AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

[Philippines] Kristine Hermosa

kristine hermosa

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
86 replies to this topic

#1 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

.:"Cute China Doll":.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 05:04 PM

Posted Image

Name: Kristine Hermosa

Birthday: September 09, 1983

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 100 lbs.

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Nationality: Filipino

Sisters: Kathleen (elder), Maxine (younger)

Favorite Color: Pink

Favorite Food: Spanish and Filipino Food

Favorite Activity: Swimming, Horseback riding

Favorite Actor/Actress: Steven Seagal, Julia Roberts

Favorite Music/Musician: Pop, Spice Girls

Favorite Show/Film: Gimik!, Pretty Woman

Endorses:
* Happee
* Talk 'N Text
* Illustrazio
* Head & Shoulders Shampoo
* Maxi Peel, ABE (College of Business)
* Street Jeans

Chosen as: "Female Endorser of the Year" (2002)

Teen Programs:
* Ang TV
* Kaybol
* Gimik
* Flames

Sitcom:
* Richard Loves Lucy

Drama Series:
* Sana'y Wala ng Wakas
* Pangako Sa 'Yo
* Munting Paraiso
* Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako

Variety Shows:
* ASAP Mania

Ads:
* Cinderella's Naf Naf
* Bunny Jeans
* Mr.Donut

Movies:
* Mahal na Kung Mahal
* Nagbibinata
* Pera o Bayong
* Hey, Babe
* Nag-iisang Ikaw
* Forevermore
* Trip
* Dugong Aso
* Hostage
* Ngayong Nandito Ka

Edited by elizabeth_j18, 31 January 2004 - 07:08 PM.

#2 gEmBoReE

gEmBoReE

been busy with life

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1018 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 04:38 PM

I just saw these screencaps from ASAP mania show. Enjoy

http://a3.cpimg.com/...2-025801C2-.jpg
http://a4.cpimg.com/...9-025801C2-.jpg
http://a5.cpimg.com/...6-025801DA-.jpg
http://a6.cpimg.com/...4-025801C2-.jpg

Thanks to voyforum: Sanay Wala Nang Wakas

#3 Guest_hynekken_*

Guest_hynekken_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2004 - 06:33 AM

better for her to do commercials than act. she's pretty but she has to take more acting lessons to improve herself.

#4 peachy8

peachy8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 09:51 AM

she really went to augment her breasts??????

i dont know if she under go the breast augmentation, but it was an issue before.

#5 Guest_[Joanne]_*

Guest_[Joanne]_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2004 - 03:52 AM

Diether, Kristine Hermosa
disliked each other on sight
Posted: 11:22 PM (Manila Time) | Mar. 30, 2004
By Jocelyn Valle
Inquirer News Service

Bad impression

THE NEWEST television coupling of Diether Ocampo and Kristine Hermosa started as intense dislike for each other.

This is what the couple admitted to Inquirer Entertainment during a press visit on the set of their drama series.

"When you don't really know her, you'll have a bad impression of her," said Diether.

"Siya rin, feeling n'ya ang gwapo-gwapo n'ya (Same with him; he acts as if he's very handsome)," was Kristine's quick retort. "But all of that changed when we started working closely together."

Even if the two are not involved with anybody at present, both do not see a future where they would fall in love with each beyond "Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas" in Macabebe, Pampanga.

Sparks

"For me, there should be sparks between me and the guy that I like. There are still no sparks between me and Diether," Kristine confessed.

She confided that she only felt sparks with Jericho. Among the men she has been linked to, it was only Jericho who became her boyfriend, says Kristine.

But she's not lacking in suitors. There's a guy from Cebu who has been ardently pursuing Kristine for four years now. But the actress claimed that she's not inclined to plunge into a relationship yet.

"Right now, I'm single and happy. I'm more careful now in getting into a relationship. I got so hurt from the last one with Echo (Jericho's pet name). It's so hard for me now to trust again. I don't want to cry again," says Kristine.

Kristine's and Jericho's love team was launched in 2001 in the soap "Pangako sa 'Yo." In their second movie together, "Ngayong Nandito Ka," Fil-Austrian model-turned-actress and host Cindy Kurleto played the other woman in the couple's love story. Cindy was also said to have been the reason for the couple's breakup.

Although Jericho and his reported current ladylove, Cindy Kurleto, have not publicly admitted their romance, Kristine believes the two are an item.

Motivation

"That's why there's no reconciliation between us," she said. "And there's peace in my life now."

The heartbreak has served as Kristine's motivation in her acting. She's not affected by the entry of Angelika in "Sana'y Wala nang Wakas," who was also Jericho's girlfriend before she entered the picture.

"We're not close because we haven't done a scene together. I really hope that it will happen soon," she said.

Kristine is also doing a movie opposite Aga Muhlach, where she plays a "runaway bride" who finds solace while on a cruise. This is a big opportunity for Kristine to prove that she's ready for solo stardom. Apart from swapping dramatic lines with Aga, she also has several kissing scenes with him.

"I don't know how many. We've only done one," she says. "I always feel uncomfortable in kissing scenes. I would shake because of nervousness."

Source:http://www.inq7.net/ent/2004/mar/31/ent_4-1.htm

#6 Guest_[Joanne]_*

Guest_[Joanne]_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2004 - 03:53 AM

Eye-opener

Like Kristine, co-star Diether is hesitant to get involved. In fact, he saw himself in the character Jack Nicholson played in the romantic comedy "Something's Gotta Give." He admitted that he can even relate to Nicholson's line to a heartbroken Diane Keaton: "I don't know how to be a boyfriend."

Diether called the statement an "eye-opener."

He explained: "I acted as if I was committed in a relationship but I was not really."

Diether was obviously referring to a past dalliance that turned into a non-romance.

He admitted that he was also affected by the scene where Nicholson's lothario character, Harry Sanborn, is slapped whenever he meets his many ex-girlfriends, except for Marin (Amanda Peet), who plays Keaton's daughter in the film.

Coy

"I got scared when I watched the movie because I felt that I would end up like him, who was already old when he finally fell in love," Diether told Inquirer Entertainment.

He turned coy when asked his age and refuses to divulge how old he is. But in the Talent Center's page in the ABS-CBN web site, Diether's birthday is listed as July 19, 1976, making him 27 years old.

This makes the actor, band member and businessman four decades younger than Nicholson's Harry, who is 63 in the movie, and 67 in real life.

Diether also declined to talk about his past relationships. But he said he's unattached at the moment. His eyes disappear into slits as his dimples show in full splendor when he is asked about his rumored girlfriend, Andrea Bautista, a chinky-eyed beauty with deep dimples on her cheeks.

He claimed that he and Sen. Ramon Revilla's daughter have been friends long before he entered show business. He added says he doesn't have a problem with Andrea's family, contrary to what has been reported before. In fact, he has campaigned for her actor-brother and senatorial candidate, Bong Revilla Jr., in Cavite, where Diether also hails from.

Reluctant soap star

"Only time can tell on what's going to happen between me and her," he said, stressing that it's very important for him to have an inspiration. He said he's determined more than ever to excel in his profession. He might be involved in several enterprises like a water-refilling station, a publishing company and a fitness center, but show business is still his top priority, says Diether.

Diether admitted he was initially reluctant to act in a soap opera again. A few years ago, he starred in the afternoon soap, "Recuerdo de Amor." But the chance to work anew with the director and the production team of his past show made him accept the offer.

"Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas" was supposed to be a vehicle for the successful Kristine Hermosa-Jericho Rosales tandem. But the storyline took some serious twists and turns, and now Jericho (as Christian) is paired with Angelika de la Cruz (Mary Ann), while Kristine (Ara) cozies up with Diether (Leo).

Source:http://www.inq7.net/ent/2004/mar/31/ent_4-2.htm

#7 Guest_[Joanne]_*

Guest_[Joanne]_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2004 - 04:10 AM

Co-stars affected
by Jericho-Cindy LQs
Posted: 10:57 PM (Manila Time) | Apr. 26, 2004
Inquirer News Service

A MASSEUSE who used to work in a well-known haven of celebrities for their "vanity rituals" disclosed that her former boss has sexually harassed most of the staff. There was even a time when one lady employee could not hack it anymore so she ran out of the establishment crying and didn't bother to get her stuff. I wonder if the star clients of the said "haven" have any inkling that the very person they entrust with their body for "shaping and maintenance" might end up abusing it. For them, "an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure" is not just another cliché.

