AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Ever have a crush on someone who u never talk to?

137 replies to this topic

#1 mandrew

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:28 AM

Has anyone ever had a crush on someone but never talked to them????

Just wondering if i'm the only weird person that is like that lolz... I have a crush on this girl ... like a huge crush that i keep to myself.... but never talked to her.... lolz....

#2 Staticsmile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:31 AM

There are many people have a crush on someone but never talk to them. It happened to me before but after a few days, its gone.

#3 YoungMasterQ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:06 AM

yea man i had..i rmemba changin school and i sew this girl in my class..which i had interest but never had a chance to talk to her..

never really had a real conversation until liek WEEEEEEKS later...

#4 grapeacide

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:26 AM

I had a crush on someone that I never talked to before. And then when I started talking to them, I didn't like them anymore. Sometimes it's better to just leave things be.

#5 jadedreams27

TVB fanatic #1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:59 AM

Yup, but it's only if I see him. I only see the guy like once every semester when he passes by around campus. Never talked to him, and probably never will have an opportunity too either lol.

#6 hks

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 05:48 AM

ur not the only one bro. i had a crush on a girl and i never talked to her. she also made fun of me once and thats it.

#7 六月的雨

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 05:57 AM

View Postmandrew, on Sep 22 2006 8 28 PM, said:

Has anyone ever had a crush on someone but never talked to them????

Just wondering if i'm the only weird person that is like that lolz... I have a crush on this girl ... like a huge crush that i keep to myself.... but never talked to her.... lolz....

Yeah I had one, then I talked to her and realized, her voice annoys me :lmao:.

#8 Michelle.

Reita is my kind of bassist ^^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 05:58 AM

Yupp that's happening to me rite now!
Met him at summer school but never got a chance to talk to him... =[
So ya... still missing him and I swear if I ever get to see him again, I'll go like, "Hey I remember u from summer school~"
Ok sounds lame but w/e
My best friend, who went to school with me also likes him, and she saw him at this mall and she only said hi to him. *bonks her head* T_T

#9 new kid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:04 AM

yea happens to everyone. i remember one time when she finally talked to me and found out her voice was squeaky lol. When she actually talked to me the first time she was blushing so hard and smiling....i think she even maybe had a crush on me.

#10 candy.rain

Shazz

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:09 AM

yeah i did.. a few years ago. of course it never went anywhere.

#11 xx_B00

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:02 AM

naw never happen to me before, i mostlyy go for guys that i talk to a lot i dont know whyy but yeaa
but i knew some guys that liked me but i NEVER hardlyy even talk to them n i found it weirdd..like wa do theyy see in me if they dont really know me unless they stalk me which will be kinda freakkyy D:

#12 baby.flakes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 11:58 AM

lols same.. there were these guys that i had no clue of and someone tells me they like me and i just wonder they don't know me what do they even like abt me so... welps those days were long gone =)

#13 ::PoOrLoStSouL::

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 01:40 PM

^ lol 3 yrs wow thats hella long time O____o
i have tooo....its been 1.5yrs - i see him around campus all the time for the past 1.5yrs we've always done some subject together so thats why
i dunno if i'll see him again next yr tho so by the end of this yr i'm seriously gonna talk to him~! so i dont regreT~~!

#14 Dark Cabbage

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 01:49 PM

Ah...cherish the moment. I have a friend who used to have a crush on this girl in the same year level. Never dared talk to her, so I got sort of annoyed and created a chance for him to talk to her. One conversation and he ended up not liking her anymore. No idea what happened. He never told me, but he still hasn't forgiven me for setting them up. Anyway, it's only normal for people to develop crush on others they have not talked to. A crush is a beautiful feeling though, so as I've said, you should cherish it. I've had a crush once, but on someone whom I've spoken to already. We started going out and I'm beginning to regret it :crying:

#15 mandrew

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:22 PM

yea its one of those things.... that might remain a crush forever, but when i look back... i'm like, damn i wish i approach her... oh wells, memories at least....

#16 meteorangela

chau chau ♡ 小方

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:59 AM

yep, i thnk it's pretty much a common thing among most people!!
i have a lot of crushes on many boys, usually at my work - the lifeguards, especially. though i know nothing is every going to happen between us, they are just eyecandy :P

#17 *sOLaCe*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 01:29 AM

yeap yeap..i had a crush on a school mate for quite some time but i never talked to him before..but things got sorted out in the end. hehe

#18 B-r-i-a-n305

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 02:40 AM

lol its not weird alot of people feel the same way. I felt the same way towards a girl that just recently came into one of my classes.

• Guests

Posted 25 September 2006 - 04:17 AM

absolutely, and fantasies as well :D
I believe in love at first sight and it happened to me many times

#20 E_Long

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:25 AM

it happened to me once.. i had always wanted to talk to him but chickened out at d end.. well i guess i would never had a chance to speak with him as he had got himself a girlfriend.. *sigh

#21 dragon51013

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 11:31 AM

lol having crushes on girls i dunt kno happens to me everyday lol but then its gone the next day tho unless i see them again

#22 Waigin

Star Trek fan

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:56 PM

You`re not the only one. It did happen to me and I never talk to that girl. It`s a normal thing. Otherwise, we all are weird!!!!!!

