AF needs funding again

Photo

Chilam Cheung & HK Celebrities Appear Half Nude in New Photo Book

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
77 replies to this topic

#1 I L Y ★ S O S H I

I L Y ★ S O S H I

I ♥ SOSHI

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1941 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:22 AM

Credits: JaYnE

IPB ImageIPB Image

Photographer Leslie Lee's new photo book, "SuperStars Pictorial" contains many tantalizing stills of well-known celebrities such as Chilam Cheung, Aaron Kwok, Cecilia Cheung, Alex Fong, Kenny Chung Chun To, Wong Ka Lok, Daniel Wu Yiu Cho, Andy Hui Chi On, Yumiko Cheng Hei Yi, Joey Yung etc. The photo book presents photographs of 300 actors. The book sales will be towards charitable causes, including a portion to help out victims of the Tsunami.

NOTE: Please note that photos of male celebrities are somewhat risque/ graphic. Please be forewarned!

IPB Image

In Chilam's photograph, aside from revealing his naked chest, he wore super cut-off denim shorts, which revealed his pubic hair. Compared to other male artists featured in the photo book such as Andy Hui and Daniel Wu, Chilam's photographs push the limits of sexuality. Chilam laughed as he said the proceeds are for charitable causes and therefore he was not trying to compete on the amount of exposure level.

New father Chilam received congratulations from Kenny Chung. Chilam said they did not decide on a name for his newborn son yet, as he is trying to choose a unique name. But he will not consult with a metaphysicist to select an auspicious name.

Does the baby resemble Chilam or Anita Yuen? "There are dissenting opinions so far. Anita's family thinks the baby looks like her, while my family thinks he resembles me."

In an earlier interview, Anita revealed that when it was time for the baby's diaper change, Chilam would step away. Chilam laughed and said he never changed diapers before, but after he realized a newborn's urine is relatively clean [and odorless], he was no longer afraid.

Chilam will be returning to work next month. Earlier an advertiser wished to feature Chilam's son in their milk formula ad, but he did not want to use his private life for monetary gain, so he turned down the ad offers.

Due to the recent birth of his son, Chilam often receives congratulations from pedestrians when he goes out in public, making him extremely happy.

IPB Image

In Alex Fong's photograph in Leslie Kee's book, he wore white-colored swimming trunks. Alex bought this pair of swimming briefs when he was only 18 years old, but never wore it in the past. Alex felt embarrassed during the photo shoot, but he spent 3 months exercising to sculpt his muscles. Comparatively, he is 10 pounds lighter currently.

Many photographs emphasize the lower regions of the male anatomy, but Alex is able to accept this aspect due to charitable causes. Alex joked and said that when he turns 40, he can hold his child and both of them can be naked in the photograph together, then that will be an amusing sight.

IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image

Jayne: Personally I found these photos to be the most revealing...

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

#2 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7056 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:46 AM

OMG I can't believe all these stars are in this half nude book, some of these artists are one of my favs like Chilam, Aaron, Daniel but no Nic Tse???

#3 Sammi_2nite

Sammi_2nite

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:53 AM

chilam's body is so skinny, and andy hui's body is juss ....... distracting cause his hairy armpit LOL

alex has a nice body n aaron, the gals looks hot 2
i like yumiko

#4 katherinekwokhk

katherinekwokhk

saRang ChangMin <33

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2787 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:08 PM

eweee andys one look really revolting!!! and aaron...omfg this is kinda a disgrace to out culture no offence...even...ALEX???? noo!!!! chilam has a pretty alright body though LOLL somethings just not right...

#5 danny5569

danny5569

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:59 PM

all the actor take participants body figure was nice.....chilam body was nice...but i like arron and alex..they have nice figure...mayb due to one is sportsman and one is good dancer...

#6 lala.jen

lala.jen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 02:04 PM

Eww, Aarons and Andy's picture is like too much, *ahems* over explosure! But I got to admit Aaron definitely got a hot body! Yumiko's picture looks hot, think thats her anyway!

#7 tony_y2k5

tony_y2k5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1830 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 02:37 PM

wow, this is a completely different look for chilam, very sexy!. But at the end of the day he's still the mr nice guy. lucky anita!

#8 pauline

pauline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 03:28 PM

Personnally, these photos don't give a positive image of celebrities.......
They are alomost nude in most of these photos!!!!!!!!!

#9 bitcomet79

bitcomet79

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1111 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:42 PM

didn't know Chilam will take this kind of photos....Aaron look very mascular and Andy hairy armpit really spoilt the photo.... :harhar :pleh

#10 123glory

123glory

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 05:12 PM

Oh my God, my Aaron - that's too much sacrifice for charity - but OMG HE'S HELLA SIZZLING HOT! OMG *drooling* and *fainting* OMG!
:iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :shocked: :shocked:

Thanks for the post!

Edited by 123glory, 26 November 2006 - 05:12 PM.

