AF needs funding again

- - - - -

i slept with my teacher

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:54 PM

im 15 and i slept with my science teacher his about 26. we first did it when he invited me to his house and he kept feeling me around the breast and down the bottom and he kinda 'forced' me. he pushed me onto the bed and pulled off my clothes. then he said that if i don't do it at least twice a week with him he'll tell the whole school. sometimes he would put a notice on the daily notice board and tell me to go to his classroom at lunch time and then he'll take me to his car and make me do it with him. he would always squeeze me breast really hard. he would force me to do it with him even with my periods and now im pregnant. wat do i do now?? im so scared!

#2 Aer0

Aer0

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:00 PM

u gotta tell some authoritative ppl to get direct help...
to be honest his threats are nothing...tell him to announce it to the school im sure he will be the one in trouble...'underage sex'?!
BTW, sounds like rape to me...
call kids help line and call the COPS!! u really need some professional help...

#3 Miss Watermelon

Miss Watermelon

leehom's wife

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:20 PM

seems like theres so many stories in the "Dear AF" section with stories that im not sure if i should believe or not.

if this is true, report it to the police.

if this is fake - go get a life and find something better to do than these stories.

#4 MadHatter

MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13471 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 02:27 PM

er....i dont know....this sound so fake...-_-;

first off. what where you doing at your teachers house?

second off, um...NO you did bring it on yourself for not saying NO to him....

third off...in a car...and no one noticed??

dont think so. this story no matter how much i read it. sounds boggus...if its true...then i sugggest you to go to the principal or authorities. there isn't much we can tell you. this is lame...

#5 lil_bottle

lil_bottle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 03:50 PM

[font=Arial Black]well.. maybe ppl post as guest because the problem's too embarassing to share using their username? :blush

If the story is real, i suggest you tell sum1 about it. either ur parents or the skl nurse or call a helpline cuz this teacher has raped u and he shudnt do that when hes 11 yrs older than u. and plz.. dnt let him walk over ya.

hope u feel betaa.[/
font]

#6 qiuyuan

qiuyuan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:44 PM

I find a little hard to believe but it has happened before so i'm not totally saying it can never happen. the only thing u can do now is to go to the police.. in case u dont know, u have been raped!!! your teacher will definitely go to jail for it because u are underage! as for whether u wanna keep the baby or not, it's up to u. it will definitely be easier for u to go for an abortion

#7 qing85

qing85

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:08 PM

tell ur parent.They will know wat to do.say u been rape.& how de hell u know u are pregnant?

#8 Presato

Presato

mjvfertwo03

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 05:39 PM

In what country are you living now?
If it in United State, This can go to the 1st Headline News, and follow up with a law suit.

If you don't know what to do...and since you are only 15yrs old.
Just go to police station and tell them exactly like what you said here that would direct you to the first step.

#9 tian_shi

tian_shi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:03 PM

if i were you, I'd tell my parents first. I'll ask there help and then we'll talk to the school administration and the police at the same time...it would be better to tell him off right now so that he won't be able to victimize anyone again and of course, you wouldn't want him to runaway too if he finds out you are pregnant...don't tell him...and if you still have those memos that he posted in the board like what you said, gather them up..they can be used as evidence.
I'm just curious, is it only you that he keeps on inviting to come on over to his house or there are other girls too? I think that it would be better not to tell anyone except your parents about your current situation.

#10 ^x^A reason to love^-^

^x^A reason to love^-^

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:05 PM

err. if this is fake "i hate you"

because this can be happening and your just taking the piss

but if its true

underage sex- wait no, scratch that - RAPE
and also threats
with molestering
which in cases Peadaphiliea

He'll be the one in trouble tell your parents or a responsable adult
take it to the courts!
money!!!
oh better move schools but not before stamping on the schools reputation

#11 tian_shi

tian_shi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:12 PM

wait...I reread ur post and you said, "kinda forced me" so it means that he left room for you to say "no"? I mean why not use "forced me" without the word "kinda"?
and also, I think if he was threatening you that he'll tell the school that you had sex with him- why would you be so scared? It should have been him who should be scared because he is old enough to know what right is from wrong...if there was a possibility that you agreed or implicitly gave your consent to have sex with him, i think that it would be unfair if you say that he "raped' you....
some people in here said that this might be a made-up story---

#12 Guest_spanisht3chno_*

Guest_spanisht3chno_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:52 PM

If this story is true... you definitely need to tell your parents, principle and the police so they can have the sicko teacher thrown into jail. Don't be scared alright? You did nothing wrong... the teacher is the one who should be scared right now. He's the one who raped you and he's the one who broke the laws.
If the story is just another sick joke... aw man, please GET A LIFE. Find something better to do... and if you're really going to make up a story, please make it sound believable -_-"

#13 endlessluv42

endlessluv42

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:59 PM

Well, if this incident is true...we can't judge the victim in this situation...because we don't know the specs and details. My honest advice to you is to tell the police. Some times in these situations, the student may either be one without power...but believe me, voice out your concern. Even if you don't look like a good student. JUST TELL SOMEONE. Otherwise, your problem/secret...will burst. Tell when you have the chance, before it's too late.

