AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Do Japanese stars get plastic surgery?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
144 replies to this topic

#81 ~SeuKitchoge~

~SeuKitchoge~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 06:33 PM

OMG! almost all of them had their eyelids changed!

#82 Reiven

Reiven

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 12:09 AM

I don't doubt that many of them have had plastic surgery, but I think that the other shouldn't be judged solely on their kid v.s. now pictures. Sometimes it isn't plastic surgery that changes their features, it's a little thing called 'maturing'.

#83 Rin.

Rin.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1344 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 03:08 AM

OMG! almost all of them had their eyelids changed!

Well it depends really..

Sometimes when people grow, their face stretches out and changes, which could result in a double eye lid appearing. Like my brother, he had always had single eyelids, but after puberty he has double eyelids now.

But i guess, i dont consider eyelids change as plastic surgery anyway (they jst get a cut above their eyes) and since.. well.. EVERYONE has them (gets them done?) it's pretty normal aye

#84 ~SeuKitchoge~

~SeuKitchoge~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 12:33 PM

Well it depends really..

Sometimes when people grow, their face stretches out and changes, which could result in a double eye lid appearing. Like my brother, he had always had single eyelids, but after puberty he has double eyelids now.

But i guess, i dont consider eyelids change as plastic surgery anyway (they jst get a cut above their eyes) and since.. well.. EVERYONE has them (gets them done?) it's pretty normal aye

Oh..So that's how it is..Hmm..Well I don't know much about this stuff. let's just appreciate their effort to make us happy. They do that coz they want us to enjor their shows..

#85 WayyliEn

WayyliEn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:00 PM

For the very first post about ayu. i think she might have had plastic surgery for her eyes, but not her nose. cause if you look at the first and last pic. her nose look exactley the same even and the last pic was one of her more recent ones. cause when you smile, i think ur nose tends to widen a little. (well at least mine does that). and in the middle picture, she wasn't smiling at all but she was in the other two.

#86 x i a o b a i c h i x 3

x i a o b a i c h i x 3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 12:26 AM

wow, some of them look really different after surgery, while others didn't change much :O but i must say, they all do look better after the surgery ^^" japan is now the leading plastic surgery country or something. but doesn't korea have a lot too? because my friends all want to get like the double eyelid surgery.. xD i actually wish i only had a single eyelid.. LOL =D

#87 justicereigns

justicereigns

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 05:41 PM

Oh my gosh...

Japanese girls are really unpleasant looking. Wow, I just can't believe they have to go under MASS FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION in order to look the way they look now.

It's awfully sad...

I guess afterall, Japanese girls aren't "all that".

#88 laffinxD

laffinxD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:31 PM

I have to now admit some people could have just matured. I remember when I used to see these pics I used to assume a lot of people have had surgery and probably that is true but then again it's true in any country. The stars however might not all have had surgery. I know for a fact that appearances do change. Some never do but most if not all of us will. Maybe it won't be a big change maybe it's subtile but we can change. That's not to say some of these stars haven't had plastic surgery but maybe truthfully some haven't. As I know for a fact many people's eyes have changed that I know some have become more defined. Noses change too, and it's not all that rare to see an asian with a slim nose. My cousin has never had plastic surgery and his nose is high and thin, he is fully chinese and both his parent's nose aren't slim. So it can happen. Just like my other cousin seemed to have even more deeper creases as he matured. But like I said I don't deny that some stars have had plastic surgery but heck half of our population has probably had it let alone some people we see mostly on tv.

#89 loyaltvb

loyaltvb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 06:19 PM

Me too. I think maybe some did have their face done. Do you notice that most Japanese girls have very similar mouth and teeth structure????????????????????

#90 aryl0nne

aryl0nne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:32 AM

i really don't think JE boys get surgery

for kame: it looks like when he was little his eyebrows were a lil thicker but now his eyebrows are thinner and narrower so thats y his face looks different

ryo: they have tape to make it look like u have a double eye lid

so yea also another thing when JE stars become REALLY famous they get a HUGE makeover
also i noticed when guys grow out there hair it makes there eyes look bigger XD
and ur face can change as u become older

ohhh and another thing if they DID get surgery i don't think they would be showing everyone there childhood pictures lolz

#91 hhkk1712

hhkk1712

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:45 PM

Hahaha. If you believe in these foolish photograph, you are really so stupid. It is fake. So obviously. I accept Ayu case and maybe Gackt but the others are fake especially JE's boy. JE boys appear on stage so early when they were young and it's not difficult to find their picture at that time. This is Kame: kame.regret-less.org/profile.html (type http:// before that, sorry because it is not allowed to appear link url) He's not different from now. He's still handsome and so cute. And this is the picture of Yamapi and Toma: blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-zAoyArw6fqjEQJAImL.GuIyVc9pgcf7K?p=291 (type http:// before too). Pi chan still so cool. The others is too. It is clearly fake.

