AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Are all men the same? When they see a beautiful girl do they think of that?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 KimSunAnh'sFan

KimSunAnh'sFan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 04:52 AM

What do YOU think??Are all men the same? When they see a beautiful girl do they think of sex? This goes to all men and it doesnt matter if they're totally EDUCATED (doctor, students, teachers, bosses..etc)...are they the same??
yes? or it depends? Some men/guys are so good at pretending not to show that they arentt looking at the girls...Is there a way you can read from them? just wondering ... if u think this is stupid dont even bother then!

If they see a beautiful girl and they aren't thinking about sex, what do they think? it's just a beautiful girl to adore/admire???

Edited by KimSunAnh'sFan, 14 November 2006 - 06:51 PM.

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:41 AM

think of what? sex?

im a boy and i don't. when i see a beautiful/hot/cute/pretty girl, im attracted but i dont think of sex at that very moment. lol

#3 VirgozeroX

VirgozeroX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:51 AM

when i see a hot girl (irl) like here

: http://jaddicted.liv...otsumoto014.jpg
http://jaddicted.liv...otsumoto015.jpg
http://jaddicted.liv...otsumoto043.jpg

i cant control myself xD

i just think of it right away =D

but of course.. your not going to "do" anything. just think.

#4 SomeAsianGuy

SomeAsianGuy

Why Am I Here

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:55 AM

i take a quick glance and they probly dont notice it,
i dont want to add on to a gurls ego

u shouldnt stare it makes u look desperate

#5 CoCoNuts

CoCoNuts

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 10:52 AM

Most of the time i just take a glance at the girl and not staring at all. And at that time i am not thinking anything its afterwards when i am thinking. And that can be anything.

#6 kakashi00

kakashi00

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 01:02 PM

hey, what can we say.. its natural - - -> to ensure the survival of a species:

-kissing: apparently used by prehistoric women as a means of testing the saliva of men to ensure that they are healthy enough to reproduce with

-facial features/bodily: of course a super fit model is must probably of living longer than a lesser (hypothetically) person , hence it would be natural to reproduce with them

of course this is all from a scientifc perspective --> ie refer to BBC online /other sources

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2006 - 02:22 PM

let me ask u the question..

do all woman think the same? do all woman have the same opinion? same thought when they look at the same object? do they think that men only think about sex?

and did u just ask this stupid question to get ur 20 post?

#8 MysteriousFaith

MysteriousFaith

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 01:39 PM

Are all men the same? When they see a beautiful girl do they think of that? This goes to all men and it doesnt matter if they're totally EDUCATED (doctor, students, teachers, bosses..etc)...are they the same??
yes? or it depends? Some men/guys are so good at pretending not to show that they arentt looking at the girls...Is there a way you can read from them? just wondering n plus...i'm trying to post something

It's just the nature of men. It doesn't matter if they are well educated or not. Some men have it more than others.
I'm majoring in psychology and this is my first year. The first thing i've learned in the first week, was exact this problem. Men automatically respond or get excited when they see a beautiful girl. Not every have to show those excited feelings............some look like this :noclue (without that punching guy), other talk about it like there is no tomorrow and others have physically feelings (like heartbeat, sweating etc.) or thoughts about it

#9 MadHatter

MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13468 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:37 PM

let me ask u the question..

do all woman think the same? do all woman have the same opinion? same thought when they look at the same object? do they think that men only think about sex?
and did u just ask this stupid question to get ur 20 post?

hahhahaha dude that is so freaking true! hahahhahah

to the original poster, though im not a guy, i do believe that not all men are the same. i mean who is it to catagorize and group men in such a strong particular way in what they think and act as a whole? no one really. it might apply to some men, but then i do know that others, have hobbies so strong that it actually kills off all thoughts of sex drives and wanting it in order to satisfy thier crave for this hobby.

#10 vguan

vguan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:52 PM

Are you same as you father?are you same as your grandfather?
Answer : I believed its,No.

If every guy outside there have the 'thinking' that you're asking,then this world will be chaotic.everyday 'that' cases..lol-ness..

There are good and bad in this world. =)

#11 vicesofvirtues

vicesofvirtues

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 04:12 PM

It would've been better if you phrased if like "do most men tend to...."
because obviously all men are not the same.

And why do you have to write...think of "that?"

