AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Baek Sung Hyun-Park Shin Hye or Lee Wan-Park Shin Hye? Which is more compatible?

12 replies to this topic

#1 urbanised13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 01:47 PM

Park Shin Hye and Baek Sung Hyun were together in Stairway to Heaven. I think they make a great pair. They hit it off well and have chemistry. They look good together too. They rock.
While Lee wan was with her in Heaven's tree. I think they were good too. But I prefer baek sung hyun and her. They look more compatible. Lee wan is four years older. What do you all think? :unsure:

#2 katherinekwokhk

saRang ChangMin <33

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 12:16 PM

this is hard...i really liked shin hye and lee wan in stairway to heaven but shin hye and sung hyun looked sooo cute together....so hard...i'll have to say park shin hye and lee wan

#3 kittycat6196

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 01:10 AM

Park Shin Hye and Lee Wan of course. I love how protective he always is towards her. The young STH couple made me annoyed.

#4 xxxAngelGurlxxx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:26 PM

I like Park Shin Hye and Baek Sung Hyun together because if it was Lee Wan than he is way older than her and they look good together

#5 stars13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:52 PM

I like Park Shin Hye with Lee Wan because Baek Sung Hyun is with ME! :D

#6 cutie♥panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 01:51 AM

Even though Lee Wan is a bit too old for her, I still prefer Park Shin Hye with Lee Wan. They had good chemistry together in Tree of Heaven.

#7 ♥ L E N A

"Fa Sum" Queen

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:33 PM

this is so hard to choose...park shin hye looks good with both of them, but i think that she matches better with baek sung hyun because they're the same age...lee wan still seems more brotherly to her IMO but they still look great together

#8 AHSA'sVIP

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:33 AM

I agree, I find it hard to chose. I think I will go with Baek oppa.

However, I think Shin Hye look good with JJH!

#9 thewonderbegins

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:51 PM

She looks good with both... BUt... Baek Sung Hyun xD He was so cute in STH, and their ages are similar. Lee Wan is kinda... a bit old for her lol ^^;;

#10 Guest_TheGoldWithin_*

• Guests

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:09 PM

I say Lee Wan-Park Shin Hye looks more compatible. They were great together in TOH.

#11 shaman0897

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:15 AM

whahahaha...I think Park shin hye and lee wan...they are very compatible with each other...age doesn't matter...they do really have a good chemistry...esp. in Tree of Heaven...best drama ever...^_^
:blush

Hanna and Oppa 4ever!!!!

Edited by aivilo!, 27 April 2008 - 07:57 AM.

#12 noobs4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:42 PM

I love this three characters.. it will be a hard choice.. but lee wan may look better with park shin hye..

#13 sailormooncandy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 01:24 AM

i like Baek Sung Hyun and Park Shin Hye together. They are sooo cute togther! luv to watch stairway to heaven!!!!! one of my favest korean drama ever!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users