One of ABS-CBN's young stars lamented that he and his co-stars could no longer take the way Jericho Rosales and Cindy Kurleto try to hide their romance. They are wary to come out in the open to protect Echo's love team with Kristine Hermosa, which has a huge following. The actor sighs, "When we have taping with Echo, the whole cast is affected when Cindy and he have an LQ because wala siya sa mood sa (they aren't in the mood on the) set. We all have to adjust 'pag may tantrum na siya (when they have tantrums). What Echo wants, Echo gets. Poor Kristine, who has chosen to remain silent about the whole thing. Siguro, 'pag nag-expire na ang contract ni Echo sa ABS after a year, saka pa lang sila aamin ni Cindy na hindi naman talaga sila nag-break (Perhaps when Echo's contract with ABS-CBN expires after a year they'll admit they didn't break up)."

As I always say, love teams are usually just love schemes!

I'm glad that the nasty rumor linking KC Concepcion to Rico Blanco (of Rivermaya) has been snuffed out. How can any intimate relationship flourish between them when KC is based in Paris? The one who is really involved with a member of Rivermaya is Danica Sotto. She told me she is now happy with the band's drummer, Marc Escueta.

Reader's Corner

Hi Ms. Dolly,

I would just like to add some info regarding ABS-CBN's unfair labor practice to their workers in the provinces. My friend, who is a DJ of one of ABS-CBN's regional stations, is facing even bigger problems compared with talents in Manila. Aside from the talent status (no regularization), he and other DJ's work underpaid seven days a week and even on holidays all year round without double pay or overtime pay. No 13th month pay or midyear bonus as compared with ABS-CBN regulars who get full and even extra benefits/privileges. He gets a salary of only P2,500 every payday. Their security guard (working under an agency) receives P3,000 or P3,500 every payday! It's so depressing my friend can't even save compared with ABS regulars in their station who get a salary ranging from P15K to P35K! His contract is take-it-or-leave-it, with terms mostly favorable to the network. My DJ friend confided in me after reading your column that's why I decided to write you in his behalf. I don't know if there's still hope for this hapless talent/workforce of ABS-CBN. You're right when you mentioned that upon entering any production room in ABS, you'll find their talents looking like zombies because of overwork and underpay. I think these people carry more of the burden to get the ratings and revenues that ABS-CBN is reaping both for TV and radio! I also agree that if ABS can pay their big stars and regulars well, why not give the same to all their talents. Otherwise, what's the use of the KAPAMILYA thing?

Sincerely yours,

Angel

For feedback e-mail friends_elpueblo@yahoo.com or dollyanne@truefaithband.com
Source:http://www.inq7.net/ent/2004/apr/27/ent_21-1.htm

#8 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 04 May 2004 - 07:27 PM

Kristine will migrate at Canada for good soon. She confirmed it at TV Patrol yesterday. It was also said that Michael Buble, who actually resides in Canada, is looking forward to it. I don't know if she's joking but she wanted to become a babysitter in Canada. She also said that she'll miss the life that she'll be leaving here.

About Jericho and Diet: She loves them both (as friends). ^_^'

Edited by elizabeth_j18, 04 May 2004 - 07:31 PM.

#9 Guest_[Joanne]_*

Guest_[Joanne]_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2004 - 05:12 AM

Kristine Hermosa
to quit show biz
Posted: 11:04 PM (Manila Time) | May 06, 2004
By Marinel R. Cruz
Inquirer News Service

Migration

WHEN actress Kristine Hermosa quits show biz in June or July this year, she might be leaving a brokenhearted man.

That man is Diether Ocampo, who the actress said is the closest person to her at the moment.

The actress will join her family to migrate to Canada.

During a press gathering in a Quezon City restaurant last Tuesday, Kristine promoted her latest film for Star Cinema, Director Laurentti Dyogi's "All My Life," in which the actress stars with Aga Muhlach.