However, if this is some joke or prank...you should not poke at serious problems like these. Because, when someday that this happens to you...who's going to believe you then?? Grow up.

#14 kat_wong

kat_wong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 08:02 PM

i don't find this situation real. But if it's true.. why were u afraid if he would tell the whole school about this?? C'mon if he told everybody he made love with u, he would go to JAIL for it, ( with or without acception, making love with whom under 18 is breaking the law). I think he's not that stupid to do so, and how can u just too INNOCENT to trust his caution??? that's weird... So there's nothing to be scared.. how can u just sleep with him when he request u to, even ur on period, this sounds weird again.. u'r just 15, he even doesn't get any fear about being caught by the police??? once is ok but so many times, there's a possibility for other students to find out the truth.. How can he be so BRAVE?.. oh my god, im finding out this situation really fake with the detail ur prenaunt.. how can u be patient to be here and share the story with us. Remember u can take the ADN test and officially bring him to jail and maybe he should stay in it for the rest of his life (ur under 18, u r raped, u r prenaunt ).. and how can a teacher in developing country can act like that, i'm doubting about ur story. If ur a liar, go get a life! this is not a topic for u to joke around

Edited by kat_wong, 24 April 2006 - 08:17 PM.

#15 QuanL108M_J

QuanL108M_J

SCAMming Scummer

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 08:21 PM

to make the safety you should called the cop, for the kid, either you got to talk to your family first before you abortion it.

#16 babyblue-twinkle

babyblue-twinkle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:39 PM

i know perhaps i have no right to lecture anybody, but honestly people, if you think a certain topic is bogus, simply ignore it and move onto the next.

whether this person is telling the truth, we will have no way of knowing, but all i know is that, here is somebody, crying out for help, yet nobody believes her. And this is exactly the reason why certain victims of sexual assault/rape never speak up/...because they are afraid that nobody will believe in them. All I have to say is that if you don't believe the person, please don't post rude comments such as "go awAy"; "ur a LIar", "OMGZZZ..a FAKE pOst!!!!!1111" etc., etc....honestly, this is the Internet and we will have no way of knowing, but all i know is that if this is a true situation, your remarks will make the victim close herself up even more and it won't help the situation at all. This is something serious, and it only takes perhaps 3 seconds for you to type up "this is made up, i dont believe you", but for all you know, those three seconds could ruin the chance of this person seeking for real help. It doesn't make you any smarter by you typing "ohh..i think this is FAKE~~~~~".

It really isn't all that hard to skip this topic and move onto the next.

To the initial poster: you aren't going to find any real help here. It's best if you seek professional help, i.e. call a kids helpline, approach a trusted adult. Please do inform your parents of this and i wish you all the best.

#17 SushiloverxD

SushiloverxD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1160 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 09:51 PM

CALL THE COPS!! ILL HELP YOU BEAT HIM UP GET AN ABORTION AND THEN sooner or later your gonna have to tell your parents so i suggest you do it now and call the cops =O

#18 ~*aims*~

~*aims*~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:44 PM

theres plenty of help out there, and its not too late to take action.
tell your parents, call the police, notify your prinicpal.
what he's doing is wrong, and he might be doing it to others as well.

#19 dothacker232

dothacker232

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:15 PM

Just calm down and tell your parents, teachers (not that sicko anyways), anyone who will listen! they should know what to do.

#20 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:30 PM

... omfg... i thought it was illegal !!!

tell ur parents, or police or something.... and then change schools...

#21 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:31 PM

well, the person who post it was GUEST.. so .. the event might be fake.. who knows.

.... who would put their real names on something like this?

