AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Which is k-drama romantic comedy is the best?

150 replies to this topic

Poll: Best k-drama romantic comedy? (309 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick the one you love the most!

1. Full House (66 votes [21.36%])

Percentage of vote: 21.36%

2. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon (65 votes [21.04%])

Percentage of vote: 21.04%

3. My Girl (91 votes [29.45%])

Percentage of vote: 29.45%

4. Goong (60 votes [19.42%])

Percentage of vote: 19.42%

5. Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (15 votes [4.85%])

Percentage of vote: 4.85%

6. Other (12 votes [3.88%])

Percentage of vote: 3.88%

7. Hate romantic comedies! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 lucky girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 06:46 PM

Hey..I'm not a fan of romantic comedy dramas though I wouldn't say I hate them..only that I prefer serious or sad dramas more!

I find that in ALL the best/recommend k-drama topics that I read...the favourites lists are hugely populated by the romantic comedy types of drama...so I wonder...which one is the most popular then??

My choice: My Name is Kim Sam Soon...this is simple the BEST comdey drama I have seen...sorry, nothing can compare...hehe!! KSA is so funny and great...HB is sooo handsome!!

SORRY MOD...CAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS POST AS A DUPLICATE POST...BUT PLS DON'T DELTE THE OTHER ONE WITH THE POLL! THANKS!!

#2 lucky girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 06:44 PM

Hey..I'm not a fan of romantic comedy dramas though I wouldn't say I hate them..only that I prefer serious or sad dramas more!

I find that in ALL the best/recommend k-drama topics that I read...the favourites lists are hugely populated by the romantic comedy types of drama...so I wonder...which one is the most popular then??

My choice: My Name is Kim Sam Soon...this is simple the BEST comdey drama I have seen...sorry, nothing can compare...hehe!! KSA is so funny and great...HB is sooo handsome!!

#3 asian_tarrie

Leng Paula's Twinie..

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 06:47 PM

my choice is my girl..its the best movie..so funny and romantic..with snow and etc.. and there has some sad moments in there

#4 cloudxtifa4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:51 PM

FULL HOUSE - the characters didnt even have sexual contact an it was still romantic cute and funny

next chioce MY GIRL

#5 theodre

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:45 PM

MNIKSS-i guess i have to say that this is da mother of all romantic comedies

#6 wookielove

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 04:36 PM

It's hard to choose cos I love MNIKSS, Goong and My Girl too. But I have to choose Full House cos it's the very first drama to touch my heart hehehe :)

#7 lorr@ine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:02 AM

i think the best romantic comedy dramas are goong and my girl...i prefer these shows 'because it makes me smile and giggle a lot hehehe...you should try watching this...(:

#8 hnAcogN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:40 AM

"Goong" is the best Korean drama I have ever seen. I was soo addicted to it for a while and still a big fan now.

The most hilarious drama must be "My nam is Kim Sam Soon". It has so many funny scenes, I was laughing a lot while watching it :lol?:

"Which star are you from" is quite good actually plus the chemistry between Kim Rae Won and Jung Rye Won is great :D

#9 diyanahomie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:24 AM

def MNKSS.. watched it 20 over plus, but i can still laugh like crazy.. i've watched the rest.. My Girl is 2nd for me.. Goong is great at the beginning.. but towards the end, there's just so many hardships that it dries up the drama..

#10 cloudxtifa4ever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:24 AM

Full house

very cute thers like no dragging slow parts, but ther is repetive parts

overall its really good an entertaining

great chemistry with Rain and Song Hye Kyo - you'll love them

#11 t-r-i-c-i-a

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:28 AM

DELIGHTFUL GIRL CHUN-HYANG!!!
ths drama got me in to Korean dramas!!!
its the best one for me

follwed by MY NAME IS KIM SAMSOON

#12 ★vitaMING

Dan+Blair

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 06:49 AM

i'm watching FANTASY COUPLE now and its awesome..
its one of the better drama.. <33

GREAT INHERITANCE is good too! :)

#13 basta_noh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:20 PM

FULL HOUSE all the way!!!!!!

...Cute and Sexy Couple - Bi & Song Hye Kyo

...Hilarious, sweet and romantic story

...Full House OST - I think I, Cheum Geu Jari eh(Geuh de jiguem), Destiny

...Unforgettable 3 bear's song!

