[Archive]Rainie Yang & Mike He (part 2)

2009 replies to this topic

#41 glued

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:21 AM

read that mike is going to be wheelchair bound n kingone lost his arm or something after a road accident.. and rainie has to carry mike in the show.. seriously wonder how she is going to do that....

I don't know but that plots seems kind of bleh.. but hv high hopes that director cai will work his magic...

#42 nrs

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:03 PM

i really feel sorry for kingone..RM are so into each other,kingone looked so left out. :blush

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#43 rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:02 PM

ah... hopefully that rm are alright and don't let those financial and paper stuff bother them... i think the diff. in their pay for EL depend on the company and i think its not mike who don't want to act... i suppose the managing company have plans for him, so its not for him to choose....

HOPE that they're fine and rm while enjoy acting in EL...

#44 Guest_azngrl77_*

• Guests

Posted 01 December 2006 - 06:38 AM

Here's the clip of Rainie & Mike. Yep their chemistry is still their :iloveyou:
BNcdCBzoDmE

I really feel sorry for Kingone. He looked like such a third wheel there. He looked so so so left out. If he didn't speak up you wouldn't even know he was there. Plus he looked so out of place because Mike and Rainie wore similar outfits.

You could tell Rainie is definitely more comfortable with Mike as she would hold on to his shoulders for stabilty when being carried. :blush

Can't wait for this drama to come out, but I wished that they would of used a different guy for Mike to fight over Rainie instead of Kingone as I already saw this in DBY. Someone like Ethan would of been interesting since he and Mike are BFF in real life.

#45 sWeet'D77

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:27 AM

Aww....They both looked soo sweet....Kingone really looked soo left out in those pics n during d interview....

#46 Faye Chan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 12:44 PM

OMG they look so good together! like all the chem, came back!

it really is like a DBY2 xD he has a half brother again, well although this time it is a real half brother not like in DBY (same dad to! i wish figaro would come back>< ) and kingone is in it xD

your right...he looks kinda left out with them two so close again xD remind me of how it was in DBY

OHHH did you see in that clip! there is the bit where Kingone went to pick Rainie up and it was like him and mike were pushing over who will carry her xD and mike got on in the end, since he turned her towards him then did it xD

aww i love these two! ^_^

Edited by Faye Chan, 01 December 2006 - 12:46 PM.

#47 ET_Buff

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 08:16 PM

Aww that clip is making me love RM all over again since I have to admit those reports that made it seem like Rainie not wanting to work with Mike again because of the rumours between them kind of got me momentarily but I'm glad it's safe to say now that that's rubbish after watching this and looking at the pics. ^^

Though poor Kingone, but I guess it wasn't intentional for him to be left out since good thing he still managed to crack a joke, just that Rainie and Mike are closer together. :)

#48 Michelle.

Reita is my kind of bassist ^^

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,403 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 08:31 PM

Omgosh thx for all those lovely picz everyone!
They look so cute together!
Same pose, same boots!!! XDDD
And Rainie looks very cute with her "shorter" hair. XD
Mike & Rainie are so cute together!!! ^^

#49 apple juice

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,954 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 06:26 AM

Mike and Rainie will be attending an award together again. Hope this time they can walk on the red carpet together.

金鐘主持人選 陶子可望出線~有軍翔
金馬獎及亞太影展圓滿落幕,本屆金鐘盛會將於12月20日於高雄社教館盛大舉辦,今年連續包下3金晚會製播的東風電視台,開始為金鐘晚會主持人選及節目內容構思,據了解,在電視圈有豐厚人脈及主持機智穩健的陶子出線機率大,而金馬獎進步很大的侯佩岑選擇休息。而男主持人方面,吳宗憲、張菲因時間無法配合,胡瓜官司纏身出線機率不大,至於提案當時被列為第一人選的蔡康永則表示,他已經向葛福鴻請假,除非必要,他本人不傾向金馬獎過後再接金鐘獎主持棒。
金鐘獎總策劃侯文燕表示,「主持人選要等晚會方向確定後才會決定,各方面都適合的陶子,我當然會慎重考慮,而侯佩岑我擔心她接完金馬獎,再接金鐘獎,請太多假,對劇組交代不過去。」

雖然主持人選未定,但東風表示,以「互動親切」的概念打造本屆金鐘盛會晚會,邀請目前當紅的戲劇綜藝「天下第一味」、「全民大悶鍋」等演員表演,初步安排2到3個節目,其他多數時間將交頒獎人發揮,而頒獎組合上傾向新舊世代交替,及經典綜藝戲劇作品的組合,回顧「鐵獅玉玲瓏」、「綜藝100」、「天生贏家」、「歡樂假期」等經典節目。 此外,去年深獲觀眾喜歡的偶像劇「惡魔在身邊」等偶像劇男女主角,及話題主持人利菁等人均在邀請名單中。

