1433 replies to this topic

#81 smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 09:15 PM

spazgal420, on Sep 14 2005 5 34 AM, said:

Really?! Do you know which English song "Magical Smile" came from? I want to listen to it, I think it'll be interesting to hear the 2 different versions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i didn't manage to find the song, not even the lyrics and the name of the singer. all the information i have is the composers of the original version lol
i also would like to hear it too ^^

_Snowie_, on Sep 14 2005 7 45 PM, said:

a band of 7?? isn't it too much...it's ok if they play a instrument each but i think they only sing an act, right?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

7F aren't 7 anymore, now they're only 4. yeah they can all sing and act.

#82 tear_of_loneliness

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 08:33 AM

Right. Hihi~ New member here.

BUT, Ramen & Dream Star~
WO AI NI MEN~
Whahaa!
Anyway, should I thank Marcela for promoting 7F? lOlx. I'm nuts over them.

Anyway, here's yahoo group you people can join.
I opened it for them.

http://aisevenflowers.ismy.lv

And QiaoEn and XiaoQiao knows about it too. Nope, I ain't lying. ^^

++][++

Right. I read through the threads. I want to clarify some things yeah?

Firstly, if you peepx wanna know.

7F started with Zai Zai, Mantou, Weiru, XiaoQiao, QiaoEn, XiaoJie and Margaret Wang.

ZaiZai left because of the scandal and I doubt she's in Jungiery. because some fans met her on the streets of Taiwan previously and asked her. Something lidat.

Mantou left Jungiery because she wasn't happy there. There were conflicts, so she figured she'd be better outside. But she sends her best regards to the rest of the girls.

As for Margaret Wang, it's something like her manager doesn't want to give up her contract to Sun Zhong. That's why she left Jungiery.

There isn't a lead singer. Ramen's right though, Weiru and QiaoEn have bigger parts in a song. But I presume XiaoQiao has the least part. Really, no offence to her fans.

With questions to when their album will be out, THIS OCTOBER~ I'm honest! ^^ Chris Ko has posted a message in SETTV's forum and Weiru said that herself. So look forward to their album.

Cheers people.

#83 Ramen

RIP Lily Krupuk (1988-2007)

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 06:51 AM

hello there Joey! Glad to see you here ^^

And QiaoEn and XiaoQiao knows about it too. Nope, I ain't lying. ^^

OMG... seriously!!! is it in chinese or english?
can we send messages to them?

#84 lilazn26

]]*^Calvin&Arron_

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 17 September 2005 - 07:46 AM

wow~ i guess i learn sumthing new everyday.. well.. not really new, but now i got my facts straight! ^^ thanks joey!

i'll go digging through the SETTV forum for that article.. lol.. or someone would be kind enough to post it XD

Gosh.. i cn't wait till this October! they are sure gonna be BIG! same as 183~~ man.. the albums just keep coming and coming... K One, Cyndi Wang, Frog Prince OST, 5566, 183 Club, and 7F~~ just keeps going and going.. don't forgot typhoon is releasing soon too :D

#85 zai2joe7f

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 12:56 PM

tear_of_loneliness>> I think you got some wrong infos there..

Margaret Wang left Jungiery Because of her problem in contract...but it doesnt mean her manager ont want to give her contract to Sun De Rong..

Mantou left not because she wasnt happy there...she left because she want to be a dance teacher...she said that she left not because of Jungiery or 7F either..its her plan of profession..

Bout zaizai..youre right bout that..she left 7F becoz of that scandal w/ Toro, but she's still seen in streets because she's studying of course!

Bout the lead singing...I guess they given Qiao En, WeiRu, XiaoQiao, & Xiaojie to have own parts in songs...there's no specific lead singer at all..unlike before that Zaizai, Weiru & Qiaoen does lot of lead singing...