...One of the happiest ending I've ever seen

...Unbeatable: for the Highest rated tv program in 2004(Philippines) Full House had garnered 51% viewers rating (Even Jewel in the palace, my girl, goong, chun hyang or any other kseries have'nt beaten it yet)

#14 Aka_Kelvin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 05:43 PM

Full House was a really touching drama. I really liked the chemisty between Song Hye Kyo and Bi (Rain). They made the drama so touching and it will voted as my best drama for a long, long time :D.

#15 copperkey_kulet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:15 PM

i have watched all of the given series except for full house, just watched the start but not yet able to finish til now. poor me. i must say that the above series are all good, actually great. but still i have to choose. and the one that i love the most and will never forget til i grow old is MY GIRL!!!!

#16 Lovewinter

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:27 AM

For me Goong is the best! - Love the Cast!

Follow by

My Girl - only like Lee Joon Ki
Full House - I like the House and Rain acting!
MNIKSS - the cast not bad!
Delightful Girl - like the second male lead!

#17 `__ANGEL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 05:17 AM

I choose my girl xD

hahah its really funny...but kinda sad at the end.

LOL..

#18 SweetObsession

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:39 AM

Other -

I think Couple of Fantasy is THE best romantic comedy =D

#19 bonnie165

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:15 AM

i haven seen many kdramas cos i dun speak korean nd there aint many 1s dat r translated...i fink dat Lovers in Paris is a gr8 kdrama...i couldnt really vote in dis poll cos i havent seen ne of da kdramas mentiond...i heard of them all but i havent seen ne of them...
i chose other- Lovers in Paris!!! i lov da way PSY in dis kdrama acts out his role!!! clapclap

#20 li qian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 06 January 2007 - 05:23 AM

forever with my name is kim samsoon!:D
the best and the most romantic comedy ever made in the television.:)

#21 White Chocolate Eddie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 02:57 AM

View Postsaywhaa, on Jan 7 2007 9 50 AM, said:

Kim Sam Soon has got me laughing the most! lol YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

me either.i don't know why but it was really funny! plus Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah's team up was the greatest. they are so cute and good together. so all in all,MNIKSS gaves me the reason to laugh out loud and the goose bumps for they are so romantic towards each other. :blush

#22 aznness

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 04:50 AM

i liked goong the best!! haha i havent watched a couple of them.. but from the ones i have watched,, GOONG OWNS!! yeaa..
i thought it was great,, and YEA.. the cast is perfect. plus the palace place is gorgeous.. so i choose goong!! gosh.. haha that sounded like pokemon!

#23 youna_sakura

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:05 PM

I would pick "My Girl" as the best korean comedy series. Honestly speaking, at first when I watched the drama, I don't really think the female actress is pretty. But somehow, her acting ability and her sense of humour makes me eager to watch this drama continuously. As I watch some episodes of this drama, I begin to realize how beautiful she can be. All I can say is that, she's really good in acting and a comedian.

#24 ENIMSAJJ

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:26 AM

Full House is the best. I just lovee LEE YOUNG JAE! He's so cute. Rain really fits in that character.

#25 ajlee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 02:37 PM

View Postyouna_sakura, on Jan 7 2007 7 05 PM, said:

I would pick "My Girl" as the best korean comedy series. Honestly speaking, at first when I watched the drama, I don't really think the female actress is pretty. But somehow, her acting ability and her sense of humour makes me eager to watch this drama continuously. As I watch some episodes of this drama, I begin to realize how beautiful she can be. All I can say is that, she's really good in acting and a comedian.

yeah i agree.. LDH role was perfect in the show... the way she act is pretty good and i really like the chemistry of LDW and LDH.. everything is just perfect for me :worship

#26 rose06

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 05:25 AM

I've watched them all MKSS, My Girl, Sassy Girl Chun Hyung & Goong. The best to me is still Full House "aja aja fighting!!!!"

#27 lucky girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 06:16 PM

i really thought Kim Samsoon would be leading and Full House would be lower...must say the results are different from expected!

#28 hnAcogN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 06:20 PM

Goong is the best!!!
MNIKSS comes closely at the 2nd though. I admit that I was laughing harder while watching MNIKSS but I still prefer Goong <3

#29 charles0702

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:58 PM

My Girl is the best romantic comedy.. great plot and great cast.. :dance

#30 White Chocolate Eddie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:04 AM

View Postlucky girl, on Jan 14 2007 1 16 AM, said:

i really thought Kim Samsoon would be leading and Full House would be lower...must say the results are different from expected!

in this forum,yah! but in other forum this wasn't actually the same results. i know particular forum where the leading is A Love To Kill and the second is MNIKSS. i just don't know what are the results in other forums. ^_^'

#31 chaeyeon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 07:59 PM

I have watched all of these dramas and they all have their good points. But overall, My Girl was the one that captured my attention and really swept me up. However, all of these dramas were very good.

