AF needs funding again

- - - - -

[Philippines] It Might Be You! (2004)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_[Joanne]_*

Guest_[Joanne]_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2004 - 04:10 AM

Cast:

Bea Alonzo
John Ilyod Cruz
Jean Garcia!!!!!

The Show:

The hottest young loveteam of the year returns with the biggest teleserye of the season when ABS-CBN presents John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo in It Might Be You, which held its premiere telecast on Monday, November 8, right after Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas.

It Might Be You brings a fresh, youthful and light touch to the teleserye genre in this refreshing love story centering on EARL LAWRENCE TRINIDAD (John Lloyd Cruz) and CIELO SAN CARLOS (Bea Alonzo), two teens in the small town of Montegracia. John Lloyd and Bea will also be joined by an acclaimed cast that will bring the vision of this teleserye to life.

John Lloyd plays EARL LAWRENCE TRINIDAD, the only child of the Trinidads, the ruling family in the small town of Montegracia. "I'm so glad to be in another ABS-CBN teleserye, specially in a project that's so different from my previous roles, which have required me to be so dramatic week in and week out," said the young actor. "I just wish that the fans would support It Might Be You the way they supported Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay," John Lloyd says.

Bea Alonzo plays CIELO SAN CARLOS, the feisty adopted daughter of the San Carlos family, which operates the town's local movie theatre. "It's such a good feeling to be back in a teleserye, because it's like forming another new family - one that contains John Lloyd and Miss Jean (Garcia) from my old family, Kay Tagal," Bea says.

Another top teen idol, John Prats, has been tapped to play the role of GIAN CARLO PABLO, Lawrence's adopted brother. "This is actually my first teleserye," John notes. "After 12 years in showbusiness, I've finally gotten the chance to be in a teleserye, and I'm really excited, because this is a really different project."

Jean Garcia essays a completely different role as ORLANDA MAE LACUESTA, the "town-idiot" who holds the secret of the town of Montegracia. "There are two things I'm thankful for regarding It Might Be You," says Jean. "First, is that I have another teleserye with the ABS-CBN family. Secondly, I have a new role that keeps me from being typecast, because Ola is such a different role for me, and that makes it an exciting challenge."

Tirso Cruz III and Maritoni Fernandez take on the roles of the all-powerful MAYOR ERNESTO LORD TRINIDAD and his wife, DRA. FRIDA MONTEGRACIA-TRINIDAD, who head the most-respected family in the town of Montegracia. "I'm looking forward to working with this group, having heard a lot of really great things about ABS-CBN's teleserye team in the past," says Tirso, who is also set to do his first-ever teleserye for the network in his long career. This also marks Maritoni's return to the teleserye genre since gracing another ABS-CBN teleserye, Darating Ang Umaga.

Two more acclaimed actors make their teleserye debut with It Might Be You, as children's TV veteran Bodjie Pascua (best-known for his roles on Batibot and Epol/Apple) and controversial former sexy star Sarsi Emmanuelle take on the roles of ESENG and LUPE SAN CARLOS, Cielo's parents. "I've been out of showbusiness for more than 10 years," notes Sarsi. "Mostly, my fears are only drawn from whether I can give the kind of performance people expect from the ABS-CBN teleseryes. I really hope I can - this project deserves it." Adds Bodjie, "I don't really know what to expect, this being my first teleserye. It's a little daunting, but then I realize I'm surrounded by many people who are veterans of this genre. All I hope for is that people can accept this new side of me, now that I'm not in a children's program anymore."

After his role in the smash hit teleserye Bituin, Gardo Versoza assumes his newest teleserye part as CAMILO SAN CARLOS, younger brother of Eseng and Cielo's mysterious uncle. "It's an exciting project for me because It Might Be You is trying to present something different for the viewer. It's not all drama, drama, drama, but it has humor in it, too - just like life," says Gardo.