#22 sdragon604

sdragon604

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:08 AM

This is obviously made up man, seriously, u would want him to tell the school so he would get arrested. this means that u will never see him again. if u make a story up, at least make it a good one

These kinda of people use tactics like these all the time, they scare the victim into submission so they wouldn't tell anyone, they use the fear of embrassment, fear of whatever, so that the victim wouldn't tell anyone of it because of that fear. You hear these stories all the time in the news and u think why didn't the victim just do this or that, but I think it's different when you're really the victim. You criticize about why the victim didn't just go to someone but it doesn't work that way, they don't tell anyone because maybe they feel scared, they feel small, they feel that the victimizer is untouchable, all these factors can make the victim not talk. In the end of it all babyblue-twinkle is right, what if, what if this was true. What if this person have only the internet to turn to because she feels so scared, and she could only plea for help anymously, what if? If she is really a victim, then your stupid comments about how it's fake may even prevent her from seeking help.

#23 sleepybabe

sleepybabe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:00 AM

As with many others, this seems unlikely to happen. if you did let it happen, then you should call the police to report and move to another school

#24 calapia

calapia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:02 AM

im 15 and i slept with my science teacher his about 26. we first did it when he invited me to his house and he kept feeling me around the breast and down the bottom and he kinda 'forced' me. he pushed me onto the bed and pulled off my clothes. then he said that if i don't do it at least twice a week with him he'll tell the whole school. sometimes he would put a notice on the daily notice board and tell me to go to his classroom at lunch time and then he'll take me to his car and make me do it with him. he would always squeeze me breast really hard. he would force me to do it with him even with my periods and now im pregnant. wat do i do now?? im so scared!

If this is the real case then you should call the police.... tell the principle... inform the police fast..don't let him take advantage of you anymore.... he is not a teacher...he is a criminal.....

#25 MiSZCHELLe

MiSZCHELLe

CHELLyNESz xP

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:06 AM

This story seems somewhat of unrealistic. If it is true, just tell your parents, principle, & call the cops. He'll get into big trouble.

#26 mizz_diva

mizz_diva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:19 AM

To me this story does seem a bit weird but if it's really true than you should report him don't let him do this to you this is crazy i think you should tell your parents that it's real but you need to call the authorites or the police he should get arested for such nasty thing he's doing to you girl.

#27 marissa

marissa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 02:42 AM

Dear..........'in problem and need help'.........if this real........take a deep breath and try to calm urself...........ur a victim and need 2 come out of the problem...........before that i need 2 know.............how long 'all those thing' been happening?????.......how do u know ur pregnant.........how many months...........anybody knew about this...............do u still have parents.....sister........or female cousins........or any lady teacher that u can trust............go and find them...............talk 2 them.........u r not in a good state 2 go 2 the cops right now..............u will......but after u get close help.........which u trust the most......................and tell them everything.........they will digest for u (because u underage)...................ask them 2 bring u the hospital..............and tell the doctor what had happen 2 u........and if its positive..........the hospital will tell u what 2 do...........definitely.........the police...........my advise......try 2 avoid the culprit..............and do not stay alone..............

#28 isabella

isabella

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 03:00 AM

Do your parent know about this? i think ur should charged that teaher for rape...forceing you into it and blackmailing you....what is the teacher going to do about the baby now?

#29 misspinky

misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1622 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 04:31 AM

thanks for the explicit detail. but i'm really sorry, i mean if it's real, please forgive me cus this sounds so fake, i'm utterly lost. i don't know what to tell you. i think you should tell your parents. i mean as if it wasn't obvious enough and then let them decide what to do.

#30 Edouin

Edouin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 05:35 AM

i think, that u could get some big bucks out of this one if u make it sound like ur more innocent. And yeh tell the authorities and get some help, a swollen stomach for nine months isn't going to look good

#31 kat_wong

kat_wong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 05:37 AM

@babyblue twinkle : if she wants everybody to trust in her situation. how come she just wrote it too shortly and unreasonably.. People hate other to lecture them. but the way u do is definetely lecturing us... we have the rights to express our doubt about this post. If every one just ignore this topic, in case it's a make-up story, the author will be laughed at AF members since all is cheated with lies.. Lately in this dear AF, theres alot of make-up story.. Last but not least, how can she need advice from us, since there's nothing to be fear.. she's under 15.. the teacher could go for jail any time.. coming to his house and letted him done with her was hard to believe.. how can u know she's needing advice, i think she just wants to make fun around. we all have the rights to tell her if she really need advice please tell the truth, how can there are so many people doubting about this topic, there's must be a reason!

#32 aznbaybii

aznbaybii

*YEAH BABY!!!*

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 05:53 AM

im sorry to say this but i so totally agree with L3g3nd04 . i mean HOW STUPID can you get for going to that teacher's house and into his bedroom?? WHAT the HELL were you doing there anyways??? And yourself letting him do all THAT!!?? .

