Ying Ye 3+1 - OST

263 replies to this topic

#1 Samm1e

My name is Sammie

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:08 AM

The theme song will be sang by 5566. The MV was filmed recently with Jason as main lead in it. Qiao En will also be filming her MV within this few days.

The picture of Jason in the MV.

Posted Image

Posted Image

:whistle :whistle

Ying Ye San Jia Yi OST
Produced by: J-Stars
Artists: 5566, Ming Dao & Chen Qiao En
Release Date: 3 Aug 2007

Song List:

1) Open Theme song - 樱野3+1主题曲 [终极陷阱/Yes Sir!] (Final Trap, YES,SIR!)
演唱/Artist :5566 孟哲/ 绍伟/ 仁甫/ 协志
词曲:Skot Suyama /柯呈雄/许孟哲/郭建良
Lyrics and English Tranlation by Minivicki
Pinyin by fanofsam

Spoiler

2) 野蛮女友 (Wild Girlfriend)
演唱:陈乔恩 /Artist : Chen Qian En
词 : 吴易纬 曲 : 小王子 / 花轮
English Translation by Lamly & THH

Spoiler

3) 寻友启示 (Search for friend notice)
演唱: 明道(MD)+ 许孟哲(MZ) )/Artist: Ming Dao & Meng Zhe
词:金放 曲:柳涛/张亚雄
English Tranlation by Minivicki
Pinyin by alice183

Spoiler

4) Ending Theme Song 樱野3+1片尾曲
再次相信/Zai Ci Xiang Xin (To Believe Again)
演唱: 明道+ 陈乔恩 / Artist Ming Dao & Qiao En
词:樱野/柯呈雄/祝锵博 曲: Goran Kralj
English Tranlation by JCQE
Pinyin by alice183

Spoiler

5)其实你懂我 / You do understand me
演唱:陈乔恩 / Artist : Qiao En
词:蔡慧盈/柯呈雄 曲:Lars Quang/祝锵博James
Lyrics and English Translation by Minivicki

Spoiler

6) 没有不可能 / Nothing is Impossible
演唱:许孟哲 /Artist : Jason Hsu
中文词:郭苇昀/柯呈雄 词曲:Hiroyama,Naoto / Ganeko, Yamato / Murayama,Yoh / Murayama, Ryo / Hokama, Hiroki

Spoiler

credits to lamly for collating part of the lyrics

Edited by hippokathy88, 30 May 2008 - 10:38 AM.
removed dead YT links

#2 KimmyDimmy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:33 AM

wow, he looks kinda different then what i saw before in 100% senorita...lol. cant wait for qiao en's mv then....is there a mingen collaboration???? i just love these 2 to death so yea...jus wondering....hope so....=D

#3 Dizchan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:38 AM

lol, he has to stand on something to look taller than the girl. xDD
Couldn't they just find someone shorter than him?

#4 Lamly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:38 AM

8 dimmy, yes Mingen are singing the ending theme song, call To Believe Again. Will post the lyrics once I find them.

#5 miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:07 PM

Eh, not to criticise 56's singing or offend any fans, but I don't really like the opening song.
I think it sounded really like one of 56's previous songs(have no idea which(maybe westside story's one song?) but yeah, the non-rapping parts tune sounded familiar).
And the rapping part, I kindof think MZ sounded breathless?

The song itself wasn't that outstanding. It's not really a fast song cuz it wasn't really fast, neither was it a slow song. It's liek those inbetween songs to me. And it's like it just sounds like a normal standard song that won't really grab me and make me feel like listening to it again and again the way WZBQW's songs did. I'm kindof disappointed with the opening song. I think SET/J-Star should have chose a song with nicer tune or something. 56's new album took so long and finally there's a new song of theirs but in the end, the tune and all that wasn't that great and attractive.

Btw, fanofsam, can you add all the lyrics to the topicstart? The english+chinese versions. So that the topicstart can be better. :thumbsup

Edited by minivicki, 12 July 2007 - 02:08 PM.

#6 xin_er

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:15 PM

quite true... YYSJY theme song is a bit like gdtw de theme song.. it almost whole song rap, sometime i really can;t heard wat they are singing.. but the chorus is better.. well.. now i looking forward to 7/23 of ending song...