But her conversation with the entertainment writers revolved around Diether, who might as well be her soul mate.

She told Inquirer Entertainment that "Diether and I have the same personality."

But just a few months ago, Kristine had insisted that there were "no sparks" between her and her "Sana'y Wala Ng Wakas" co-star.

Last Tuesday, Kristine changed her tune: "He's not all looks, Diet is also kind-hearted and very down-to-earth."

And how are they alike?

"In many ways," she said. "We're both quiet and simple, but very frank."

She said she and Diether get to hang out together a lot because of work.

"We're always together," Kristine said. "We work until 4 a.m. so we hardly have time for gimmick.

"But if I can, I watch his gigs," said the actress, referring to Diether's five-man alternative band "Blow."

"In fact, I love two of the songs in their album -- 'Fly with the Angels' and 'Last Breath,'" she said.

But Kristine refused to say whether she and Diether are now romantically involved.

"Ipaubaya n'yo na lang sa akin 'yon," was her request.

The two became close on the set of the soap series "Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas," which was originally conceptualized for Kristine and her former boyfriend Jericho Rosales. Diether, as well as Angelika dela Cruz, were later included in the cast.

"He's 28, almost seven years older than me," Kristine said. "I guess the age gap helped improve our relationship.

"Before we became close, I used to think of him as babaero (womanizer). Bad boy ang image nya. But I realized that people change."

Source:http://www.inq7.net/ent/2004/may/07/ent_1-1.htm

#10 Guest_[Joanne]_*

Guest_[Joanne]_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2004 - 05:16 AM

One more project

Kristine will turn 21 on Sept. 9. She said she plans to marry at 25, "or maybe earlier than that because I want to still be around to watch my children grow."

She said she prefers going out with older men "because they are more mature and think about their future. Younger guys only think about the present."

When she goes to Canada, Kristine plans to pursue a course in interior design or "anything related to the arts." She might also take up nursing "because there are many job opportunities for nurses there."

Kristine said her family plans to eventually live in Vancouver, which she described as "the perfect place for my parents when they get old."

How can someone as popular as Kristine just drop show biz in exchange for a new life in a country where she will be a nobody?

"I've been working non-stop since I was 12. To be perfectly honest, I don't want fame and popularity. It's just not me," Kristine explained.

But she admits that she would miss her work and friends in the Philippines even though she "can't wait to go to Canada and have a normal life there."

Kristine, however, still has to finish her contract with ABS-CBN. So she will return to the country after six months in Canada to fulfill her obligations. Under her contract, Kristine has to make one more film for Star Cinema.

In doing "All My Life," the actress confessed that she was worried about working with Aga.

"I was scared of the idea of working with such an intense actor as Aga," she admitted. "But doing the movie was really challenging even if I was worried that I might not be able to meet people's expectations."

Shot on board the luxury cruise ship Superstar Virgo, the movie took the cast and crew to scenic spots in Asia, like Singapore, Langkawi in Malaysia and Phuket in Thailand. It also cooped up the actors inside their cabins.

In the movie, Kristine plays Louie, a financial analyst who discovers on her wedding day that her intended groom had gotten another woman pregnant. Brokenhearted, she runs away and takes a luxury cruise. She meets Sam, played by Aga, an adventurous yachtsman, who teaches Louie that there is more to life than pain and suffering.

Source:http://www.inq7.net/ent/2004/may/07/ent_1-2.htm

#11 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 09:57 AM

"ALL MY LIFE" is now showing in movie theaters in the Philippines. Kristine's leading man in this movie is Aga Muhlach.

#12 elizabeth_j18

elizabeth_j18

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 24 May 2004 - 05:12 AM

Kristine isn't feeling well when she and Aga Muhlach guested at THE BUZZ yesterday. Must be due to her busy schedules promoting her latest movie, ALL MY LIFE, which most people who already have watched it says that it's really "kilig," endearing, that is.

Kristine is considered as one of the most prettiest faces in the Philippine entertainment industry so I think it's Jobert Sucaldito who asked the question if Kristine does has anyone with equally pretty looks as hers that she admires. She gave the likes of Zsa Zsa Padilla, Donita Rose and Dawn Zulueta.