Moreover, there a lot of pictures that are taken in bad condition like feel sleepy. Example is me. My face is not bad but when I take ID photograph. I look so terrible because I have just wake up and still feel sleepy. My eyes become smaller and closer. But I don't have surgery.

And why you don't think there are two different persons. I see a lot of topic like that and all of this is fake. They only envy with the beautiful and talent of J star and so, they make these pictures. It is so stupid if you believe in it. J star is loved by their talent, their appearance is not a main factor. Example is Ayu. I know she has surgery but I still love her because she sing so great and her behavior is deserved to be admired. I hear information that she has some problem with her right ear but she still try to devote to music. She is really so talent and wonderful. Although anything happen, I still love and admire her. Moreover, before having surgery, she is rather beautiful. Surgery only help her prettier, not make her from bad to good.

And the last, Korea is the country that cosmetic surgery is highest. It is so stupid if you compare it with Japan. You can see clearly that people only remember about Korea when they were asked about the surgery. Korean person also confirm that their country is the republic of cosmetic surgery because most people have cosmetic surgery and star is not exception. They only concern about appearance. Therefore, it is not deserved to compare to Japan. J stars are so talent and Japanese person concern about their ability more than their appearance. Early, I don't consider more about Hikki although I heard sth about her but I begin loving her when I listen "first love", not by seeing her face. Ayu, Namie and Mika is too. And moreover, as naturally, J star still most handsome. Korea and other country in Asian can't be compare with it.

Say it again. All of these pictures are fake except Ayu and maybe Gackt. If you believe in these silly photograph, you are really so stupid.

Edited by hhkk1712, 07 March 2008 - 01:50 PM.

#92 hhkk1712

hhkk1712

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:14 PM

music.traixitin.net/viewjRwQx6rofPk.html (type http:// before that) -> Here is a show of JE boy when they were young. You can see obviously that they are really cute as naturally. I think this is enough for you to understand

Edited by hhkk1712, 13 March 2008 - 07:14 PM.

#93 kwazytazz

kwazytazz

god

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:51 AM

well i think that celebrities have the right to plastic surgery i mean if they are willing to change themselves to pursuit their career then its all good.

#94 grin88

grin88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:55 PM

I don't think Nishikido had plastic surgery. It's his pose that makes him looks as if he had one lid. And in his chibi pics if you look carefully, he has double eyelid. *That is what I think though...*

#95 Lucky_Doraemon

Lucky_Doraemon

Back to reality...T_T

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1619 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:22 PM

what i don't get it those like ryo nishikido and namie amuro who ALREADY have double eyelids get surgery to have creases further up! like the white people.

Well at least they come out of it looking good, i don't understand why people in the US or the west have plastic surgery and it's so obvious and freaky/ugly looking, whreas those in Asia like Japane, Korea etc they come out looking nice and almost natural until you get people "revealing" and showing pictures etc

#96 purplepanda

purplepanda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:10 PM

Yes.

I was most disappointed to find Mika Nakashima on the list (nose and eyes). I'm still her fan, though!

Check youtube "整形芸能人"

Edited by purplepanda, 31 July 2008 - 10:11 PM.

#97 strawberrynkiwi

strawberrynkiwi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:23 PM

LOL
I totally believe some people photoshops these celebrities old pictures to make it look like they got surgeries.

But I am like 99% sure that Ryo and Yamapi never had surgeries. They were just younger and smiling really hard. haha

I might as well have had surgeries too. Because when I was a kid I had huge eyes, then in my early teenage years, I had like non-existent eyes, now I am back to normal.