And yes...they will release theyre album this coming october as said in SETTV forum, Joyce also confirmed that on a TW club..same to Typhoon & 183 Club..they will release their album on nov(typhoon) and dec(183club)

#86 dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 19 September 2005 - 02:25 PM

And yes...they will release theyre album this coming october as said in SETTV forum, Joyce also confirmed that on a TW club..same to Typhoon & 183 Club..they will release their album on nov(typhoon) and dec(183club)

i thought typhoon's album supposed to be out already somewhere near 5566's album?
I thought i heard zhi n fu said that in wanyu~
oh well I might've misunderstood it..
no wonder there's no advertisement n stuff..

man the end of this year would be crowded..
so many groups releasing albums xP
wish they spaced it out but nyer~ good enough..

#87 spazgal420

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,592 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 12:14 AM

Aww that's sad that Zai Zai had to leave just because of that scandal. Like someone said earlier, how come Zai Zai had to leave but Toro didn't have to? Plus, I think Zai Zai's really pretty! Do you guys know what other songs they have other than the ones in the WZBQW Soundtrack?

I found the link to download "Shei Zui Piao Liang" Here it is. ftp://downmusic:ur1R...04/3/001/10.Wma

Edited by spazgal420, 20 September 2005 - 12:17 AM.

#88 zai2joe7f

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 10:02 AM

spazgal240>>their songs are just those on Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei(Shui Zui Piao Liang, I Only want to be with you, My dear friend, you qian zhen hao), WZBQW (Bye! Boy, Wo zhi xiang Yao, bi shang yan mo nian 3 bian) TFC(too young), others are Yin wei ai & ai de qi ji w/ J-stars and C'est si bon w/ 5566..

Anyways..the pre-sale of 7F's album is on Oct. 10 and official release on Oct. 21!! Pre-sale includes photo album of 7F!

#89 Ramen

RIP Lily Krupuk (1988-2007)

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:40 PM

i listened to the song, indeed it sounds similar to "Bye! Boy" !
lol i prefer 7F's version because i'm used to it =)...

Indeed, I feel the same too. I just thought that the original version sounds more toneless *shrugs* and 7f's version sounds funkier lols... maybe I'm biased xp

#90 smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:26 PM

zai2joe7f, on Sep 20 2005 10 02 AM, said:

Anyways..the pre-sale of 7F's album is on Oct. 10 and official release on Oct. 21!! Pre-sale includes photo album of 7F!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can't wait for the releasing of Jstars albums clapclap
oct 10 ? they only have 20 days left then... they must start recording it soon! the filming of WZBQW is almost finished (or already finished ?) so Xiao Qiao and Qiao En won't be too busy lol

#91 lilazn26

]]*^Calvin&Arron_

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:44 AM

wow! j-stars company gonna make big bucks! i mean.. oct, nov, and dec.. 3 months~ all them. wow.. lucky taiwan jungiery fans.. so many autograph sessions gonna be going on... ><*

i think i like the7F 'Bye Bye Boy' better than the original. the original is ok.. i cn't hear the singer that well.. and i think she's fitting so much words in one beat. just my opinion.. or maybe i heard 7F's version more.. that's why i like it better :D

#92 Guest_Fleur_*

• Guests

Posted 24 September 2005 - 02:56 PM

Helluuu all... :lol?: i heard there r a couple of new songs from 7F called 'my dear friend' & 'you qian zhen hao'....anybody know how can i get those songs?download or whatever....n 'i only want to be with you' also.i havent got that song yet!n anybody know where to get 'shui zui piao liang', 'bye boy', 'i only want to be with you', & other 7F's lyrics (apart from 'too young')?AND how can i download 7F's mv shui zui piao liang??damn really want dat vid...hehe...anyway, if im not mistaken, 'i only want to be with you' is also a cover from sum old english song..hmm did 7F got other mv's also apart from shui zui, call my name,etc?lastly, cant wait for their debut album!!it must be rawkin'!!! :yeah oh well not 'rocking' really but still i love their upbeat & relaxing music. oh man how i wish yu jie,zai zai & man tou still in 7F!! :crying: speaking of yu jie (margaret wang), i heard sumwhere that she's working on a solo album...not sure if it's true though!anybody knew about this?