She became embarassed when the hosts of the show asks about the kissing scenes and her being sexy in the film. But Aga is there to support her and actually the one who answered the questions for her. What a very protective gentleman! B)

When the hosts asked what the story is all about, Aga starts to tell the whole set of the story close to spoiling the viewers of the the film so Kristine put her hand to Aga's mouth to make him quiet. And everybody in the audience screamed and they were all "kilig!" Wehehe... :loool: Showbiz talaga!

#13 gEmBoReE

gEmBoReE

been busy with life

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1018 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 03:31 AM

Posted Image
http://img.photobuck.../diettin/08.jpg
http://img.photobuck.../diettin/09.jpg

courtesy of TV LAND

Posted Image
http://img.photobuck.../diettin/03.jpg
http://img.photobuck.../diettin/02.jpg

courtesy of TD LAND

Edited by tammiest, 05 December 2007 - 06:14 AM.
Merged Posts

#14 gEmBoReE

gEmBoReE

been busy with life

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1018 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 01:02 AM

our princess....

Click to enlarge:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2004 - 09:41 PM

She is in the movie Bcoz of U. With Diether Ocampo. Showing in the Philippines Nov. 17. It's trilogy of stories about love. Please watch it.

They were so cute when they guested in the Buzz.

#16 Guest_Guest_lana_*_*

Guest_Guest_lana_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2005 - 12:12 AM

aww......I miss seeing Tin onscreen on TV I hope that she would play Eden in Panday...I still like the ECHO-TIN tandem even if there not together in real life anymore. But no one can deny that her and Echo have sizziling chemistry on screen. but I wish her and diet the best. I just hope that her qand Echo would have another teleserye together and even another movie because their cdhemistry rocks! clapclap

#17 Ait Wang

Ait Wang

xoxo Mr Wang

• Forum Crew
  • 2259 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:40 AM

i'm hoping that Tin-tin gets to play the role of Eden in Panday because my whole body shiver seeing Echo and Tin together on screen.

#18 Guest_hamyline_*

Guest_hamyline_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2005 - 08:03 AM

:i agree with u.she is talented so there is a lot of chance for her to improve her serve

#19 Guests

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 01:51 AM

i've seen her already during the metro manila film fest parade.. and god!!! she's perfect! she's like an angel believe me! She's the most beautiful filipina i've ever seen in my entire life! :worship

#20 anoni

anoni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 02:45 PM

Kristine Hermosa

* Birth Date: September 29, 1983
* Birth Place: Quezon City, Philippines
* Birth Name: Kristine Hermosa Orille
* Height: 5'6"

Biography
Kristine Hermosa Orille is Filipina actress. Her father is indigenous Filipino and her mother is a Spanish mestiza. She has an older sister who was originally the one who dragged her to auditions in ABS-CBN. However, her sister failed to impress the judges in the first screening yet reluctant younger sister Kristine was suggested to audition due to her height and beautiful personality. Thought to be just another pretty face teenage actress, Kristine rose to fame in the TV series that catapulted her loveteam partnership with Jericho Rosales who latter became her real-life boyfriend in Pangako Sa 'Yo.

Years before her fame, Kristine started out as Baron Geisler's loveteam partner in Nagbibinata. Later on, she was casted in Sa Sandaling Kailangan Mo Ako. A weekly drama series together with Marvin Agustin. She garnered critical acclaim performances in this series as she was portraying a role almost more than five years older than her real age.

She was linked to Diether Ocampo until it became a real-life romance during the set of Sana'y Wala ng Wakas. Later, the two got married. The marriage pulled Kristine's fame down due to the fact that Diether, her other half, was given a bad boy imagery by the media. Also, their TV series together with her then real-life boyfriend Til Death Do Us Part was a major flop. In 2005, she was given the role of Luisa in the much-loved classic Gulong ng Palad together with new partner TJ Trinidad where she returned to the limelight after taking a break from acting in a TV series.

http://img58.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img58/6776/ssfeb0658on.jpg

http://img58.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img58/7914/gorgeous3lc.jpg

