AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

When a guy calls you cute, does he like you?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#1 CutieGirlMei

CutieGirlMei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:39 PM

when a guy calls you cute does he like u? like a lil feeliin? or he juss thinks ur cute?

BUT this guy dont call all girls cute he onlii says it to specific girls! ull be luckii if he said ur cute so does that mean anyding?

Edited by CutieGirlMei, 30 March 2007 - 07:50 PM.

#2 el_rey

el_rey

[ SMILE ] :: el rey ::

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4552 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:49 PM

Well if a guy called you chubby

Does he like u or does it mean he thinks ur chubby? If a guy called you fussy does he like u or does he think ur fussy?

:P I think he thinks ur cute, its no big deal. Guys go o ur cute - girls like hearing it - guys just say it...hell guys can even say ur pretty and the photo is really nice or something without lookin.

Lol :P

If he likes u, well thats another story aye? lol

#3 solara

solara

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 12:52 PM

truely ... wjen I see a girl and I say to her , you are cute, meaning you are cute and really start to like you...

#4 MadHatter

MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13472 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:06 PM

please, i call guys/girls cute almost all the time left and right but doesn't mean i like them.

unless you like them and you hold it in your heart that they might like you from that statment then sure...do what you want. but saying someone or something is cute is only an expression, not so much about feelings.

that is what i think.

#5 DeliriousTea

DeliriousTea

-={[}-{]-BatmaN-[}-{]}=-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1733 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:29 PM

yea... don't take it too personal when someone called you cute
i have a bad habit of going "hey, cutey. how are ya" to every girl hahahahah
that doesn't mean i like all of them
some people are just a little flirty

#6 dude

dude

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:11 PM

i would say the answer is both - he could like you or he could just be calling you cute

there is no easy way to tell except that maybe if the guy is generally more shy then it means that he has gathered enough courage to flirt with you meaning that he likes you. But if the guy is generally more comfortable and friendly with girls then he may just be saying it.

#7 KeVx

KeVx

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:16 PM

You can't tell if a guy likes you just because he saids your cute. Words don't mean anything. It's like saying I love you to random people...do you really love them? No.

#8 miasaurus.

miasaurus.

`Mimi {loves} Minh - ♥

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2400 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:41 PM

Well...actually I do that all the time, and I recieve that all the time. Don't take a phrase like that too serious. Your just..simply cute. In atitude wise or looks

#9 DeliriousTea

DeliriousTea

-={[}-{]-BatmaN-[}-{]}=-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1733 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:26 PM

You can't tell if a guy likes you just because he saids your cute. Words don't mean anything. It's like saying I love you to random people...do you really love them? No.

hahahah i once told a waitress i love her just because she brought me more delicious biscuits

#10 Minh1989

Minh1989

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:50 PM

if he says ur cute that means u r cute if he says he loves you that mean he love you. dont think too much

if he says ur cute that means u r cute if he says he loves you that mean he love you. dont think too much

#11 DeliriousTea

DeliriousTea

-={[}-{]-BatmaN-[}-{]}=-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1733 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 05:03 PM

doesn't go that way

hahahah i once told a waitress i love her just because she brought me more delicious biscuits

it doesn't mean i love the waitress for bringing me delicious biscuits
hahahah maybe i do... yea right!

hahaha when someone tells you that you're cute, it doesn't mean it's true
girls tells me i'm cute all the time, heck guys told me that i'm cute before. but that doesn't mean anything

#12 Waigin

Waigin

Star Trek fan

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1104 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 05:09 PM

Well if a guy called you chubby

Does he like u or does it mean he thinks ur chubby? If a guy called you fussy does he like u or does he think ur fussy?

:P I think he thinks ur cute, its no big deal. Guys go o ur cute - girls like hearing it - guys just say it...hell guys can even say ur pretty and the photo is really nice or something without lookin.

Lol :P

If he likes u, well thats another story aye? lol

I agree with you, Cute means only cute and nothing else.

please, i call guys/girls cute almost all the time left and right but doesn't mean i like them.

You should like them :whistle

Cute means something when you`re in elementary school or high school and you`re afraid to say more than that to a girl that you like. But when you`re mature, cute means nothing else than cute.

so continue to growth up and that feeling will pass.....

