Birthdate: 1978-Mar-17
Birthplace: Guizhou, China
Height: 179cm
Weight: 65kg
Star sign: Pisces
Chinese zodiac: Horse
Blood type: O
Family: Older brother
Talent agency: Beijing Ciwen Dongfang (http://yule.sohu.com...jgs/index.shtml)
Education: Shanghai Performing Institute

TV Series:
Spoiler

Official Website: http://www.nieyuan.net/

Edited by lenax3, 15 April 2008 - 09:00 PM.
subheading and title fixed/profile updated

• Guests

Posted 15 January 2004 - 10:44 PM

ahhh nie yuan is so cute! yay they have a thread of him in this forum thank gosh! i was about to start one too. man kimi is one step ahead of me!

#3 tian_shi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 01:27 PM

hello! It's nice that finally there is a forum for nie yuan. Here's a pic of him from the Nie Yuan club . I hope u like it..Posted Image

#4 Guest_~munchkin~_*

• Guests

Posted 14 March 2004 - 01:04 PM

kimi, on Jan 14 2004 3 39 AM, said:

Birthdate:  March 17, ?

Don't get me started on him, he's my current obsession.  I can go on and on without being tire.  Come in and posts news about him. :wub:
OMG he's also my current obsession too hehe...ever since i finished watching "eternity" i've been liking him...he looks SOOOOOO HOT in it hehe blush clapclap

i tried looking up on the net for his websites but they aren't very many or very useful ones at all because for starters i can't read chinese! so would anyone know any good websites of him besides his main one?! i soo wanna know his age! how old do u think he is?!...hm....i reckond late 20s or early 30s

Edited by ~munchkin~, 14 March 2004 - 01:05 PM.

• Guests

Posted 14 June 2004 - 12:58 PM

ohhh his 26 years old......young ay???....omg...kimi how could you not tell me about this????

#6 bananagirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 07:59 AM

does anyone have any recent news on him? like what new series he's going to be in?? i really like him ever since i watched Eternity..i think he's such a good actor..and really cute too :lol?:

#7 tian_shi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 12:27 PM

His doing a new series right now called Heroine of ___ Dynasty. (sorry I forgot which dynasty). It's with shui ling the girl who plays the role of Zhang Ziyi in the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Series. BananaGirl Where are you from???, I hope I provided you enough info though.

#8 bananagirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:45 AM

spotneck, on Jul 31 2004 12 28 PM, said:

He's doing a new series right now called Heroine of ___ Dynasty. (sorry I forgot which dynasty). It's with shui ling the girl who plays the role of Zhang Ziyi in the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Series. BananaGirl Where are you from???, I hope I provided you enough info though.
thanks for the info B) hopefully he'll be as good in this series as he was in eternity..and i'm from canada..where are you from?

#9 tian_shi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 12:12 PM

hello again. I'm from the philippines...there's a forum for Nie Yuan in tveseriesfans.com/forums for him though, its full of stuff and girls who talk (fight over him hehehe!)about him. I did not know that he's popularity reaches Canada. I've read an e-mail for him from a girl in Switzerland...There's so many of us who really like him..His role in eternity started this obsession..

PS: I've got a problem reaching that site but hopefully it will be available again this week.

#10 bananagirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 09:15 PM

spotneck, on Aug 1 2004 12 12 PM, said:

there's a forum for Nie Yuan in tveseriesfans.com/forums for him though
i just wanted to let you know that tvseriesfans.com has shut down..apparently the person who ran the site received an email from TVB asking him to stop posting up information about their shows so he decided to shut it down..it's so sad because that's where i went to get all my info about Nie Yuan..

i'm not sure how popular Nie Yuan is in Canada..but i'm definitely a fan.. ^_^'

• Guests

Posted 29 August 2004 - 10:41 PM

whoooooo!!!!!!!!!! didn't know there was a thread on nie yuan, well, he's sooo hot!!! there's a website of him for international fans, there's some english, it's http://www.nieyuan.org

#12 tian_shi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image
i hope we could keep this hidden thread alive. clapclap

#13 bananagirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 07:24 PM

does anyone have any more info on the new series he's working on with shui ling? haven't heard much about it :down

#14 tian_shi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 20 September 2004 - 09:07 AM

All I know that they finished shooting that series. If you really want info go to spcnet.tv/forums and look for his thread there. Someone might be able to help you. I know for a fact that Nie's character did not end up with Shui Ling. Its so lonely in this thread because its hidden.. just go there and ask questions.

• Guests

Posted 16 November 2004 - 04:13 AM

i liked him ever since i finished watching eternity. he looked sooo hot in there. i like him alot more than daniel chan in that series.

i can't wait to watch his new series with Shui Ling. does anyone know when it's gonna be out. i'm not even sure if it has aired yet.

#16 Guest_annaij7211_*

• Guests

Posted 12 March 2005 - 06:44 AM

wow, this thread is very well hidden! :blink:
Must pull it up!!

Is there are still any Nie Yuan fans around. Right now he's finishing another period drama where he plays the "villian"! In a weeks time (15/3/05 to be exact) he's going to start this series with Athena Chu.

Hope more people comes.... :down

#17 annaij7211

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 03:04 AM

No Nie Yuan fans here???? :blink: :blink: :down

Well....anyway......Nie Yuan's filming this movie called "Fragrance's Journey" right now. He plays this dude from 1960s China, here's a pic:
Posted Image

This series he filmed last April/May is about to be release. It's called "JIng Cheng Si Shao" and Nie Yuan plays this character that's really similar to Dicky Cheung in Duke of Mt Deer:
Posted Image

And from "Heroine of Han":
Posted Image

:wub:

Edited by annaij7211, 16 April 2005 - 03:05 AM.

#18 buddybud164

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:02 AM

It's so sad that this thread is so dead! I just finished watching Eternity and I absolutely fell in LOVE with Qi Ye played by Nie Yuan! He's so hot!!!! He needs to become more popular so I can find more stuff (in english) about him!!

#19 tian_shi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:42 PM

if anyone wants to watch the chinese version of stairway to heaven in which nie yuan starred in just go to this link...
http://www.tudou.com...ew/1xOnGvqotxM/

unfortunately there's no english subs

#20 cfensi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:06 PM

He has an extensive filmography including the leads in a New Chinese Ghost Story and Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain, and will be in the newest adaptation of Three Kingdoms and the movie Fit Lover.

Posted Image

Edited by cfensi, 17 January 2010 - 08:28 PM.

#21 eternal_linda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:49 AM

Hey does anyone know the title of the chinese stairway to heaven in which nie yuan starred in?

#22 purplepurplepurple

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:57 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic