Feng Shui

42 replies to this topic

#1 sun7630

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 02:56 AM

mien suen as in fortune telling with your face features/structure.
thanks

• Guests

Posted 14 February 2005 - 05:56 AM

I believe some of them things can be true to an extent, such as, looking at a person's facial features may tell how a person is, and with that predictions can be made. Like how a stressed person would create certain wrinkles, or an angry person having some other wrinkles. Or an angry person have a certain tighter facial muscles, or who knows what other things you can look at. A fortune teller probably just have to mention the right word and see how the facial expression changes and make a good guess. I don't really know much about these things at all but these are my guesses. Somewhate similiar to Feng Shui, where the placement of things might create a certain atmostphere, so it can subconciously affect a person without the person knowing. Just some bad example of how them things can work and stuff. Don't wanna get too much into details, but i believe they work to some extent, just might not be the way how some people think it would.

#3 season

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 02:30 PM

yeah, I believe in feng shui, I know a lot of hongkong people do
even in HK city, my teacher says that a tower in Kowloon have a hole to let the dragon pass toward the tower

I want to be a feng shui master !

• Guests

Posted 14 February 2005 - 06:03 PM

that tower is amazing!! It's a freeking hole in the building

I tend to be picky about what I believe in, but its better to be cautious than arrogant/naive/ignorant.

• Guests

Posted 15 February 2005 - 12:15 PM

I also kinda believe in Feng Shui and fortune telling. It s amazing that people can jsut look at your face and tell off every about you! But of course just to a certain extend! But be selective, like what people say, going to a fortune teller is just to hear good thing about you blush
If you really want to learn feng shui, then just go to a feng shui club and hopefully you can find some one to teach you good trick :tricky:

#6 kantonstilez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 09:58 AM

I started to practice Feng Shui and i know alot of Americans who believe in it too espeacially business men. My dream is to get a Chilli Red Asian Arowana. These dragon fishes suppose to bring good luck to its owner. Only have to save up $2000 USD for a baby 6". :crying:

#7 tanyl78

SuperStar!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 12:48 PM

i kinda believe in feng shui... because my previous house used to have lousy feng shui, and we had bad lucks the moment we moved in...

after that we move house, the feng shui here is good, and under some advice from those feng shui master, its getting much better now...

• Guests

Posted 29 March 2005 - 07:23 AM

I do. But it's part of a hobby kinda thing. Placing all the items in your house in the appropriate places and referring to Feng shui, it's kind of fun

#9 mszsusie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 07:27 AM

I believe in feng shiu but not that deeply like some people. I one time didnt feel easy around the house felt like something was nagging me until i switched the bookcase with the ancestorialy essence place. feeling pretty good now. :lol?:

#10 dorz

I am nobody!!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 07:28 AM

For mien suen, sometimes I rather dont want to know about certain things rather than worried about it if it is some bad stuff. So I dont go for those fortune telling sessions, I am happy with what I am right now. I will not go alll out to change certain things if some master/so called experts say certain things. I will believe certain small % of it.

For fengshui, I will put in some small effort to rectify certain things but i wont go to the extend in buying expensive stuff to build up the fengshui in the house.

My philosophy = what you dont know, wont hurt..

#11 candy.rain

Shazz

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 02:12 PM

i dont.. its not like i dont BELIEVE in it.. its just that i dont.. if ya's know wat i mean...

one thing they say: dont face ur bed directly facing the door..with leg sticking out first.. because thats the way ppl take coffins out.

after getting kinda freaked by that, i managed to move my bed abit over to the right..but gues wat? its still facing da door.. =/

and they say, place something shiny or watever in the top right corner of ur room or sumthin..good luck .. iiuno .. well i dont believe in that..

nowun in my family believes in fengshui.
i dont know wat mien suen is.. o__O;

#12 Saa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:26 PM

Um, my family believes in Feng Shui. And decorate the room in a special way. But I don't think they are into Mien Suen. As for me, I don't think I believe either of them much....

But I play with tarot and pendulum, I don't know how much you should believe it. I just do it for fun and thinks it's relaxing.

