AF needs funding again

Photo

Korean Pop Star's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#1 j033y

j033y

♪Lee Hom's Wifey♪

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1729 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 02:07 AM

Korean Pop Star's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

Korean pop band See Ya's front singer Nan Gui Li repeated history last night with her own version of Janet Jackson's infamous "wardrobe malfunction".

At a Big 4 concert in Seoul last night, the all girl band See Ya performed for a big audience.

However, during their performance, Nan Gui Li's energetic dance movements caused her bra strap to break, exposing her entire breast.

But the pop star was concentrating on her performance so much that her breast went exposed for over a minute!

The star later apologized to the audience and sang with extra emotion and enthusiasm in acts later in the evening.

crienglish

#2 Kon

Kon

Ron and Nancy Fan*

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 02:21 AM

right strap, right breast....
reporters jsut totalli blow it up so that everyone knows..
she didnt even realise till close to the end of the performance
and it onli like started showing after 1 mnute of the perf..

Quote from soompi
this reporter tells that she felt really bad and didn't even know what do say.
after the show was over, the reporters went to the backstage to talk to her...
but she was crying in her corner and no one could do anything or say anything to her.
even though to the audience she smiled, she was really sad inside.

Edited by Deltoran, 26 December 2006 - 03:09 AM.

#3 SirEquis

SirEquis

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 02:34 AM

she's hot but I totally felt bad for her. over a minute is too long for you boob to be hanging out.

#4 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

Demoted due to spamming

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:05 AM

heard about this and feel so sad for her. i heard that her strap broke in the begining of the thr perf and that she continued with the performance. good thing that her long hair covered most of it during the perf

#5 ying6ying

ying6ying

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:48 AM

This is so sad... Clothes for performances should be made with a lot of attention! Poor girl, over a minute? That is just too long! Things like this happen, I hope this won't hunt her for the rest of her carrer!

#6 rainysunday

rainysunday

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:56 AM

eek! how embarassing. and shame on the douchebags who are going to be like OMFG WHERE'S THIS CLIP SHES SO HOT I WANNA SEE

#7 misspinky

misspinky

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1622 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 04:26 AM

wow i don't think she would do that for publicity stunt, no one can ever beat janet jackson, i must say she really wanted publicity but nam gyuri, i feel so bad for her! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/See_Ya , it says people didn't notice cus there were so far but it was cus of video clips and pics that this case got so bad. she was crying on stage and even more when people were saying that she did it on purpose. =/ hopes she recovers..

#8 siumeimei1023

siumeimei1023

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 05:08 AM

aww... a whole minute?? thats pretty bad...

i really dont think she will do that for public stunt... she such a softspoken lady (on tv shows)..! and plus her group is pretty popular for newcomers...

hope shes fine! :-/

aww... a whole minute?? thats pretty bad...

i really dont think she will do that for public stunt... she such a softspoken lady (on tv shows)..! and plus her group is pretty popular for newcomers...

hope shes fine! :-/

#9 jeanbolin

jeanbolin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 05:27 AM

I hope she feels better! She's a great singer and accidents happen. Hopefully she could recover from this incident soon!

There seems to be a lot of news on these types of exposures. Artists should really take more precautionary. Not that I am blaming her or anything.

#10 Chiuy

Chiuy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 06:56 AM

People have to start checking and rechecking their wardrobes now. I mean, with technology today, it's dangerous!! Nake pics of these artist can be everywhere within a few minutes. So unfair!!

#11 LoveAsian

LoveAsian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 09:28 AM

Oh my god, not another singer having wardrobe malfunction. I really feel sorry for her and I hope that she will recover quickly from this horrible incident and be strong to face the audience again. I do agreed with you all that this was an unfortunate incident and not some crazy 'publicity stunt'. Come on man, one whole minute in front of thousands of people with cameras and digital cams. No way!!!

Kudos to her though for putting on a brave front after the incident and continued to perform so professionally throughout their remaining performance. I'm sure from now on she'll triple check her wardrobe.

#12 MOcca~

MOcca~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 01:43 PM

omgshh.. thats sooo bad.. and for over a minute, thats even worse!!!
i hope she cheers up and forgets about this soon...
and hopefully the media and people will stop bringing this up~

#13 hope`

hope`

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 04:45 PM

Another one? What's the deal with people saying it was a publicity stunt. See Ya does NOT need that type of cheap publicity....

I hope she's okay - she a fantastic performer and such a well disciplined entertainer for "getting on with the show". WHAT'S WITH ASIA NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT HOLLYWOOD TAPE IS?

The Asian Entertainment Industry needs to get truck loads of Hollywood Tap, Nippits & everything else on offer to people these day!

#14 Donghae-Bada

Donghae-Bada

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 12:42 AM

I feel sorry for her, it wasn't her fault.
I'm sure it wasn't a public stunt.
She's very brave to keep performing after that~

#15 maedlyn

maedlyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 01:37 AM

Uh uH... Oops....
How embarrassing that can be!! I would be so... but she is definitely brave to continue performing as the saying goes "the show must go on"...

#16 onepiece1

onepiece1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1289 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:58 PM

how can she not feel her breast being exposed?!?!
can't she feel the up-down bobbing (without bra support)?
or maybe her boobs r too small for her to feel any jiggling...

#17 ohmyshawty

ohmyshawty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 12:23 PM

this was all over soompi. i felt so bad for her. she cried so much during the concert. it wasnt her fault, it was an accident, but she handle the situation in a professional manner. she immediately pull her top up and continue to perform, most singer would've ran backstage. Nam Gyu Ri is very pretty, i love her, my fav member in SeeYa. hope 2007 would be a better year for SeeYa.