Baron Geisler also marks a return to the teleserye fold as DEREK CASTRO, Cielo's friend. "It's my only other teleserye project after Recuerdo de Amor, and I'm glad that this character's not an average teenybopper like Fonzy from Tabing Ilog. It's another interesting character for me to play - he has responsibilities, a job, a different aura."

It Might Be You will also introduce a new young star, Maja Salvador, in the role of CARA.

It Might Be You will be directed by Gilbert Perez and Don Cuaresma. Ricky Lee serves as the series Creative Manager and Headwriter. Olivia M. Lamasan is It Might Be You Creative Director, with Malou N. Santos, the Executive In-Charge of Production; Annaliza A. Goma serving as Supervising Producer and Grace Ann Casimsiman as the Executive Producer.

#2 no0ne

no0ne

shinhwa angel

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 10:57 AM

i like this series a lot. my part na funny and the tandem of john lloyd and bea is one of the perfect onscreen couples

#3 Guest_[Joanne]_*

Guest_[Joanne]_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2004 - 03:35 AM

CAST AND CHARACTERS

Launched in K2BU, she blossomed into the endearing Katrina of Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay and is one of the most prominent young actresses today.
Bea Alonzo as Cielo San Carlos

Orphaned at a young age, Cielo learns to be strong and independent. This has made her to believe that to dream is to make it happen. She feels grateful to find a family in her surrogate parents Eseng (Bodjie Pascua) and Lupe (Sarsi Emmanuelle). Her feisty, smart and tender personality captures her friends' attention and wins the heart of her childhood friend Lawrence (John Lloyd Cruz).

xo

His role as Rovic in Tabing Ilog and Yuri in Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay have made him one of today's most important leading men.
John Lloyd Cruz as Earl Lawrence Trinidad

A young man searching for true love.

Lawrence is raised in discipline and elegance. Though his strict father (Tirso Cruz III) and obssessive mother (Maritoni Fernandez) suppressed his childhood, he has maintained a witty character. His charm will surely win everyone's heart as he searches for self-worth, only to find it in his one true love Cielo (Bea Alonzo).

xo

The cool guy of G-mik and Berks takes on his biggest dramatic break in his first teleserye.
John Prats as Giancarlo Pablo

A loyal friend.

Giancarlo has been adopted by the Trinidad family when his father died in an ambush. He is a loner who always searches for acceptance and finds real friendship in Cielo and Lawrence. He serves as the link between the two.

xo

Introducing a newly discovered talent from the famous showbiz clan.
Maja Salvador as Cara Vera Victorio

An aspiring talent.

Cara is a young artistic gal discovered by Frida. Though having an inferiority complex, she is determined to succeed in the field of music.

xo

The wacky Fonzy of Tabing-Ilog and the boy next door Francis we've seen in Recuerdo de Amor will prove his acting prowess in his first primetime teleserye.
Baron Geisler as Derek Castro

A happy-go-lucky teenage father.

Derek and Cielo are co-student workers. This gorgeous lad caught women's attention early on. Though adventurous, he is afraid of making commitments as he is now a father to a five-year old kid.

xo

The unforgettable Madame Claudia of Pangako sa 'Yo and Lady Morganna of Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay is set to play another remarkable role.
Jean Garcia as Orlanda Mae Lacuesta

The key to the secret of the Montegracias.

She always wanted to live a simple life with her ideal man, yet this dream has been stolen from her when her egoistic friend Frida (Maritoni Fernandez) betrayed her.

She now returns as Ola, the town idiot.

xo

From playing a lovable gay in Bituin, this versatile actor returns to primetime more tougher than ever.
Gardo Versoza as Camilo San Carlos

A victim of injustice.

Camilo is the relaxed younger brother of Eseng (Bodjie Pascua) who is known to be futile, yet everything has been changed by Orlanda's great love for him. His peers force him to turn his pure intention for love into vengeance.

xo

One of today's character actresses re-invents herself in a role everyone would surely love to hate.
Maritoni Fernandez as Dra. Frida Montegracia

The perfectionist.

