Real/Reel Life Celebrity Couples
Posted 01 September 2007 - 12:11 PM
Also list down all couples that you saw on some tv/movie or any project that you'd want to transition from reel to real...
From Reel to Real
1. Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye - co-stars on the set of Sweet 18 but really fell for each other during the filming of the movie My Boyfriend is Type B... officially together for 4 years...
2. Yun Jung Hoon and Han Ga In - Met while filiming an old korean series (which i forgot the title of) and now married for 2 years...
3. Eric Mun and Park Shi Yeon - Did not meet on any project but thought of including them here since both of them are high profiled celebrities because of each of their accomplishment...
4. Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun - co-stars on the set of the series "Lovers", did some pretty hot scenes and confirmed their relationship via their own separate sites on the internet...
Those that i'd want to see from Reel to Real
1. Hyun Bin and Kim Sun Ah - Need i say more? The chemistry that these two shared during the filming of My lovely Samsoon was palpable on and offscreen... Despite the age difference there's something electrifying about their coupling and the off cam scenes that they shared together speak volumes of how well they see each other... I think if Sun Ah did not have a boyfriend during the filming of this series, they could have been good together... It was even rumored that Binnie harbored a secret crush on Sun Ah because of their rapport during filming...
2. Daniel Henney and Jung Ryeo Won - Another pairing in My Lovely Samsoon... Both are great english speakers and both were raised in a western setting... Its easy to imagine that they can be together in real life, if not just because of their western twangs and gorgeous smiles...
http://img325.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img325/5955/dsc0001838525la.jpg
3. Kim Rae Won and Jung Ryeo Won - Ryeo won appears twice in my list not because im a ryeo won fan, but i think that her pairing with Rae Won is also worth mentioning... The scenes that they've shot in Australia for the filming of Which Star are You From are Hallmark perfect for a poster of a couple truly in love... they register great oncam and they exude the exuberance of a young couple in love...
4. Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye - Two virtual unknowns who were placed in a series that became a hit owing mostly aside from the uniqueness of the script to the intense chemistry that the two lead share... They created legions of fans and waves because of their pairing... if that is not an example of a couple who is a clear match for each other... i don't know what is...
What about you guys? Who makes your list? Please feel free to post... Thanks.
Posted 01 September 2007 - 12:58 PM
I want these couples to be a real couple.
LEE DONG WOOK & LEE DA HAE(my girl couple)
KIM JUNG HOON & YOON EUN HYE(goong-although they did not end up together im still for them)
WON BIN & SONG HYE KYO(autumn in my heart-they didnt end up in the series but they surely
look so good together
JI SUNG & EUGENE KIM-(save the last dance for me couple)
LEE JUNG JIN & SONG JI HYO(april kiss couple)
SONG IL GOOK & HAN HYE JIN(jumong couple)
RAIN & SHIN MIN AH(a love to kill couple)
KIM RAE WON & JUNG RYEO WON(which star are you from couple)
Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:20 PM
I wish that the following also become reel and real:
Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae from My Girl,
Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon from Princess Hours,
Kim Jae Won and Eugene from Wonderful Life,
Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hui from Love Story In Harvard
Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:24 PM
i just think Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye are SO cute together
it's pretty shocking to learn that they have been together for 4 years already.
sweet 18 is also one of my fav series too ^^
Yun Jung Hoon and Han Ga In are really cute too...
i really hope their marriage last
Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:46 PM
Lee Dong Wook/Lee Da Hae ~ Seol Gong-chan/Joo Yoo-rin > MY GIRL
Seo Do Young/Han Hyo Joo ~ Yoon Jae-ha/Park Eun-young > SPRING WALTZ
Joo Ji Hoon/Shin Min Ah ~ Oh Seung Ha/Seo Hae In > MAWANG
Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:34 AM
credit to asianfan
Joo Ji Hoon & Yoon Eun Hye (Their chemistry offscreen are even stronger than onscreen)
credit as label
Lee Jun Ki & Lee Da Hae (They openly admire and flirting with each other)
http://img266.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img266/3282/ldhljktm0.jpg
Jang Dong Gun & Choi Ji Woo (Dunno why but simply love these 2 beautiful people after watching drama Love)
http://img234.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img234/9334/j8497jackal35vu5.jpg
http://img165.imageshack is not allowed anymore.us/img165/264/7060913152414nl1.jpg
credit as label
Edited by lxandra, 13 September 2007 - 01:46 PM.
