AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Jason Wu (吴京)

jason wu wu jing ngo kinh

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
41 replies to this topic

#1 Sky012

Sky012

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 10:13 PM

English Name: Jason Wu
Chinese Name: Wu Jing
Vietnamese Name: Ngo Kinh
Also Known As: Jason Wu, Wu Jing
Date of Birth: April 3, 1974
Place of Birth: Beijing, China
Family Members: Father, Mother, Sister
Qualification: Graduate of Beijing University of Sports
Languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, English
Height: 1.75m
Weight: 65kg
Interests: Filming, Reading, Swimming, Horse-Riding
Most Grateful to: Coach Wu Bin and Yan Ping, Director Yuen Wo Ping and Cheung Sing Yim, Mainland Director/Actor Jin De-Mao
Favourite Country: One without war, where its citizens live happily
Favourite Comics: Dragon Balls
Ambitions: To act in good productions, to break into Hollywood; to lead, to experience a rich, colourful life
Aspirations: To be a director, to make meaningful, satisfactory, quality productions
Former Member of the: Beijing Wushu Team (member and assistant coach)
FYI: Jet Li was also a former member of the Beijing Wushu Team

Wu-Jing.org
Wu-Jing.net
http://club.netandtv...me.aspx?id=207#
http://wujingclub.xiloo.com/music.htm (all of theme/subsongs from all Jason series)
http://wujingclub.xiloo.com/video.htm (Jason's news/interviews- includes making of some of his serie)
http://home.pchome.c.../amama_page.htm
http://wujing.sky263.com/

#2 Sky012

Sky012

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 10:14 PM

Biography

Hailed by Yuen Wo Ping, the genius and very talented martial arts choreographer as well as director, in the late 90s as the martial arts star with the most potential among the younger generation, Wu Jing is a multiple-time national wushu champion from Beijing, China. Wu Jing was born into a royal Manchurian family, belonging to Yellow Banner of the Eight-Banner Confederation, and both his grandfather and father are martial artists.

A former member as well as assistant coach of Beijing Wushu Team, he was sent by his father to Beijing Wushu Academy to train in martial arts at a tender age of 6, albeit somewhat reluctantly initially. But after acclimatising himself to the new environment and the rigorous martial arts training routine, his passion for it grew stronger.

Around 1995, when the film director of Jet Li's highly successful Shaolin Temple series, Cheung Sing Yim, and Yuen Wo Ping visited Beijing Wushu Academy to look for a suitable candidate for Tai Chi 2, they discovered Wu Jing, of whom Coach Wu Bin was unwilling to let go, and a new martial arts star was born. With Yuen Wo Ping as the martial arts choreographer, you can expect nothing less than captivating fight scenes, even if the plot is slightly cheesy - just a little. Wu Jing later signed a three year contract with Yuen Wo Ping and in the ensuing years, they made 3 TV series: Master of Taichi, New Shaolin Temple and Swordsman of Flying Dagger, all of which enjoyed huge success in the East. Wu Jing's incredible display of martial arts and great acting skills in especially Master of Taichi, where he went to the actual Chen Village to learn more about Chen Style Taichi, won him tremendous acclaims and respect from the audience in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.

An extremely assiduous actor who does everything with utmost care, dedication and commitment, Wu Jing is not one who rests on his laurels. Wu Jing always delivers his best and is disinclined to rely on stunt doubles, even with highly demanding and dangerous stunts. Besides doing his part as an actor, Wu Jing also offers his inputs on the script and the role he is doing, both of which are usually positively accepted by the directors. Having learned action direction from Yuen Wo Ping and Yuen Bun, he also participates in martial arts choreography of his works, such as Metamorphosis of Heavenly Silkworm, Shaolin King of Martial Arts and The Empire is of More Importance. In the latter, he designed two distinct sets of kungfu for the the twin roles of Emperor Qianlong and his commoner brother he was playing.

credit- wu-jing.org

#3 starizblue

starizblue

I Hate Miserable People

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9578 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 10:16 PM

Posted Image

cool person :)