Kristine with Mick Foley and Diether Ocampo

http://img406.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img406/8725/micktindiet2zw.jpg
http://img357.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img357/107/cap3962bm.jpg
http://i32.photobuck...05-kristine.jpg

http://img144.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img144/8879/5z4mfb0bv.jpg

http://img371.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img371/9587/kristine083020051645312it.jpg
http://img398.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img398/4164/kristine0802200518129rl.jpg

Edited by tammiest, 05 December 2007 - 06:17 AM.
New AF-Rule: Max. 3 Pictures Per Post; please leave the rest as normal links-- thank you! :)

#21 anoni

anoni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 10:15 AM

Pretty! She's also a very good actress.
She is the lead actress in the series Pangako SaYo (My Promise unto You/The Promise) which became very popular.
She's also the lead in Sana'y Wala ng Wakas and Gulong ng Palad.

#22 anoni

anoni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:31 AM

She has a new TV Series with Diether Ocampo. It will be shown in the Philippines on the last quarter of this year or on the 1st quarter of 2007.

#23 anoni

anoni

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:07 PM

More pictures guys!!!!

:iloveyou:

http://img390.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img390/8923/kristine32rt.jpg

Kristine Hermosa (Off-Cam Gulong ng Palad)

Posted Image

Edited by tammiest, 05 December 2007 - 06:19 AM.
Removed broken [img] tags :)

#24 bearcuddlers

bearcuddlers

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 07:57 AM

she'svery pretty and great actress ^_^' i loved pangako sa yo. but i liked her tandem with diether ocampo the best

Edited by bearcuddlers, 04 September 2006 - 08:01 AM.

#25 Yah

Yah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:34 AM

I love her.... :iloveyou: :yeah :iloveyou:

Here some pic..... :iloveyou:

http://img158.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img158/483/tinpict3iw3cq.jpg

http://img135.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img135/8390/24569261164083l2ll.jpg

http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img137/9902/dt1py.jpg

http://img85.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img85/7405/ara3dk0.jpg
http://img179.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img179/3039/ara11cw5.jpg

Edited by tammiest, 05 December 2007 - 06:31 AM.
New AF-Rule: Max. 3 Pictures Per Post; please leave the rest as normal links-- thank you! :)

#26 ennaoj_yoshioka

ennaoj_yoshioka

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:11 AM

i personally think this girl is becoming more gorgeous nowadays..i even think she's way prettier than Kim Tae Hee, one of the most popular Korean celebs in terms of beauty but of course Kristine and others can never beat SONG HYE KYO..
honestly, nobody can! Not sure of Kristine and KTH's acting abilities, though i've seen them both in a lot series already

#27 parvati26

parvati26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 02:40 AM

:iloveyou: i like her..she's definitely gorgeous..so beautiful esp. in person...she's doing a soap with diether to be shot in malaysia (parts of it)...but most fans want her to hook up again with jericho so maybe she'll also have another soap with jericho...

#28 parvati26

parvati26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:01 AM

here's kristine's latest soap..with angelika...to be shown in october in kapamilya channel

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 parvati26

parvati26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:27 PM

kristine's leading man will be TJ Trinidad,same guy in Gulong ng Palad

i'm excited to watch this series...

#30 parvati26

parvati26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 12:10 PM

YES,DIET AND KRISTINE GOT MARRIED..if u can call it that..they got married in secret and there were some problems with their application for marriage..and the date...

Kristine has already filed for nullity of their marriage, not annulment,they say it's different..
nullity in the sense that there was no marriage that took place..

in anullment,they said that u got married but then u want to dissolve it...

that's what diether said...correct me if i'm wrong...i read that in PEP..hehehe

i am confused with the status of this two...hehe

#31 Callisto

Callisto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 06:14 PM

^
It's okay. Correct me if i'm wrong but is Angelika DeLa Cruz pregnant because she look a little heavy and wearing bigger clothes.

#32 parvati26

parvati26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 06:39 AM

hehe,no,angelika's not pregnant,she just has a hard time maintaining her weight...
so sometimes she's slim,sometimes she's a bit chubby...

but i think now she's slim 'cos being with kristine in a teleserye is no small feat..given the fact that kristine has always been slim and sexy...they will always be compared...

both of them are great actresses so their teleserye will be a hit...

