240 replies to this topic

#1 dreams_fullfiled

dreams_fullfiled

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 01:32 AM

They are a korean group, part of the YG family.... they're like more R&B and Hiphop, than pop...

here are their profiles and pictures that i found with it:

Posted Image

Teddy
Position: Leader/Main Rapper
Full Korean Name: Park Hong Jun
Nickname: None ('cept Teddy, since that's not his korean name ^_^)
Sibblings: One younger sister
Birthday: September 9, 1978
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Religion: Atheist
School: Myoung Ji University, English Major, 2nd year
Hobbies: Rapping, listening to hip-hop, playing guitar, collecting hip-hop CDs
Talent: Rapping and playing electric guitar
Sleeping Habit: Sleeps with a pillow between his legs and curled up, screams, and wakes up a lot during the night
Favorite musicians: Method Man, Noreaga Def Squad
Ideal Girl: A girl who is kind, understanding and charming

Posted Image

Danny
Position: Lead Vocal
Full Korean Name: Im Tae Bin
Nickname: Dduk Bo, Muhk Bo
Sibblings: One older brother
Birthday: May 6, 1980
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Religion: Chistian
School: Diamond Bar High School Graduate
Hobbies: Listening to R&B, watching movies
Talent: Sports (all of them, like me!)
Sleeping Habit: Sleeps with a stuffed animal
Favorite musicians: Usher, Baby Face
Ideal Girl: A nice girl who loves only him

Posted Image

Jin Hwan
Position: Choreographer/Rap
Full Name: Oh Jin Hwan
Nickname: Oh Ji Ral, Penguin
Sibblings: One older brother
Birthday: July 6, 1978
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Religion: Christian
School: Sun Moon University, Business Management Major, 1st year
Hobbies: Collecting hip-hop things, playing video games
Talent: Playing the drums, dancing
Sleeping Habit: If someone doesn't wake him up, he'll sleep for 2~3 days straight
Favorite musicians: J.D., DMX
Ideal Girl: A girl who is pretty and cute

Posted Image

Baek Kyoung
Position: Songwriter/Vocal
Full Name: Song Baek Kyoung
Nickname: Dog Dish (Because of his sloppy eating), Kko Kko Ri Kko
Sibblings: Only child I guess
Birthday: April 12, 1979
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 48 kg
School: Graduated Soo Do Technical High
Hobbies: Collecting perfume and CDs
Talent: Playing the piano and saxophone
Sleeping Habit: Sprays perfume on himself before going to sleep
Favorite musicians: Dupri, Teddy Riley
Ideal Girl: An non-intimidating, neat, honest girl who's bigger in size than him.

Disography
1TYM (1st album, 1998)
2ND ROUND (2nd album, 2000)
Third Time To Yo' Mind!! (3rd album, 2001)
ONCE N 4 ALL (4th album, 2003)
One Way (5th album, 2005)

[ Credits: Kpopmusic.com ]

hmmm.... those pictures are quite old though... <_< I'll try to find some new ones to post up...

My favorite one is Danny aka Taebin [he has like this solo career going on now...]! Hehe, he's soooo cute too!

I always liked the song 'Without You'...

Edited by love*knots, 29 October 2006 - 05:46 AM.

#2 Guests

• Guests

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:11 PM

don't noe the song but here's some of old and new pics of them

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img.photobuck.../1tym/1tym2.jpg

Edited by aivilo!, 17 July 2008 - 12:09 PM.
3 big pics per post

#3 lilxsylvie

lilxsylvie

++SUCCESS

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 09:17 PM

yeah read here. i dont want to credit anything wrong so i'll put the thread here.

http://www.shinhwa-s...showtopic=15849

#4 lilxsylvie

lilxsylvie

++SUCCESS

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 07:01 PM

haha same here. i actually got my friend to introduce me to taebin just a while ago. i knew who 1tym was but i wasn't a fanatic of them because my heart belonged to shinhwa. now...i'm still learning about 1tym.

Posted Image

only pic i could find right now. lol

#5 kubozuka27

kubozuka27

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 11:06 AM

So, while Taebin is doing hs solo stuff, is 1TYM on a break, or did they disband?

#6 Guests

• Guests

Posted 25 September 2004 - 03:04 AM

I AGREEE!!! taebin is SOOO HOT!! XD i saw rival too...ahah! dat was so funny....i was like awww wen the guy hit him in the stomach...bua YEAH!! he's so HOOOOOT..i like his song "The reason I close my eyes" the MV was good too...so sad...
back to 1TYM...i like their album...me like rap/hiphop stuff =]

#7 Guests

• Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 01:57 PM

^ yes! The Reason I Close My Eyes is a good song! I really like Without You too~ I haven't seent he mv though.. hopefully it's as good as The Reason I Close My Eyes ^^

#8 SueTinG

SueTinG

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 03:07 AM

the gangster stuff...YEAH!! ^^;;; i <3 1TYM my fav. would be tied between baek kyoung and taebin.
hehe then teddy and jinhwan.

