sillyxbaby

sillyxbaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 05:16 AM

it's actually true. moles do have meanings like near the mouth, it means theyre talkative, at their foot means they can't stay at one place. they always wander around. at the fingers means their hands always wander around. theyre a touchy people.

big ears means long life. i Believe in this kind of stuffs.

i have a mole on my finger. and it's true i always touch people. but i've never heard of that before.
My grandpa had big ears. he did live a pretty long life though.
I believe in these stuff too. :blush

#33 aznsuicidal911

aznsuicidal911

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 05:26 AM

all i remember hearing from my mom is that grlz with wide forehead like a big gap btw eyebrows and hair is bad, but if a guy its like that its something good. what exactly? i don't remember/

#34 coffeebean

coffeebean

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2648 posts

Posted 10 June 2006 - 02:07 AM

near the mouth, it means theyre talkative

I have two moles near my mouth but I don't think I'm a talkative person, except when I'm with my close friends.

at their foot means they can't stay at one place. they always wander around

Somehow true. I get bored easily if I had to stay at one place for a long period. I always itching to get out (usually on weekends) of my house and go shopping! :noclue

at the fingers means their hands always wander around. theyre a touchy people.

Well, I got one on my right index finger but I'm not that touchy.. except for cute puppies/kittens/dogs/cats. :pleh

mole under foot = wealth

Really??? :iloveyou: But my mom said it means you travel a lot.

I heard that the more swirlies on your head, the shorter temper you are.....

My brother got two but I only have one. Guess who's got the worst temper? Me! :whistle

#35 mary vue

mary vue

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:14 PM

wowow...interesting..i only know about one thing..and its about my mole..i have a big one on my cheek..and my mom tells me that if i have one on the cheek then that means im a cry baby..well...i do cry sometimes...alot actually..especially on the littlest things ever..

#36 Jinai

Jinai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:51 PM

one question, all of you understand the concept of change dont you? If so then, you shouldnt really indulge on whether your nose is big and you get money outta it and stuff like that because, the human face changes so many times. Luck and everything related to that is all part of destiny. If you are destined to gain money, within your life time, you will gain exactly the amount you deserve. A grain of rice, a sip of water, all planned out, all by yourself.

#37 Guest_babibluechick02_*

Guest_babibluechick02_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:33 AM

the one about your thumb bending back a lot, (my thumb can bend back a lot) is seemingly really true for me. i am outgoing, usually, and i have a lot of good connections (ridiculous connections all over). it just so happens that i'm wasteful too =(

#38 aznelite03

aznelite03

AF Baller

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 07:44 AM

I heard of face reading before but I don't know if its true or not. I heard more of hand reading then face reading. I read that if the lines on the palm of you hands are long, you have a longer life.

#39 Ranger

Ranger

Zoom Zoom

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3240 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:05 PM

haha i personally dont believe in those but according to a friend who does, i have all the signs that show that i am terrible at managing my finance, eg the my fingers dont seal completely...

#40 ivoire

ivoire

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:01 AM

a few years ago, a little mole suddenly appeared on my eyelid, and its true...i've been crying eversince. my mum wants me to get it removed.