AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

[Beauty] Song Hye Kyo's beauty secrets

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
97 replies to this topic

#1 inlovewithu

inlovewithu

my life goal is: marry wang leehom!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:18 PM

song hye kyo's beauty secrets:

song hye kyo's good skin is famous in the entertainment industry, lately her natural (no-makeup) pictures were released on the web, although there was no hint of foundation, her skin still had a "see-through"-glowing-texture. let's see her beauty secrets:

Posted Image

1) whitening file:
--did you know about the very affordable & useful egg white-whitening use?
~use a fresh egg white (egg minus the egg yolk) and spoonful of honey & mix evenly. before bed...apply to your face. wait a while for it to dry. rinse with water (remember to rinse off!!!)...use every 2 weeks. ~
[the egg white may stimulate the skin cell, stimulates blood circulation, effectively repairs any facial damage..(i assume like freckles & what not)....the egg-yolk includes the rich lecithin, the glycerin trinitrate fat and the vitellin, is element which in very many whitening products must contain.]

other uses of honey:
~take honey & add 2 to 3 times water to dilute...apply to face & massage. helps brighten skin & reduce fine lines. use every 2 weeks.~
~a spoonful of honey, powdered milk, 1 egg white, mix well then apply face. use a cotton pad to apply a light layer. wait 20 mins than rinse with water. use ever 2 weeks...good for dry skin.~

milk makes the skin soft & smooth:
~song hye kyo's other secret is using milk to wash her face...also often using milk as mask for facial...making her skin soft like velvet. when busy filming...to relieve tired skin and keep the firmness of skin...song hye kyo uses cucumber mask for emergency purposes.~

Posted Image

2)diet:
~song hye kyo's secret is stay away from food that is bad for the skin...like chocolate, coke, black tea (it's actually "紅茶"...but i think it's called black tea in english...ie...lipton i think is considered black tea)...etc...song hye kyo firmly refuses to eat. she eats lots of fruits, veggies, and occassional egg. she also pays attention to vitamins, for moisture.~

Posted Image

3) face slimming
~song hye kyo also taught a trick that makes the face seem smaller. use ice cubes (yes...ice cubes...they say cold will make your skin firmer therefore smaller...)+ 冰涼玉石...(im not sure what this is)..in the summer to massage the tired skin...this helps her skin feel more firm & tight..displaying a new fresh charm.~

[i]credits: 春之麗日 @ uwants
translated: me

this is something i found from another forum...thought id share it with everyone here...just something to check out...ive actually tried the milk as a mask...it does leave your skin glowing! the milk mask seems to work too cuz my mom asked me once if i had foundation on when all i been doing was the mask! :iloveyou:

to answer some people's questions:
-for the egg white + honey mask: use a RAW egg. EGG - EGG YOLK = EGG WHITE
-for the milk mask: (in this particular article it never specified what TYPE of milk to use...but usually they say to use lowfat milk...as for powdered...i duno.) you take milk & pour it into a small bowl then take a cotton pad & apply it on your face. there is a high chance it will drip...so just lightly dab at the dripping parts on your face. wait 15-20 mins for it to dry. once it's dry wash it off. then apply moisturizer.

-this article states its best to do the masks at night before bed. you apply it before bed then remove it!

Edited by inlovewithu, 17 March 2007 - 04:33 PM.

#2 mike7381

mike7381

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1352 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:26 PM

how do u use milk as a mask wouldn't it just come off do u like wash your face in milk or something?

#3 inlovewithu

inlovewithu

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts

Posted 06 March 2007 - 09:48 PM

how do u use milk as a mask wouldn't it just come off do u like wash your face in milk or something?

you take a cotton pad & soak it in a small bowl of milk & just apply it to you face...it will drip a lil....so you may have to pay attention to that...just lightly dab at the dripping spots....than wait for it to dry...(your skin will feel tight)

#4 aniiexd

aniiexd

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 02:28 AM

it's true, her skin is absolutely amazing. i'm glad you're sharing this!! thanks, now we can all try to keep our skin good!

#5 mintmint

mintmint

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:19 AM

i really think that song hye kyo has natural beauty...
i am so happy that she is sharing these wonderful secrets to us...
yeah! gotta try some of these out^^

#6 Aprily

Aprily

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:45 AM

i hope those work. somehow i think she could put ink on her face and her skin would still be perfect when it was washed off.

#7 Ecstasy.*

Ecstasy.*

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 08:15 AM

i love SHK!

she has such natural beauty ><

i read the milk one on another site, i will try it over the weekend!

but ill feel kinda akward putting milk on my face?