#13 AsianDL

AsianDL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 05:13 PM

i think u need more than he think ur cute to go ahead to the next step. for me i need to heard the exact words from his own mouth. i dont like dissappointments

#14 thewonderbegins

thewonderbegins

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1985 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 05:21 PM

If a guy says you're cute... then I just think it means he thinks you're cute lol... But I suppose you can't really what a guy is thinking though... But I wouldn't take it to heart too seriously.... I use the word cute alot.. I use it for like.. everything lol So just take it as a nice compliment =)

#15 michellechaix

michellechaix

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 05:26 PM

i would just take it as a compliment
it depends how he said it tbh
.. like if it was kinda casual, then it just means you're cute, but if it was quite serious, then it might mean something more

but also
how often do guys call people, or even things, cute?

#16 solemnmite

solemnmite

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 06:17 PM

If a guy calls you cute, it just means he thinks you're cute. In some cases, the guy may actually like you but a guy merely calling you cute is not substantive evidence that the guy likes you. I'd consider it a compliment but I wouldn't read too deeply into it.

#17 d0ggiel0ver

d0ggiel0ver

& it's lovee '♥

• Forum Crew
  • 3892 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:04 PM

no it is like he said it, you're cute ..
it doesnt mean he has to like you, but it can be the reason he likes you .
if you want to know the only thing you can do is to ask him ^^

#18 nathania512

nathania512

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:28 PM

depends on the guy but usualy he wont hv feelings but jz oni wana say it or so...

#19 MadHatter

MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13472 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:21 PM

BUT this guy dont call all girls cute he onlii says it to specific girls! ull be luckii if he said ur cute so does that mean anyding?

well i dont say someone is cute too often either, only to specific guys/girls, but even that, isn't special...its still only a word...i still dont have any feelings or anything when i say it to them...

probably if it was a little kid around 4-6 years old sure, i crack a smile and call them cute like crazy...but to someone who isn't a child anymore? no thanks...

but then each person is diffrent so we can't really speak up for what his definition of cute is. next time ask him "what do you mean when you call me cute?" then maybe it would solve your curiosity.

You should like them :whistle

why? :noclue

#20 iCanFly

iCanFly

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3142 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:34 PM

yah, it means that he thinks you're cute?
or are you wanting him to mean something else like the connotation of 'i like you, hint hint'
hehe
usually i think that people who are kinda of shy would be more subtle and say you're cute, to say that they like you. so it's for you to judge what kinda guy he is?

#21 Unforgivable.

Unforgivable.

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:09 PM

yes he likes you
none of my friends would use that word and neither wud i with jus any girl

#22 solemnmite

solemnmite

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:18 PM

Even if a guy only says "You're cute" to certain girls, it still doesn't make it more likely that he likes any of those girls. Realistically, a guy will not think every single girl is cute so it makes sense that he wouldn't say "You're cute" to every single girl. He'll only say it to the ones he actually finds cute unless he's really flirty or he just likes to mess around.

It sounds like you are interested in this guy and you are hoping for affirmation that he's also interested in you. If this is the case, I would just go with the flow and try not to read too much into the fact that he said you're cute. Unless you have stronger evidence to show that he likes you, I would just assume that he thinks you're cute, nothing more and nothing less. In some cases, the guy may like you as well but the two are not always interrelated. You can think someone is cute without actually liking the person.

#23 Ms. Lieng

Ms. Lieng

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:25 AM

It doesn't mean anything. [not to me anyways]. If you're cute then your cute, that's it. Don't try to read to much into it, probably means nothing

#24 Waigin

Waigin

Star Trek fan

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1104 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:45 AM

why? :noclue

If you find someone ugly or you hate someone, you don't say that you're cute unless the person is hitting on you and you don't want to go in a relationship with that person. You say to a friend, good friend that you're cute. When someone is your friend, you like that person even if you don't mean anything with you're cute

Edited by Waigin, 31 March 2007 - 03:46 AM.

#25 piglet

piglet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:25 AM

I think its just a normal expression for guys to call girls cute. I don't think you should put too much hope in that he has feelings for you. Give it more time and see if there are any other signs that he gives off making it more obvious about his feelings.

#26 aznelite03

aznelite03

AF Baller

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:46 AM

it doesn't mean anything much cuz when I say to a girl that shes cute, its just a nice compliment meaning that she is really cute.

#27 bng1280

bng1280

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:10 AM

WHen a guy saids that you are cute.. you shouldn't automaticall think that he likes you...but lets just say for a second that him saying you are "cute" means he likes you. In your comment you said that he only says it to certain girls.. not just you. So that would mean that he also likes the other girls that he called "cute". SO ask yourself.. would you really want a guy like that...

BUt in my opinion.. I would say that this person is just being nice/friendly.. and take the word "cute" for what it is, a word.