#7 Samm1e

My name is Sammie

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:21 PM

I agreed, it sound a bit like "Fire", the soundtrack they did for Ghost Rider and recorded in Love Miracle3.

I was hoping for something more powerful. Really... no offence to 5566 fans. I hope the one by Ming Dao is better. He has got a soothing voice so perhaps he did a ballad, then it would make the OST album more enticing.

#8 lime_vp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:50 PM

the opening song is ok...quite catchy. but is is quite like some other 5566 songs, and plus i have the feeling that it's supposed to be a rap, but they are only semi-rapping...like not as fast paced and intense a rap should be, and not like a normal song either. ok now im just being weird ^_^*

and btw is the 5566 mv for the opening song out yet?

#9 KimmyDimmy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 05:50 PM

haha, everyone seems to agree on that too about 5566's opening song....i dont like it that much since theres more rapping to it...wasnt catchy at the moment...hopefully there will be better songs in the drama and in the ost. and thanks lamly for the info on mingen collaboration....=DD

#10 lime_vp

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:05 AM

hi, Lamly, for the song list, maybe you could number them or use bullets or something, because right now its kinda confusing because some people might think the chinese version and the english translation are two different songs, just like me awhile ago i was like WHOA why are so many songs out already? jsut a suggestion..

#11 cgrl80

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:23 AM

Lamly.. may be beside the title, you can write English version/Pingyin version/Chinese version

that might help less confusion... :) for once, i thought they are all different songs.. haha

Edited by cgrl80, 13 July 2007 - 12:24 AM.

#12 Lamly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:10 AM

Thanks guys, I've changed it, see wether it's better now.

Theme song is not that appealing to me as well. Hopefully the other songs will be better. Looking forward to Qiao En's songs the most. Can't wait for the end of the month.

Off topic: Fanofsam, can you tell me how to post up youtube window like you did there? Thanks

#13 Lamly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:25 PM

View Postxin_er, on Jul 13 2007 9 23 PM, said:

in utube.. do u see the Embed link?? than copy and paste will do le...
anyway i waiting to heard YYSJY ending song.... :thumbsup

I've tried that, but the screen never come up after I've post it, just the actual link.

#14 dreamstar

<3 FTTS vol.7;

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,453 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 01:46 PM

thank you for the song preview =)
the song sounds bland.. i dont know.. for me the non-rap parts sounds really dull??
its kind of disappointing seeing 5566's new song is this =X I wish they do some ballads. They havent had any new songs since forever (the Jstars album dont really count)

I cant help but to notice that jason have to stand on a block to match the girl's stilettos on the 2nd photo. lols
i thought the OST is pretty fair. mengzhe have 2 songs (5566 + dueting mingdao), mingdao have 2 songs (one duet with qiaoen and one with mengzhe) and qiaoen have 2 songs as well (one solo and oe duet)

Edited by dreamstar, 13 July 2007 - 01:49 PM.

#15 miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 02:30 PM

QE might have 3 songs. And there might be one more song that's un-announced.
I think the OST is distributed evenly too but some fans just always think that their idol is being treated unfairly or given less share.

Anyway, I've changed my mind about the theme song. Did you guys see the new preview of YYSJY yet? Well, I think the song fitted great with the preview! Ok, the part they took was great and made the preview much more exciting. I think this song by itself doesn't sound great but I loved it with the preview lor. Maybe cuz SET took the better part of the song for the preview haha. Anyway, with the preview, I'm liking this song much more already.

#16 shiro401

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:06 PM

Yeah, at first I thought the song was blah. Too much rap part, and not enough melody. I was expecting something more catchy than this. I was hoping that I would like it better when I see it integrated with the series. And now, after seeing the preview, I think the song matched it fairly well. I'm still keeping hope that I will feel warmer and warmer toward that song as I watch this series.

Can't wait for MD-QE duet now... :D

#17 trinity_0_0_7

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 05:17 PM

View PostLamly, on Jul 12 2007 8 10 PM, said:

Thanks guys, I've changed it, see wether it's better now.

Theme song is not that appealing to me as well. Hopefully the other songs will be better. Looking forward to Qiao En's songs the most. Can't wait for the end of the month.