Frida is the woman behind the power of her husband Ernesto (Tirso Cruz III), the town mayor. She is an extravagant figure who has never been satisfied even if she needs to betray a friend. Her zeal to have a perfect family has made her an overprotective mother to Lawrence and a compassionate wife to Ernesto. Her undying love to her partner will lead to her tragic downfall.

xo

One of the few well-respected actors in the industry comes back to ABS-CBN in a primetime teleserye.
Tirso Cruz III as Ernest Lord Trinidad

A symbol of power.

Mayor Trinidad is the most powerful man in Montegracia. Pressured by his late father, a former mayor, he then becomes a disciplinarian father to Lawrence. His desire for authority has him commit the greatest mistake of his life, marrying Frida, the woman he had never loved.

xo

A comeback for the 80s famed star.
Sarsi Emmanuelle as Lupe San Carlos

Hungry for fame.

Lupe is a frustrated actress who still aspires of being a star someday. She is the live-in partner of Eseng and is apathetic towards adopting Cielo into their home.

A new role for the educational TV icon.

Bodjie Pascua as Eseng San Carlos

An optimistic father.

The owner of a dying cinema house and the bestfriend of Mayor Trinidad. He is a dreamer who has embraced Cielo like his own daughter.

#4 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:55 AM

i like this serie as well as "sanay wala ng wakas"
hmm what can i say... i like it and the characters are great but lately i been annoy by cielo because of her attitudes towards lawrence... she should tell him the truth about his mother that has been threatening her...and then its up to lawrence if whose the one to believe in...not like what shes doing right now... hmp...so annoying... <_<

#5 Guest_Suledhel_*

Guest_Suledhel_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2004 - 07:35 AM

I like It might be you but this lately I don't like whats going on with Cielo and Lawrence. So I feel very sorry for Lawrence and very upset with Cielo.

#6 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 08:44 AM

thats true... im also upset with cielo and feel sory for lawrence...
poor lawrence he didn't know everything... and now he knows that his father have another mistress... how sad for him...

#7 daobie

daobie

meTeoR dreaMers

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 27 February 2004 - 06:15 AM

hello guys...i like also to watch this serie..but lately in the last few episodes...i don't like what happening to lawrence and cielo...sometimes im getting mad at cielo on what she is doing with lawrence...i feel sorry for laurence because he did'nt know what is the reason why cielo avoiding him.... :down poor lawrence <_<

#8 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 07:16 AM

yeah you're right about that daobie.. did you watch last friday episode?... now she looking for lawrence... but its kinda late for her to do that...she must be in his side when those terrible things happen to lawrence...then maybe this wouldn't happen... whehehehe... i know its just the writter who is in fault but...hehehe just carried away...

#9 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 03:48 AM

ok... i hold his arms... :noclue the you kick his....whehehehehe!!!!

Spoilers:

yesterday... lawrence finaly made up his mind and went to the hospital to check on his mom... it was a touching scene...i 'ope he can forgive his father soon so they can be a happy family na... his father tell him that cielo is looking for him and keep on crying too... i hope it touches him as well.. looks like i will have a good vision reagarding this stuff...hmm... blush

#10 daobie

daobie

meTeoR dreaMers

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:37 AM

hey sis janna....i watch yesterdays episode....lawrence family is reunited...they are all in good terms right now and cielo and lawrence too... :worship the only problem now is gian....they are still searching for him...he is now a basurero....he looks so terrible...as in...he is now searching food in garbage...can you imagine that? :shock

#11 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 02:04 AM

yeah.... i've watch it too...
but yesterday they finally saw gian and have their friendship back the way it used to be... even the family of lawrence... they are now okay and will start a new begining...