#93 Guest_Hulahu_*

• Guests

Posted 25 September 2005 - 02:12 AM

Hi~~!!!Has anybody heard the cantonese version of 'shui zui piao liang'?the title is 'gaap jiu ying' & it is sung by malaysian born hong kong galband, 2R...But of course it's not as nice as 7F's one... :lol?:

#94 Guest_Fleur_*

• Guests

Posted 25 September 2005 - 02:16 AM

Oohhh my dear friend & you qian zhen hao r old songs of 7F from In Love With A Senorita lehh...stupid me... :duh Anyway, anybody know where can i get those songs including i only want to be with you?thx!!!

#95 smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 10:13 AM

Hulahu, on Sep 25 2005 2 12 AM, said:

Hi~~!!!Has anybody heard the cantonese version of 'shui zui piao liang'?the title is 'gaap jiu ying' & it is sung by malaysian born hong kong galband, 2R...But of course it's not as nice as 7F's one...  :lol?:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

really, 2R sang a Cantonese version of "Shui Zui Piao Liang" ? i didn't know... but the Mandarin version must be better lol :P is it a new song ? but i'm not really a fan of 2R anyway.

#96 Guest_Hulahu_*

• Guests

Posted 26 September 2005 - 04:59 AM

I think it's from 2r's newest album...heh donno lah.ya the cantonese version sounded funny liaox..haha~~ im not a fan of 2r oso actually

#97 zai2joe7f

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 10:08 AM

Hi~~!!!Has anybody heard the cantonese version of 'shui zui piao liang'?the title is 'gaap jiu ying' & it is sung by malaysian born hong kong galband, 2R...But of course it's not as nice as 7F's one...  :lol?:
i heard that one..but 7F's song is more better...its on 2R's "REVOLUTION" album...

Oohhh my dear friend & you qian zhen hao r old songs of 7F from In Love With A Senorita lehh...stupid me... :duh Anyway, anybody know where can i get those songs including i only want to be with you?thx!!!

here..http://7Flowersph.tk thats an unofficial fansite of 7F in the philippines..I havent uploadeed the vids yet but i will upload it sooner...

#98 smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:04 PM

after 5566 "C'est si bon" and 183 Club "Call my name", it's 7F and KOne collaboration "You're the only one". so this song will be included in 7F's 1st album. lol here are the lyrics. can't wait to hear it!
and preorder is next week! B)

你就是唯一 (You're the only one)
演唱:7F+K ONE 詞:柯呈雄/王雅君 曲:呂紹淳

7F: 如果可以 想搭熱氣球世界旅行
看看東京 或逛逛悠閒香榭巴黎
K1: 我想約你 希望你點頭快點答應
就算飛到火星 再遠我也都願意
合唱: 雖然最後只是看電影

7F: 黑暗中慢慢靠近 分享彼此慌亂的呼吸
K1: 下一秒裡又會發生 更多有趣美妙的
合唱: 你就是唯一

K1: Come on baby baby 初戀般的甜蜜
是種冒險的遊戲 也堅持下去
合唱: Come on baby baby 一樣的守護你不分離
就是愛的魔力
7F: Come on baby baby 你像是北極星
給我暖暖的指引 又更加堅定
合唱: Come on baby baby 永遠的愛下去愛著你
我們有相同的風景 (奇蹟) Yeh Ai

