AF needs funding again

Photo

Marco Ngai & Joyce Tang's 9 Year Relationship Comes to an End

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
142 replies to this topic

#1 60699

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3676 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:19 AM

Translated by 60699 @ asianfanatics.net
Taken from sina.com.hk

Marco Ngai & Joyce Tang's 9 Year Relationship Comes to an End

Marco Ngai and Joyce Tang, who have been together for 9 years and are known for being a sweet couple, have broken up.

Marco Ngai's relationships in the past have always been a great variety. But ever since dating Joyce, Marco seemed to put his past "player" lifestyle behind him and the two even moved in together; and have since been labeled a sweet couple.

According to reports, the 9 year relationship started to have troubles a couple of months ago. Ever since not resigning with TVB, the two have been filming between Mainland & Hong Kong. Being at different places at the same time, they started to drift apart. At the beginning of the year, while Joyce was filming in Mainland, they were on a "cooling off" period [to see whether to continue on with their relationship]. But Marco did not hold up his end and was spotted with a long haired lady. The two were head on head and staring intently at each other, like a real couple.

To prove these reports true, a reporter stayed outside Marco and Joyce's house to see if the two would be in the same house. For 2 days, the reporter only saw Joyce going into the house, but there were no signs of Marco.

When the reporter saw Joyce, he showed her a picture [as evidence] of Marco and his new "girlfriend" and told her that he was willing to go with her to where Marco's new "girlfriend" was to ask her for an explination. Upon seeing the pictures, Joyce had no interest and said, "It is not necessary, I don't want to talk about it." As Joyce was leaving TVB's studio, she was stopped by another reporter and asked about their breakup, not denying and with a smile she replied, "I am not going to answer this question, don't ask me."

-------
60699:
What??? These are only reports so until they come forward to say they did break up, I'm compelled to not believe these reports. I can't believe it, they are the only couple I care about because I watched them blossom from AR.

Edited by 60699, 02 May 2007 - 03:59 AM.

#2 azn_chick

azn_chick

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:29 AM

I don't believe it. They were always like the perfect lovey-dovey couple in my mind.
I thought they were definitely gonna get married soon too.
I'm refusing to believe in anything until they have come forward to the media too.
This is just sad if it's true. C'mon, 9 years of a relationship.... that's a really really long time!!!!

#3 eternityxdream

eternityxdream

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:32 AM

i hope it's not true since they've bêen together for so long and they even planned to buy a house together in mainland...

#4 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 03:52 AM

I really hope this isn't true. They've been together for so long. It was so sweet seeing their relationship grow since AR. They were pretty much my dream couple, and looked like the most perfect match. Until they admit this themselves, I'll just see this as one of those "relationship-breaking" reports. I really hope they get things settled quickly. I'm so sad about this :(

Edited by mv_288, 02 May 2007 - 04:07 AM.

#5 ghuojk

ghuojk

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1800 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:09 AM

It doesn't sound like they've broken up. Until they've announced it I wouldn't believe these rumours.

#6 kailie

kailie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1375 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:10 AM

9 yrs. a long time. we will all wait and see what happen next. can't rely on the media.

#7 lidothief

lidothief

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:12 AM

At first, I was like NOOOOO. After reading the report, Marco and Joyce didn't even make any clarification so I am not taking this report in..

#8 katyxb

katyxb

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:14 AM

WHAT?! they been together like forever! I'm not sure if its true or not but hopefully it isn't though, I like them two together. But then again we would only know if they openly say that they are broken up and usually hk stars don't do that.

#9 babiibluez

babiibluez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:16 AM

aww! how sad if this is true. they are such a cute couple! i really thought that they would last..but i mean if they never see each other anymore..it does hurt the relationship. reporters should leave joyce alone! it's embarrassing to report that she has been cheated on..

#10 kloey

kloey

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1580 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:30 AM

i hope its not true...
i cant believe this...they look like such a good and sweet couple....hope its not true

#11 x melon nii

x melon nii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:34 AM

are u serious! i hope its not true... they were such a cute couple! i thought they were going to get marry soon too ;[

#12 dusty_mui

dusty_mui

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:39 AM

they were together for long, hope this is not true it would be sad to see them breaking up~~

#13 jliang69

jliang69

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:42 AM

are they serious? i heard this on the radio too and i couldnt believe it. they were together so so long though! egh, i wont completely believe it until they admit it or something.