#8 lollidust

lollidust

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:03 AM

milk? what kind of milk? those can get from suprtmarket? O_O? im curious... hrmmmp!!?

#9 inlovewithu

inlovewithu

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 05:06 PM

milk? what kind of milk? those can get from suprtmarket? O_O? im curious... hrmmmp!!?

yup...supermarket milk...ive read in other websites to use 1% or fat free....i usually use 1%

#10 Risun

Risun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:12 PM

I thought Kimchi was a major beauty ''secret''.

but indeed, she's got fantastic skin and is beautiful, love her eyes and whole appearance actually.

Edited by Risun, 07 March 2007 - 07:14 PM.

#11 lollidust

lollidust

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:15 AM

yup...supermarket milk...ive read in other websites to use 1% or fat free....i usually use 1%

oohh low fat milk can or not? hrmmm.. i wonder... 1% milk? O_O got such 1% milk?

#12 inlovewithu

inlovewithu

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 05:04 PM

oohh low fat milk can or not? hrmmm.. i wonder... 1% milk? O_O got such 1% milk?

i think low fat milk is ok too...haha..you can probably try any milk to see which works!

#13 Sacreble

Sacreble

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:24 PM

wow..does this really works? I really admire song hye kyo she have so beautiful skin...but not only that..she is beautiful herself ^_^

#14 aznbaby

aznbaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:54 PM

I don't get it, so Can we use both of those face whitening methods in a day or like one day you try this and then the next method the next day, or are those both two weeks apart?

#15 Chantel

Chantel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:55 PM

Thanks for translating & sharing this!
I really think I have to buy some eggs, honey, milk powder and milk tomorrow!

I think it is also ok to do it every week? With a day between it.. But if you don't have time, you can do it every 2 weeks?

#16 inlovewithu

inlovewithu

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 05:39 AM

Thanks for translating & sharing this!
I really think I have to buy some eggs, honey, milk powder and milk tomorrow!

I think it is also ok to do it every week? With a day between it.. But if you don't have time, you can do it every 2 weeks?

ive been doing the milk facial thing daily...i think the egg one is probably better off doing 1 or 2 a week...it doesnt specify how often song hye kyo does it...so it probably depends on you & your skin type...you probably shouldnt over-do it though

hahaha.. thanks :D lol.. have you tried? any results?

hehe..i do like how my face has this glow after the milk facial..:)

#17 synchun

synchun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 12:17 PM

冰涼玉石,can someone translate this?? I need help on the face slimming part... :crying:

#18 Risun

Risun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 05:17 PM

Hmmm, but maybe Song Hye Kyo has a good skin of herself, even without these tips.

or maybe she might have a dry-ish type skin or maybe an combi-skin or even a oily skin
and these tips work very good on her skin-type, but it may not work well on a different skintype

we should ask Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Junki, Choi Ji Woo, Lee Young-Ae for beauty-tips too, they have amazing skin besides Song Hye Kyo.

#19 a1009998

a1009998

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 06:52 PM

thanks alot for the tips, she is beautiful, so i think they might work welll, im really going to try it

#20 phat_aaron168

phat_aaron168

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 07:43 PM

wow thought she will come out with loads of expensive type of methods. im hoping to try some of the methods too soon

one question, it talks about the egg mask using the egg white and then it says the egg yolk is used to in whitening but the mask contains no egg yolk just egg white?

#21 Moonlight_Shine

Moonlight_Shine

Spread the Love =] <3

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:11 PM

I thought a lot of her secrets might be expensive creams..I didn't realise they were so natural!
Thank you so much for sharing these!
I'll be sharing these with my Mum and persuade her to try them out with me :lol?:

#22 Wasabi Mui

Wasabi Mui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:36 PM

wow thought she will come out with loads of expensive type of methods. im hoping to try some of the methods too soon

one question, it talks about the egg mask using the egg white and then it says the egg yolk is used to in whitening but the mask contains no egg yolk just egg white?

And I then there was me thinking that I was the only one who noticed that! Hahaha!

The milk mask sounds the most convenient to me. So I'll give that a try sometime. I'm not too fond of putting raw egg white on my face! Lol.

#23 1v4

1v4

*¨~* AF n00b *~¨*

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1911 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:10 AM

Iam trying the milk and honning now ^^

The milk really do work and for other.. maybe it needs some time, since I have only tried it 2 times for now.

#24 siimpliiciitii

siimpliiciitii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:16 PM

okaii i'm confuse.. the egg white as in white eggs or jus the white part of the egg witout the yolk??

