Talent Agency:Seventh Avenue

Dramas:

Title: Hana Yori Dango
Telecast: 2005-10-21 to 2005-12-16
Episodes: 9

Title: Hana Yori Dango Season 2
Telecast: 2007-01-05 to 2007-04-13
Episodes: 11

Every Hana Yori Dango Interview, Special and "Behind the Scenes" show they have a special closeness that is undeniable. Everyone notices what great chemistry they have on-screen, which has caused much speculation and hope for an 'off-screen' relationship as well!

Come share your thoughts, wishes and support for our favorite HYD couple! :iloveyou

The JunMao Archieve, you can find it here:
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...mp;hl=Inoue+Mao

Edited by maea_maie, 08 September 2007 - 03:26 PM.

#2 crunchster

-Retired Forum Senior-

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,486 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:06 AM

YEAH CONGRATS to the NEW THREAD!!
this lovely HYD couple is SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

looking forward to seeing them together in HYD3!! cant wait!!!!

to all JUN_MAO fans: Part 2 has been [ARCHIVEd] now :)

#3 wide-eyed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 07:18 AM

hellooo everyone!

thanks Malfoy and Granger Paradox for starting the new thread! :bounce
i miss these two so much! :wave:

off topic!
jun's new drama comes out today in Japan.
can't wait to see it.

#4 maea_maie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 04:01 PM

Congrats to the new thread! this just shows how popular this thread is!

For the sake of the onlookers, please also provide the link of the archieve JunMao thread in the start so that it would become less troublesome for everybody.

I've also watched the NG's and eventhou they have a less skinship there, i still love seeing them teasing each other. oh how i miss them!

#5 kiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 07:20 PM

i watch the ng too, pass alot just to watch hyd 2. they are really great together. he look really hyper, seriously that jump, what the heck it is. and he kept looking at her, alway lean over her whenever ng is show. they so in their own world.

#6 yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:48 PM

new thread!!! yey!!! thanks malfoy and granger paradox!!!! sugoi!!!!!!

i miss them too! :iloveyou:

definitely, jun's kick in the ng clip! haha! :tricky:

they're too cute!!!

mao-chan's SP drama is said to have reached a 10% viewership? good ne? takki's drama got 12%! so it's really good!

jun's drama is out???

i don't know if you guys have seen this?
thanks to Crystal of lovesosweet forum

http://vision.ameba....do?movie=174298

old clip of hyd cast! ^^ jun's scolding mao-chan in one part. haha!

thanks to the person who uploaded this! sugoi!!!!

Edited by yamapiggy-chan, 09 April 2007 - 11:50 PM.

#7 lyra_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:36 AM

i wish these two would just get married... lol
they're soo sweet on and off sets ANDD they have such good chemistry =)

#8 Ginoru

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:00 AM

I have just realizes that the hugh in the cabin from this season's last episode relates to the one after Domyoji got beated by Sakurako's tugs in season one...love both!!

#9 KatDiva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:48 AM

Ne Yamapiggy-chan, Katdiva desu! I accidentally messed up on my Profile by changing my USERNAME when I meant to change the display title underneath our AV. BAKA! Now I'm stuck with it for 90 days! LOL But just remember the siggie, and you'll know it's MOI! LOL

I uploaded the NG clip on Veoh... I had seen some of those before. But not the flying kick! LOL

The video clip you posted... it has been 'loading video' for several minutes now. I am on DSL so I don't know why it's so slow. Hopefully I will be able to watch it!

Thanks for sharing!

#10 kiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:13 AM

here the site
have you watch shudaikun newest ep. where jun proposa. that was so sweet and kind of funny since he kept his head down. so shy of jun.
http://asianfanatics...howtopic=226813

#11 yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:24 PM

@katdiva!! it's you!!! hahaha! but i thought you were familiar coz of malfoy and granger. i know you're a fan of this coupling as well! haha! ^o^

i hope it loads for you! ^^

jun in shudaikun caps i've seen! there's definitely something about him there! haha! he's just too happy nowadays! it's good of course! but i wonder why? haha! i guess everything's going well for him! but mao-chan nowadays is getting prettier too! have seen her latest guesting for her SP drama! ^^

and guess what? jun's looking for a girlfriend? (in junstyle, they say?) and she's looking for a boyfriend?(when she was interviewed) hmmm... haha! ^o^ just read about it! i think by besure. ^^ ahh...

