AF needs funding again

Photo

Tavia Yeung Spotted Shopping With Rumored Boyfriend

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
98 replies to this topic

#1 sandalls

sandalls

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1984 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 05:48 PM

credit:http://jaynestars.com
http://forum.tvbsqua...forum/index.php

IPB Image

Since entering the industry for 7 years, Tavia Yeung Yi has rarely had any rumors. Although Tavia has always insisted that she is not dating anyone, last year the papparazzi published an article that Tavia was living together with her rumored boyfriend, Lam Wai Kit.

Although reporters have caught Tavia on camera numerous times with her rumored boyfriend, Tavia insists she is still single. "I have been filming series everyday. I am not dating; we are only friends."

IPB Image

From the reporters' observance, on the days that Tavia does not have to film, Mr. Lam will take off from work and spend the day with her shopping, going to the movies, and having dinner together.

Although Mr. Lam has a chubby appearance, he comes from a wealthy background. He owns a house worth $9 million (HKD) and Tavia drives his Mini Cooper. Since Tavia is often busy with her filming schedule, in order to increase their time together, Mr. Lam spent $10,600 (HKD) renting an apartment near Prince Edward Road.

Tavia has been busy filming TVB series "Soft Centered Storm." One day, reporters discovered that Mr. Lam drove Tavia to TVB City in a silver Mercedes Benz. With Tavia at work, Mr. Lam met up with his guy friends for dimsum in Shatin. Throughout the whole day, he spent it with his male friends and reporters did not see him checking out any other women. At 8 o'clock, he returned to his own home; his whole day was very simple. It is easy to see that his heart is wholly dedicated to Tavia.

On September 22nd, Tavia had 2 days off from work. Mr. Lam drove Tavia to Tsim Tsa Tsui to a hair salon. He shopped around for 3 hours and picked up Tavia when she was done. The two returned home together and did not appear again the rest of the night.

IPB Image

The next day, the two went shopping again. At the end of the day, Tavia entered the apartment first while Mr. Lam walked slowly behind. He was carrying a dozen shopping bags. Aside from carrying all the bags, it appears that Mr. Lam's wallet was drained too!

After taking a break, Tavia and Mr. Lam went out again to watch the movie "The Banquet." Mr. Lam bought the tickets first while Tavia went shopping again. Later they entered the theater together to watch the movie and did not return home until 12 midnight.

Although Tavia has always denied her dating relationship and insists that Mr. Lam is only a good friend, the reporter followed her for 2 days and took photos to chronicle her acitivities.

IPB Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, if Tavia denies this.....then i believe her.....frankly, reporters are just trying to dig some dirt from someone who has kept a low-key approach within the entertainment industry.....obviously "oppsite sex friendship" is not in their dictionary.......

Edited by sandalls, 05 October 2006 - 05:51 PM.

#2 SHE Fan

SHE Fan

LOSER LISA

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:07 PM

Yeah if Tavia says that they are just friends i believe her too! i mean the reporters just want news so their magazines can sell well, but if Tavia really is going out w/ him i wish her the best of luck! =)

#3 ThisSassyGirl

ThisSassyGirl

Long way to happy

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:09 PM

xD Yay she has some rumors ! Not sure if she is considering it good or not, but at least she gets some exposure after 7 years I love Tavia she is one of my favorite actresses ! Well after so long she is still denying she is dating someone then I believe her. I mean afterall I only love seeing her with Ron or Raymond !

#4 butt

butt

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:12 PM

I hate nosy reporters. They always make up rumors and spread them around. If Tavia says that she's not dating him...then leave her alone. Sheesh!

#5 funnybunny4eva

funnybunny4eva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:42 PM

i believe in tavia! she won't lie anyway why would she? i think der jst gud frends! why wud tavia lie if she had a 100% boyfrend thtats rich and nice to her? won't she like to share? silly reporters followin dem everywhere man! leave them allow! let tavia have some frree time when she doesnt have to film!