K1: 才剛關機 家裡電話又響個不停
一定是你 提醒我什麼又忘記
7F: 我很大意 但是你從來都不生氣
你的真心 填滿我的世界多炫麗
合唱: 彩虹是我們美麗愛情

K1: 擁抱你溫柔呼吸 不用言語就能證明
7F: 下一秒裡又會發生 更多有趣美妙的
合唱: 你就是唯一

製作人:柯呈雄/祝鏘博(VJ-James)
演唱:7朵花-喬恩/小潔/小喬/薇如 K ONE-立揚/JR/Gino/Darren/Kido
合聲編寫:陳秀珠 合聲:陳秀珠/謝文德
編曲:呂紹淳 吉他:倪方來 錄音師/室:陳志翔(強力) 混音師/室:黃欽勝(強力)

credits : 心凌 of Jstarhome

#99 dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:07 PM

OMG~ that's going to be good [referring to the song]
cant wait to hear it.. and whEEEEE~ kone is in it too..
I hope they're making the MV for that..

oh and I also hope some ASQJMM OST is in there too..
i love my dear friend and material girl but it never came out as a proper album =(
lets hope it does xD

tenks for the great news smilanny :hug

#100 dreams29

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 01:25 PM

ohhhh how cool!!! i hope they make a MV for this too!!! i wonder if its a slow song. can't wait till the release of their album. it would be nice to see them perform on their own~!

#101 zai2joe7f

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:57 PM

guys there some changes on 7F's album..

Pre-release Oct 14
Release Oct 28
Preview in HITFM Oct 5 and 7

#102 dreams29

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:09 PM

you know i think its really smart of the company to put the alternate ending of WZBQW on 7F's album cause that will definitely attract a lot of ppl to buy it. some will buy it solely to see the ending. hahahah. its kinda like buying the KOne album. they tease us with clips of their dormitory becaues other groups like 183 and 5566 appear in it.

#103 smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 02:37 PM

yeah Jungiery likes adding bonus stuff in their stars' albums so more people will by them and they earn much money... lol it's a good way.
7F will have a duet with 183 again! it's called "Hao Ai Ta Hao Xiang Ta"
lyrics posted by Chris Ko on SETTV forums

Newest pics of 7F :dance

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by smilanny, 06 October 2005 - 02:43 PM.

#104 Guest_Guest_blablabla_*_*

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2005 - 05:00 AM

Hi!!!ive read a last year issue of PLAY mag (not sure which vol but got evonne hsu on cover) & in it got stories & pics about the j-stars talent contests...at that time 7F got all 7 original girls- xiao qiao,zai zai,yu jie,qiao en,man tou,xiao jie&wei ru...they're wearing long skirts & tank tops.i was wondering if got clips of talent contest?and if yes, anybody know how can i download it?thanx!!!

#105 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 07 October 2005 - 05:28 AM

Man, i hope they remain 7...y'know so dat they'll be different & unique... :dance i think sun zhong's concept of a 7-piece galband comes from japanese galgroups.there r so many 7 members (& up) galbands from japan such as morning musume, berryz, & so on...if im not mistaken they're all under one company called Hello!Project Entertainment..but unlike jungiery, all the artists under hello! r female.(the male counterpart r Johnny's JR Entertainment,home of famous japanese boybands & artists such as SMAP(takuya kimura),Kat-tun,arashi,Hideaki takizawa,etc...)n i heard there r 1 galband from hello! that got 15 members in them!!! :argh i mean, SEVEN is more than enough, but FIFTEEN?that's just ridiculous!!!hmm i still like jungiery better clapclap & i hope they'll add in more female artists in the future...anyway, ive found solo threads here of xiao qiao,qiao en, xiao jie&wei ru..& even zai zai & yu jie..but is there any on man tou..??hehe just wondering liao...missed her & zai zai..ARGHHH DAMN SUN ZHONG Y DID HE KICKED ZAI2 OUT!!!Ceh~~~

#106 zai2joe7f

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:34 AM

Those who want to hear Hao Ai TA Hao Xiang Ta by 7F and 183club just click here..

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MIDPZ3...MF1QM1IWHOGR6GE

enjoy guys!!!

#107 smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:26 PM

yeah actually Sun Zhong wants Jungiery to be like Johnny's JR Entertainment, with many male artists. that's why 7F is the only girlband, but i think one is enough ^^

i listened to their new duet, it's good ! seems to be a sad song... thanks for sharing zai2joe7f
can't wait to see the MV (if there's one lol)

#108 dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:19 PM

OMG~ new duet by 7F n 183??
isnt that too soon after bi shang yan..
oh well i found their voices matches well anyway..
geh.. looks like cos 7F is the only girlband, they got to duet with most boybands hey~

#109 zhiai5566

<3 xiezhi~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,634 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 05:42 AM

their new album is coming out on october 28, preordering starts on the 14th~ can't wait~~

#110 dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 08:18 AM

I downloaded the clip and listened to it..
very nice but in a way i think its not vocally challenging enough in 7F's side
183 sounds as manly as ever..

• Guests

Posted 08 October 2005 - 11:31 AM

loved the song...anybody has the lyrics and the pinyin?...

hoping for MV soon... :iloveyou:

#112 smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 03:11 PM

adrienne83, on Oct 8 2005 11 31 AM, said:

loved the song...anybody has the lyrics and the pinyin?...

hoping for MV soon... :iloveyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lyrics :

好愛她 好想他 演唱:7F+183Club
詞:柯呈雄 曲:呂紹淳

183 天應該亮了 你應該睡了 守一整夜的他應該走了
7 你應該哭了 他應該醒了 想一整夜的我該死心了

183 我們都沒有錯 只是愛上同一個
7+187 只怪愛是獨自佔有 非要拼得你死我活

7 好愛她 好想她 再這樣下去 我只會更牽掛
7+183 愛到最後我們還是改變不了 Ho
183 祝福她 擁有他 所有的有情人終成眷屬啊
7+183 你給過的美好 留在沒有人到得了的地方 看你微笑

7 天應該亮了 你應該睡了 守一整夜的他應該走了
183 (天怎麼亮了 我無法睡呢 ………... 怎能放手)
7 你應該哭了 他應該醒了 想一整夜的我該死心了
183 (我怎麼哭了 你不該忘了 ………… 太過折磨)

7 我們都沒有錯 只是愛上同一個
183 只怪愛是獨自佔有 非要拼得你死我活

7 好愛她 好想她 再這樣下去 我只會更牽掛
183 (好愛她 好想她 再這樣下去 也不是個辦法)
7+183 愛到最後我們還是改變不了 Ho
7+183 祝福她 擁有他 所有的有情人終成眷屬啊
7 所有的美好
183 留在沒人到得了
7 試著把你 慢慢遺忘
183 (如何把你 慢慢忘掉)

183 我好愛她 我好想她
183 好愛她 好想她

7 好愛他 好想他 再這樣下去 我只會更牽掛
7+183 愛到最後我們還是改變不了 Ho
183 祝福她 擁有他 所有的有情人終成眷屬啊
7+183 你給過的美好 留在沒有人到得了的地方 看你微笑

7+183 好愛她 好想她 再這樣下去 我只會更牽掛
7+183 愛到最後我們還是改變不了 Ho
7+183 祝福她 擁有他 所有的有情人終成眷屬啊
183+7 所有的美好
183+7 留在沒人到得了
7+183 試著把你 慢慢忘掉

製作人:柯呈雄/祝鏘博(VJ-James)
演唱:7朵花-喬恩/小潔/薇如/小喬 183Club-祝釩剛/黃玉榮/明道/王紹偉/顏行書
合聲編寫:陳秀珠 合聲編寫:陳秀珠 合聲:陳秀珠/蕭蔓萱/James
編曲:呂紹淳 吉他:Mike Mclaughlin 錄音師/室:陳志翔(強力) 混音師/室:黃欽勝(強力)

#113 jazzyelle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:00 AM

Anybody here got the lyrics/Chinese pin yin to the following songs below taken from the WZBQW soundtrack?