#4 Sky012

Sky012

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 10:23 PM

Update on 1/2/04

*Jason sites:

http://club.netandtv...me.aspx?id=207#

http://wujingclub.xiloo.com/music.htm (all of theme/subsongs from all Jason series)

http://wujingclub.xiloo.com/video.htm (Jason's news/interviews- includes making of some of his serie)

http://home.pchome.c.../amama_page.htm

http://wujing.sky263.com/

www.wu-jing.org (English site)

www.wu-jing.net (Chinese site)

*Download theme/subsong from "The Legend of Dagger Lee"

Main theme - by Alan Tam

Sub theme - by Pianwei

*Download themesong from "The Throne and The Love"

Main theme

*Download themesong from "Nation First"

Main theme

#5 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 12:12 AM

wow.... all those site are for him..........

He's very popular. He's such a cutie. I love all his series.

#6 Jess

Jess

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 12:57 AM

He's very popular.  He's such a cutie.  I love all his series.

Wow, you must be in love with him to be able to sit through ALL of his series, hahaha. Only some of his series are good consider that he's acting in Taiwanese series (these tend to be very DRAGGING). I like the guy, but I don't think I can watch all of his series :D . But I love him in Eternity with my Jessica :lol: . They are such a cutie couple :wub: .

Edited by Jess, 15 January 2004 - 12:58 AM.

#7 mistic_unicorn396

mistic_unicorn396

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:50 AM

is he the one in eternity??

yup, he acted as Zhu Ge liu Yun in eternity

#8 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 January 2004 - 09:32 AM

I haven't watch jason's other serie but i like him in ETERNITY... he so cute in there with hong ye (jessica) his smiles was so cute and he's very funny... blush

#9 no0ne

no0ne

shinhwa angel

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1192 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 08:17 AM

i love him. and he is my fave 5566 member

#10 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 02:21 AM

is jason a 5566 member? :blink: i tnink not.. :huh:

#11 behappy8

behappy8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 07:47 PM

Anybody know which are his good series to watch? Are there any here in AF downloads? I've heard he's good with kung fu as he's a professional martial artist but have not watch any of his series yet.

#12 SlEEpYGhOST

SlEEpYGhOST

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 09:32 PM

Anybody know which are his good series to watch?  Are there any here in AF downloads?  I've heard he's good with kung fu as he's a professional martial artist but have not watch any of his series yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you should try his series
36 chambers of southern shaolin with Anita Yuen, very nice series
Eternity with Jessica, Barbie, Daniel, ect...
that's all I can think of now.

I really like Jason Wu. He is a professional actor, cute smile and fabulous kung fu. GO JASON!!!! :worship

#13 mae

mae

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 01 December 2004 - 11:20 PM

i'm a big wu jing fan myself. and have started watching his series since 1998. i think it's called "tai chi master" starring wu jing and amy fan, directred and produced by yuen wo ping. great series.

i also like this series he was in last year, it the only modern series he's filmed. i can't remember what it's called in english now. he plays a stunstman and while filming for a ancient kung fu series, he and the female lead actress develop feelings for each other. it's sort of a chinese knotting hills type of storyline. i enjoyed it a lot. he's very cute and i was happy to finally see him with hair! he always has to shave his head for all his ancient series. didn't like the ending though because it was sort of left hanging.

i'm looking forward to seeing his new movie, slated to be released summer/fall of 2005. it's called "sha po lang" with donnie yen and sammo hung. donnie yen plays a hk cop, sammo is some sort of crime lord and wu jing plays his side kick/assassin. should be some really cool and amazing action/fight scenes with 3 major martial arts action stars in it.

#14 itzxlynda

itzxlynda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 06:33 AM

I love this guy's movie.. can anyone like post his pictures? i wanna see him with hair.. since he usually play the old days time.

#15 mae

mae

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:10 PM

you can learn more about wu jing, his past tv series and movie projects and upcoming productions here:

http://www.wu-jing.org/

there's even a few photos of him with hair!!! it's rare since he has to constantly shave his head for all the ancient dramas.

