AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Nicholas Tse & Cecilia Cheung got married!

93 replies to this topic

#1 JptDotCom

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:09 PM

I saw their pictures on newspaper and watched headlines at tvb...wow!!

Nicholas told the press he is finally married with Cecilia while they were in philippines...

For me, Nicholas is really hot actor/singer of hong kong then ceceilia is another beauty and they match alot together but i dont have much details abt the couple since i'm not chinese...:)

So please anyone who knows more abt it, share it here and also congrats to these hot couple Nicholas tse & cecilia chung, i really love this couple.

clapclap clapclap clapclap

#2 corpntachan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:11 PM

They really got married? Wow, what a surprise... I am very happy to hear the news tho. I wish that there were pictures of their wedding.

#3 starry86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:20 PM

I watched TV juz now and i also this news...i heard it is Nicholas who admit they really got married..i think this is a real news...

#4 JptDotCom

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:21 PM

Well Florry,

i searched through internet, there;s no picture bt yeah i saw the interview of nicholas today at tvb at one programme which comes around 7:30 pm everyday where he showed the ring of his wedding and confirmed yes i'm married.

He was alone, he was coming out of the airport, press asked many question and he only replied few but he have this smile on his face and everyone was curious why are you smiling so much....asking either cecilia is pregnant or why you two got married so soon?

Well if it was written in papers, it wud be hard to believe bt its a direct talk with Nicholas, so there's no other way than believeing it.

#5 mecano

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:27 PM

I wonder how long will this marriage last. Showbiz marriage usually don't last long.
And I've never though he would marry so young. He's still in his late 20's if I'm right.

#6 sean85

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:31 PM

dunno why... but i have a feeling this is probably another publicity stunt

anyway... congratulations to them 2

#7 *Justice*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:39 PM

Wow, they got married?! I also didn't think that Nicholas will get married at this age so fast!!

#8 sweetbub

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:40 PM

wow, i'm surprised that they got married so fast.....hope to see more news on this soon

#9 Chiuy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:44 PM

I am a pessimist when it comes to these two. Let's see how long it lasts. I hope it lasts long BUT they're in show business and both seem to be pretty immature. Think about it, marriage for normal folks not in the public eye is hard already but add the pressure of the world looking into your every move and the media hounding you like no tomorrow!! I dont know. I hope they are resilient and work out but if they don't ....

#10 glitter

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:46 PM

Gosh...that was quick. They don't seem ready for such a serious commitment, IMO. Is this real, though?

#11 stephy_fan2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:48 PM

what a surprise, did they really get married in the philippines. Anyway, wish they have a happy life together

#12 Carista

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 02:55 PM

wow wonder if this is real or not. =x
if they really got married, i wish them all the best and may they 'bai nian hao he' =D

#13 deep_splash

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:01 PM

View PostChiuy, on Sep 29 2006 9 44 AM, said:

I am a pessimist when it comes to these two. Let's see how long it lasts. I hope it lasts long BUT they're in show business and both seem to be pretty immature. Think about it, marriage for normal folks not in the public eye is hard already but add the pressure of the world looking into your every move and the media hounding you like no tomorrow!! I dont know. I hope they are resilient and work out but if they don't ....

I have to agree wtih Chiuy here. I don't think they'll last long bu if they do, good for them.

#14 Crazywildberry

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:19 PM

well, i dont have anything to say except congratulation for both of them

#15 PiGGi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:22 PM

Hopefully it'll all work out. I find them a cute couple. It'll be hard on them with the media and all of the publicity, but hopefully all runs smoothly for the both of them and they continue to support each other.

• Guests

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:43 PM

really? here in the philippines? wow! how i wish someone had covered it.

congratulations to them if its true :D

#17 Sneez3rific ^^

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:50 PM

View Postdeep_splash, on Sep 29 2006 7 01 AM, said:

I have to agree wtih Chiuy here. I don't think they'll last long bu if they do, good for them.

I agree w/you too. Good luck to them if they last forever. Not that I don't want to have confidence for them, but it just seems like everything is moving too fast and being under pressure all the time. Everyone has a limit of how much pressure they can endure.

#18 -HK.style-

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:59 PM

didnt they just get together like a few months ago?! is it just me or everything seems to go so fast... anways seems a bit like a publicty stunt for some reason..

#19 E_Long

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:02 PM

they are married?? gosh, that's so fast! anyway congratulations and hope they can last long

#20 .xMuiMuiJayx.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:06 PM

OMG!!!
cant believe it!!! :(:( thats it... another great guy gone!!! boohoo!!! lol

congratulations to them la!! wish them all the best

#21 endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:36 PM

Anyone got more information? I'll be happy for them if it's true, but it seems kind of sudden for them to already get married since they just got back together just a while ago.

#22 bitcomet79

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:40 PM

is this news true.......Congrates if it is but there's really no strong evidence to back this up....well, we'll see :harhar :pleh

• Guests

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:41 PM

wut?! is this news old or new? wow im in shock.. so does that mean they are together or apart now?
stars can be werid sometimes

#24 smilely

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:46 PM

i been hearing lots of news about them getting married don't know if it is true or not, but if so congrates to them...

#25 sakura_star

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:02 PM

cecilia and nic story so reminds me of katies holmes and tom cruise!

cecilia's doing to same thing, showering wonderful praises about nic "lovely man", "greatest guy" etc...

i do hope this is not some kinda publicity stunt, but if it's for real.... then i wish them all the best :)

View PostJptDotCom, on Sep 29 2006 11 09 PM, said:

I saw their pictures on newspaper and watched headlines at tvb...wow!!