..now... the problem is on cielo because she and lawrence discover that cielo's parents are airing a nude show in their cinema... hmmm... i know what will happen next... i think cielo will get angry and run away from home just like what lawrence did... whehehehehe..... kiddin'... :noclue
..maybe... the next scene is full of crying scene again and again... :blink:

#12 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 03:25 AM

I watched that episode too.....I was wondering how's cielo and the basketball guy?....are they still friends or they went on their separate ways?......

you mean.., axel?.. he is now courting cieolo...but i think cielo only like him as a friend... nothing more...
same as lawrence... he realilze that he loves cielo more than a bestfriend.. this was so "kilig" yesterday... when lawrence proposed to cielo...ohhh so sweet... i wonder what will be the next scene... because the mother of lawrence are trying again to make cielo leave lawrence... hmmp :noclue that wicked mom of lawrence always have a plan to make cielo suffer...

#13 daobie

daobie

meTeoR dreaMers

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 05:11 AM

baliw yata yun!!hehehe friend of lawence she was accident!!!nahimatay siya!!!

hello jenny welcome to this thread....

john prats is really weird during that time....instead of finding friends wherein he can seek for help he chooses to be alone.... <_<

#14 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 02:25 AM

hello sistah janna and gemboree!  clapclap

i hate lawrence mother!  <_<  she is very intrimidita you call it...

:noclue yeah she is... i want to :noclue her...

btw, its good that cielo didn't listen to that wicked mother of him and still say yes to lawrence... they are very sweet and keep on saying "i love yo love you love you" clapclap ...

#15 gEmBoReE

gEmBoReE

been busy with life

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1018 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 02:27 AM

hi sis janna and daobie....I didn't get to watch the past few episodes....what happened you guys?....the last episode I watched was when axel was courting Cielo, and Lawrence showed up....what happened after that?.....did Cielo said yes to Axel?....

#16 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 02:51 AM

hi sis gem... no she didn't like axel...
the next morning, lawrence make his move na and proposed to cielo on the top of the church wherein they used to hang up when they was little kid...
after that cielo say yes to be lawrence girlfriend... so thats it...then lawrence
bring cielo to a special place wherein they had their first date as a lovers...so "kilig" scene in the past few days...too bad you missed it... :blink:

#17 daobie

daobie

meTeoR dreaMers

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 08:27 AM

hello there sis gem and janna... :thumbhump

cielo and lawrence are very much in love with one another....but there will be a big problem...lawrence mother....she did not want cielo to be the gf of his only son....and now lawrence introduce cielo to his mother as her girlfriend....abangan ang susunod na mangyayari.... :shock

#18 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 09:34 AM

yeah...
lawrence mother were so "orocan" she's just good when lawrence are with cielo... <_<
sooner or later she will make a plan to get rid of cielo... :noclue
well anyway... i hope nothing bad happen to lawrence...after he trys to get the knife away from that "...." man... :shock gee... i'm sure lawrence mother will used this oppurtunity to make cielo leave lawrence... :down

#19 gEmBoReE

gEmBoReE

been busy with life

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1018 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 02:13 AM

hi to my 2 lovely sistahs.............janna and daobie...............

I watched a little part of today's episode.......when cielo's dad got arrested.........I know I'm late but they show it one day late here...........anyways, what's the deal with lawrence?.......did you say you have a feeling he's gonna be stabbed?.............oh, I hope not.....

#20 daobie

daobie

meTeoR dreaMers

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 03:49 AM

hello sis gem.... :worship

but lawrence mom is on the move again....she plan pala all the xxx movies to be shown at esengs theatre....the one providing the xxx movies is connected with lawrence mom.... too bad....now they will need to close there theatre...to bad because where will they get there everyday cost of living? :down

Edited by ♥-ScrystaLz-♥, 20 April 2008 - 02:18 AM.
post in english only

#21 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 07:52 AM

ohhh... that wicked mother of lawrence.... <_< im gonna :noclue her... i know she plan the whole thinhg... and the mother of cielo is also so annoying too... <_< clielo's dad want to stop it na while her mom want it to continue... thats why frida have her plan... :noclue too bad... because i think if only cielo finds out about it earlier, she can make those things stop... :blink: :down and now im feeling too bad...about that scene... :down 'ope they can find a solution with that...(hope hope hope...)