#14 aznawm

aznawm

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:47 AM

I hope this is not true. I always thought they were a very sweet couple. It would be sad for such a long term relationship to end.

#15 couffdropx

couffdropx

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2043 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:48 AM

this better not be true. hopefully it's only rumors. they seemed like sucha good couple and they've been together for sucha long time too. i wont believe it unless they confirm it.

#16 LazyGurl

LazyGurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:51 AM

hope this rumor isn't ture...quite sad if they do cause they have been together for such a long time...wonder when the truth will come out.

#17 PinkAngel506

PinkAngel506

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1305 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:52 AM

omg i was shocked when i saw the title. ai ya i hope its not true, they were such a kute couple in AR nd were soo swt in events with the two.

#18 endlessluv42

endlessluv42

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:58 AM

Aww..that's really too bad. I thought they could have survived. But I guess not. I hope this piece of news is false.

#19 m0us3

m0us3

AF fan

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2747 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:06 AM

broke up??!!
o_O

oh well..at least they lasted pretty long...for a celebrity couple...

#20 dujun

dujun

★ girlfriend of nation boyfriend

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5235 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:18 AM

I'm not going to believe this report until they said it! I'm guessing that this is one of the obstacles they have to overcome now. And I thought they were already married. They are such a sweet and cute couple! I hope this report is untrue!

#21 Fairytale_ Angel

Fairytale_ Angel

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1654 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:18 AM

wat??? that cannot be! Their been together 9 years how can they jus end it like that? i doubt their apart since they been together for 9 years. Jus hoping these news aren't true.

#22 cuteazncal

cuteazncal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1497 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:38 AM

aww... I thought they were a very cute couple too... I didn't know it's been 9 years but I loved to see together in Armed Reaction..!! They were cute...I hope that this is not true too... Poor Joyce being asked by Reporters about this... No one wants to talk about their boyfriend cheating... if its true

#23 th1s_sweet

th1s_sweet

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1924 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:41 AM

OMG I really don't want to believe this.. it's been 9 years already? I loved their chemistry in AR, they were so cute! I don't think they would break up after 9 years of being together..

#24 Sammi_2nite

Sammi_2nite

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:46 AM

wow i didn't even no that they were dating
i love them since AR,
aww is that the reason why theres no AR 5
cause they didn;t resign to tvb

#25 GL*GH

GL*GH

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:48 AM

hope they havent broken up
they are one of the very few sweet couples in hk showbiz who have been together for quite a while and known for being a great match

#26 sweet_kisses

sweet_kisses

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:53 AM

hmm...i dont think its true...just because marco wasnt "seen" going home for a few days doesnt necessarily mean they broke up, hes just prob somewhere filming and busy with work...other than that at least i hope its not true cause they seem to be a sweet couple and been dating for almost a decade...

#27 Gojita

Gojita

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:22 AM

No way? I hope this report is not tru!! That would be such a waste in their relationship! Mostly since they both have decided to do mainland jobs to get more money! I hope that their relationship will get better!! *cross my fingeres*

#28 mv_288

mv_288

Super Poster

• Forum Masters
  • 15337 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:25 AM

Joyce Tang Lai Ming and Marco Ngai Chun Kit were always regarded as passionately in love, but there were rumors that the pair have ended their 9 year relationship!

Allegedly, Joyce and Marco broke up several months ago. Marco moved out of Joyce's apartment and has met another girlfriend.

Aside from filming for TVB, Joyce has been staying home to repair her broken heart.

Marco had a colorful dating history. Before dating Joyce, he had several ex-girlfriends, generating much gossip. However once Marco started dating Joyce, his habits stabilized and the two moved into together. Since Joyce and Marco were often spotted together, they were nicknamed "Siamese Twins."

Since Marco and Joyce discontinued their contract with TVB, they were often separated due to work schedules. Their relationship turned from passionate to cool. Early in 2007, when Marco and Joyce were filming in China, their relationship was already on the rocks.

Marco was photographed going out with another woman earlier in the month. The pair appeared to be quite intimate, staring into each others' eyes while pressing forehead to forehead. They appeared to be a couple in love.