#98 Asiul_

Asiul_

Barcode-EAN13

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1285 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:13 AM

well, i dun see wat da problem is.
its very popular in Japan and Korea so wats da big fuss??
tho SUM may not be real...
incredible effects of photoshop, i would say...
and to add on da list
Yuko Ogura b4 and after pic
Posted Image
^^ i dun think hse is dat popular in AF but anywayz
i think she had surgery here...lol
there is no way her moles could just disappear and her eyes are way too big lol

#99 HollAback

HollAback

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:33 AM

since some people keep on mentioning korea when it comes to plastic surgery. Here's a site that ranked countries with the most plastic procedures done recently. Korea is #15, which is nothing to be proud of but U.S.A and Japan are way up there. -live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-

oops live urls are not allowed sorry well U.S.A is #1 (no surpise) and Japan's #4. I'm actually suprised that Taiwan's #14

#100 smoochi

smoochi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 06:37 AM

OMG this is so stupid!
All of these pictures they use a picture of them smiling really hard as "before" and use a normal face shot as "after",ummm when you smile and stuff it makes your eyes look smaller. Also they use pictures with differnt angles to make it seem like they had surgery. For example when you are partically looking down you can see your double eyelids but when your face is slanted downwards and your looking up it makes you look like you have single eyelids.
Im 100% sure all of these stars didn't have plastic surgery well except for gackt and hamasaki ayumi.

I remember seeing videos of JE boys back like in 1999~2001 in sugao. And all there faces looked the same. Nishikido ryo does not have eye surgury I remember his eyelids used to always look big and puffy since he entered johnnys.

The only thing some people fixed on here was there teeth like matsumoto jun and kago ai etc.

Most japanese stars don't have plastic surgury, the only ones that do are like the oldddd people that are in ther 50s,60s, and 70s and the kano sisters.

Alot of people are saying "japan has the most plastic surgery". But those site statistics are OLD like back in 2000. But Japan has a way higher population than say opposed to korea.

LOOK AT PAGE 2 and Rin and Pez666 posts. It proves that those celebs did not have surgery.

Also a lot of celebs use eye glue and sometimes circle lens. I think that most of these pictures are photoshoped. Proabably a japan-hater made all these pics. :thumbdown
Most of my friends are from Japan and I do not know anyone that has surgery.

#101 i am DALKI

i am DALKI

"this is CONSPIRACY!!"

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3142 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:01 AM

uh..if im not wrong, Japanese stars have the highest percentage of plastic surgery.
honestly, i don't find the Japanese pretty. no offense but really, you can tell who did plastic surgery :D and they're cute :D

#102 smoochi

smoochi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:27 PM

^^Japanese stars do not have the highest percentage of plastic surgery. I hate these kinds of threads, putting all these misleading photographs without any proof.
Everybody is saying that japan has the most plastic surgery but those stats on nation master are from 2002 which is 6 years ago.

Edited by smoochi, 21 September 2008 - 10:27 AM.

#103 chibi-chan

chibi-chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:17 AM

I'm somehow apalled...
.___.

no way...nishikido ryo didnt get plastic surgeory...did he? It doesnt really look like it...
and omg for kame...@_@
ahhh....I dotn think he did either...>___<

#104 callinne

callinne

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

takizawa did not undergo plastic surgery. and guys people change when they grow old, facial structure too.

#105 joj0

joj0

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 04:48 AM

hey guys, i just checked the top countries with the highest plastic surgeries done in the world..
first:US,..fourth:Japan :(..15th: Korea
hope this should clear up any misunderstandings :) n this is

#106 Dem0nGirl

Dem0nGirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:19 AM

For those who got their information about plastic surgery rank from nationmaster (Japan ranked 4th) , you just cannot rely on those info because those number are not in percentage of the overall population which is so unfair (higher population = more surgery). Not to mention that there are 2 types of surgery; reconstructive and cosmetic and since we are talking about beauty or whatever so it is all about cosmetic surgery but those info didn't state which type of surgery have they undergone.

Please read through all the comments and some people did give a very good reason for those changes on the japanese stars. People grow up and change, they don't always look the same. Besides, Pez666 gave the best answer.

#107 tinley

tinley

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 11:41 PM

yes I have heard too that japan is ranked number 4th ... too sad

#108 KimAhJung

KimAhJung

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:40 PM

in my opinio, i believe its not enough too based it all on pictures because OMG we are in a veyr very hi-tech world where computers can do gazillions of stuff, we now have robots to assist us and stuff!!! right? i mean, what a simple photoshop can do to change one's nose on the pic? or remove blemishes or pimples or wrinkles? correct? and talk about make-up, its just so easy to look as if you got the narrowest nose bridge on tv or pic. although it is true not only in japan but almost all over mother earth, surgery is very popular; nose-lift, sex-change, tooth-implant, hair-implant, face-lift, blah blah blah. but for these artist that you just showed, let me ask this... have you seen them in person? and do they have those big round eyes that is 3/4 the difference of how they look before? or how about the nose? is it half narrower than they usually look like? we should give these guys the benefit of the doubt right? look at them in person first and not only in pictures or television because these stuff can trick us so easy. correct?? on the other hand, i think its also true especially with eyes because i heard and read that japanese really would love to have big and round eyes. hhmmm... if they really did, well, we wouldnt be drooling over these guys if they are not that HOT. and if they did had surgery, thanks to that surgery they became so hot. weheheheheh :noclue

yeah u're right :thumbsup .....about the eyes - they use lenses..but still i don't like the guys with big round eyes,most of the cute REAL japanese guys don't need lenses to make them hot!