Full House: There were way too many scenes where someone was leaving the house with their luggage. The middle of the drama seemed to drag on and on and it was a bit repitious. However, the second male lead, Min, was very handsome and charismatic. He was probably my favorite character.

Kim Sam Soon: This drama was very sweet and hilarious. I love how the main girl is different from those of other dramas. I really admired her humor and character. This drama had me hooked to the very end.

My Girl: Man, this has got to be my favorite drama ever. Lee Dae Hae did not seem all that appealing at first, but kinda like Kim Sam Soon, she really grew on me. She was so funny!! Her male counterpart was also very hot! I liked Lee Junki but he did not seem to have much purpose to the drama. Overall, this drama was so hilarious!!

Goong: This series was very smart and charming. The lead characters were very attractive and funny. Yoon Eunhye was my favorite, of course. She was so cute, much much much better than the main girl in Goong S :P. This series seemed a bit too long for me, probably due to the fact that the show was extended by four episodes, due to its popularity. It seemed to be stretching it a bit. But I still really enjoyed this show.

Delightful Girl: Here is another series that was very funny. I did not like MongRyong much at first, but I found that he had a very cute personality. I kind of lost interest in this series after the main girl went into hiding in order to protect Mongryong. But it all came together in the end when the two were reunited.

I just want to add that another good romantic comedy is Lovers in Paris. The chemistry between the lead couple is great!! There are many cute and funny parts that people will enjoy. :)

#32 ♥hippo-holic♥

-certified Seomate-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,583 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:48 PM

#1-MY GIRL-i love lee dong wook & lee da hae
#2-GOONG-love kim jung hoon
#3-MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON-love hyun bin & kim sun ah's acting

#33 kukie.kisses

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 06:07 PM

i dont know... i think full hse should be leading. it was really funny. maybe it's bcoz it was so long ago. my girl and goong are still fresh so ppl remember them more.

but do u guys notice how romantic comedies aren't so funny at middle-end? i think they start off great and just lose steam at the middle.

my girl... remember the fart the aunt did in front of the guy's photo? i still laugh out loud when i think of it.

#34 lucky girl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:15 PM

I do agree that Lovers in Paris was great at the beginning...very very funny but its completely lost it when lee dong gun's character started to become annoying!! Yeh these dramas start to get more serious towards the middle..some work out ok, some just lose the plot totally! But I must say, some serious dramas sometime have funny moments that are probably even funnier than these comedy dramas!! I think my fav scene in My Girl and when LDH called LJK 'sister' in the public bath house...so funny!!!

#35 beige_04

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 10:34 AM

my choice would be Goong.. it really made me crazy/addicted over the characters, Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon..:iloveyou: and i also love the soundtrack!!!

second fave would be Full House... i love Song Hye Kyo in this series.. i enjoyed watching her goofing around with Rain...

Edited by beige_04, 25 January 2007 - 10:41 AM.

#36 Linq Ky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:54 PM

I really loves Sam Soon. It's so hillarious!!! I can't stop laughing watching this series. I like Full House too, Song He Kyo and Rain is a lovely couple. But nothing can beat Sam Soon and Sam Shik. Two tumbs up for them!

#37 Zech

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 04:31 PM

I think Full house and My Girl are quite comparable.. if u like one u'll like the other! I enjoyed both thoroughly!

#38 spirit

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:48 AM

'my girl' is definately my favorite korean romantic comedy. probably because there's actual romance AND comedy. it can make the audience giddy with its sweetness and also make them roll over laughing. :D

#39 mercury7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 02:44 PM

Romantic comedy? Definitely MY Girl! I watched it a long time ago, and still laugh when I remember scenes between the hero and heroine like:

-the grandfather false dying and life support machine going "diiiiii...." scene
-the A-cup B-cup bra scene!
-the falling down naked in the bathroom scene!
-the funny things Yoo Rin imagines happening between her and Gong Chan, especially the X-Files and "killer" at the hotel scene

and for romantic: the KISS (or all the kisses in the drama were so-so-so sweet!)

#40 em_pangit

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:38 PM

hmm romantic comedy... i couldnt choose b/n Fullhouse, Vineyard Man, or mnikss... these are the romantic dramas i laughed the most while watching (throughout the episodes), Loved the Acting, and felt satisfaction that i've seen romedy genre. so hard to choose but i'll base it on great onscreen chemistry instead so... i guess i would go for Fullhouse

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users