Off topic: Fanofsam, can you tell me how to post up youtube window like you did there? Thanks

put [ youtube] in the front of the youtube link and then put [/ youtube] at the end of it. or at least thats how i did it before, dunno if they changed it.
(remove the space btw the bracket and youtube, i had to put a space there to prevent it from thinking i was putting up a video)

Edited by trinity_0_0_7, 13 July 2007 - 05:20 PM.

#18 KimmyDimmy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:12 PM

haha, im with you shiro401. hoping to fall in love with all the other songs in the series. lols. =D md+qe...cant waittt

#19 shiro401

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:02 AM

According to http://www.maxparty..../blog.asp?48435, There will be a singing and signing event for the OST on August 4-5... only 5566 attending though... kinda weird that MD and QE are not going to join 5566 in this promotion, since they sang the ending song. Could it be because they're too busy filming? :unsure:

#20 Samm1e

My name is Sammie

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:58 AM

Here is another song.... a RAP solo by Jason. Seems that Jason will sing in a lot of songs.

Spoiler

Will come back to edit this later on with the pinyin so everyone can sing along when the song is out. :thumbsup :whistle

#21 miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:38 AM

View Postshiro401, on Jul 17 2007 10 02 AM, said:

According to http://www.maxparty..../blog.asp?48435, There will be a singing and signing event for the OST on August 4-5... only 5566 attending though... kinda weird that MD and QE are not going to join 5566 in this promotion, since they sang the ending song. Could it be because they're too busy filming? :unsure:
Haha. How busy can they be with filming? While filming's important, promoting their own drama's OST is important too. I hope J-Star isn't planning on throwing the focus of the YYSJY ost on 56 when MD and QE is the lead.
I think J-Star seems always unable to come up with a good schedule for their artistes. They better let MD and QE be at the OST promotions.
And if 5566 is the only one going for the OST promotion, hopefully the focus will remain on Ying Ye San Jia Yi instead of the ending up promoting the two other dramas by Xie Zhi and Shao Wei respectively. Especially since if MD/QE ends up not making if for filming, MZ might not be there too. Well, that's all a if.

MZ's doing another rap? :whistle His short rap in the theme song wasn't that great already. I kindof thought he sounded breathless. I have doubts on this solo song by him plus rap. It would have been better if it's a slow song or something? I'm not sure. But I don't think MZ's rapping is that great although it might be the best out of 56 perhaps.
The theme song already disappointed me a lot. I hope the other songs won't. MZ hopefully can shock us with his performance.

Edited by minivicki, 17 July 2007 - 11:33 AM.

#22 miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:37 AM

Ignore all my ifs in the previous post:
櫻野3+1原聲帶簽唱會
8/4(六)5566力挺孟哲 現身簽唱

1300 台北車站南二門(5566、明道、喬恩)
1800 三立完全娛樂-櫻野3+1完全Happy(5566、明道、喬恩)
I think J-Star updated the website. The promotion activity in 4th augest now has both ming dao and qiao en's name included. So does the WQYL happy. Should be both promoting the OST. I wonder if 56's going on WQYL Happy as guest, who's hosting? Don't tell me they're getting KONE like they did quite a few times, that will have the whole place super pack!

#23 Lamly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:16 AM

According to the lastest news about the OST.
Refer here if you can read Chinese http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=230507069 (If someone can translate it in the news section, appreaciated lots)

Ming Dao will only have two duets, one with Qiao En (the ending theme song) and one with Meng Zhe.
And Qiao En will indeed have 2 solos + 1 duet with Ming Dao.

I'm glad they are all doing the OST promotions together. Hope 5566 can stick to their group so Mingen and be next to each other. :love: Soung harsh but that's what I want.

Beside Mingen looked soo cute in their new uniform.