2006/11/30中國時報

#50 Yoosutic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 07:57 AM

[quote]omg im so excited for el! the interview prove all the reports wrong when they say they didnt wanna work with each other! lol they are soo cute! i love the fact they have such a lover's mind lol. they were soo comfortable with each other making kingone stand there looking embarrassed lol. he was out of place. that was soo funny when rainie laugh and turn to his face. her laugh was like bwu hahaha rite in his face lol! well i wasnt surprise kingone would be in it since the producer said she will try to get all the original cast from dby back! rainie new hair is medium.... i like her long hair better. but it will be a fresh feeling in the drama. wheelchair? broken arm? omg seriously thats dramatic! i cant imagine rainie carrying mike lol! she will be on the ground lol. it seem like this new serie will be funny n serious. i think mike have to learn jap cuz i think either rainie or him is the new student. there was an article about the storyline that mention one of them was from another country. i think rainie. so mike well learn it too cuz he hav to communicate wit her. i cant wait til its done shooting mike tvb n rainie rule tw lol! i wanna see them in even more drama! and anyone know any news for fresh tomatoe for sauce wit cyndi n elva?

here is some new youtube vids with rainie n mike!
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRq9LMl4PJE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRq9LMl4PJE[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Z6Lt_y2ww"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Z6Lt_y2ww[/url]

Edited by badguh, 03 December 2006 - 08:07 AM.

#51 j^o^y

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 05:10 PM

I found this picture.Not sure if it is posted on the 1st thread anot.Look at the way they are looking at each other.So sweet =) Posted Image

#52 nrs

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 06:36 AM

View PostKiss*Vic, on Dec 3 2006 9 07 PM, said:

when was this???oooh, someone tell me more about it. :iloveyou:

that was the golden bell awards held last november 2005.

i wanna share this RM youtube clip by uyusrnm its so nice! clapclap

#53 stefy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 07:06 AM

i think rainie looks kinda small size next to mike but they are vv cute together in devil beside you.i cant wait to watch the next show staring both of them.

#54 rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:12 AM

View Postnrs, on Dec 4 2006 1 36 PM, said:

that was the golden bell awards held last november 2005.

i wanna share this RM youtube clip by uyusrnm its so nice! clapclap

youtube says that it is a private video so i cant view it can anyone do sth pls? thanx

i also wanna see more of em 2gether... hopefully, they'll be 2gether, i prefer mike and rainie than mike wif any other people, this applies to rainie too... haha... i seriously think that they are made for one another... its fate... can anyone make a picture of their baby? i think that there is such software for this....
rm's son:
mike''s everything except
rainie's lips and nose

rm's daughter:
rainie's everything except
mike's eyelashes maybe?
haha... i cant match the daughter's it's weird to have mike's part on a girl... hehe i think it'll be funny...

#55 pinky_ying

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 08:11 PM

aww they look so cute together (:
here's rainie blog saying about her new show.

http://www.supermars...inie/detail.jsp

#56 Lozetvb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 03:35 PM

I would love to see them as a couple in another series. Waiting for Exchange Love. Is it definitely that they would cast? Don't make those rumor news again.

#57 shellstah__

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 12:15 AM

Mike and Rainie are one of the few couples who have the best chemistry both on screen and off screen =) I loved Devil Beside You and I absoulately CAN'T WAIT for Exchange Love!! =)

#58 glued

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:57 PM

View Postxxminxx, on Dec 8 2006 11 15 AM, said:

Yesterday I watched yu le bai fen bai and saw behind the scene of EL and there is no mike because I think he was not required in that scene or something. Then there is only kingone and rainie with backstage crew. They were celebrating the director’s birthday I think. And rainie tried to kiss him when he was making a wish. Everyone gave the director a present. I cant remember what rainie got him, kingone was something ‘buy one nite,free one nite’ something like that. The present they got him was the actors have to choose from sort of like a lucky draw. Then kingone actually left the buy one nite,free one nite’ something like that and be a ‘servant’ for the director for a day.then at last kingone chose that and rainie said:’ let the ‘servant’ give to he jun xiang lah! Anyway he is not here today!’ yupp..so I think mike is going to be the ‘servant’

Heres the video...
http://www.im.tv/vlo...l/243120/893508

and here's the interview that was conducted the other time but its the longer version.. rainie mentioned that the show will be 20+ episodes, longer than normal idol drama by abt 10 episodes..

i think those who complain that dby is too short sld be happy...

http://www.im.tv/vlo...l/243120/893490

#59 inspiron700m

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:27 PM

I just started to watch Devil Beside you and I instantly fell in love with Mike! Gahh, Rainie and him are SO CUTE together, I heard that Rainie and Mike are going to star in a new series, can you tell me more about this? And also, did Mike recently sign with TVB hong kong?

#60 theodre

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:34 AM

i lurve tiz couple n loveteam n thank god they r actin together again hope love wld develop but aniway im lookin forward 2 exchange love
DBY was such a gr8 show esp da romance between rainie n mike characters

#61 JenTOP.ForeveR

BigBangisForever@wordpress

• Forum Masters
  • 11,071 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 10:57 AM

they make a cute couple even though i haven't watched DBY yet. lolz.

but i also wanna see Mike with Wei Lun. :blush

#62 cmy1612

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 10:11 AM

mike he n rainie jz soooo gud being together..! lol.. i love dem pairing off in DBY..i would love to watch EL..ahaha..

#63 nrs

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 07:43 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#64 nssoso

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 11:24 AM

yeah i love this couple! they are so cute and really match each other! mike he is really really handsome! are they a real couple or it's just a rumor??

#65 rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:50 AM

omg... i seriously love both of them together.... they are the perfect match and they are made for each other... if i were to be the one who decides love and marriage stuff... i would definitely made them together... hope to hear more of their news... whether individually or together... gosh... argh!!
btw is mike taking up singing lessons? hope that they'll sing a dual for el or rainie's third album peharps... btw when is golden bell? they are attending right?

#66 nrs

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 05:51 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#67 jenhz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 05:12 AM

does anyone know what exchange love is about?
i'm also hoping they would make a devil beside you 2.

#68 rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:21 AM

definitely rooted for rm... and hope that rm will work together as much as possible... and definitely hope they'll be a dby 2 for this is why i like both of them...

#69 dashling_ice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:08 PM

i really love this couple....

the pics you posted made my day...it also made me more excited for exchange love...

tnx guyz for updating.....lol..mwuahhh...

#70 rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:35 PM

no offence... but i seriously think kr fans are krazy... i just posted sth like i don't think kr are that compatible due to certain reasons and the size of the thread is due to the popularity...

they came up with a essay of things like is because of kr spirit and kr have close relationship... omg... nvm... i just meant they don't look compatible... but isnt the heart and thoughts that matters most... so why must they be so...

and sth happy to see that there is actually sorta three rm thread... one named mike and rainie, one named mike and the other named rainie... as.. there are lots of rm fans who post on those thread instead... for me i see all and post all... haha

totally love them whether they are a couple or friends...

#71 Dr3am

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 01:09 AM

I just love those two!

I saw DBY 2 months ago and I'm like addicted to rainie.
Her and Mike are so cute togeter

#72 xxminxx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 12:23 PM

why didnt they attend?! i was like waiting so badly....i thought they were in the confirm list of guest attending?

This video is on LAST YEAR [i]Golde bell Award, with mike and rainie presenting the award at the back.enjoy!

#73 yuenxmei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 06:37 PM

aww im a bit disappointed that they didn't attend :down
lets just hope that it was because they're too busy filming for EL =)

neways thanks xxminxx for the video of them presenting the award last year...ive been looking for that clip everywhere!
hahas it was so cute how they were imitating each other...esp how mike was imitating rainie =]

#74 nrs

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 09:01 AM

Posted Image

credit:mikecn

Edited by nrs, 22 December 2006 - 09:04 AM.

#75 nrs

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 07:04 AM

has anyone seen this show?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#76 rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 07:19 AM

not sure... but is it in cantonese or wad... maybe i watch other parts of this interview but not the part in the picture... as the converstaion he said wasnt what i rmb...

#77 lOvE_yOu`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 04:50 PM

they look soooooooooooo adorable together!!!
thanx for sharing the pix

sry but in which new drama will they act together again???

#78 yuenxmei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 December 2006 - 05:04 PM

View PostlOvE_yOu`, on Dec 24 2006 10 50 AM, said:

they look soooooooooooo adorable together!!!
thanx for sharing the pix

sry but in which new drama will they act together again???
they will be acting in Exchange Love together =)
and kingone [yuan yi from devil beside you] will also be in it

#79 shellstah__

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,761 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 04:05 AM

View Postyuenxmei, on Dec 24 2006 11 04 AM, said:

And it's going to air late 2007.. or early 2008.. xD I'm not sure. But who cares? As long as it stars Rainie and Mike as a couple =)

#80 rainbowie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 07:01 AM

View Postyuenxmei, on Dec 25 2006 12 04 AM, said:

yuppie.. the later it is showed... it means the longer they'll have to work together isnt that good even though shooting dramas are tough... even if it is tough, i believe they'll take care of each other... lol...

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users