#11 moonflower1314

moonflower1314

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 05:45 PM

tommy has new movie- 1 members reading topic
there are aliens in chicago- 5 members reading topic
there s bank robbed in china- 2 members reading topic
pope had heart attack- 4 members reading topic
Chilam Cheung & HK Celebrities Appear Half Nude in New Photo Book- 27 members reading topic

Edited by moonflower1314, 26 November 2006 - 05:48 PM.

#12 nukerc

nukerc

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2053 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 05:59 PM

hmmm it is just amazing well it's something you would not always see happen in HK... I believe every HK fans will go crazy on this book and run to purchase it!

#13 kailie

kailie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1375 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:05 PM

hello...it's called ART. many entertainment circles have taken these pics for advertisement only. the hk and taiwan artistes are doing it for a good cause. i don't mind getting one myself. aaron and julian looks hot.

#14 LovestCarmen

LovestCarmen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1363 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:09 PM

i think andy huis was the most revealing off cameras because he was covering his privae part lol. ii couldnt see if chilam was revealing his pubic hair since the picture was that big lol. thats kind of freaky. i just dont like the smokin cause if is for a good cause shouldnt it be healthy and not promote smokin. i have seen a lot of charitys that celebrities take naked pics. when i was shoppin the other day i saw a huge poster with like famous american celebrities nude.

#15 cLam

cLam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:13 PM

Wow!... I would have never thought that they would go this far for charity!
but... they have such good bodies... especially aaron!

#16 123glory

123glory

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(moonflower1314 @ Nov 26 2006 5 45 PM) [snapback]3236031[/snapback]

tommy has new movie- 1 members reading topic
there are aliens in chicago- 5 members reading topic
there s bank robbed in china- 2 members reading topic
pope had heart attack- 4 members reading topic
Chilam Cheung & HK Celebrities Appear Half Nude in New Photo Book- 27 members reading topic

Where are the news on Aliens and Pope located at? I couldn't find them. I guess they're not important since Yahoo! does not list them on its frontpage.

And for this *hot* topic, I think it's gonna be a *hot* topic for a long time:)

Anyways, where is the rest of the pictures? I think Daniel Wu pic would be hot too...

Also, I do see Julian's pubic hair. And it's so cute how Alex fong covers his behind in his promotional pic...he's a shy guy:)

Edited by 123glory, 26 November 2006 - 06:48 PM.

#17 annie083

annie083

Asian Fanatic

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4392 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 06:53 PM

I don't mind buying a copy of this book since the money will go to charitable causes...partly to victims of Tsunami! See how sexy all these guys are.....Chilam, Andy & Aaron.....& many more! It will surely be the hottest book of the year!

#18 tis me

tis me

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6476 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 07:16 PM

Wow.. def a different image for Chilam.. I'm a bit surprised he agreed to take such revealing photos! Aaron's pic is revealing but it suits his image more so it's not as surprising..

#19 Siyan

Siyan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:05 PM

nice picture but some of them are ok. like i don't know why some of the picture i taken with them holding a cigarett it looks like a cigarett comercial. aarons picture looks funny, i know it's his body but i looks kind of fake but anyhow he have a great body.

#20 GreenCherrys

GreenCherrys

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:09 PM

alex is *hoot* lmao! andy hui's is kinda yeahhh... i think yumiko looks really good. but you know im not surprised on aaron's cus when i went to this hk's shopping mall, i saw a huge pic of him like that too. i gotta say he's muscular... tehehe >.< its pretty nice how they're doing it for charity i bet the book will sell good haha. the funny thing is that i find aaron's body like the ones in museums lol.

#21 tanio12

tanio12

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE(kailie @ Nov 26 2006 11 05 AM) [snapback]3236071[/snapback]

hello...it's called ART. many entertainment circles have taken these pics for advertisement only. the hk and taiwan artistes are doing it for a good cause. i don't mind getting one myself. aaron and julian looks hot.

Totally agree, asians can be just as sexy as the rest of the world. Aaron I cant take anymore he needs to really stop. LOL

#22 rainysunday

rainysunday

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:30 PM

ahahaha i'm not all that familiar with hk celebs so i have no idea what his name is, but the dude with the freakishly long armpit hair or whatever the hell that is tries too hard... NOT SEXY... DO NOT WANT.. lol. but aaron... DAMN that is hot

#23 123glory

123glory

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE(GreenCherrys @ Nov 26 2006 8 09 PM) [snapback]3236423[/snapback]

alex is *hoot* lmao! andy hui's is kinda yeahhh... i think yumiko looks really good. but you know im not surprised on aaron's cus when i went to this hk's shopping mall, i saw a huge pic of him like that too. i gotta say he's muscular... tehehe >.< its pretty nice how they're doing it for charity i bet the book will sell good haha. the funny thing is that i find aaron's body like the ones in museums lol.