THE LEAST YOU could do is to SAY NO!! and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT TELL HIM TO SAY IT TO THE SCHOOL THEN?? . HE'LL GET ARRESTED AND U'LL NEVER SEE THAT @55h0!3 AGAIN!!.

man you really should tell someone b4 he tries to RAPE u again!!!

#33 queenb*t*ch

queenb*t*ch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:11 AM

well if this story is real i don't understand HOW you can let it happen in the first place? i mean going to his house? what for? *sigH*but what's done is done so what you need to do is REPORT HIm to the police and principal!

#34 babyblue-twinkle

babyblue-twinkle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:18 AM

@babyblue twinkle : if she wants everybody to trust in her situation. how come she just wrote it too shortly and unreasonably.. People hate other to lecture them. but the way u do is definetely lecturing us... we have the rights to express our doubt about this post. If every one just ignore this topic, in case it's a make-up story, the author will be laughed at AF members since all is cheated with lies.. Lately in this dear AF, theres alot of make-up story.. Last but not least, how can she need advice from us, since there's nothing to be fear.. she's under 15.. the teacher could go for jail any time.. coming to his house and letted him done with her was hard to believe.. how can u know she's needing advice, i think she just wants to make fun around. we all have the rights to tell her if she really need advice please tell the truth, how can there are so many people doubting about this topic, there's must be a reason!

im not saying that you have no "rights to express your doubt", but this is a serious subject and if you don't have anything nice to say or any piece of good advice, then perhaps you should just stfu. honestly, do you think i would care if this was some guy crying about how he got drunk last night and had sex with five differ girls and now his girlfrd found out and he wants help? No, I wouldn't even give a sh*t if it was something stupid like that.

I don't understand, how hard is it for you to ignore the post? Whether this is real or not, it's not for you to determine and there is no way of knowing. If you think this post is fake, then simply report it here, as someone already had.

If every one just ignore this topic, in case it's a make-up story, the author will be laughed at AF members since all is cheated with lies..

i don't know if i quite understand you. You say "in case it's a make-up story"...soooo....are you all thinking, "just in case this story is made-up, im going to reply about how I think Guest is stupid LIAR! Like OMGZZZzzZZ...im so smart!!!!11!! i found a fake post!@!!!!!@11! The poster can't laugh at me now!!!!!!!" Why can't you guys think, "in case this story is true, im going to try to be a good Samaritan and give a sincere piece of advice."

OR....if i understand you correctly, do you mean that if this story is made-up, and everyone just ignored it, the poster will laugh at AF members for being stupid. Actually, if everyone just ignored this post, it will eventually die out and be deleted. And i just don't understand...does it make anyone seem smarter by posting "this is fake!!!111!" ???...

Really, in the end, all i am simply saying is, in the case of a serious subject as so, if you don't have any good advice, please don't add to the situation by being cruel because, honestly, there is no way of knowing the truth. You do no harm to anyone by ignoring or simply reporting the topic, but for all we know, your crude remarks may just be the thing to cause a certain person to lose it.

p.s. i do apologize to 'kat_wong' though, as i had quoted your comment to me, it appears as though i am just talking about you. I actually mean "you" plural, so i don't mean to be singling anyone out.

#35 kat_wong

kat_wong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:49 AM

I don't mean to argue with u.. but u quote my post.. that's weird. I just want to repeat. Not only me but a lot of members said this is a fake story.. how can a person just calm down when they personally think it's fake.. ignore wat? we came here, in a forum which is a place to share the thoughts.. more important of all, i did give her some advice, if u read carefully my post #20. Alright, u and me might have differents idea.. so u can say it, why can't i? Think about this, there are many people around her, in reality.. how can u think that she will be ruining hope by reading stuff in here? Actually we didn't yell at her or something.. we're just doubting and need more information to help her..I see in everyone post, there are two supposed case, right or fake... That's it. she can get all the advice she needs. And as u see, she hasn't come back.. and she just posted this topic as a guest.. how honestly this article is, i guess u already know.. once again, no offense, u did go and give her advices then just ignore me or a lot of members that don't believe in this story. u go ur way, and i go my way. And yea, it's nice to have a little discussion with u about this.. but what u and me can do right now is stop posting private comments since it's not our place.. have a nice day! I'm glad that we can talk.

#36 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3950 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:52 AM

since the genuinity of the topicstarter is doubted severely, but yet, there are already good advices given, this topic can be closed.

In te future, if such cases occur. Either just give a genuine advice and request for the topic to be closed, or don't reply anything at all.