Anyways, as you've seen, most men probably have some sort of reaction according to psychology.

But is that really important? It's whether they act upon it that really makes a difference.

#12 ~Fairytale~

~Fairytale~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 04:19 PM

staring at people it's the worst thing to do. I personally will take a first quick glare on the girl and rapidly turn my eye vision to something else. During the same time my brain is just flushing with the girl image. The first glare it's the one you'll keep in mind.

#13 edlim12

edlim12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 05:12 PM

we do look at girls but we dont think of sex all the time. we just look and admire and theres nothing we can do.

#14 MysteriousFaith

MysteriousFaith

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 05:48 PM

It would've been better if you phrased if like "do most men tend to...."
because obviously all men are not the same.

And why do you have to write...think of "that?"

Anyways, as you've seen, most men probably have some sort of reaction according to psychology.

But is that really important? It's whether they act upon it that really makes a difference.

I definitely agree on what you're saying..............the way men act makes a difference

Girls also look at cute and good looking guys, although we aren't acting like this :shocked:
There might be some girls who act like that, like how guys act when they see a girl.
What i'm trying to say is that the act of guys make people to create a stereotype around men.

#15 Lotus Dragon

Lotus Dragon

don't let me get carried away..

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 12:36 AM

uhhhh.. no.
i acknowledge there are some guys who may be like this. and whilst there are most probably girls who are just as bad i even acknowledge that there are gonna be way more guys like that than girls.
HOWEVER
use common sense. do you think for a second that all guys are like that?
this does seem to be a favorite theme of some people.. I once heard that the average guy thinks of sex every 6 seconds. :blink: I was lost for words. and apart from the obvious "wtf m8" I still am.
well that's my rant over. apart from two words:
Gender stereotyping

but then i do know that others, have hobbies so strong that it actually kills off all thoughts of sex drives and wanting it in order to satisfy thier crave for this hobby.

ok seriously - i'm not goin against what you posted but what kinda hobby do your friends do that kills their sex drive???

#16 MadHatter

MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13468 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 02:42 PM

ok seriously - i'm not goin against what you posted but what kinda hobby do your friends do that kills their sex drive???

lol sorry but then that was only an example. i dont have friends like that at all! haha...

but then you do have to admit that there are some men/women in this world who don't like having sex because it makes them:

1. dirty, so they dont even think about it.
2. dont think there is a relationship worth getting into because they are more involved with the big money then the big family.

hobbies meaning, collecting stuff or just building stuff.

#17 Nitikie

Nitikie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3373 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 02:23 AM

Lmao Women can have a on and off button that reacts more faster then mens do. If you haven't noticed, well good luck.

Women can get turned off very easily, a sound, movement, facial expression, words, a bird passing by? lol...haha many possible things that can turn us off more easily then men. Men just keep going and going(energizer bunny) on the thought while we just switch and get distracted and more into that distraction then what we were first doing or thinking.

I guess it depends on what the guy finds to be a sexual turn on, in their definition. I can be all covered and my man is like "that turns me on" whilist I'm all "Wtf did I do?"

Sterotyping a guys actions upon looking at a girl? You just automatically think they are thinking of sex, when they do what? Facial expression? Or jacking off???

Smiling can mean different things, it differientates among men to men, because remember we can't read ALL mens minds. Smirks, something a little naughty, they can be thinking, "man that girl has the guts to wear that, I might as well look", type of thing. Or they like the style they are wearing and would think about their gf wearing something like that.

You can't say they just think about SEX. If they seem like they're day dreaming and start drooling maybe you can already assume they are thinking of sex. But you know, you'd probably rarely find a guy that does that ever 6 seconds....

Edited by Nitikie, 14 November 2006 - 04:22 PM.

#18 IcyIcy

IcyIcy

Love Forever

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3347 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 03:49 PM

lol...it is a funny topic.

I guess it depends on how the guy look at the girl. Some guys really show it in their face when they think of it while looking at the girl.
I don't think all guys think of 'sex' when they see a beautiful girl. There should be a few out there are are not the same (an i'm not talking about homosexuals). HOwever, I do believe that if a guy is not thinking about it, he will be thinking about it in their unconscious mind like Freudian says. and Darwin says, sexual reproduction is what males think of all the time to ensure its gene survival.