>:) He is very sculptured. But it's not easy to have that body. Much excercising is needed. I believe the pic in the pictorial book is taken last year in a series of promotional pics for "Physical", the gym he is endorsing. Here are some more:
http://img127.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/my.php?image=aaronsexy1po9.jpghttp://img161.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/my.php?image=aaronsexy3fn1.jpghttp://img409.imageshack is not allowed anymore is not allowed anymore.us/my.php?image=aaronsexy2ci3.jpg

#24 littlemary

littlemary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:49 PM

wow aaron's body is really sculpted but then andy's armpit hair kinda just kills the picture...why couldn't they photoshopped and cut the armpit hair out xD

#25 xtremecold

xtremecold

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 09:43 PM

wow, those abs on alex and aaron! very nice and toned bods on these two. i wouldn't mind picking up a copy of this pictorial book. clapclap

#26 monkeybusiness

monkeybusiness

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 09:58 PM

What is the deal with the cigarettes? If this is for charity, why would they present a negative image by having the artists smoking/holding lit cigarettes?

Aaron's shot reminds me of the shots of the World Cup Soccer players...

#27 KelpieAr

KelpieAr

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:10 PM

O.O
OMGGG TATS RISQUEEEEE
but den dey hav nice bodiess. i wonder who the girls are, can someone please name each pic??? n andy's pic is just :S cant he shave his armpits bfore shooting????!?!?

#28 mesome

mesome

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:12 PM

yea i think it is a bad idea to have cigarettes and some of these pictures are gross haha
it is pretty daring for hk celebrities considering they re more conservative

#29 aznsweetgrl04

aznsweetgrl04

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:16 PM

i know its for a good cause but do they have to have some of the celebrities pose like that with such little clothing? they dont need to look like that to be hot! theyre still hot even if they wear more clothing!

#30 j033y

j033y

♪Lee Hom's Wifey♪

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:26 PM

I was shocked when I saw this on newspaper today.
Aaron looks good but i still think he's too skinny.
Andy should shave.
Chilam is so skinny.
:shocked:

#31 123glory

123glory

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE(aznsweetgrl04 @ Nov 26 2006 10 16 PM) [snapback]3236858[/snapback]

i know its for a good cause but do they have to have some of the celebrities pose like that with such little clothing? they dont need to look like that to be hot! theyre still hot even if they wear more clothing!

I think the theme is "nudity" so I think they all have to pose "nude" so they can't wear clothes. I think they want to shock us and entice us so that we all go out and buy the book so that they can raise lots of money for the Tsunami victims. I mean, look at the response here so far and you can see it's gonna be a hot-selling book when it comes out. I'll definitely get myself one...hopefully it wouldn't be too costly though! I'd only buy it if it's $50 or less.

As much as I love Aaron, I do feel somewhat uncomfortable looking at that pic, but hell he's so hot who care! I can get used to it :tricky:

#32 homgirl

homgirl

wyvee.n_n.

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:54 PM

ahha wunt the photographer get to see everything during the photo session? loool, i wonder why they want them to take these pictures for charity.. is it cause more ppl would want to buy them since ppl are like 80% naked..

#33 dhong

dhong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:26 PM

Wow is this just another way to keep their business running? lol jk... i'm amazed that those Actresses has more clothing on than actors LOL, What's this world comming to? :noclue

#34 misspinky

misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1622 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:50 PM

who is the girl with the cigarette? the picture before vivian hsu. i thought it was nice of them to pose like that but a bit awkward for me, like some of the poses especially with cigarettes? LOL what's up with that?

#35 sfu_boy

sfu_boy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:57 PM

Damn Aaron...
He must work out like crazy 24-7...

That is one slick body... oh well.. i'm not determined enough to work to that level..

Yah.. the Andy Hui picture is sorta.. <cough>

#36 Crea Moon

Crea Moon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:15 AM

the one who is smoking is Cecilia. it's her tattoo.

Chilam is too skinny. but he is cute. but I don't like what he's wearing. looks like a gay ad or something. not sexy.

if there's more pixs then post them too please.

#37 vietnies

vietnies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 12:21 AM

i feel like andy's & aaron's pictures are more revealing than what chilam posed for.. and i'm not quite sure why people would want to focus on whether or not pubic hair was visible? *cringes*

#38 sweet

sweet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:11 AM

yeh i don't like the smoking pictures and chi lam looks lil skinny and i hate his shredded demin there not good on a guy
Aaron has a nice body :P
as for Andy Hui, please just take him off the album i want to see Daniel and no Nici n here? disappointing

#39 racing_devil

racing_devil

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 02:55 AM

Hey, since it is for charity, it shouldnt be so revealing! And wow, i never thougth Chiliam would pose such a pic. Btw, the 300 artistes are all from hong kong or does it includes koreans, japs, and taiwans?

#40 sweetbub

sweetbub

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1611 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 02:56 AM

wow, sum of these pics r hott....i was surprised wen i saw them in the newspaper today....a lot of girls will be crazy for this book....hehe