#22 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 10:27 AM

yeah.. but i think he will... the question is what he will do to protect cielo if he doesn't know that the one who's hurting cielo is his own mom... :blink:

#23 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 01:43 AM

good morning everybody... i just want to post this clip about them... even its not realated to their serie...pls delete it if you don't want it here...i won't mind.. :blink:

Posted Image

ABS-CBN Talent center Artists Awarded

ABS-CBN Talent Center Artists shall be awarded for several categories in the 34th Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation (GMMF) on March 21, 7 PM at the Aliw Theater.

This year, GMMF recognized the following Talent Center artists, namely: Jiro Manio as Most Popular Child Actor, Heart Evangelista as Princess of RP Movies, Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz as Most Popular Loveteam and Piolo Pascual as Mr. RP Movies.

GMMF has been consistent of giving recognition to artists for their achievements and contribution in the entertainment business. This year's Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation awardees have been announced by the chairperson of the awards night, Ms. Josie dela Cruz and GMMF's president Ms. Corazon Samaniego.

The recognition given to ABS-CBN Talent Center artists only proves that it is truly the home of the industry's best.

#24 daobie

daobie

meTeoR dreaMers

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 03:54 AM

the scene yesterday is very sad.... :down lawrence and cielo separate ways na....they broke up...becoz of lawrence mother... <_<

#25 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 04:11 AM

the scene yesterday is very sad.... :down  lawrence and cielo separate ways na....they broke up...becoz of lawrence mother... <_<

that wicked mother of lawrence kasi.. i feel very sory for cielo.. if only lawrence will know all about the truth.. then he'll see... :down

#26 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 04:39 AM

yeah.. i think it that way too.. now that have seperate lives (cielo and lawrence) i think axel will used this opurtunity to be with cielo and help her in any ways.. :lol: .. i think its good that axel will be there for her.. at least she can rely to him.. she really need a friend sopecially this days.. blush

#27 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 03:48 AM

yeah.. so annoying.. <_< anyway.. did you watch yesterday scene.. that wicked britney... she's such a looser... and very trying hard..
its good that axel is there to comfort her..

#28 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 10:30 AM

im back... this serie is gettin' interesting again... a fren of axel told that britney is the one who put those exam sheet in cielos book... thats why their dean apologized to cielo for not investigating that soon...oh well... all is nice again and going smooth in this serie...

britney anounce through megaphone that she is the one to blame thats why the name of cielo is now clean... blush

#29 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 03:00 AM

hmm.. no replies yet... well anyway..

last wed..the scene is really annoying.. why? simply because cielo's teacher already told her the she is the validictorian of the school.. then suddenly when the principal anounces the years validictorian, it was lawrence and not her.. :shock

its really annoying because i know that it should be cielo and not lawrence because..

1. lawrence is only a transfer student... meaning he has no right to be validictorian
2. Cielo is ahead of him on many ways like the extra culicular terms..
3. its only the finals that lawrence beat cielo.. (if he really beat her)

sobrang dayaan na to.. grabe.. <_<

#30 daobie

daobie

meTeoR dreaMers

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 02:03 AM

ei...i think ola is not baliw in this series because sometimes when she talk it seems she's saying the truth...like what happen yesterday...she said to frida "Napakawalanghiya mo talaga frida...wala kang kasing sama"....do you think that words will come out to ola's mouth just like that?....what do u think? ^_^'

#31 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 April 2004 - 03:03 AM

yeah.. i think it that way too.. thats not a crazy people thinking... maybe she just pretending to do so... so she can have her revenge to frida... :noclue

#32 gEmBoReE

gEmBoReE

been busy with life

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1018 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 07:28 PM

Hey guys....I just cleaned up this thread.....Just posting the rules AGAIN....

