AF needs funding again

Photo

The Cast of Princess Hours, Season 2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle.

Michelle.

Reita is my kind of bassist ^^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7403 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:10 AM

Credits to: arirangtv.com + Se7enth Heaven

Princess Hours, season two is finally set!
After a highly successful first season, <Princess Hours> fans have been waiting anxiously for the sequel... and who will be starring in it! The lead characters are set - singer Se7en and newcomer to acting, Hur Yi-jae. Added to the cast is singer turned actor, Kang Doo, and actress Park Shin-hye! The director of season two saw Se7en acting in a music video four years ago, and believed that the singer's fresh, appealing image would suit this character perfectly. Hur Yi-jae may be a rookie actress, but her innocence was the ultimate match for the <Princess Hours> character. How will these four fare? Look out for <Princess Hours, season two>!

#2 dreamless

dreamless

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:14 AM

I hope it's going to be good like Goong 1... It really sucks that they didn't use the original cast anymore!

#3 just_frances

just_frances

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:19 AM

might feel weird without the original cast.. ooo so i guess it's se7en's debut in acting? because im dont think hes ever acted anywhere else.
park shin hye's IN!! awesome, can't wait to see her. =D

#4 kimchispice27

kimchispice27

The Comeback! :)

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2846 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:43 AM

seeing the character synopsis, i know that this will be good! :D

#5 bubbles32

bubbles32

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2563 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:27 AM

yay!! its gona be coming soon...dnt think it can be as awesome as the 1st, but il be happy with a decent try at maintaining the standards set by goong 1

#6 xxKat328xx

xxKat328xx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 06:41 AM

It's sad to know that Princess Hour 2 are having new characters replacing the old characters.I think the cast in Princess Hours 2 will be good too.I think it will be better if they use back the cast in part 1.

#7 babystarr-

babystarr-

gracie ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5713 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 11:01 AM

i hope that it would be as good as goong 1, but there's se7en in it, so it's probably going to be as awesome!

#8 bubbles32

bubbles32

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2563 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:50 PM

haha yeh with se7en anything is sure to be awesome
altho i would still want the original cast back!...just with se7en in it too..hahah that would make the perfect drama.

#9 caramel_apples

caramel_apples

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 10:49 AM

Yay i looooove goong/ princess hours! it is one of the nicest korean shows i have watched (well maybe the nicest)... i was hoping they would use back the original cast because i love them all, especially Yoon Eun Hye(Chae-gyung) and Kim Jeong Hoon (Yul).. well i could jus hope goong part 2 would b as nice as part 1 even though i think part 1 is the best!

Edited by caramel_apples, 07 November 2006 - 10:50 AM.

#10 Midwayvalley

Midwayvalley

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 11:02 AM

why didn't they use the original cast, they were sooooooo good. btw do u noe how many eps?

#11 bubbles32

bubbles32

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2563 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 06:11 PM

apparantly the original cast were too expensive to get back for a 2nd series...they got so much popularity and offers for other things after goong 1

#12 jakiro

jakiro

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 08:06 AM

i just finished watching Princess hours and i really loved it..... i just read this time that there is a season 2 and the cast was changed.....

i was very sad that the cast will be change i hope that the producer will realize that its really great and nice if the characters in season 2 will be the same....

i really love the crown prince and the crown princess...... clapclap

#13 Ordinary_Girl

Ordinary_Girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 03:48 PM

Can't wait to watch Goong 2. Too bad it's not the original actors, but i think it's will still worth the watch.