Edited by SueTinG, 28 September 2004 - 03:08 AM.

#9 baybiC_7

baybiC_7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 03:29 AM

dey r cute!!! i lluv danny...he is soo good at english!!! buh i luv them all

oo ya......those rival shows r sooo FUNNY!!! i luv se7en n taebin....that tim person is cute lookin...that fat dude wit da afro lookin like in the show is soo funni!!!!i cant wait to c da next show dey r goin to hav..if dey do

#10 Guests

• Guests

Posted 29 September 2004 - 05:34 AM

i heard that taebin doesn't know that much korean? is this true?? by listening to his song i can't really tell. and in his bio it doesnt say where he was born. I dunno can anyone clear this up?? :down

#11 Guests

• Guests

Posted 25 October 2004 - 05:37 AM

^ yeah, they should be working on their 5th album now. i heard that taebin only went solo `cause teddy was in usa and japan since he has to leave korea or he`ll have to go to the war or something. correct me if i`m wrong.

Edited by shortmei, 25 October 2004 - 05:37 AM.

#12 Jaded Heart

Jaded Heart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 09:50 PM

I heard that Danny is having another album coming out around next year...but they are working on their fifth album right now...does any one know if its true or not?

#13 JuiCyy

JuiCyy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 04:57 AM

i donno bout danny and a new album but his solo career was pretty successful he'll prolli do it. and yea he's back wit 1tym right now recording. cant wait for their 5th album!

#14 maysia

maysia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 03:20 AM

yaaayyyy i cant wait for 1TYM new album too!!!
i was also wondering about Teddy.. because he has some probelm with his visa no?!...

yea Taebin solo career is so succesful that i'm pretty sure that he'll release a new album, maybe not for the moment because he still work with 1TYM for the new album... :P

#15 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 04:40 PM

=DDD!!! i want the 1tym 5th album too! i live in canada and i can't find anything!! T_T!! but fav member is taebin <3! would do anything for him man <333!

#16 Guests

• Guests

Posted 27 December 2004 - 11:53 PM

i dont think their 5th album is gonna come out soon because i hear that danny and teddy are gonna be in LA for 4 months recording it. I really wanna go to LA, im so close too but there's school. Hopefully when i have time to go they still gonna be in LA.

#17 bushybrow

bushybrow

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:09 AM

^haha lucky!!! I hope you meet them and then you can tell us all about your experience! =D I'm highly anticipating their 5th album as well! Did you guys see their most recent performance? The only downside to it was that Teddy wasn't there

#18 Guests

• Guests

Posted 05 January 2005 - 09:03 AM

most of those pictures are quite old...but yea...i liked their 4th album, i cant wait till they have the 5th one out

#19 Guests

• Guests

Posted 22 January 2005 - 08:02 PM

omgi heard that jinusean was like rushing for 1tym to send out their 5th album then teddy told them to chill because he wasn't satisfied with one of the songs so then jinusean said ok fine but faster the better..! then danny and teddy are taking a break in LA x_x!! so i hope they better give out an album quickly im so excited XD!

#20 Guests

• Guests

Posted 07 March 2005 - 08:54 AM

i heard their 5th album is gonna come out around May. Hopefully they wont push it back again.

#21 wenwen426

wenwen426

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 10:10 AM

anyone know what will it be called? just wondering because nothing seems to work with the word five or fifth...=P

#22 Angelica

Angelica

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:16 PM

I love 1tym. I think they got some really
unique songs and their personailities are awesome.
Because they got rappers who can actually rap and singers
like "Danny" who can actually sing, it gives them more of a
variety of songs.

#23 Guests

• Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:59 AM

1tym songs are really really good and they got the looks. my fav one is danny because he's super cute and he can really sing... he did a solo on without you

#24 Guests

• Guests

Posted 24 May 2005 - 07:17 PM

do yu guys know the actual date that they're dropping out there album? all i know or heard was in July at the same time as Lexy... but i can't wait for it to come out... i heard one of the new song that they have... "I can't let yu go" i thinks tat the title or maybe i'm just missing a few word... but oh my god the song is good, but not as good as "one Luv" but it's better then all the song in the 3rd and 4th album...

hopefully they won't cancel and do some more delay... because if they did, i think i'm going to go insane...

#25 Guests

• Guests

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:53 PM

Their new song "Can't let you go" is more of an R&B song then hip hop. I love this song so much. Its the only thing i have been listening to these pass days. I can't wait for their new album to come out. It was suppose to come out 05/05/05 but it didn't. It would had been cool if it came out that day because is their 5th album and it make seen to come out that day. You know..05. The title of 1tym album always have something to do with which ablum it it. like the first album is "1tym for your mind' and the second one is "second round" and so one. There is always a number in the title where it indicate which album it was. I'm wondering what they gonna do with the fifth album title. Me and my friends started making up names for it..haha. "fifth time for your mind?" Hopefully it come out soon. It has been so long since i saw all of the 1tym memebers together. I miss teddy!