#16 hitman

hitman

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 January 2005 - 05:18 AM

Haven't seem him in movies or TV series for a long time. He is a great actor.

#17 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:02 PM

He's so cute...love at the first sight... haha... I loved him in big wig..Da ren wu.. I even bought the book but haven't read it yet...maybe later....

#18 hakunamatata

hakunamatata

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 07:16 AM

i love him in eternity.. he is so cute! his expressions and everything makes me laugh everytime.. and his love for jessica is just so touching.

i didnt like him at the beginning in some kung fu shows, but after watching eternity, i began to like him.. he is just so cute and funny! he improved a lot

#19 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 11:55 PM

I watch him in Chinese Ghost Story. Really like him in there. He in alot of anicent series and His martial arts in the movies are very good.

#20 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 06:03 AM

the one i most like him in has to be tai chi master although they didn't give him a good looking girlfriend but it was good

#21 Guest_Tanggi_*

Guest_Tanggi_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:37 AM

He is such a cutttttttttie I first have my impression on him since "Eternity" somehow I wanted to see more of his action and sweetest. He cute that he's funny, anyone know where i can get more pics of him. :iloveyou: :worship clapclap

#22 kiwi3

kiwi3

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:53 PM

Does anyone still remember this guy? I don't have much info on him as i am looking for it also! I started liking him when I watched "a chinese ghost story" or "eternal love". I don't know the exact english name but it was that series made with Daniel Chan, Barbie S, Jessica Hsuan, and it had Gallen Lo in the begininning. Does anyone know anything about him??

#23 queenb*t*ch

queenb*t*ch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:04 PM

he's a taiwanese actor :D if you google him up there'll be information :D eh's quite adorbable isn't he?

#24 asianpanda

asianpanda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 05:56 AM

yeah, he was cute in Tai chi master the series and movie, and still cute in SPL though his character only killed people, but he still looked cute killing them hehe

I heard he's part of Gold Label music company so i wonder if he has an album out

#25 skYmaster

skYmaster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 12:34 AM

I am currently watching his latest serie 36th chamber of southern shaolin and he acts well in there.

#26 peacex

peacex

lil xibi <3

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2871 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 09:31 PM

yea, jason wu was good in a chinese ghost story! i liked his chemistry with jess ;P i havent seen him act since then!

#27 vanny

vanny

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 01:16 PM

yea, jason wu was good in a chinese ghost story! i liked his chemistry with jess ;P i havent seen him act since then!

He has a new movie coming out, I think the english title is Fatal Contact or something like that.

He is an awesome martial artist. Was awesome as a villian in SPL.

#28 kiwi3

kiwi3

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:18 AM

He has a new movie coming out, I think the english title is Fatal Contact or something like that.

He is an awesome martial artist. Was awesome as a villian in SPL.

Yah yah! I just saw that movie lastnight and i must tell ya JASON WAS DAMN hot in this movie! The storyline itself sucked arss but Jason looked so good that it didn't matter to me lolz.

#29 limsy

limsy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:26 AM

omg i like him ! i dint know that he's a taiwanese =O

does anyone know how old he is ?

#30 HotCool

HotCool

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 10:21 PM

I think he is 30++ years old. He acts quite good in the latest movie call 'Twins Mission'.
I got some photos of him from his website.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i113.photobuc...incolby/p_9.jpg

Edited by mv_288, 05 March 2009 - 01:47 AM.

#31 warcry111

warcry111

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 07:57 AM

omg i like him ! i dint know that he's a taiwanese =O

does anyone know how old he is ?

Um, I don't know where the person got that he was taiwanese. He is Pekingese, though he is really Manchurian. He trained under the same wushu school and had the same wushu instructor as Jet Li, who is his "sihing".

He's 33, BTW.