Caption: Marco spotted holding hands with the woman in the above photo.

Around Lunar New Year, Joyce returned to Hong Kong, but Marco was spotted holding hands with another woman. Marco and the woman had just returned from an overseas trip.

To authenicate whether Joyce and Marco truly broke up, reporters waited outside their apartment for several days. But Marco was nowhere in sight. Aside from stepping outside to film "Harmony Passion," Joyce spent most of her spare time at home.

Joyce recently filmed a breast enhancement ad. When reporters asked whether Marco will be benefiting from Joyce's increased bust size, she said she didn't know and told reporters to ask Marco directly. This alarmed reporters as in the past, Joyce often spoke about Marco.

When reporters tried to contact Marco, only his voice mail picked up. When reporters contacted Joyce regarding the photo of Marco with his "new girlfriend," Joyce said calmly, "I do not want to see it."
Reporters asked Joyce directly as to whether she broke up with Marco? "I don't want to answer that question; please don't ask me!"

Credit:Jayne

#29 Guest_Sport3888_*

Guest_Sport3888_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:27 AM

No way....It's really hard to believe this, they didn't even respond and teh pictures don't really tell much, guess will have to wait for their response. Seriously thought they'd be together forever. They got together during first part of AR when they acted as a couple. Really hard to believe this since they've been together for so long.

#30 XxlavenderxX

XxlavenderxX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:29 AM

but they were so cute together, seeing them in armed reaction together. honestly, i thought they wud've gotten married by now. I guess it's cause before they're in TVB and they see each other all the time. You know that chinese saying "yut jeen sherng ching" . I think that her filming in mainland china proves how strong their love really is. It seems like it's break up season for everyone now. Everyone is breaking up.!!!

#31 ichiro51

ichiro51

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:42 AM

Joyce and Marco were a gr8 couple on and off camera. I'm assuming that they split because of their problems that sparked up recently. Good luck to the both of them.

#32 babyblue-twinkle

babyblue-twinkle

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:43 AM

ahhhh, no freaking way!!! They are one of the cutest and sweetest celebrity couples in HK!! oh, i hope this isn't true...

#33 .Lolly-Pop*

.Lolly-Pop*

JAEJAE <3

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3898 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:44 AM

Hmm.. And I thought they are getting married sooner or later since they had been thru' so long. But on the other hand, I don't believe in those rumors and the reaction of both Marco and Joyce does not prove anything ^-^ So what if he will to hold hands with another woman?!!

#34 cutie_princez

cutie_princez

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:51 AM

:shocked: Wow ...so surprising to hear..I thought they were such a sweet couple...and were going to get married sometime..sad :crying:

#35 d0ggiel0ver

d0ggiel0ver

& it's lovee '♥

• Forum Crew
  • 3892 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:54 AM

i hope its not true .. they were really sweet together :lol: and also it would be a waste of 9 years!
and even if they re breaking up, i hope its not because marco has another girl ..

#36 ohmyshawty

ohmyshawty

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:55 AM

if it was true, this is one of the saddest break up. i love them in AR, and wow 9 yrs is a freaking long time. so sad for them.

#37 miss scarlett

miss scarlett

chinked-out

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2404 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:57 AM

Oh wow. I'm refusing to believe this, but I think this report might be true. It's such a shame that this was to happen. Watching their relationship bloom in AR, I seriously thought Marco and Joyce will be a long lasting couple and will probably eventually marry, like Esther and Nick. I really hope this isn't true.

Joyce or Marco still haven't confirmed a break-up, so for now, I'll just have to stick to what I think is true.

#38 kiwi3

kiwi3

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4579 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:59 AM

I hope that this news isn't real because i always thought that Joyce and Marco were such agreat couple and they have been together for so many years they were pratically married. I guess we will have to wait and see if this is really true.

#39 mun2

mun2

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:03 AM

omg thats so sad..i hope its not true.....they're such a sweet sweet couple.......it would be such a waste to break up after 9 years...

#40 swtvtgrl

swtvtgrl

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 07:05 AM

I don't believe this! Joyce and Marco have been together for soooooooo long. I've seen them as a couple ever see AR 1. A 9 year relationship' is definitely somethin'!