#6 LovestCarmen

LovestCarmen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1363 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:42 PM

i remember this rumour. he is richa dn blah blah blah. i hope she isnt dating lol even though he rich but not good looking.

#7 tony_y2k5

tony_y2k5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1830 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:55 PM

i think they are giong out after all they did spend every free time they have together. Actors and actresses claim they're single so it won't harm their career, this happens all the time as the entertainment circle is just so fickle!

#8 happyhappy

happyhappy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:58 PM

i really don't understand why you can't have any male friends without the media turning him into your boyfriend. but then there's always the fact that actors deny a lot of things. which side is telling the truth? who knows!

#9 starry86

starry86

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:08 PM

i agree with tony y2k5...will a person shop day n night when she doesnt even have enough time to recharge...and tats when tat guy is with her...mayb d article is saying d truth...i really have no intention to offend,,juz my opinion..

#10 LiK

LiK

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1172 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:13 PM

omg, the paparazzi has to lay off!
regardless if she's dating the guy or not, it's her personal life!

#11 0MG_Stephhh

0MG_Stephhh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1416 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:27 PM

I believe Tavia when she says she's single!
Just because they have opposite sex friends, doesn't mean they're going out ..
How come they don't say people are gay or a lez since they have the same sex friends?
sheeshh .. reporters really gotta lay off

#12 vanterminator

vanterminator

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1126 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:58 PM

Can't believe a reporter would just follow a celebrity for two days just to get some news. The article looks real enough though. Even if they're really dating, they shouldn't be robbed of their privacy in this way.

#13 Fairytale_ Angel

Fairytale_ Angel

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1655 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:46 PM

man reporters should jus stay out of her business. if she wants to keep the relationship low then let her. but if she keeps on denyin it well I believe her. Reporters these days have nothing to do but jus have to make up stupid stuff

#14 ILLT

ILLT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:47 PM

wooo really hate them reporters writing such bull... lies all of em!!! i believe Tavia :D! w00t lol

#15 corpntachan

corpntachan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:49 PM

I believe in Tavia that they are just friends. But hey, this fat guy is rich. Having a rich boyfriend is a good advantage overall.

#16 misspinky

misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1622 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:52 PM

i don't know but tavia did get prettier these days and i'm just wondering is it cus of her rich 'friend'. he could be paying for trips to the beauty salon and in no way do i mean she's not pretty cus i think she is but she just got prettier.

also, her clothes have been very stylish now too.

#17 hpfan

hpfan

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1563 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:58 PM

i really dont believe these rumors, i think they are just shopping as friends, the media always classifies two people of the opposite sex dating.

#18 Connixx

Connixx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:08 PM

they don't match but then it might be true since the guy is rich. i don't think frdz will always spend their time with you.

#19 ghuojk

ghuojk

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1800 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:46 PM

From the photos there aren't any that show them being affectionate with each other, so from that I'd say they are just friends. As well, the apartment stuff, the money stuff that can be made by reporters to appear that he is more than just a friend. Reporters in Hong Kong are unlike any I've seen they can lie about something and not feel guilty about it.

#20 Gojita

Gojita

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:51 PM

they don't really match but i think if Tavia spends her day off with him most of the time..there is suspicision. I think Tavia should date anyways! lol!

#21 katyxb

katyxb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:06 PM

as tavia gets more famous, she's obviously going to start having these types of rumors. guys and girls apprantly cannot be friends -.-

#22 hellomashi

hellomashi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1738 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:15 PM

wow, finally something about her...
in the pictures she really looks like dating with the guy.
don't know if this article is true or not, but if you look at the pictures, i think it's real

#23 aznfrost

aznfrost

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:39 PM

it does look like she is dating this guy though the reporter is a like a stalker following them for two days...if they are then i wish them luck though i think she can do better

#24 azn_goodies

azn_goodies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 10:48 PM

wow. i cant beleive reporters actually followed tavia for 2 whole days.
if tavia says they're just friends then i guess we should believe her. its normal to go shopping with a friend.

#25 Simpleton

Simpleton

*Only Changmin*

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:02 PM

Yea, Tavia finally has some rumors. I cant believe reporters tailed her for that long. anyways, I hope it isnt true, because evevn if he's rich, he's not good-looking. I still hope she can be a couple with Ron or Bosco.

#26 SH4ever

SH4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1104 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:03 PM

i don't really care if she got a bf or not as long as she's happy.

but (personal opinion) this guy looks kinda scary on the pic.

#27 r4aymond

r4aymond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:14 PM

i dont dink she would be goin out wit him it wont look rite and she says she still single so guess u should just listen to her

#28 couffdropx

couffdropx

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2043 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:35 PM

gosh, the reporters are so annoying.. following them for 2 days... it's like youre being watched. i believe Tavia. since she say they're friends, then they're probably friends. i mean friends can hang out for two days, but like yu see any photos of them being intimate.

#29 th1s_sweet

th1s_sweet

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1924 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:41 PM

EW. hes FAT and UGLY.. EWWWWWWWWW.. if she really is dating him then she has REALLY bad taste.. haha.
Anyways, it does seem like they're going out alot together, but I believe what tavia says, if she says they're not dating. then they arent. Reporters shold really get a life and do something else besides following celebs EVERYWHERE.

#30 Aznkappa

Aznkappa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:42 PM

lol pretty cool, im chubby too wish tavia would like me! lol

#31 Michelle.

Michelle.

Reita is my kind of bassist ^^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7403 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:45 PM

Lol I believe Tavia...
She is not the type who attracts rumors.
It's kinda surprising that she finally has rumors actually...
Anywayz, I'm sure there's nothing between her and that guy!

Edited by Michelle*, 05 October 2006 - 11:45 PM.

#32 Smirfy

Smirfy

♥CCL71♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4052 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:49 PM

geez...that cant be her bf...nossy reporters who can come up with anything to make news, but it gives a little publicity for tavia though.

Edited by Smirfy, 05 October 2006 - 11:50 PM.

#33 Azentia

Azentia

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1108 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 12:15 AM

there's bound to be ppl who like her and wait for her off set so they could hang out, etc, and she politely accepted the invites. they don't seem to be at another level yet cause the pics of them together look quite casual. tavia is just telling it how it is, he's not her bf, prob just a courter. if he does things for her, well there's nothing she could do. reporters will link stuff to it but hey, she says he's not her boyfriend and i believe her.

Edited by Azentia, 06 October 2006 - 12:54 AM.

#34 Aznchinezboyz

Aznchinezboyz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 12:15 AM

yea i beleive in tavia too, aywayZ they dont match, the guy is ugly Lolz

#35 aznyuna

aznyuna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 12:21 AM

eww hes so ugly!! noo TaRo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm trying not to believe this because i'm an absolute TaRo fan! what is wrong with Tavia if she hangs out with him? they can be good friends, maybe she likes his money....o_O ahh i hope this isn't true. :/

#36 j033y

j033y

♪Lee Hom's Wifey♪

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 12:24 AM

i totally agree with what you are saying. Well if that is her boyfriend then i congratulate her. Reporters should give her a break. She's human too. Maybe that is her friend. who knows?

#37 l-e-m-o-n

l-e-m-o-n

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 12:24 AM

woah she ;looks so old nt hose pictures:| but eh... jsut because they shopping doesn't mean their dating

#38 charmedforeva

charmedforeva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 12:47 AM

ahahah i believe tavia too. if she denys it then maybe she isnt dating that guy..
ahahah we are such dedicated tavia fans~ =]

#39 kiwi3

kiwi3

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 12:55 AM

Well it doesn't matter to me if Tavia is dating this guy or not as long as she is happy and if he really is treating her well then why not? I think looks only go so far what's important is that she places first in his list!

#40 krustytwistie

krustytwistie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 01:13 AM

i don't cares whether they dating or not, i only hope it won't jeopardize Tavia good acting; which have been improving tremendously.

Keep out the good work and keep those paparazzi guessing :)