#32 endlessky ♥

endlessky ♥

明日は来るから

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3203 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:27 PM

OMGOSH!! *faints*

I really thought that Jason Wu was from China... cause that's what DramaWiki said... :unsure: But I guess he's more famous in Taiwan...?? Anyways, here's his information, in case anyone had wanted it:

Name: 吳京 / Wu Jing
English names: Jason Wu, Jacky Wu
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1974-Apr-3
Birthplace: Beijing, China
Height: 175cm
Weight: 65kg
Family: Parents, sister
Education: Graduate of Beijing University of Sports
Languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, English

TV Series

* Zai Yu Tian Bi Gao 再与天比高 (2007)
* Goku Dou High School (CTS, 2006)
* Water Margins: Flea on Drum Shi Qian 鼓上蚤时迁 (2006)
* Wu Dang II (2005)
* 36th Chamber of Southern Shaolin (2003)
* I Have Eyes Only For You (2003)
* A Chinese Ghost Story (CTS, 2002)
* Southern Shaolin (2002)
* Sonic Youth (2002)
* Nation First (2001)
* Shaolin King of Martial Arts (2001)
* Emperor Qianlong, Fang De and Miao Cui-Hua (2001)
* The Great Official: The Empyreal Eagle of Imperial City (2001)
* New Reincarnation (2000)
* Whipped Horse Roaring Amid the West Wind (2000)
* Love in the Turbulent Times (2000)
* The Bigwig (1999)
* Swordsman Lee of Flying Dagger (1999)
* Young Hero of the Marshes / The Aftermath of Water Margin (1998)
* The New Shaolin Temple (1998)
* Master of Taichi (1997)

Movies

* Twins Mission (2007)
* Fatal Contact (2006)
* A Foreign Luck (2005)
* Sha Po Lang (2004)
* Drunken Monkey (2002)
* The Legend of Zu (2000)
* Tai Chi 2 (1995)

Trivia

* Interests: Filming, Reading, Swimming, Horseback riding

--------------

I had ONLY started liking him A LOT these days cause I was watching "A Chinese Ghost Story!!" Actually I only watched a little bit, and the little big that I saw was the part about him meeting his mother!! I think this part of the series is def. the BESTTTTTTT part cause it's SO freaken touching!!!! & I LOVE how talented Jason is in acting!!!! :iloveyou: I think it's reallly cool how he can role his eyes like 10 different times in one minute and I just reallly find him cute! LOL

Oh welll, I'm reallly looking forward in watching the REST of this series & hoping to see him in more series later...but gosh, I can't believe that I just FOUND out about him!!! :duh

#33 1v4

1v4

*~* AF n00b *~*

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1911 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:14 PM

I was finding a thread for him and I finally found this ^^, But kind of sad that this thread was dead and arent this in wrong forum? XD anyway the first time I saw him was on Tai Chi 2, but I did not try to find any info about him then and latley I saw him on fatal contact and Twins mission ! I love most of his acting and action film.

#34 limsy

limsy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:37 PM

Um, I don't know where the person got that he was taiwanese. He is Pekingese, though he is really Manchurian. He trained under the same wushu school and had the same wushu instructor as Jet Li, who is his "sihing".

He's 33, BTW.

lol i saw this topic in the taiwanese male section last time >.>"

cant wait to watch him in Invisible Target !! =D

#35 limsy

limsy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:36 AM

there are a lot of videos of him in here

http://so.mdbchina.c...om/video/吴京

happy watching ! ^^

Edited by limsy, 23 July 2007 - 11:37 AM.

#36 limsy

limsy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 04:00 PM

Wu Jing's currently filming a new movie xD

Fatal Move/Duo Shuai 《夺帅》

Produced by Charles Heung
Directed by Dennis Law
Cast: Sammo Hung, Simon Yam, Wu Jing, Danny Lee, Tien Niu, Carisa Yan, Maggie Shiu, Ken Lo, Pinky Cheung, Lam Suet, Eddie Cheung

According to Wu Jing at a celebration party for Invisible Target on July 23, Production for 《夺帅》 Duo Shuai begins on the next day.