I'm somehow apalled...
.___.

no way...nishikido ryo didnt get plastic surgeory...did he? It doesnt really look like it...
and omg for kame...@_@
ahhh....I dotn think he did either...>___<

I'm 100% sure that Ryo didn't.
Well most of the celebs IN THE WHOLE WORLD get PS cuz they wanna look perfect.For some of them it's really big (i mean that u can see very big diffrences between BEFORE and AFTER) but for the other half of the celebs it's little (like just corecting little of what is not so pretty).I mean that there isn't a person in this world who's perfect but the celebs and the ppl who can afford PS can make themselfs look perfect .

But WE the FANS shouldn't get disapointed or something cuz it's not like they tricked us ,we must respect them for who they are - with PS or not, they're the same :thumbsup
The WORLD will be a lonely and dumb place if there weren't celebs in it.And if u think that way - we won't have anything interesting to chat about,we're not gonna BE CRAZY for an actor or an actress or a singer etc.,we're not gonna discuss new movies or dramas or MVs,or talking about their relationships or even their PS's ^_^*

And if I have the opportunity to change something in myself (PS) even if like myself the way I am, I would do it! And I'm sure that most of the ppl would do it.It's not something bad,it's not something wrong,it's just something that we've created and should use it.I mean the world is much better now,WE CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING clapclap

#109 fumi-fumi

fumi-fumi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:34 PM

I dont think that ryo had plastic surgery,when you are tired,your eyelids tend to close,making your eyes look smaller.As for horikita maki,she wears glasses when she was young,wearing glasses make your eyes look smaller,as for the size of the eye,It could differ due to the angle of the picture taken,there are also many ways to have double eyelids without plastic surgery like using the double eyelid tape

#110 revenge_l0bster

revenge_l0bster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:55 AM

I guess you could say that its quite normal for celebrities to get plastic surgery to enhance or beautify their face to get wider recognition from the public/fans. A lot of the hollywood celebrities have had their face/body done, but it does not look to obvious because a lot of the 'work' done is to only enhance their assets.

However, it's different for asian celebrities, due to the obvious work done. Examples are: double eye lid surgery, nose surgery (to fully reshape the nose), reshaping of the face (to achieve an oval face). Its almost like creating something from scratch, rather than enhacing something that is already there.

I am a massive fan of JE idols, a lot of them have had surgery done. But then again look at the effects of it- they totally look really good.

hehehe, its their choice. Personally I reckon natural still rocks my boat, but I have nothing against Plastics either.

#111 Lorene100

Lorene100

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 08:06 AM

I guess you could say that its quite normal for celebrities to get plastic surgery to enhance or beautify their face to get wider recognition from the public/fans. A lot of the hollywood celebrities have had their face/body done, but it does not look to obvious because a lot of the 'work' done is to only enhance their assets.

However, it's different for asian celebrities, due to the obvious work done. Examples are: double eye lid surgery, nose surgery (to fully reshape the nose), reshaping of the face (to achieve an oval face). Its almost like creating something from scratch, rather than enhacing something that is already there.

I am a massive fan of JE idols, a lot of them have had surgery done. But then again look at the effects of it- they totally look really good.

hehehe, its their choice. Personally I reckon natural still rocks my boat, but I have nothing against Plastics either.

Are you sure that a lot of the JE idols have surgery done? Because I don't think they did. Many of them still look basically the same as they did when they were very young. Only many of them began learning how to pamper themselves and do make overs as they grow up. Like Kame from Kat-tun. If you compare his looks now to a photo of him when he was very young, He still looks very much the same to how he was when he was very young. Except that now he plucks his eyebrows regularly. In fact. If you look at a old photo of him, the only difference is mainly the eyebrows. His eyebrows were much thicker back then.