Edited by siimpliiciitii, 13 March 2007 - 11:17 PM.

#25 inlovewithu

inlovewithu

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:36 PM

okaii i'm confuse.. the egg white as in white eggs or jus the white part of the egg witout the yolk??

the white part of the egg without the yolk... :)

#26 ~Minty~

~Minty~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1260 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 12:38 AM

冰涼玉石,can someone translate this?? I need help on the face slimming part... :crying:

I think it is jade ( the green stone) put in the fridge to make it cold and use it rub against your face.

#27 exdevlin

exdevlin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 04:57 AM

I hope somebody translates that little bit of Chinese too.. I'm kind of curious as to what they are.

And I think she means the egg white, as in the egg minus the yolk in the center.

#28 Strawberry Cookie

Strawberry Cookie

*~*

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:12 PM

HUH ?!! stop drinking black tea ?! I drink that like is water to me . Why is that bad for health? never hear of it

#29 solemnmite

solemnmite

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 06:13 PM

I was wondering about the same thing. So for the egg and honey mask, are we supposed to use just one egg white or an entire egg including the yolk?

#30 ~Minty~

~Minty~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1260 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:14 PM

I hope somebody translates that little bit of Chinese too.. I'm kind of curious as to what they are.

And I think she means the egg white, as in the egg minus the yolk in the center.

I really believe people don't bother to read the posts in the threads, I believe I did it, my post is above yours!!! :noclue

Edited by ~Minty~, 14 March 2007 - 09:14 PM.

#31 ~Pucca♥'sSungmin~

~Pucca♥'sSungmin~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:37 PM

Song Hye Kyo's so beautiful and i'm surprised that she doesn't use expensive products but just things everyone can afford.. thanks for the tips!!

#32 ~iloveyou~

~iloveyou~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 08:11 AM

Thanks for your info, even i dont watch korean shows, but looking at her pics, she does have great skin.

Does using soy milk work too?

Have you ever try using milk + honey + egg white and put it on your face as mask?

#33 ~Sw33tz~

~Sw33tz~

♥ing Jaejae

• Forum Masters
  • 4374 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 02:02 PM

i know honey, egg white and lemon juice is very very good!!
It stinks..... but it is definately something that works...
so i know dat is true, coz it gives you a tighter feel (especially pores... coz when i did them it was smaller... now bigger again.. i just can't stand the smell!! :S)

It is whitening.... definately whitening...i'll give milk a try..... sounds like da ones who have tried ain't looking back =D

i love her skin... it totally amazed me in Full House =D

#34 •irene•

•irene•

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 02:15 PM

wOw! Thanks so much for sharing. Does it work on face with acne?
Oh, and another question, that mix of egg and honey, you apply it before going to bed and remove it after you wake up in the morning?

#35 cLam

cLam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 03:33 PM

I tried the milk mask.... loving it... it makes my skin so smooth afterwards =DD... i think i'm gonna continue doing this

#36 inlovewithu

inlovewithu

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:58 PM

wOw! Thanks so much for sharing. Does it work on face with acne?
Oh, and another question, that mix of egg and honey, you apply it before going to bed and remove it after you wake up in the morning?

nonono...you apply it before going to bed & remove it before going to bed...what they mean is it's better to apply the mask at night rather than in the day!

#37 aznbaby

aznbaby

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:36 AM

um, could somebody translate how to use the milk, I don't get it. and How often do you try these things? Thanks so much! =]]]

#38 inlovewithu

inlovewithu

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:07 AM

um, could somebody translate how to use the milk, I don't get it. and How often do you try these things? Thanks so much! =]]]

you just apply the milk with a cotton pad on to your face...it'll drip so just lightly dab at the dripping parts...it's really up to you about how often...i do it daily...but the average is doing it 2-3 times a week

#39 •irene•

•irene•

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:41 PM

nonono...you apply it before going to bed & remove it before going to bed...what they mean is it's better to apply the mask at night rather than in the day!

Oh, that's what i thouht, too. So, for how long, about 20 mins? And another thing. When you let the milk mask dry, then what?

Edited by *NaNa*, 16 March 2007 - 01:44 PM.

#40 inlovewithu

inlovewithu

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1280 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:46 PM

Oh, that's what i thouht, too. So, for how long, about 20 mins? And another thing. When you let the milk mask dry, then what?

about 15-20 mins is good...wait for the milk mask to dry...that's it...after the 15 mins or so..just rinse it off...i usually apply moisturizer afterwards...