At the filming inauguration on August 1, Simon Yam explains the meaning behind the Chinese title 《夺帅》 Duo Shuai, saying that in a game of Chinese chess, each of the two players would try to capture the other party's Shuai or commander-in-chief in order to win the game. Likewise in the movie, everyone is vying agressively for the most powerful position of big brother in order to control the underworld. Apart from power struggle, the theme of brotherhood also plays an essential role in the film.

Production has started and it seems that Duo Shuai's English title is Fatal Move.

Wu Jing plays Sammo Hung's assistant who is a very capable fighter. While Wu Jing has previously worked with Sammo Hung on SPL and Twins Mission, he never had a chance to come to blows with Sammo Hung. This time round, they'd eventually get to fight each other. Wu Jing is looking forward to their major battle, saying that Sammo Hung is very fast, really fast. Hmmm, what about Ken Lo, who's worked with Wu Jing on Fatal Contact and Invisible Target? Would Wu Jing cross fists with him too?

Video of the inaugural ceremony: http://ent.megajoy.c...802/31310.shtml

Pics: http://pic.ent.tom.c...4184-pid-6.html

credits to Elchay @ wu-jing.org

#37 Blacked_Blindfold

Blacked_Blindfold

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:48 AM

BELIEVE IT! HE IS SOOO CUTE!!! THE WAY HOW HE SMILE AND THE WAY HOW HIS EYE ARE SHAPED... SO CUTE!!!

#38 tikklles

tikklles

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 05:37 AM

wu jing is a great actor, and his personality just adds on, just have to like the guy...he is so hardworking..wish him the best luck...

#39 rulan

rulan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:54 AM

Posted Image

Wu Jing co-directs and stars in the action-packed crime thriller Legendary Assassin! For his directorial debut, the SPL and Fatal Contact star shares duties behind the camera with action director Nicky Lee Chung Chi, but onscreen, it's all Wu Jing's show. Portraying a cool and lethal hitman with a heart of gold, Wu Jing keeps action fans happy with a whole arsenal of bone-crunching martial arts moves and gravity-defying kicks and flips. Legendary Assassin saves the best for last with a dramatic, blowout finale which sees the action star single-handedly taking on a whole army of fighters.
After offing a mob boss hiding away at an outlying island village, legendary assassin Bo (Wu Jing) finds his getaway thwarted by an incoming typhoon that brings all boats to a standstill. Meanwhile, his mark's lackeys make it to the island on the last ferry. Stuck on the island, Bo encounters and saves a cute police officer (Celina Jade), and unexpectedly becomes the guest of honor at the local police station. But everything hits the ceiling fan when the dead body is discovered. The race is on as the triads cull the streets of the tiny island, and the big-city cops come rolling in. Bo manages to run circles around the pack, but then his new friends get pulled into the deadly game.

Legendary Assassin features supporting performances from newcomer Celina Jade, action veterans Ken Lo and Kara Hui, singer Alex Fong Lik Sun (Bullet & Brain), Mark Cheng (Invisible Target), Japanese actress Aoyama Noriko, plus comic relief masters Ronald Cheng, Lam Suet, Hui Siu Hung, Tin Kai Man, and Sammy Leung.

#40 kinghyng

kinghyng

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

As the subject, the software is full cracked, no limited and forever to be used.

If you need it, please email to: kelikeli@bk.ru

And we also have many other softwares, for example:

