What is HADURI?

8 replies to this topic

#1 kaysha

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:37 AM

I see people taking webcam pics/animations and on it, it has a Haduri sign. I was just wondering what this is, and how i can get it.

LOL i know this isnt all true, but most people that take pics with Haduri are soooooo pretty/cute!!!! i wonder why! lol

#2 Crayon Shin-chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:18 AM

I am not sure... but isn't Haduri some webcam program? Check www.haduri.com and there is a download section where you can d/l the program.

#3 87ers

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:31 PM

LoL, that would have been the first thing I thought of doing if I wanted to find out about a website.

#4 -=kirsten=-

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 04:50 PM

i have this program but i have no idea how to make other stuffs work. can anyone make a tutorial out of it? i am dying to know how it works.

here are some captures:

from the option: Haduri Photo
http://img84.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img84/1304/hd1yx9.jpg

from the option: Ganpyeon Chalyeong
http://img137.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img137/472/hd2bv2.jpg

from the option: Jidaeroo Chalyeong
http://img84.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/img84/3932/hd3to0.jpg

I'm sorry if my romanization sucks. i'm not that good at romanizing korean. I hope someone can help~

#5 cutie_bratz14

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:27 AM

Oh! I used Haduri!
Haduri is a Korean software .. webcam program .. that lets you take pictures/gifs and put special effects in it ..
lol and this is the software that most uhljjangs use ... uhljjang or best face...they are kinda like internet celebrities

i can't give you an understandable tutorial though cause i just played around with it until i got to know on how to use it .. yes playing around is the best way to knowing this software .. just like photoshop ..

#6 totzphilippines

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:43 AM

oto sim nika ,hi this is benj from the philippines i wonder how haduri woks because it is so cool seeing those GIF. photos on the web i wonder how to install that program can anyone help me?
i know the website it is www.haduri.com but i cant understand korean thats my problem>>>>
huhuhuhuhuh :crying:

oto sim nika ,hi this is benj from the philippines i wonder how haduri woks because it is so cool seeing those GIF. photos on the web i wonder how to install that program can anyone help me?
i know the website it is www.haduri.com but i cant understand korean thats my problem>>>>

#7 Jennipho1991

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:17 PM

omg yeah i was wondering the same thing cause i had some myspace friends that used this software. haha and they were cutee too..

#8 thewonderbegins

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 03:28 PM

I've never used Haduri before but I know you can make .GIFs with it and alot of Korean Ulzzangs use it for their photos.

There's a tutorial on Soompi on how to use it for those that want to know...
http://www.soompi.com/forums/lofiversion/i...php/t79171.html

#9 beckyXD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:57 AM

totzphilippines, on 09 May 2007 - 03:43 AM, said:

umm use google translater thing...thats wut i did (:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users