Your ex doesn't want to talk to you?

11 replies to this topic

#1 Mochao

Sexually Confused

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:57 PM

I broke up with my ex 3 months ago, and yesterday, i sent him an email. I wanted to know how he was doing, and try 2 keep in touch with him. He replied back to me, and he said that he can't talk to me, and he can't handle talking to me. Does this mean that he still likes me, and he's trying to forget me so that he doesn't want to talk to me? Or does he hate me for breaking up with him, so he doesn't want to talk to me? :unsure:

#2 turnipboots

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 11:31 PM

It could be either one, but unless you broke up with him in a mean way I think he probably just still likes you and feels hurt.

It's probably very hard for him to think about you without remembering what he has lost. I'm sure that if you give him time to move on, eventually he will heal and you will be able to be friends again.

It's very tough to be friends with your ex. because there are all these new norms and rules you have to adapt to. He may feel confused and worried that if you keep being nice to him he will never get over you.

#3 nite4evr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 02:03 AM

There could be many reasons why. 1) He hates you and doesn't want to talk to you anymore 2) He still likes you and is trying to get over you 3) He has a girlfriend now and can't talk to you or else she'll get jealous.

If you really want to know why then reply him and ask him why. But you'll probably get a bs excuse.

#4 kaizter

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:56 AM

So... you was the one who broke up with your ex?
If that's so... then I guess your ex is just to sad to talk to you... (he still like you)
I can also imagine, he is angry on you...
But why do you want to keep in touch with him? You broke up with him because you don't like him anymore... so does it matter for you if your exdon't want to have something to do with you?

#5 Vi3tk

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 07:25 AM

i believe he's in the stage where he can't believe that he lost you and he probally wanting you back but, cause of reasons he can't something like that.

#6 bLuE_bEaR_bLuE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 10:07 AM

there can be heaps of answers to dat question but it depends, does he go 2 da same school as u?if that's so maybe he is tryin 2 move on or that he still has feelins 4 u.u should ask him y

#7 joys131

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:02 AM

y dont you call him up instead of jus emailing him.. some things are better said than written

#8 bbangel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 11:35 AM

i don't think he hates you
i think him talking to you just makes him more upset cuz you broked up with him
i broked up with my ex and he tried to avoid me because seeing me he was hurt i'd broked up with him, but after a while, he started talkin to me again
give him a while, im sure you and him will start talkin again ^_^

#9 J*MV

Sexually Confused

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 03:58 PM

im in the same position as you, except the breakup has only been 1 month and it was neutral, but i feel she's avoiding me a bit.. i wouldn;t say ur ex hates you tho...just give it time
i feel ur pain...wen things don't work out, u wanna at least be frens if possible.. sigh~

#10 jasgal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 04:07 PM

dont think too much about your past..since he doesnt wish to talk with you..just recept his decision. some ppl couldnt accept his ex to be his friend after break up. give him more time.

#11 Guest_LovelyLie_*

• Guests

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

Nobody want to talk to me :waaa: :waaa: :waaa: Well my aunt called today... And my mom... And my sis.... But I cannot marry them :xmashmp

Yes, it is sad when people do not want to talk with me and do not want to say why they do not want to talk with me.

I feel your pain, there should be a rule to tell the truth :D .

#12 damyoungji

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:06 AM

Whatever the reason is, it does not matter. He does not want to be in contact with you and things ended awhile back, so why contact him out of the blue?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users