XTools Pro 9.1 Build 956 for ArcGIS Desktop
VSG.Avizo.v7.1.0.Win32_64
VSG.Avizo.v7.1.0.MacOSX
VSG.Avizo.v7.1.0.Linux32_64
Visualmill Premium 2012 7.0.0.91
Visage.Imaging.Amira.v5.4.3.Win32_64
TatukGIS.Editor.v4.2.1.9213
Systat v13.1 Win32_64
SVI.Pro.v2010.Win32
SolidWorks.Plastics.v2012.SP05.Win32_64
SolidCAM 2012 SP3 for SolidWorks 2009-2013 Multilanguage Win32_64
Simufact.Welding.v3.1.0-ISO
Siemens.PLM.NX.v8.5.0.&.English.Documentation.MacOS-ISO
Siemens PLM NX v8.5.0 Linux64-ISO
Schneider-Electric.Unity.Pro.XL.v7.0-ISO
Schlumberger GeoFrame 2012 Linux-ISO
Right Hemisphere SAP Visual Enterprise Author v7.0.2.65 Win32
Pulsonix v7.6
ProgeCAD.2013.Professional.v13.0.2.24
Process.Systems.Enterprise.gPROMS.v3.53
PRG Paulin v2011
Plexim.Plecs.Standalone.v3.3.3.for.Win32_64
Plexim.Plecs.Standalone.v3.3.3.for.MacOSX
Plexim.Plecs.Standalone.v3.3.3.for.Linux32_64
Plex.Earth.2.5.for.AutoCAD.v2012
PipelineStudio.v3.4.1
PGI.Workstation.Complete.v12.10.X64
PGI.Workstation.Complete.v12.10
PGI.Visual.Fortran.2010.v12.10.X64
PGI.Visual.Fortran.2010.v12.10.with.VS2010.Shell.X64
PGI.Visual.Fortran.2010.v12.10.with.VS2010.Shell
PGI.Visual.Fortran.2008.v12.10
PCI Geomatica 2013 Win32_64
Pansystem 2012 v4.0.4
Origin.Pro.v9.0.Win32_64
Optimized.Gas.Treating.ProTreat.v5.0
Neotec WELLFLO v8.1.6-ISO
MSC.Sinda.v2012.2-ISO
MSC.Simxpert.v2012-ISO
MSC.Patran.v2012.2.Win32_64-ISO
MSC.Nastran.v2012.2-ISO
MSC.Nastran.v2012.2.Linux32_64-ISO
MSC.Marc.v2012.1.Classic-ISO
MSC.Adams.v2012.1.3.Win32_64-ISO
MSC Sinda 2012
MSC SimXpert 2012-ISO
MSC Marc (Mentat) 2012.1-ISO
Movicon 11.3
MilkShape.3D.1.8.4
Microsurvey InCAD 2013 for AutoCAD 2013 Win32_64
Mentor.Graphics.ModelSIM.SE.v10.1c.Win32_64-ISO
Mentor Graphics PADS PCB 9.5-ISO
MECA.StackDes.v4.37.Win32
MachSim For Mastercam X6 MU2 Win32_64
Logopress3 2012 SP1.4.2 for SolidWorks 2012-2013
JMCampbell.GCAP.v8.3.0.Win32
ITI SimulationX v3.5
Interpex.IX2D.GM.v1.03
InfoLytica.ElecNet v7.13
iMold v11 SP3 Premium for SolidWorks 2011-2013 Win32_64
ICEM.Surf.v4.11.Win32_64-ISO
IAR Embedded Workbench for AVR v6.12.1 Full
Guthrie.CAD.Viewer.QA.CAD.v10.A.17
Guthrie QA-CAD v10A.13
Gulf.Publishing.Company.Est$Pro.v4.0
Golden Software Grapher v10.0.520
GlobalCAD.Terrain.2013.v1.2
GlobalCAD.Symbols.Pack.1.2.3.4.v2013
GlobalCAD.Schedule.2013.v1.2
GlobalCAD.Exchange.2013.v1.2
Forward v2.71
ESRI ArcGIS Dekctop 10.1-ISO
ESI.Vibro-Acoustic.One.2010.5.Win32_64-ISO
ESI.Nova.2010.Win32_64-ISO
ESI.Foam-X.2010.Win32-ISO
Eplan Pro Panel v2.2 Win32