• Guests

Posted 03 April 2005 - 04:40 PM

ajon753, on Feb 14 2005 8 56 AM, said:

mien suen as in fortune telling with your face features/structure.
thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes i do believe in fengshui. its kinda scientific things. but then also not easy to practice as comprises of many aspects. only rich ppl can afford to have their personal fengshui master. too bad blush

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 10:52 AM

I believe some of them.I think most hong kong people believe them very much.
But many people do not understand so much about feng shui,If really want to teach feng shui .It must take long time to learn before really know that.

• Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 11:41 AM

Actually not want to believe but sometime it really kinda true also. Basically i also believe this all stuff, but is not like 100% believe it. Just like just follow what they said. Also need to think ownself. So basically i'm depend one.

#16 Luci13666

cUtiE pIe ~_^

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:06 PM

I kinda believe in face stucture and feng shui. But I haven't a lot of experiance with it (face stucture) though. As for feng shui, well I guessit probably transmits some good waves to make the person's life better in some way.

#17 jadedreams27

TVB fanatic #1

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:30 PM

Feng Shui and ming suen are very very interesting topics in the Chinese culture. In many ways, sometimes, when you are at the lowest of low, and you change perhaps your house's feng shui or get some guidance from a fortuneteller, it does change your luck. Perhaps it's the idea that because you hope that the feng shui or ming suen is accurate, and things are gonna be better, that you actually pick yourself up and do better, but who knows?

However, with the masters that are really good with Feng Shui and Ming Suen, it costs quite a lot of money. So perhaps it is for rich people only. Thus, they get richer and richer.

#18 Joker32

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 07:52 PM

Personally, i dont believe that reaaranging things in your house in certain ways have mystical powers that give you luck... but i do believe feng shui does help you in the sense that its always best to work in an organized environment, thus when ppl rearrange their houses, they think their luck has gone better, but really its just that this new environment allows them to work better thus everything seems to be going smoother. Some stuff i read about feng shui:

- never have a mirror right in front of your bed, such that its the first thing u see when u wake up, they say its something about seeing spirits and stuff. But personally, i think its just when you first wake up, you aren't so awake yet, and u see urself in the mirror, and u get a quick shock./frightened experience, and if this happens everyday, eventually ull be a more depressed mode all the time.

- Dont have things hanging over ur bed: this i find true, cause if you wakeup in the middle of the night, u see something hanging, it may seem like its gonna fall on u, and thus ur gonna get scared and won't sleep well, thus if this happens all the time, u won't work so well during the day.

True story: My uncle was going to declare bankruptcy in 10 days, cause business wasn't going so well, but when he got a feng shui guy to help him out, he was able to cancel the bankruptcy claim cause his business all of a sudddent went better.

So do you guys believe ?

#19 imlookingatyou

Underwear Dancer

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 26 March 2006 - 11:12 PM

I think that it creates a better environment for you so you can work effieciently. I feng shui my room and it does help me to feel better when I work and stuff. But when we get to the lucky part, I dont think so. And for your uncle's story, it could be coincidence.

#20 ricecell

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:29 AM

Like what you pointed out, some "feng shui" is call common sense. People say dont buy a house where the road perpendicts and runs into your house. You dont want a speeding car with failed breaks to crash through your home.

#21 rebel316

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:51 AM

My friend believes in it, he told me you shouldn't have your bed facing the doorway because since ghosts walk in a straight line and if your bed is facing the doorway then the ghost could haunt you or something.

#22 Joker32

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:48 AM

another popular one, if you walk into ur house with an opened umbrella, u will have lots of bad luck apparently

#23 520'`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 06:18 AM

i somewhat be live in it. Because i have a friend whose grandma is sick, and when her mom rearrange the room for her grandma, she got better.

So, i guess it's rather to believe than not to.

#24 SupraTRD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 07:25 AM

to me feng shui can be trusted & abit kenot been trusted...
depends on wat aspect u looking into...

#25 haun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:10 AM

i believe it. i have heard many stories of people getting more lucky and having more bussiness after inviting a feng shui expert and rearrange things around. some feng shui are easy to understand but in fact feng shui is very complex. i meant for an expert to tell u how to arrange stuffs around, they have to first look at your house location, what side you are facing and where your front door is.........................ect.

#26 bt_looker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:52 AM

I kind of not 100% believe in Fengsui but I like to read about Fengsui information cause it is closely tight to chinese tranditional culture.

#27 crazycat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 11:45 PM

I believe in fung-shu and I would love to learn more about it. Too bad all the good teachers are in HK.

#28 hellsage

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF supporter
  • 379 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:24 AM

I believe in feng shui.