#12 kiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:07 PM

mao getting prettier, i read in some jun blog that they say he getting pretty and pretty in each shudaikun ep. too. and he look so happy. i guess love can do that for you

#13 wide-eyed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 12:55 AM

@ kiki

where did you see it?
i wanna to see it too! haha :bounce
the last one i saw was when they had 2 girls sumo wrestling for jun's love. LOL
the other lady was like possessive of jun. she wouldn't let the other girl hold his hand. hahaha
they're both getting cuter & cuter everytime i see them.

:down i miss them.

@yamapiggy-chan

haha. did they actually admit that they're looking for a bf/gf?!
my, my, my.... :whistle

#14 yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:26 AM

@wide-eyed i don't know for sure but besure did say that and she's japanese so i guess there's some truth to it haha! :tricky: it would be nice e? haha! another connection! are they trying to tell us something? haha! just kidding! i miss them too! but i have a feeling they'll be working together in the future again so i'll wait till that day comes haha! :wasntme but it will still be a long while maybe ^_^'

#15 kiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:49 AM

the video of newest shudaikun arashi propose
http://www.veoh.com/...v371274Fw9hJzbW

#16 Lady-Rinoa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 08:37 AM

Inoue and Matsumoto are sooo cute together!:D does anyone here have pics of them together when they're off cam?Ü

#17 joss lyn

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 05:43 PM

wow. we are in PART 2 already?! hahah that's awesome and
really surprising :D i've noticed that more
people are getting very interested in these couple
and on the HYD 1& 2 Drama.

#18 Won Bin Lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:34 PM

there doesn't seem to be any updates on the two of them, especially after matsujun became all sad and moody again (people were speculating that johnny didn't want him & mao to be seen together too much) .. did we ever get any news as to if anything happened on white day? lol.

#19 wide-eyed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:00 PM

@ kiki

thanks a lot! i wonder what they're saying though but i was still laughing SO hard!
i wanna know their proposals!!! aaaaahhh. hahahaha.

@yamapiggy-chan

i'm sooo looking forward to the day i see them on-screen again and maybe offscreen?? hahaha
that may be pushing it. haha.

do you guys remember the NY special at the beginning of HYD2? when shota spoke english & abe spoke mandarin and they were interviewing Mao. i only saw part of the vid, i really want to see that whole thing. i know i'm having withdrawal symptoms. LOL

@Won Bin Lover
oh ya...whatever happened on white day IF something is going on.

@ Lady-Rinoa
off-cam would be nice but we've only seen those two pics with our favorite couple & oguri shun after hours.

#20 yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:48 PM

@wide-eyed the same goes for me! haha! i think for all junmao fans! getting them onscreen again... i would die happy haha! just kidding! well there has been talks that some people want a PixMaoxJun dorama! wahaha! i would like to see this happen someday too! haha! but i would also want a PiMao drama first! just to see their chemistry! >o<

ahhh... i still haven't got all the videos of hyd2... ^^

#21 aeris

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:30 AM

banzai for the second thread of jun and mao!!!yeah!!! i hope we can pile this thread up like what we did in their first and previous thread.. i've just finished watching HYD2 i really miss them already as in....awww..

i want to watch their bloopers and NG's btw where can i find the link to these irresistible videos of them cos i cant relate with you people about this NG's..waaaahhhh

#22 Won Bin Lover

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:54 AM

@ wide-eyed, i think the entire NY special has been uploaded onto crunchyroll. you might want to check there (:

#23 vy_ra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 06:07 AM

I finished watching HYD2. It was really good and funny. Hope they film another show together.

#24 yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:00 PM

i dunno where to find the bloopers but i think someone has uploaded it on veoh! ^o^

#25 aerial

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:11 AM

ive noticed that jun talks less in the variety shows with arashi, compared to when he is with F4 and Mao. Does that say something about him??

#26 kiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:13 AM

that why most of us is suprise that he talk alot with mao and other f4, when he with arashi, maybe sho is the talker, and sometime nino and aiba often talk in, jun felt he doesn't need to do it.

#27 yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:14 AM

really? wow haha maybe coz the other members are really more talkative and hyper? and he just leaves it to them then? hmmm.... or maybe it's coz of mao hahaha!