Eplan PPE v2.2 Win32
Eplan Electric P8 v2.2 Win32
ECS.Femfat.v5.0.Win32_64
ECS.Femfat.LAB.v3.0z
DynaRoad 5.3
DevCad.Cam.Pro.v2.02b
DeskArtes.Sim.Expert.v10.0.0.17.Win32_64
DeskArtes.Dimensions.Expert.v10.0.0.17.Win32_64
DeskArtes.3Data.Expert.v10.0.0.17.Win32_64
Delcam.PowerShape.2013.SP4.Update.Win32_64
Delcam.FeatureCAM.v2013.R1.SP2-ISO
Delcam.FeatureCAM.v2012.R3.SP6-ISO
CurveExpertPro.v1.6.5.Win32
Cimatron E 10.0 SP2 P6 Update Only Win32
Cedrat.Motor-CAD v4.10
Cedrat Flux 11.1
Carlson SurvPC 2.61
Carlson SurvCE 2.61
Carlosn SurvGNSS v2.88
CADRE Profiler v2.4.0.0002
CADRE Pro 6 v6.5.2.0008
CADRE Geo 6 v6.2.0.0004
CADRE Flow v3.0.2.0002
CADfix v8.1 Win32_64
Cadence SPB v16.6 WinALL-ISO 5CD
Bentley.ProStructures.V8i.(SELECTseries 4).v08.11.04.52
Bentley StormCAD V8i 08.11.02.75
AxStream.v3.2.1.4.Win64
Autodesk.Simulation.MoldFlow.Synergy.2013.Win32_64-ISO
ANSYS Products v14.5 Final-ISO 4DVD
Ansoft Links v6.01 Update Only
AgiSoft Photoscan Pro 0.9.0 build 1542 Win32_64
Accelrys Materials Studio 6.0-ISO
3DQuickPress 5.3.2 Update Only Win32_64
3DQuickPress.V5.3.2 for solidworks
Accelrys.Materials.Studio.v6.0
Alibre.Design.Expert.2012.v14.0.4.14056
ANSYS.PRODUCTS.V14.5
AUTODESK.SIMULATION.MOLDFLOW.CAD.DOCTOR.2013
AUTODESK.SIMULATION.MOLDFLOW.DESIGN.LINK.2013
AUTODESK.SIMULATION.MOLDFLOW.INSIGHT.ULTIMATE.V2013
AUTODESK.SIMULATION.MOLDFLOW.SYNERGY.V2013
AVEVA.PDMS.V12SP4
AxStream_3.2.1.4 X64
AxStream_3.2.1.4 X86+X64
Bentley.StormCAD.V8i (SELECTseries 2) 08.11.02.75
Cadence.IUS.V11.1 linux(X86+X64)
CADRE Analytic collection CADRE Pro v6.5.2.0008,CADRE Flow v3.0.2.0002,CADRE Geo v6.2.0.0004,CADRE Profiler v2.4.0.0002
Dassault.Systemes.ICEM.Surf.V4.11
DeskArtes.3Data.Expert.v10.0.0.17
DeskArtes.Dimensions.Expert.v10.0.0.17
DeskArtes.Sim.Expert.v10.0.0.17
DynaRoad.v5.3.0.15757
ECS_FEMFAT_LAB_V3.0z
ECS_FEMFAT_V5.0
ESI Vibro-Acoustic One 2010.5
GE.Energy.GateCycle.V6.00SP2
Gulf.Publishing.Company.Est$Pro.v4.0
Interpex.IX2D.GM.v1.03
ITI.SimulationX.V3.5
MECA.StackDes.v4.37
Microstran.v8.21.110530
MicroSurvey.inCAD.2013.v13.1.0.0
MSC.ADAMS.V2012.1.3
MSC.MARC.V2012.1
MSC.NASTRAN.V2012.2
MSC.PATRAN.V2012.2
MSC.SIMXPERT.V2012
MSC.SINDA.V2012.2
NI.Developer.Suite.2012
Paulin.Research.Group.V2011(contain FEPIPE6.5,Nozzle8.5)
PCI.Geomatica.V2013
ProgeCAD.2013.Professional.v13.0.2.24
ProSim.Plus.v1.9.20.0
Prosoft.Flow.Pro.v2.1
Prosoft.Flow.Pro.v2.1
RISA-2D.V11.0
RISA-3D.V10.0
RISABase.V2.0
RISAConnection.V2.0
RISAFloor.V6.0
RISAFoot.V4.0
RISAFoundation.V4.0