#112 phileas

phileas

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:02 AM

i really wouldnt be surprised but i dont mind if they look good after :)

#113 Hohenheim

Hohenheim

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 10:44 AM

Not all are like that but it's true that plastic surgery is quite a common thing for Japanese and Korean. But not to forget the power of make up too. I've read a magazine that introduce their company's make up products and all the girls totally look different after making up!

Edited by Ichihara Yūko, 10 November 2009 - 10:46 AM.

#114 keitachi

keitachi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:34 AM

Yeah, Japanese stars definitely did get the surgery. I notice that the main thing they would get surgery for is their eyes. And of course since this is the entertainment industry, they'd have to look top-notch and stuff. You can also tell their before and after pictures and see what a big difference it made. And well, it's kinda like if you weren't "pretty" enough, then fans would not come dazzle over you. Oh yeah, I also think that they don't want to talk about it because it's a personal issue to them, and just because they're in the entertainment industry, doesn't mean that they have to let the whole world know what goes on in their life.

#115 p-p-page

p-p-page

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:12 AM

wow, some of these posts just made me laugh, really ...

i mean, i know that gackt had some plastic surgery (i mean, he even said so in an interview, so i think there's nothing much to discuss about) and ayumi ... well, to me she just looks like an alien, so i hope she hasn't been born with this face otherwise i just can feel sorry for her parents ... but really, how can some people write nishikido ryo (just an example, ne, please insert every name you want) definetively has had PS ... how can you people know it, if this person never said anything like that ...?! o.O"
i totally agree with everyone who said something about contact lenses which make the eyes bigger, becuz i'm using some of them too ... also the thing with taping your eyelids ... you can see how it's done if you read some gyaru fashion magazines, they often show on pictures how they make it look like they have double lids ...
i also agree with the statement that different hairdo can kinda change your face~ ...

something else ... wouldn't horikita maki be too young to have any surgery done ?! becuz i think she didn't change really much the last few years ... but that's just my opinion ...

by the way, if you just take two pics of the same person (like on of kame now and one ages ago), if you compare them long enough you sure will find something that doesn't really look like it looked before ... if i look at pictures of myself just 2 or 3 years ago i sure look totally different than now, becuz i used to wear different make.up and haircuts than now ...

i think it's okay for celebs (or better said for everyone) to have PS done - yeah, i know, my entry doesn't sound like this, but i'm really okay with this - but i really can't stand it when people think they know better than others just becuz they can see someone's done PS ...

(sorry for my bad english, but just wanted to give my opinion :D )

Edited by p-p-page, 05 January 2010 - 03:13 AM.

#116 Yaonechan

Yaonechan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:37 PM

I think I need to step in and defend Gackt XD; Everyone's ganging up on him XD;

If he has had surgery, then it wasn't very much.

The photo everyone compares him to, is a high school photo. Since then, he has lost a lot of weight, even if you compare it to his days in Malice Mizer, he's thinner than in school, but rounder than now.

Comparing then and now is a bit unfair, he's lost weight and matured... He's 33, of course he's changed since his teenage years.

Any surgery was minute... Even his eyes, there's not that big, not like some other stars...

So yeah... stop ganging up on him people XD; Stop making out that he's had a face transplant or something XD;

I know that he retouched only his nose, the rest is built by his healthy habits

#117 mizukidaisies

mizukidaisies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:50 AM

wow that is kinda scary. I wish it was natural beauty though. I think plastic surgery is kinda terrible.

#118 Kyou Kanzaki

Kyou Kanzaki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:25 AM

I find the pictures of kame and yamapi disturbing. Mostly Kame because it is so damn obvious that he went under the knife. -shudders- god, and the picture of maki? Some of these pictures sort of make me wanna throw up a little.

#119 kazukajin

kazukajin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

KAME IS ALL NATURAL :thumbsup

I have watched 15-years-old Kame in Hadaka Shounen (TV program), he was really cute

If he had surgery, he must have done it since he was before 13-14 years old
The question is who allowed a secondary school boy and gave him money to do it?
His parent? (Of course not!) His talent company? (for what? Why Johnnysan chose investing on him?)
No Reason to do somthing like this...

I am sure that THIS GUY HAVEN'T DONE SURGERY

#120 ~blue_star~

~blue_star~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:55 AM

nice 2 know before they're changed :thumbsup
Posted Image
maki goto had surgery..
but i still love her, no problem i think if they're do that
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://i989.photobuc...mansey2_150.jpg
http://i989.photobuc...tine_star/f.jpg

Edited by C♥KAT-TUN~Shun, 29 March 2010 - 08:25 AM.
max of 3 big pics per post