#28 yamapiggy-chan

yamapinku-lover

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 09:43 PM

made a fanvid for mao and jun!

hope you guys like it! i just miss this couple!!!!!

#29 Hana4Jun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 07:28 AM

[quote name='yamapiggy-chan' date='Apr 9 2007 11 48 PM' post='3739814']
new thread!!! yey!!! thanks malfoy and granger paradox!!!! sugoi!!!!!!

i miss them too! :iloveyou:

-live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-

OOh... can somebody translate it, please..
anyway hajimimashite minasan..

#30 kiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:08 AM

here the link to old thread http://asianfanatics...howtopic=226813

#31 arkhaye_04

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:30 AM

hi everyone... i'm also an avid fan of inoue mao and matsumoto jun... i love their tandem... they really have a chemistry... i've watch HYD 1 and 2 and i really adore them both...

i hope i'm welcome here... ^_^

#32 janzelle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 03:57 PM

is hana yori dango 3 coming??

#33 kiki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 02:53 AM

From Jland
Behind-the-Scene Report: Cellphone
Filed under: Hana Yori Dango 2, Magazines — Lily @ 5:07 pm

I haven’t translated like this in weeks… I think my brain is about to burst from the lack of exercise.
This is the last one for today.

This is a report from magazine, WU.
Remember the video awhile ago, where Brunch or some show got inside the filming studio and interviewed Mao-chan and Jun-kun, and Jun-kun were taking cellphone pictures of himself making funny faces? This is the text version, and it goes into much more detail than what the TV was allowed to cover.

This is the scene where Tsukushi is sitting in her room at Doumyouji’s house, trying to get in contact with Yuuki when Doumyouji barges into the room pulling Tsukushi out to look for Yuuki. (episode 7)

As soon as we entered the studio, we saw Matsumoto-kun hard at work!
He was carefully going over the scene with the crew, asking questions like:
“When should I sit down?�
“Should I open the door and come inside in the middle of her line?�

Despite the seriousness when he was working, he was quite hyper during the breaks! He took the cellphone Mao-chan uses in the drama and started playing with it. Turns out he was taking his own pictures! He would look at himself in the photo and laugh out loud.
Turning his eyes up and opening his mouth half-way, he was taking picture of himself making funny faces! Unfortunately we can’t show those to our readers.

After turning the hularious pictures into phone wallpaper, Mao-chan was crying “no~~~!!� while desperately trying to hold in her laughter.

Furthermore, he continues his rampage when he says, “Mao-chan, I’m going to take pictures of you too. Make some funny faces.�
Looking at her face on the screen, he’ll even make criticism like “your mouth isn’t funny enough.� Matsumoto-kun looked like he was really enjoying himself.

Caption top: Mao-chan sits on top of the bed and looks over Matsumoto Jun’s shoulder as he plays with the cellphone.

Caption bottom: A snapshot of Matsumoto inbetween breaks. What could that hand in the shape of a fox mean?
http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/04/14/behi...port-cellphone/

From Jland
TV Japan April (1 of 2)
Filed under: Hana Yori Dango 2, Magazines — Lily @ 4:38 pm

This is… juljul’s request from last month? Two months ago? *dry crackle* She probably has forgotten about it already…
The set of banana yellow scans.

>> Cover

Will Tukushi and Doumyouji end happily…?
~~ Smile for me ~~
The cheerful and strong Tsukushi and the proud but lovable Doumyouji. Their stormy relationship has finally come down to the climax. Will this dramatic love story end with a smile? or…

>> page 1

Q. Following season 1, this season is also a huge success. Do you get a lot of reactions from people?
Mao. When we’re doing location filming, somehow all the elementary, middle, and high school girls always start gathering around, so that’s when I can see that we’re getting the most viewership from the young generation.
Jun. Once, a working man in his thirties told me “I’m watching your drama with my daughter!� so I guess we get a lot of viewership from the male population too. I’m happy our drama is being enjoyed by everyone of various generations, males and females alike.

Q. I heard you were both fan of the manga since before season 1 started, but how did you feel after re-reading it this time?
Mao. I re-read it not as an actor, but as simply a fan.
Jun. Same with me. I re-read it the other day, but by the time I got to the second third of the series, my eyes were starting to tear up a bit… (lol). I guess, since I tend to see things from Doumyouji’s perspective, it’s so heart-wrenching when I think how Doumyouji must be feeling…
Mao. Wow, you’re so sensitive. (lol) But I agree, this series is good no matter how many times you re-read it. But the thing that annoys me the most is, Jun-kun starts to overlap with Doumyouji, and Shun-kun starts to overlap with Rui… I keep having these flashbacks of the drama.