-7F- Wo Zhi Xiang Yao
-183 club & 7F- Bi Shang Yan Mo Nian Shan Bian

Edited by jazzyelle, 10 October 2005 - 09:20 AM.

#114 bestmariel

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:08 AM

Katherine Yang, on Dec 21 2004 1 13 PM, said:

I had a feeling that all Filippino are crazy with J-stars,don't know y

Back to Zaizai, I think J-stars is unfair...The scandal is about Toro & Zaizai, of course both of them were punished but now they bring Toro back and kick Zaizai out ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah Filipinos r not crazy over J-stars :buahaha it's the fault of the channel who shows them :lol?: anyways.... Toro got out of thyphoon because of the Zai Zai relationship? whoa! :shocked: never knew that!

and can someone also clarify if Zai Zai of R&B was the one who played as Albee's (Joe Chen) friend in Seniorita Mei Mei. Joe's Friend who took "paul" away from her in the beging of the series :wacko:

I think a 7 band group is ridiculous......... that's why I never get to listen to Morning Musume's (JPop Group) music.... because their so many :buahaha

#115 coco_blabla

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 10:54 AM

when will their cds be out to overseas??...cant wait...heeh elove their duets with 183 club..>_<..so traquail..haha and all of them r cute and pretty...sad that no zai zai :crying:..CHEERS 7F...U ROX!! GO GO GO!!

#116 lovelypal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 12:53 PM

coco_blabla, on Oct 13 2005 5 54 PM, said:

when will their cds be out to overseas??...cant wait...heeh elove their duets with 183 club..>_<..so traquail..haha  and all of them r cute and pretty...sad that no zai zai :crying:..CHEERS 7F...U ROX!! GO GO GO!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

for singaporean, i tink we got to in november lol. because warner music will come out is singapore version lol.

#117 dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:53 PM

7F's album

new 7F album is up xD start adding your piccies ^^

Weiru's album

Xiao Jie's album

QiaoEn's album

XiaoQiao's album

#118 smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:48 PM

thanks for requesting them!

pics for their new album :
umm... girly and pinky atmosphere lol and i like their hair ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cimg.163.com/photo/0003/2005-10-13/...60C00AJ0003.jpg

Edited by mv_288, 30 June 2008 - 03:46 AM.

#119 lilazn26

]]*^Calvin&Arron_

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 07:09 PM

omgs~ they are sooo cute! thanks for posting them up smilanny! they're hair color are almost all the same.. except xiao jie's.. doesn't look like she died it. my hair is also coppery brown like their's.. nehow... their hair are nice and long~~ cn't believe qiao en's hair is that long already.. such a difference from wang zi.. but i kinda find xiao qiao's hair messy.. umm. i perfer it up than down. i guess after seeing her eyes in wang zi ep 19, it makes me kinda think she has a disease or w.e because her hair is messy.. ya kno. lol... i dunno how to explain. just how i think how she looks like in those pics.

i cn't wait for their album... almost out!! so far 2 songs has been released for us to hear... [at least what i'm aware of..]

#120 smilanny

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 08:25 PM

yeah Xiao Qiao's hair is messy... but i think she looks pretty and cuter. lol because in Wang Zi, Yun Xi's hairstyle made her look so serious...

another new song from their album is called "Say u love me".
Qiao En contributed to write the lyrics!

Say U love me
詞:VJ-James/喬恩/Toro 曲:VJ-Victor/James

下過大雨的天空 我的彩虹灰灰的
是否你還會記得 說過你會牽著我的手

烏雲密佈的天空 我的回憶溼溼的
沒有你愛著的我 讓我開始學著和孤單做朋友

我的心中還有太多話來不及說
我們還有太多地方沒一起去過

say you love me 眼淚在求救
say you need me 別讓我難過
我好脆弱 不知道該要怎麼做
say you love me 不能再重頭