A good way to tell or get a better clue if he has some feelings towards you is if he treats you differently than the other girls.. that MIGHT be a sign.

#28 Serval

Serval

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:01 AM

reading too much in the words lead ppl to read the wrong signs. dude i say "ur cute" to a billion ppl. cute can mean alot of things, for example cute as in she/he did something totally silly that defines cute. or cute as in someone so damn naive thats it cute. or it can be they did something dorky like scratch their nose that could be cute. or simply like a kid. i mean u can't say just because they call u cute it means something u know. so i'll say its a compliment but not a confession

#29 kikij18

kikij18

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 10:07 AM

If a guy's being selective in calling a girl cute then I think its just part of the flirting process. Just dont take it seriously as words mean nothing unless supported by action. You know the phrase "all talk and no action' If he likes you, he would do something about it and say it in a serious context.

#30 MadHatter

MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13472 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:11 PM

If you find someone ugly or you hate someone, you don't say that you're cute unless the person is hitting on you and you don't want to go in a relationship with that person. You say to a friend, good friend that you're cute. When someone is your friend, you like that person even if you don't mean anything with you're cute

if i hate someone i wont even look at them.

what exactly is your definition of UGLY? personally if a person is ugly on the outside but has a great heart and their personality is special, i still will find them cute even though they dont look "glamorous"

when has "cute" ever been just about the "outside that counts?" people failed to see through the years that its also the inside that counts too!

a person hitting on me will not call me cute. im not a little kid anymore and if they called me cute i would glare at them.

that is how much the word "cute" has lost its meaning. its used in such a superficial way at times. :noclue why even bother.

#31 DeliriousTea

DeliriousTea

-={[}-{]-BatmaN-[}-{]}=-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1733 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 04:19 PM

i'm starting to wonder.... if this thread really just for you to tell everyone or let everyone know that you're cute
it really have nothing to do with any guys, you just want everyone to know you're cute
-and a boy said so too, so you must be cute- is this the idea you want us to have? you want everyone to believe you're cute.
after all your name is CutieGirlMei

#32 CutieGirlMei

CutieGirlMei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:19 PM

i'm starting to wonder.... if this thread really just for you to tell everyone or let everyone know that you're cute
it really have nothing to do with any guys, you just want everyone to know you're cute
-and a boy said so too, so you must be cute- is this the idea you want us to have? you want everyone to believe you're cute.
after all your name is CutieGirlMei

nope dats not wat i wanna tell everyone! i was just asking cuz...i like him and i wanna kno if he does too!!

#33 hippokathy88

hippokathy88

[ hippO ♥ Freedom ]

• Forum Masters
  • 5163 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:25 PM

errr maybe not? depends on the guy reallly, also depends on whether you guys are close or not. close friends can call each other cute without meaning anything else lol. well im a girl but if i call a guy cute, it can mean that hes either funny, physically adorable or hes simply able to cheer me up lol. also, dont think too much. i know there are guys who stick w/ this definition of cute "ugly but interesting" :lmao:.

#34 DeliriousTea

DeliriousTea

-={[}-{]-BatmaN-[}-{]}=-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1733 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:40 PM

nope dats not wat i wanna tell everyone! i was just asking cuz...i like him and i wanna kno if he does too!!

oops sry

this explains alot more
well in that case see who else the dude says cute to
if it's just you then yeppz
the tone and expression says alot about the meaning
so you can't really expect people in a forum to know the answer

#35 lilaznboy1210

lilaznboy1210

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:19 PM

well there is a good chance that he likes you but sometimes it could be just to make you smile. it really depends on the guy.

#36 catskiller23

catskiller23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 03:27 AM

nope, its just an admiration...dont fall for that....its just a line >:)

#37 ccsquinty

ccsquinty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 04:23 PM

alot of guys call girls cute...it makes them feel good...it doesn't necessarily mean they LIKE they girl...they just may be attracted to them

#38 babi gRL

babi gRL

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:11 PM

opinion comment, cause he might think you are the only one who des this or dress like that, dont mean that you are really that, but he just feels something special bout you it dont have to be like liking/loving kind thoguh

#39 D i A N E

D i A N E

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 07:19 PM

I think he just thinks your cute. nothing more. unless otherwise shown.

#40 VickiZhao

VickiZhao

I am a bullshitter

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 08:04 PM

Well I define cute as more an inner sweetness, so I guess that you do attract him with it. Although without knowing more about the guy, it is really hard to say. Maybe he's gay after all hahaha. Although guys are often usually attracted to girls