Q. If I remember correctly, the second third of the manga is where we see Tsukushi swaying violently between Doumyouji and Rui…
Mao. I can understand why Tsukushi’s feelings keep swaying between them. If he stays by your side when you’re so insecure, how can you not fall for him? Not to mention Rui is her first love. However, I used to be a Rui fan, but reading it this time around, I realized that Rui is actually a little sneaky… (lol) I realized Doumyouji is actually pretty hot.
Jun. Doumyouji turns into a “good guy� especially towards the end. But if I was a girl, I’ll probably fall in love with a different member of the F4 on daily basis (lol). Especially between Doumyouji and Rui… I want to be like Tsukushi and try swaying between them.

Q. Now that the drama is approaching its climax, what kind of ending is awaiting Tsukushi and Doumyouji?
Mao. I think problems in their relationship will still continue for a while. Since we’ve kept the audience agitated for so long, I personally want to keep everyone agitated until all the way to the end (lol).
Jun. It’s not definite that Doumyouji will become a “good guy� like he did in the manga, but you should keep in mind the poster catch phrase “Wasn’t it suppose to be a happy ending?!� (lol). I’m not sure what’s going to happen in the last episode either, but I personally would like Tsukushi to be happy! Anyhow that catch phrase really bothers me… (lol).

[ I didn’t skip this question because it was a request, but for all the other ‘what’s going to happen in the last episode?’ type of question are all answered in a similar way. That’s why I’ve skipped them, and I’ll continue to skip them in the magazine. It proves nothing but the fact that Matsumoto Jun is a pro at his job. Well, that’s impressive, but it’s old now. ]

**Bolded is the quote blown up and spanning across the page in white.

**The other page (with Matsumoto Jun) is just summary of what happened, what will probably happen, and how the manga ended.
http://jland.wordpre...n-april-1-of-2/

after reading this, is mao swaying over to dom, find him hot, my gosh, my imagination gone out of quack already.

#34 wide-eyed

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 08:22 AM

@ yamapiggy-chan

very nice fanvid! i know i've said this before, but i really miss these two.
i can't see them with anybody else.

@arkhaye_04
of course you're welcome here! haha
we all love maotsujun! no one can top these two.

matsujun has gotten a lot hotter lately. haha
anybody seen his mag pics and tv appearances lately? *daydreams*
:bounce

#35 KatDiva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 05:37 PM

Kiki I read that translation last night on JLAND, and was happy to see Lily do it! Thanks for posting it here ne!

Wide-eyed I watched Jun with Arashi in Shukudaikun on April 9th, and his hair is awesome! I love the new cut!

Very quiet now with Mao-chan... I hope to see her in something soon! I know she had a few TV specials since HYD2, but she needs a new drama ne!

I am looking forward to Bambino!

#36 oga_ta_chiba_na

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 06:06 PM

Mao-chan has that movie out Ge Ge Ge no Kitaro or something like that....

Did anyone see the new Arashi no Shudaikun (sp?) with the proposals? Jun looked so cute all embarrsed! I wonder what (or who) was going through his ehad when he said it ; )

#37 aeris

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:14 AM

can anyone re-up the link to the tbs all star happening show??cause megaupload doesnt work for me....

#38 ToroMay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:18 AM

i love this drama!
did u know i spent only 2-3 days watching HYD 1
and 2 days for HYD 2?
i love the series too much!
felt really sad while watching the last eps as i didn't want it to end so fast!

#39 Hana4Jun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:33 AM

Hi minasan!
Actually this is my 2nd post, but i think i might not post the last one properly. I've been enjoying read the old thread and i cant get enough of Matsujun& Mao-chan news update. But since Hanadan already over, is there any news from both of them? The last video i watched was Arashi no Shudaikun , the proposal. Jun-kun looked different. I wonder who's on his mind while he saying his proposal..

#40 oga_ta_chiba_na

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 01:43 PM

MINNA!!!! I just read Lily of JLand's lattest blogs!!! and she says that she's doing soemthing big about handan!!!!! :shocked: she didn't specify what but she says it's "huge."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users