1. Do NOT spam.
2. Always say ON topic. Irrelevant posts will be sent to TRASH. Comments like "Lawrence's mom is so mean" is considered to be irrelevant and will be deleted.
3. Avoid double posts.

PLEASE follow these rules. THANKS!! ^_^'

#33 gEmBoReE

gEmBoReE

been busy with life

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1018 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 06:29 AM

I just want to post the new FORUM RULES. As you can see pretty much everything is the same except for the LANGUAGE USAGE. From the beginning, English has been MANDATORY in AF. But now I really have to lay down the rules for this matter. This is to help the other mods to understand what's going on. Also, the language barrier really segregates the other members to join in in the conversation. Hope you guys understand. ;)

#34 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:12 AM

hi everybody..
I'm from malaysia... I can't wait to know more about his episode.
right now in malaysia...cielo just came back from canada with axel and chelsy ( is she adopted )
and lawrence got the license.
so is he going back to montegracia..
and when orlando and ernesto knows that cielo is thier daugther..?
pls..... respond to my msg yaaa...

#35 lamhon2001

lamhon2001

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 07:45 AM

hmm what can i say... i like it and the characters are great but lately i been annoy by cielo because of her attitudes towards lawrence... she should tell him the truth about his mother that has been threatening her...and then its up to lawrence if whose the one to believe in...not like what shes doing right now... hmp...so annoying...

Edited by ♥-ScrystaLz-♥, 20 April 2008 - 02:28 AM.
english only

#36 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2005 - 03:06 AM

i like this serie as well as "sanay wala ng wakas"
hmm what can i say... i like it and the characters are great but lately i been annoy by cielo because of her attitudes towards lawrence... she should tell him the truth about his mother that has been threatening her...and then its up to lawrence if whose the one to believe in...not like what shes doing right now... hmp...so annoying... <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tama ka. Cielo is a bit dumb! :noclue Why didn't she tell him!? No wonder things get more complicated <_< Whats worse is Camilio! She didn't bother to tell lawrence! Cielo and Axel recorded what they said that they wanted to get married to make sure Camilio doesn't kill lawrence! And where is that tape recorder!? She didn't use it as proof! I didn't know she was that dumb and i thought she was the smartest in the highschool! Sheeesh! <_<

Sayuri Kurata

#37 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2005 - 03:14 AM

[quote name='ninijaafar' date='Oct 5 2005 4 12 AM']hi everybody..
I'm from malaysia... I can't wait to know more about his episode.
right now in malaysia...cielo just came back from canada with axel  and chelsy ( is she adopted )
and lawrence got the license.
so is he going back to montegracia..
and when  orlando and ernesto knows that cielo is thier daugther..?
pls..... respond to my msg yaaa...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

[quote:Sayuri Kurata, Oct 17 2005 10:12 am]
Hello there! :lmao: I have no idea if they adopted chelsey or not. But i can tell you that Dr. Frida told Cielo that she's the real child of orlanda. Don't believe me? Yes i know, Frida doesn't like Cielo but i think she has changed. If you wanna watch more instead of waiting, look in this website: http://now.abs-cbn.com/index.aspx You have to be a member first. If you are a member, just press Entertainment. Check if they still have the show It Might Be You. Laterz!

#38 hairfreak

hairfreak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:57 AM

hie everyone..i'm a new user here...well, i love this show as well..i love the song too...but i dont know where to find it...could u all help me? i wanted to hear the song and also try to play it on my keyboard. so far i got the chorus..hehe..

pls help me...thank u..=)

-apple-

#39 ummyg

ummyg

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hi! i know am like 10years late, but please i was watching it yesterday because its on CD, out of nowhere i saw cielo with a kid. Where did she come from? plus how long did her and axel stayed married?