#33 parvati26

parvati26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:28 AM

i reside in the Philippines :) and a fan of Kristine hermosa... :D

Prinsesa ng Banyera will be shown on weekdays every afternoon...now,that really sucks,i wish it will air on primetime... <_<

#34 Callisto

Callisto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:50 AM

Cool!, I'm a fan of hers too. To bad i won't be able to catach the new series as i'm staying in Singapore. Right now, my tv channel is replaying Pangako Sayo. Do you prefer Jericho Rosales and Diet as her lover in television??.

For me, i choose Diet because he's Tin leading man in real life. Is Jericho still dating Heart Evangelista??.

#35 parvati26

parvati26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 09:51 AM

i prefer jericho paired with kristine more than diet-tin tandem..yes,jericho is still dating heart..
you can watch in youtube if u don't have tfc access there in singapore...there are so many kapamilya subscribers uploading the series of abs-cbn...just wait for it to be shown in oct.8,after that,u can check it in youtube...hehe

yesterday in the BUZZ:
Posted Image

Lately, it seems as if Kristine Hermosa has been getting a lot from various publications and internet articles regarding her personal life. But what exactly is Kristine Hermosa going through now? Is she currently happy?

A blooming Kristine attests that she is. She's happy with her career now, and shares that she doesn't want to compete with other actresses, as it just adds additional pressure to her work. "Honestly, Tito Boy hindi ako nakikipagkarera, ayoko 'yung ganon...mabigat magtrabaho 'pag nakikipagkompetensya ka," she says. She also has an upcoming soap, entitled, "Prinsesa ng Banyera"!

In regards to her love life, she shares that she and her boyfriend Diether Ocampo are currently in temporary separation, to sort things out within themselves. However, she assures us that she's okay. "Never naman nag-stop tumibok ang puso ko, siya pa rin, Tito Boy," she shares. Of course, having an arrangement such as a temporary separation can also be hard, but kristine remains positive. "Hindi maiiwasan na minsan matakot ako, pero kung kami, kami talaga."

Things are also doing great with her family, and although they may encounter problems along the way, they always manage to smooth things out. "Mahal namin si Kristine," Mommy Mai, Kristine's mother, attests. Also, just last August, their whole family went to Hong Kong to visit their father, an engineer who's based there.
Posted Image

Edited by parvati26, 01 October 2007 - 09:54 AM.

#36 aminosity

aminosity

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:55 AM

i personally think this girl is becoming more gorgeous nowadays..i even think she's way prettier than Kim Tae Hee, one of the most popular Korean celebs in terms of beauty but of course Kristine and others can never beat SONG HYE KYO..
honestly, nobody can! Not sure of Kristine and KTH's acting abilities, though i've seen them both in a lot series already

For me, KC Conception and Marian Rivera's beauty is better than Song Hye Gyo's. But yeah, they're all super beauties.

#37 parvati26

parvati26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:24 AM

callisto:no,that's not her family members,that's the cast of Prinsesa ng Banyera,the guy beside kristine is TJ trinidad,her leading man, on her right is angelika..then rafael...

you can check out the teaser on youtube...

#38 Callisto

Callisto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:43 PM

Bummer!! :noclue. Sorry about that. I didn't look close enough. This thread is going really slow.....its seems only parvati26 and me are only one who making an effort....which make me wonder,is Tin popularity going down?? or there's just not to many fans of her???........

Edited by Callisto, 03 October 2007 - 01:44 PM.

#39 Callisto

Callisto

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:18 PM

Oh by the way, parvati do you know what's the name of the song in Sanay wala nang wakas whereby Angelika was karaoke(singing) in her home.It's a very fun and upbeat song. I briefly remember it goes something like "I ya yai ya....ya yai ya ya yai". I absolutely love that song!!. Couldn't get it out of my head.

#40 parvati26

parvati26

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 04:34 AM

actually,kristine has many threads in other websites so many fans post there...and hardly here..i only post here 'coz it's not as slow as other forums wherein i wait forever just to download..

i don't know what angelika sang that time,it's been so long since i watched SWNW...but if u can give me the lyrics i might remember...