Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 fantasydream3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:27 PM

I love this pairing! They have a lot of chemistry. I saw them in Sweet Spy and they were really cute! :)

Edited by fantasydream3, 27 July 2006 - 05:28 PM.

#3 rachel-y

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 01:20 PM

YES! Dennis and Nam Sang Mi look so cute together as a couple. Not to mention that DENNIS O'NEIL is also EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING......

#4 tracyhss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 11:49 AM

Yes! Yes! I too agree that both Dennis and Sang Mi have a chemistry. They sizzle onscreen! :blush Their scenes in Sweet Spy are always very, very cute. Hopefully they get paired up again in another tv series. :iloveyou:

Supporters of Dennis and Sang Mi, please write your thoughts about them here!

#5 jagd18

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 04:30 PM

View Posttracyhss, on Jul 31 2006 11 49 AM, said:

Yes! Yes! I too agree that both Dennis and Sang Mi have a chemistry. They sizzle onscreen! :blush Their scenes in Sweet Spy are always very, very cute. Hopefully they get paired up again in another tv series. :iloveyou:

Supporters of Dennis and Sang Mi, please write your thoughts about them here!
I agree! talking about SP, when they stand together, i just want them to end up with each other. Sang Mi is pretty. Dennis is so hot and good-looking. Looking foward to their new series.

#6 princessdaynee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:38 AM

Woh! So the number of Dennis and Nam Sang-mi followers are growing in number. I really enjoyed their tandem in Sweet Spy. They have the natural charm to enchant the audience. Both are not only good-looking. They have also proven their acting prowess in the TV Series. I hope aside from a Sweet Spy 2, there would be another drama in which they will be paired up together.

I am looking forward to seeing them once again on-screen.

Mabuhay sina Dennis at Nam Sang-mi!

Princess - Manila City, Philippines

#7 colour_my_world

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 11:50 AM

awww I lov ethis two i reckon the only bad thing in Sweet Spy is deres not enough screen time of Dennis n Sang Mi!!! otherwise it will b great!!! waiting for Sweet Spy 2!!!!

#8 Toral

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:01 PM

yaaaaaa i like them both togather....ommmg....they look soooooooo sweet togather...just like made 4 each other but....unfortunately...nothingz going between them....:-P

just waiting for their another drama togather!!!

#9 phuong1317

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 02:23 AM

they are soo cute and dennis is so hot hope they have another drama together

#10 avlish

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:46 AM

I'am glad that Dennis O'niel&Nam Sang Mi has a fan's club here :thumbsup
I hope that the numbers of their fans would immense..
I hope that many would appreciate their talents especially in acting and many will liked them, because they are both talented and good looking..
It's been a years since they made Sweet Spy but I still hoping that there's a part 2..
Or if not, I hope they can be pair again in other dramas or movies because I really missed seeing both of them together as a couple..
As others said, they'd really look good together & I don't know if they mind that, because they have great chemistry more than the partners of them in they other K-Dramas.. and much more if they can be couple for real.. :iloveyou: :thumbsup
They are my favorite Korean actress and actor and my support for Dennis&Sang Mi are always here forever^^ just continue what your doing and both of your works will really appreciated.. clapclap clapclap

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users