#24 tracee245

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:05 AM

so the OST is pretty much confirmed with all the songs out. dont wanna sound like a selfish mingdao fan, but i really do wish that mingdao had one more song. because now looking at it, mengzhe and qiaoen each have their solo(s) and a total of 3 songs each while mingdao only has 2 duets. also, i think it will make more mingdao fans buy the OST since many were looking forward to his "solo" song. but aww well, can't have everything. i'm still excited about the OST, really dying to get my hands on it but none of my relatives are going back to taiwan or china until next year. poor me :( also, really hope qiaoen's other solo will be a slow, meaningful song, i always tend to like that type best :D

#25 miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:40 AM

View Posttracee245, on Jul 18 2007 8 05 AM, said:

so the OST is pretty much confirmed with all the songs out. dont wanna sound like a selfish mingdao fan, but i really do wish that mingdao had one more song. because now looking at it, mengzhe and qiaoen each have their solo(s) and a total of 3 songs each while mingdao only has 2 duets. also, i think it will make more mingdao fans buy the OST since many were looking forward to his "solo" song. but aww well, can't have everything. i'm still excited about the OST, really dying to get my hands on it but none of my relatives are going back to taiwan or china until next year. poor me :( also, really hope qiaoen's other solo will be a slow, meaningful song, i always tend to like that type best :D
Hm.. I think for starts, 2 half duet is quite a lot for MD le. QE afterall had the small solo in KONE's song before and the duet with Yu Rong in AQMFS OST to like lay a base so it's not totally new for her to sing solo. MZ did a solo with 183 last time for Xiang Xin dunno what. I dunno, but that might have affected the ratio of songs, since unlike MD who's still starting out with going solo, QE and MZ had previous songs. Plus QE's the only girl among all of them so as a OST should balance the female/male songs ratio, she will thus get more share of solos.

MD's already the main lead for this drama so I think it's good already! It's not like he didn't sing in the OST at all. 2 half duet is quite a lot?

That means 183 and 7F definitely have no songs though? Does that mean 56 have more chances of guest starring in the drama? Since they sang the theme song afterall.

#26 miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:31 PM

Ah... Xia Tian intro today, the background music was Wild Girlfriend.
Although I can't say that the singing was really great(I think QE only did an ok job), the tune was definitely great! It really caught me and I'm loving the song.

#27 tracee245

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:37 PM

View Postminivicki, on Jul 18 2007 5 40 AM, said:

Hm.. I think for starts, 2 half duet is quite a lot for MD le. QE afterall had the small solo in KONE's song before and the duet with Yu Rong in AQMFS OST to like lay a base so it's not totally new for her to sing solo. MZ did a solo with 183 last time for Xiang Xin dunno what. I dunno, but that might have affected the ratio of songs, since unlike MD who's still starting out with going solo, QE and MZ had previous songs. Plus QE's the only girl among all of them so as a OST should balance the female/male songs ratio, she will thus get more share of solos.

MD's already the main lead for this drama so I think it's good already! It's not like he didn't sing in the OST at all. 2 half duet is quite a lot?

That means 183 and 7F definitely have no songs though? Does that mean 56 have more chances of guest starring in the drama? Since they sang the theme song afterall.
yup, yup, guess can't expect TOO much, after all mingdao never sung solo before. won't gripe anymore, hehe.
if 183 club couldn't participate, i was at least hoping for 7 flowers. :( not a big fan of 5566..

#28 meosles

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:49 PM

Agree. I'm happy that QE gets two solo. Hoping that the other one will be a slow song too. Wonder when the lyrics for the other song will be out?

From all the songs that are revealed so far, I like the friendship song between MD and MZ the most. At least from the lyrics, I like it the most. Looking forward to hearing it.

#29 miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:53 PM

View Posttracee245, on Jul 18 2007 9 37 PM, said:

yup, yup, guess can't expect TOO much, after all mingdao never sung solo before. won't gripe anymore, hehe.
if 183 club couldn't participate, i was at least hoping for 7 flowers. :( not a big fan of 5566..
Hm, but you can't deny that the theme song had to be sang by a male group and 56 would have done it better than 183, especially with Jacky gone and all that.

I think cuz they involved 56, that's why they didn't involve 7F, cuz will have too many people. And it might spark arguments about why 183 is not included too. So they decided to leave both out. Just guessing.

#30 KimmyDimmy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:46 AM

i guess what you said is true minivicki.....about including 183&7F....but it kinda sucks since i was hoping for these 2 bands involved...but i guess its ok...lols(: does anyone know when the ost comes out??? is it somewhere near next month? just wondering....

#31 miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:34 AM

View Post(8 dimmy_kiwi, on Jul 19 2007 7 46 AM, said:

i guess what you said is true minivicki.....about including 183&7F....but it kinda sucks since i was hoping for these 2 bands involved...but i guess its ok...lols(: does anyone know when the ost comes out??? is it somewhere near next month? just wondering....
It's been confirmed as 3rd August. 4th and 5th will have quite a bit of promotion activities of the OST plus WQYL Happy, in which even 56 will attend. We'll see a lot of 56 in OST promotion of YY3+1 I guess.

