AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Sweating and feeling cold at the same time while sleeping

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 waichang

waichang

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1868 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:00 AM

Yesterday when I was sleeping, It was cold in my room, so I have my comforter out.. yet.. while sleeping my upper body was sweating but at the same time I was cold... I don't know why that happened. this was my first time felling hot yet cold at the same time... didn't know what to do...

#2 KeongJai

KeongJai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 08:53 AM

sleep more. drink more water. this is not a mysterious matter, it just means you're sick or about to be sick or you drank too much alcohol. I've experienced that before when I had the flu and also when I was drunk off my face.

#3 el_rey

el_rey

[ SMILE ] :: el rey ::

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4552 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:03 PM

Same

I felt hot/cold before and came down with a hell fired fever...Seriously 1 week i was fever down...

Or u could be burnt either by the sun or fire...then u'll feel cold (since ur rooms cold) but ur burn is hot :)

#4 da_freak

da_freak

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 10:58 PM

Yeah, sounds like you are coming down with a fever. Just take some rest and take some medication. God it sounds like its the first time you've been sick.

It's nothing.

What's really scary is when you wake up but you can't move your body but you know your wide awake.

That really scares the sh*t out of me.

#5 hersheykiss

hersheykiss

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:13 PM

That's symptoms of a fever...lol. You just need to rest more, drink more water and just sleep. The fever is making you paranoid. lol.

#6 I3oi

I3oi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 08:39 PM

You are probably experiencing a fever and im sure u've had it before its not something that happens only like once a lifetime...and the reason why u probably were feeling cold while sweating was because sweat actually helps u cool ur body...jus like when u work out u sweat because ur body is overheating and the sweat helps cool u down

#7 ssusan

ssusan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:42 AM

i experience this many time especially when dreaming about ghost. i couldn't run or anything and i could felt in real life at the same time and i was all cold and hot inside.

#8 thehay1

thehay1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 10:06 AM

whenever im running in a dream.. i can never run properly.. and it really really annoys me.. its like i do some kind of moon walk.. like.. my actions were always so slow and i could never move any faster however hard i tried.. and whenever i woke up from a running dreamm.. i was always sweating heaps..

#9 chucklez

chucklez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:11 PM

it could be that ur coming down with a cold.. you should wear more clothing in the morning.. when u go outside.. especially that it's been so much colder these days.. drick more fluids such as water and hopefully that u'll feel better

#10 1234567

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:16 PM

that happens to me wen im ill, like havin a cold or somethin

after sleepin thru that night i always feel better

#11 Bot918235712

Bot918235712

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 04:52 PM

cold/fever. or u might haev consumed too much alcohol. when i consume way too much, i feel like it's 0 degrees fahrenheit >.<.