Nicholas told the press he is finally married with Cecilia while they were in philippines...
For me, Nicholas is really hot actor/singer of hong kong then ceceilia is another beauty and they match alot together but i dont have much details abt the couple since i'm not chinese...:)
So please anyone who knows more abt it, share it here and also congrats to these hot couple Nicholas tse & cecilia chung, i really love this couple.

clapclap clapclap clapclap

#26 aggiesbaby

妳是我的

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:05 PM

It's the big headline at hk.news.yahoo and tw.news.yahoo as well but no confirmation from Nic or Cecilia that they're married so as of now it's still a "rumor."

#27 lil_soozi3e

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:10 PM

wow.. congradulations nic and cecilia
i got a pic of nicholas with a ring on his married finger.

here it is

Posted Image

#28 muizi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:15 PM

yeah!! its on the cover story of yahoo HK entertainment and other newsgroups too!!!!!! yikes!! crazy young loves!

#29 Crea Moon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:20 PM

Yay!!!!

congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Tse!!!

best wishes to them and hope to see some babies soon. :P

#30 memomo08

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:30 PM

View Post-HK.style-, on Sep 29 2006 10 59 AM, said:

didnt they just get together like a few months ago?! is it just me or everything seems to go so fast... anways seems a bit like a publicty stunt for some reason..

they admitted their relationship in late august, but that doesn't mean they started dating again at that time, maybe it was monthsss before. from seeing the promotion for "the promise" on the great wall of china last year, holding hands here and there at press conferences & promotions etc etc...i believe they kept it secret until the big official declaration. so for me, they were together since last winter.

publicity stunt?? how can it be a publicity stunt if they refused millions worth of contracts offered for their appearance together? :noclue Nic is a singer/actor, with mainly female fans, he admitted he has a girlfriend and now he's married, would that make him more popular? are the fans going to say: "HOLY, Nic is dating Ceci, and they got married, i should totally buy all his products...!" so what if he appears on newspaper with ceci? does that make him sell all his cds? and movies?

i can't seem to understand why people still don't take this couple seriously.. :duh

View Postbitcomet79, on Sep 29 2006 11 40 AM, said:

is this news true.......Congrates if it is but there's really no strong evidence to back this up....well, we'll see :harhar :pleh

i haven't heard the interviews, but if you the posts above, some people saw the interview in which Nic admitted himself they got married..so..up to you to believe Nic or not..

View PostJ-Star Supporter, on Sep 29 2006 12 05 PM, said:

It's the big headline at hk.news.yahoo and tw.news.yahoo as well but no confirmation from Nic or Cecilia that they're married so as of now it's still a "rumor."

how can it be a rumor if nic confirmed in interview?

#31 Tumby_tum

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:33 PM

Heard on the radio that there is a rumour that they get married because Cecilia is pregnant!!

#32 Dailookboi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:34 PM

Rehh but aint sure if it is true though. because the press would make
a pretty big fuss over it, if it was true

#33 tanyl78

SuperStar!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:42 PM

wow, congrats to them... i thought it was just a rumour... but i still wish them the best =]

#34 wanson18

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 05:50 PM

ya, just heard that today, quite surprising to be honest, hope their relationship could last long, they've broke up b4...anyway, congraz

#35 tooties

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:01 PM

damn this is shocking..Nic is only 26 duhh..Never expected him to married so young..I never thought this nic-ceci relationship would work out..Neither do I now.
May God Bless Them

#36 fobster #1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:35 PM

I can't believe this. If this is true, it's going to be ALL over by this afternoon. Awww, he's taken for sure.

#37 jaymes

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:36 PM

Congrats to the both of them. I hope they live happily ever after. It seems like a lot of people are shocked by the news. I think weddings and marriages are happy events, even if they don't last.

#38 spyang

once a fan, always a fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,579 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:44 PM

memomo08!! those are very good points!!!!

CONGRATS TO THEM!!!!!!!!!!
i'm happy for them!! hope them the best in life together!

man. when i saw the headlines.. i screamed!!!! hahaha. i just can't believe it!!! haha.

Edited by spyang, 29 September 2006 - 06:45 PM.

#39 nan_nan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:59 PM

Wow! Can't believe they got married! I'm surprised there isn't more news on this from some official sources. If they really are married, congratulations! I wish them "bai tou dao lao!"

#40 SweetyPie

Shopaholic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,783 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 07:11 PM

Yes!!! It's true!!! My #1 Favourite couple are finally married and happier than ever!!! I wish them all the happiness and luck in the world. They both deserve true happiness and I'm so thankful that they found it within one another!! I can't wait till they have their first baby. He/She will be surrounded by the most love ever!!!

And for the people that still doubt their relationship and all, I can't understand why you'd assume that they weren't serious. It's not like they never dated before and the fact that they chose to get back together is significant. After going through an emotional rollercoster the first time, if they didn't truly love each other; if they didn't believe that within the other they have found their significant other, than why waste the time and energy to indulge into a relationship?! Please, please tell me!!! They are so sweet and happy together and I hate the fact that people use their hatred towards the couple to blind themselves. Why can't they accept it for what it is and give them a break. They deserve that... they are human begins!!!!

Edited by SweetyPie, 29 September 2006 - 07:20 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users