#23 bun mui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:16 PM

Crushes happen to everyone when they are young. go and speak to her. she might feel the same way about you too.

#24 etiologic

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:08 PM

use to but not anymore. But happens to everyone. It's called your unicorn, viewable but not touchable. Once touchable, it disappears.

#25 litomizperfect

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:02 PM

yeah i did have a crush on this guy that i never realli talked to before but then after a while i got over them. Now i tend to talk to the guys that i like becuase it helps you know them better and for a way for them to notice you and you never know.. maybe they'll like you bac xD

#26 kaysha

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 11:24 PM

of course!! I used to like soooo many guys >.< I used to go for looks, but now its more like personality then looks...but i look at physical features first. Then i'll talk to him hahaha... if he has crappy personality, then bye bye!! hahaha

#27 daffyli510

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 01:38 AM

she must be very pretty for you to have a crush on her. well it happens to everyone i guess. lols

#28 krazyAznboi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 02:11 AM

of course! i like this girl that isn't in the same grade as i am...but i'll never see her again since i changed school T_T

#29 Serval

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 03:10 AM

haha definately. usually those crushes are shorter imo. but i feel like everyone has those. it's one of those more...physical attractions since obviously you dont know anything else about em. lol. :D

#30 yanyan2003

Ariel & Hu Ge Always

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 04:21 AM

haha, yea. tat's definitely true. i have this crush on this guy, but it's mainly becuase he's really cute. never talked to him ever, and i doubt i ever will.

#31 4u2nv

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 04:42 AM

Not sure if its really a crush... but at times.. I have a tendency to wanna figure out a girls personaliy that I've never spoken to... gets me so interested that I get anxiouos =/

#32 Mels

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:29 AM

Well I HAD a crush who went to my church, and i'm kinda shy, especially you know ,he's a CRUSH. We barely talk. We say hi, and chat on MSN, but that's it. He's never considered me as a friend at all or anything. But I still kept crushing him. But then i got a bf, he got a gf. All good. Still kinda wish we were closer of friends. I still kinda like him abit. But then ,we STILL barely talk. So I guess technically, i DONT talk to him much.

#33 starduzt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 12:07 PM

...yah, but this kind of crush doesn't last, and well, thinking about it, we don't even know his character if we don't even talk to him, so its something like lust...

#34 mr johnny lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:12 PM

I used to be like this all time when I was at school but not really now, I tend to like people after speaking to em. Although I did work with a girl when I was working at the Ryder Cup in Ireland, I did speak to her but just general chit chat like what she does or just work related stuff, I wouldn't say I got on really well with her but as I was working with her, you I had to talk to her really. Now I've come back, I've realised how much I really like her and I'm probably never see her again as she's from Ireland, I didn't get any contact details off her which I am really regretting now, just an e-mail wouldn't done because there's no point getting her mobile if she's gonna be in a different country, it'd cost way to much. As stalkerish as this sound, I've been looking round the net to see if there's anyway of finding her.

#35 Munyi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 02:10 PM

yes i have... but my friends made me talk to him... only it was like hi... *awkwardness* then i have to ome up with convo which i cant... and i say really stupid things... then yeah...
its weird... but according to my friend this guy also like me ... but it was too late... cos now i dislike him...

#36 mandrew

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 04:17 PM

hahah nice stories everyone.... has anyone crushed on a TV star?

I'm currently crushing on the chick from My Date With a Vampire... Joey Meng... she's a cutie who wears like a mini almost every episode :P and inside her cool exterior she's sweet...

#37 palapa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 04:27 PM

you are not alone out there pal ...

and i bet there are more like you ....

i am one of them as well

#38 Indogurl05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 04:30 PM

of course!! i used to like this guy at my school.. like literally like him so much... but i don't talk to him, i talk to his friends tho.. hahaha~ i used to like him for a year or so.. until he graduates.. and till i move, i never talk to him... he is just a guy that is nice to look at.. hahhaa~ whenever i see him, it would make my day.. gosh i miss him now.. T_T

#39 mr johnny lee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 06:57 PM

Ha, didn't think about, I'm sure everyone fancies someone famous cos that's having a crush on someone you've never spoken to. I have quite a big crush on Elisha Cuthbert :blush

Anyway, further to an earlier comment, I did find that girl while trawling through the internet.

Edited by mr johnny lee, 02 October 2006 - 06:58 PM.

#40 risumonki9

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 03:52 AM

Oh. Of course. Many times I had crush on a guy that I didn't know their name... but eventually I made an effort to find out and talk to them :)

I think it's normal to have a crush on someone without talking to them because that's the initial physical attraction.
But make sure that you either keep it as a crush and never talk to them OR you make the effort to go meet them. Beceause if you keep crushing on them for a long time you might start to have made a fictional personality and when you meet her and realize she is totally different you might be very disappointed or upset.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users