#26 Guests

• Guests

Posted 05 June 2005 - 11:02 AM

is it juz me or isit that TAEBIN'S HOT!!!haha...baby blue... i have his songs =P add me in msn sendohsanz@hotmail.com....
taebin's cute and hot... love all his songs...especially conflict feat. se7en!! i have it!! want it?? add me in msn XP!!

#27 bushybrow

bushybrow

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:25 PM

Wahhh I miss 1tym! I was really anticipating their album in May, but was really disappointed when they postponed it. So it better be goooood!!! I also liked their newest single, Can't Let You Go...I've been playing it nonstop when I first heard it, but like many other people, I think that it has a more Taebinish feel than the usual 1tym style. Hopefully their new album will be like their 4th album, if not, better! =D Gahh and I really wanna see their comeback or mv sooon!

#28 baybiC_7

baybiC_7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 05:40 AM

cant wait for their fifth album.....i heard one of the songs n its good, does teddy know english as good as taebin.....because i think he is but not sure....taebin is so cuteeee

#29 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 June 2005 - 06:35 AM

oh i love them soo much .. but i like their olders songs more. like their slow ones.. their recent songs. are all like hip hop.. n it gets kinda boring. iono lol

#30 低B仔

低B仔

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 12:31 PM

my fav band... along wif se7en ^^ their music is soo good my fav are "it's over" "im falling in love" "Don't stop" "collision" "cant let yu go" "sarang~~~~ forgt the name =P"

#31 oppasarang

oppasarang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 02:26 PM

i love 1tym. they each have different characters and i love every single one of them. xD baekky because he's so cute. jinhwan because he's so funny. danny because he's serious yet playful when he's with se7en. xD and teddy because of his amazing rapping skills.

i can't wait till their 5th album releases. their newest single came out recently...can't let you go and ive also seen the mv. i miss seeing them together. =(

#32 Guests

• Guests

Posted 29 July 2005 - 07:15 PM

OMG....Taebin's so hot :iloveyou: He's the guy that make me totally fall in lubb with Koean music now. When I first heard his song "The Reason I Close My Eyes" I was like Whooaaa...This dude's hot, and he can sing in Korean & English too! Hehe...Well Anyway...I lubb 1TYM too :wub: They totally rockk...I lubb their new song Can't let You go. Totally awesome ^_^'

Taebin was born in Southern California. Wow, no wonder why his English sounds good :D He sing that song by Mario "I Don't Wanna Know" in English with some guy..It sounds pretty good.

Edited by Maddie, 29 July 2005 - 07:35 PM.

#33 Guests

• Guests

Posted 18 August 2005 - 04:20 PM

What kind of music does this band make? I haven't heard anything from them yet ^^U

#34 baybiC_7

baybiC_7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 06:20 PM

anyone know if their new album came out yet?? the one with "cant let u go"??? its good teddy and teabin is sooooo cute!!!!!hotness :tricky:

#35 Guests

• Guests

Posted 21 August 2005 - 06:43 AM

I cant wait for their 5th album to come out..last time i heard it was suppose to come out this month, but i havent seen it out yet, hopefully it will be soon. I hate it that they kept on pushing it back. Cant let you go was such a good song..the MV was hot..glad to see all of the 1tym members again.

#36 Guests

• Guests

Posted 21 August 2005 - 06:17 PM

WOOT!! i'm still waiting for the 5th album! and did anyone see taebin's new look!?!? w/ all the cornrows :( oh god...i'm not much into the hiphop hairstyle..i wish he goes back to the "taebin" blonde hair!! T.T he had long cornrows @ the YG Thank You Concert...and at first i thought that was TEDDY!

#37 Nurul

Nurul

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 06:24 AM

i love them too.....their 4th album is the best i think...cant wait for their 5th album since their new single can't let you go been release...

#38 Gillian_Charlene

Gillian_Charlene

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 01:23 AM

yea 1tym! i started to listen to 1tym's songs, because i learned that Taebin is in this group... so i tried and i really liked it =D but since i dont understand korean, i dont know wut the songs are about =(

#39 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 August 2005 - 01:25 PM

they r awesome anyone know if they gonna have a new album soon?

#40 Guests

• Guests

Posted 30 August 2005 - 04:31 PM

I think Taebin's music is very influenced by 1TYM. They've grown so much from their first album, but somehow, I like their first and last album, the 2nd and 3rd wasn't too bad.

Are they making another album?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: korea, 1tym

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)