There is one incidence:
My parents used to have this house; they wanted to sell it and have been on the market for years. Once, a feng shui guy came and took a look. He made a bunch of analysis and charged at a high price. He advised everyone to exchange bedrooms. A few weeks or a month later, someone bought the house without any real estate agent.

A lot of people don't believe in it until it's proven. No one will prove it because it's too hard or takes too long to prove it. It can be proven statistically.

#29 Joker32

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:49 AM

i personally believe that re-arranging things in certain ways will improve alot of things, but whether it is due to powers/flow of energy, im still not sure

#30 hellsage

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF supporter
  • 379 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:16 AM

crazycat Posted Mar 31 2006 11 45 PM
I believe in fung-shu and I would love to learn more about it. Too bad all the good teachers are in HK.

The good teachers are over the places because that's the market and there are only a few of them. Almost all of them have clients everywhere; so they go to different places in a year. A lot of them are Taiwanese. When Chang Kai Shek went over to TW, he brought a lot of chinese culture with him. Whereas in China, Mao bans superstitions and religion.

I believe in feng shui. I posted in another topic which also talks about feng shui; I posted an example there.

Joker32 Posted Mar 26 2006 7 52 PM
True story: My uncle was going to declare bankruptcy in 10 days, cause business wasn't going so well, but when he got a feng shui guy to help him out, he was able to cancel the bankruptcy claim cause his business all of a sudddent went better.

So do you guys believe ?

It could be true. It's not just coincidence as a few people has stated. Rearranging things can have an indirect impact. It's like driving a car and global warming. If it wasn't proven; then I don't think people will accept that. Just becaue we don't see it or it hasn't been proven doesn't mean that it's not true.

#31 homey dont play dat

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 12:50 AM

My brother is into Feng Shui. He arranged my room with the 'educational direction' and by the time I got my report cards, they were pretty excellent and satisfying. I also like Feng Shui for arrangements and it makes my place look clean ^^

#32 cannadreamer

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 04:25 AM

Theere is possibility in face reading to be true.
But for feng sui...that's a little iffy.
the only good that it did for me is letting me breath better since I always have nasal allergies.

#33 tanyl78

SuperStar!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 11:45 AM

i kinda believe in it, that's why i dont dare to go for such things... im worried he might say something bad and i end up thinking in pessimistic way...

#34 wwp8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:29 AM

anyone know anything about feng shui or any sites or basically anything!

at the moment seem to be jinxed with alot of stuff

#35 Hinako442003

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 04:26 PM

dunno much about feng shui... but it's some crazy stuff about geological positioning and what not. and if you can't do anything about how your house is built, go buy one of those feng shui mirror that reflects all the bad stuff away :loool: man, this reminds me of Mariam Yeung's movie "My Lucky Star"

#36 Lost 天使

kizami hajimeru atarashii toki o

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:31 PM

my family's all for feng shui ... we believe in it a lot! e.g. my brother's bed use to be near the toilet and it's believed that if you have a bed near a toilet, it'll mean that the person sleeping in the bed will get more and more stupid. so we moved my bro's bed and now he's smarter than before.

#37 justm_e

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:20 PM

i recently received an interesting e-mail about Feng Shui, a mail from Master Vincent Pak Chung, president of the illustrious FENG SHUI MILLIONAIRS CLUB. He wanted to sell a book that would teach u how to use Feng Shui for financial gain. For those of you who have not heard of Feng Shui, it is the ancient Chinese art of furniture arrangement. It is said by some, that if you arrange your furniture, plants, and useless trinkets according to the delicate laws of Feng Shui, your life will be influenced in positive, and even magical ways! Master Vincent Pak Chung boasts that his teachings will bring health, happiness, and turn you into a millionaire. i copied the content below,for ur interestes to read!!!feel free to give ur comments

XXX,
I DON'T WANT YOU TO MISS THIS CHANCE!

Dear XXX,

That's right - you can make a million dollars! You won't have to leave your house or apartment. You don't even have to make a phone call. All you need to do is rearrange your furniture. Clean a special area of your kitchen. Or hang a mirror on the correct wall. It's easy - once you know the secret!

Yes, xxx! Feng Shui Master Vincent Pak Chung, wants to reveal to you an ancient Chinese secret that will show you how to turn your home into a powerful magnet for wealth and good fortune.