Posted 05 November 2008 - 03:59 AM
& sung yuri is dating her co star from one fine day yoo ha joon.
Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:11 PM
1) Joongbo couple - Kim Hyun Joong (SS501) & Hwangbo (Chakra)
2) Anbi couple - Andy (Shinhwa) & Solbi (Typhoon)
3) Alshin couple - Alex (Clazziquai) & Shinae (model)
4) Antwitch couple - Crown J (hiphop singer) & Seo In Young (Jewelry)
Posted 06 November 2008 - 09:00 AM
Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook, we willl always wish that someday they will cross path again and realize that the are the one who are meant to each other
Joo Ji Hoon and Eun Hye, they're cute.
Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:26 AM
Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:31 PM
kim bum & kim so eun - the SoEul couple. the chemistry between the two of them is really awesome. even though they are just a side couple in Boys Over Flowers, the popularity of their coupling even threatened to overtake the popularity of the main couple in the drama. the sheer love people have for this couple already cements their status as korea's newest cute couple.
kim hyun joong & goo hye sun - like kim bum & kim so eun this couple also made my Boys Over Flowers addiction a lot stronger than it was. hyun joong & hye sun's characters in the drama weren't supposed to end up together but their chemistry was so freaking amazing. every single one of their interactions is memorable & hyun joong also did mention once that he wanted to get closer to hye sun.
lee jin wook & chae rim - though chae rim is a couple of years older than jin wook i felt that both of them are extremely compatiable. i only sat through Formidable Rivals because of this couple. jin wook is so so handsome while chae rim is a real cutie pie. they make such a cute couple & of course their chemistry is undeniable. the ending of Formidable Rivals didn't satisfy me but at least the drama had the ChaeWook couple in it. these 2 should SO date!
joo ji hoon & shin min ah - the mahwang couple. ji hoon & min ah didn't even have a kissing scene in the drama. i think the closest they ever got was a hand holding scene & a hug yet their chemistry showed clearly. the behind the scenes of the drama was what got me hooked to this couple. ji hoon & min ah looked a bit awkward in the start but as they warmed up to each other it was pure magic. i saw how the two of them fooled around especially during the last few episodes in 'Devil' & gosh.. what a cute cute couple! : plus their steamy scenes in 'The Kitchen' was smoking hot. a totally sexy couple!
kim rae won & jang nara - the very first korean drama couple i fell in love with. rae won's & nara's interactions in 'My Love Patzzi' were hilarious, cute, sweet & touching all throughout the entire drama. rae won & nara are a mistmatch if you compare them physically but their bonding in the drama made me overlook everything else. they are such a random couple yet they've the spark between them.
Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:11 PM
1) Joongbo aka Lettuce couple- Kim Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo
Fell in love with each of their personalities. With such a big age gap, 6 years difference, at least they are captivities with their way to lives in. And it is peace to watch them, living in harmony like that.
2) SS501's Kim Hyun Joong & SNSD's Tiffany
Watched them in Star Golden Bell and Starking Variety show. Somehow i felt there's something with them. When they see each other, they smile sheepishly, what a cute couple!
3) SS501's Kim Kyu Jong & Wonder Girls's Yoobin
Duriing the episode of Joongbo WGM, omigosh it's just too cute to type it out..lols
4) Joo Ji Hoon & Yoon Eun Hye
5) Lee Dong Wook & Lee Da Hae
Same reason for number 4 & 5, the cute couples ever!
Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:11 PM
Kim Hyun Joong & Hwang Bo
They're just hilarious. Every episode made me laugh. And even though they beginning was really awkward they got really close towards the end and they just got on really well. Even though there were jokes here and there made by HyunJoong, lol.
Seo In Young & Crown J
Another WGM couple but out of them all I think they would have the highest chance of something happening between them two in real life. Even off camera they were really caring towards each other, especially Crown J, when SIY was on some show they rang him and tricked him into thinking she had actually been drinking in the day.
There's been quite a few couples thats been telling the public about their relationships, such as Hwayobi and Sleepy from Untouchable, ShinAe is getting married to someone from the states, I dont remember his name, I dont think he's famous and HyungDon with a scriptwriter. All of these are from WGM so far. Haha....xD
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users