#32 xin_er

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

i was just wonder.. YYSJY ost really gg to have 5songs only meh?? will it possible next monday out another lyric?(cos look like everyweek 1 lyric out de).. if next mon do not out any lyric that reallly mean ost only have 5songs.. hai.. i hope to have one more songs..5songs seen to be quite little

#33 miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 12:47 PM

View Postxin_er, on Jul 19 2007 5 52 PM, said:

i was just wonder.. YYSJY ost really gg to have 5songs only meh?? will it possible next monday out another lyric?(cos look like everyweek 1 lyric out de).. if next mon do not out any lyric that reallly mean ost only have 5songs.. hai.. i hope to have one more songs..5songs seen to be quite little
Eh, don't think is 5 songs. Last news released said QE had 2 solos.
So it should be:
56 - theme
MD - Duet with MZ and QE
MZ - Duet with MD, theme plus solo
QE - Duet with MD plus 2 solo
That's 6 songs in total already which seems to be around the no of songs each OST have. They still have instrumental songs afterall.
It would be better if they have a slow male song too though. So far all the male songs seem to be quite fast?

Btw, anyone needs pinyin translation for any of the OST songs besides theme? I didn't do them cuz I figure there might not be demand for it. But let me know if you want a pinyin translation.

Edited by minivicki, 20 July 2007 - 10:35 AM.

#34 KimmyDimmy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:51 PM

thanks for the update minivicki. =D then cant wait for the ost....excited to watch the series. teheh(;

#35 friends19

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:40 PM

I'm really looking forward to hearing Qiao en and Ming Dao's duet together! Hopefully when the MV is completed someone can post it here?

#36 miniv

Addict

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:12 PM

Omg, everyone, watch the fifth preview. The background music was a super nice song and I think it's QE's other solo. It sounded great. the best song out of all the songs we heard so far(which has 56's theme, QE's Wild Girlfriend, MZ's solo)
The tune was great and I think QE did a great job on the singing too! Her voice was really good. I think she did a better job with this song than Wild Girlfriend.

#37 cgrl80

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:49 PM

View Postminivicki, on Jul 21 2007 6 12 AM, said:

Omg, everyone, watch the fifth preview. The background music was a super nice song and I think it's QE's other solo. It sounded great. the best song out of all the songs we heard so far(which has 56's theme, QE's Wild Girlfriend, MZ's solo)
The tune was great and I think QE did a great job on the singing too! Her voice was really good. I think she did a better job with this song than Wild Girlfriend.

couldn't agree with u more on this.. i juz watched 6th preview too... im totally in love with the song.. its sounds so cute and the melody is super nice..matches perfectly with QE voice... definitely the best song out of YY OST that we heard so far.... :thumbsup

#38 Lamly

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:21 PM

Qian En's second solo indeed sounded very sweet and cute. I'm hoping Mingen would be the same? How come there are not a lot of news about OST now a day. Apart from Mingen duet debuting tomorrow.

#39 xin_er

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 641 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:56 PM

qe solo song really nice... i think the lyrics for qe another solo song will be out today/tml bah.. and can;t wait to tml de ending song.. and i think qe another solo song title should be [受傷卻安靜] .. because from here : http://forum.settv.c...pic.php?t=92266
強烈的抒情搖滾讓整個劇情的張力更加扣人心弦!明道這次的聲音更具情感爆發力,而呼應的喬恩則一如她在劇中的感情位置[受傷卻安靜],留給明道這位男主角把故事說完,等明道大聲的說[請你再次相信]...歌詞中巧妙的把夏天的個性融入當中,等戲一播出,相信大家更能感受[阿將]對[夏天]的感情...
last time i also thinking, how come they [ ] the 受傷卻安靜.. maybe should be the title?

Edited by xin_er, 22 July 2007 - 12:58 PM.

#40 cgrl80

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 06:59 PM

anyone notice the MingEn duet at the end of 13mins preview??? although it's quite short but i think it is MingEn duet... it sounds really sweettt.... im totally loving it :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users