Beautifully woven with twelve (12) I Ching coins and 24 wooden beads, this magical piece of jewelry will help to multiply your good fortune and protect your personal wealth. Posted Image

For thousands of years, I Ching coins have been used in Feng Shui to bring good luck and money. Mystical advisors to the Emperors of China used I Ching coins as an oracle for making financial decisions.

The Magical Bracelet
of Prosperity.

Each of the twelve (12) I Ching coins on your bracelet is decorated with Chinese characters symbolizing luck from heaven, earth and humanity.

Wear your bracelet every day to invite riches into your home or business. Simply handling the coins on your bracelet or

hearing their gentle "ching-a-ling" sound will keep you focused, strengthen your will to win and ensure that you'll never miss a lucky break that could bring you big money and cash rewards!

Vincent has so much more to share with you, including more gifts,...and amazing secrets on simple steps you can take to make luck and riches pour into your life, like an avalanche of golden nuggets.

Dear xxx,
Posted Image
My name is Vincent Pak Chung. I was born to a poor family in China in 1935, and began my education with the very selective Black Hat FENG SHUI School of Buddhist monks when I was a child of eight. There I was taught the closely guarded secrets of FENG SHUI that can provide the "3 Great Blessings" of Health, Happiness and Prosperity to those who understand its mysteries.

Years later, after we'd escaped the Communist regime in China, I used the wisdom I had attained as a master of FENG SHUI to help my parents make a fortune!

Knowing that I had given riches and security to my parents filled me with pride. Despite my schooling, I am a devout Christian and I vowed that I would use my mastery of FENG SHUI not for my own profit, but to help other people like you, xxx - good, honest people who struggle every day to make ends meet.

To me, FENG SHUI was the key to making the American dream come true - the promise that anyone, with enough luck and the right help, can become magnificently wealthy!

Successful businessmen around the world have already cashed in on this ancient miracle of wealth and power. Major magazines and newspapers have reported how Michael Ovitz and Donald Trump, two of America's most dynamic tycoons, have consulted traditional masters of this powerful art to help design and bless their offices. It is said you can see its principles in the design of the Trump Tower!

Citibank, Chase Asia, PaineWebber, the Asian Wall Street Journal -- all respected, conservative financial institutions -- as well as the firm of renowned architect I.M. Pei are a few of the more prominent businesses that have paid thousands of dollars to have this secret of gaining and preserving their staggering fortunes. But YOU don't have to!

I want YOU to use the power of FENG SHUI
to attract money, good luck and happiness.

I'm going to give you the key to a new life of luxury and freedom, because I think that anyone who wants to be rich should have a chance to make that dream come true. That's why I've put all of these remarkable secrets into one clear and simple guide I call

FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH.

Here's what FENG SHUI did for one client of mine, J.G. of Oakland, CA:
"I had a table and a mirror in my front hallway. According to you, it was blocking the flow of positive energy into my home. I moved the table and changed the mirror to the other wall. Two days later I got a call from a lawyer. A distant relative I had never heard of had just died. He left me $500,000.00 in his will. How's that for positive energy!?"

FENG SHUI could work for you as it did for J.G. and hundreds of my clients. And you won't have to spend years learning mystical secrets like I did. You won't have to pay the outrageous fees that millionaires pay to other FENG SHUI masters.

I'm offering all the secrets of Asia's most closely guarded mystery at an amazingly low price because I want to see good people like you - hard-working citizens - enjoy the fun and freedom of being incredibly rich!

These are some of the amazing discoveries you'll find in my secret guide, FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH:

What your front door opens up to - how it can bring in good luck.

The arrangement of furniture in your living room - creates a whirlwind of positive energy that delivers money through telephone or mail.

That special part of your kitchen - clean it once a day and increase your chances of winning the lottery.

The ceiling in your bedroom - it can energize your sex life, attracting rich lovers.

The direction of your bed - allows dreams to reveal lucky numbers.

Do you have a mirror? I'll tell you exactly where to hang it so it turns your home into a beacon of light that attracts money energy. I'm sure you love the sound of wind chimes. So do the prosperity spirits you'll draw to your home. I'll show you how to hang your chimes and create the special music that brings the sound of money into your life!

There's one special corner in your living room. Put a red object there and your money doubles within two weeks! That's right - DOUBLES! Find out where that corner is in my secret guide, FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH.

Did you know that a small aquarium, if placed correctly, cleans your room of all negative energy? Or that a plant, growing in the right spot, makes that area a fertile ground for spirits of abundance? With FENG SHUI, these spirits establish themselves in your home and become powerful money-making forces!

I'm saving the best for last. Here's an amazing fact:

Every home has a MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT. Sit there for 10 minutes a day and you'll be able to predict winning lottery numbers, sports teams and stocks.

I'll show you how to find your home's MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT in your secret guide FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH.

So many of my overjoyed clients have sent me letters telling me how they have benefited from the power of FENG SHUI to attract money. It is my most sincere wish that you too could someday send me a letter like this:

"I set up the mirrors, fans and plants like you said. I'd been unemployed and was down to the end of my savings. I sat down in the MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT and waited for a miracle. Five different people called in the next hour, all asking for the same wrong number. I played the number five plus that 'wrong' number in the lottery, and guess what? I won 3 million dollars!"

Good luck, incredible fortune and astonishing amounts of money are out there. Direct them into your home, work space and bank account with FENG SHUI!

I've mentioned there's a MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT in every home -- including yours! -- where money forces converge and cross-energize. I want to make sure that you know how to find this spot with one quick glance. Along with your Feng Shui secret guide, I'll send you a great gift - a visual diagram that reveals exactly which part of your home is your MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT. This diagram is called the Ba-gua. It's beautifully printed in two colors. Use your Ba-gua to find the exact location of your MAGNETIC MONEY POWER POINT, then follow the instructions in your secret guide to absorb that energy and become a money-making magnet!

Yes, I'm completely certain FENG SHUI will turn your home into a powerhouse of good fortune and help you become a multi-millionaire. I'll back that claim with an absolute guarantee. Order FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH totally at my risk. I'll give you as much time as you need to read it, follow the simple instructions and make a million dollars.

This is your chance to become a member of the
FENG SHUI Millionaires Club.
You have nothing to lose, xxx. It's that simple. Nothing to lose and millions to gain. And because you are a friend of Rochelle's, I would be delighted to offer you this invaluable guide for only $9.95. That is 60 percent off the regular price, which comes to a savings of over $15.00 for you.

Ask for your FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH today and then, if you haven't made ONE MILLION DOLLARS during your lifetime -- or if at any time, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied -- just return your secret guide and I'll immediately send you a complete refund, including the shipping and handling charge,...with no explanation necessary.

So you see, you don't have to take any chances to begin a life filled with riches and good fortune! All you have to do to get started is click the button below.

Don't let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity slip by. Accept your Invitation to the FENG SHUI Millionaires Club today!

Sincerely,
Posted Image

Just click the button below and order FENG SHUI: ASIAN MIRACLE POWER FOR INSTANT WEALTH, and you will receive as your third FREE gift, your certificate for membership in the FENG SHUI MILLIONAIRES CLUB.

Posted Image
Click HERE

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by app, 13 November 2006 - 05:20 PM.

#38 cute_heo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 06:17 AM

The link die. :(

#39 maximillious

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 11:11 AM

Feng Shui is an ancient art of placement to bring balance and harmony to a physical space. The loose translation of Feng Shui is wind and water. Feng represents the wind that carries the chi throughout a space. Shui is the water that meanders underneath the earth transporting chi.

Chi is the invisible energy that surrounds us. This energy cannot be felt, seen, or heard but it influences all living things. Chi should flow effortlessly around physical structures to bring balance and harmony. Feng Shui was invented, thousands of years ago to ensure the flow of chi would bring positive vibrations not negative ones that could create discord and chaos.

content derived from fengshui.about.com.

Chinese always say, 1 - life, 2 - luck and 3 - fengshui.

let's take example of HK China Bank structure which design like a blade for some reason, the convention hall design like a turtle believe to be bringing fortune or whatsoever. it's strange that do this litttle thing makes the difference???

#40 sidefx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:49 PM

Of course and it has been proven like the Jade statutes in Beijing.
Ancient geographers were brilliant in harbouring the locations of which it brings harmony to wind and water.
Like when they tried to move one of the statutes from its orginal position, it caused the famous earthquake in the 60's of a city hundreds of kilometres away. As the water levles of the lakes etc rose uncontrolleably. Once the statute was moved back to its original position, everything became normal again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users