AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Young Justice Bao 3 少年包青天III Shao Nian Bao Qing Tian 3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Hard drive

Hard drive

Spam Hater

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 05:39 AM

I've watched this series recently and decided to make a thread about it since I quite enjoyed watching it. I wrote the summary of this series using info from the one of the official sites, and partly from what I can remember while watching this series.

http://ent.sina.com....bqt3/index.html

Cast:

邓超——包拯
赵阳——公孙策
释小龙——展昭
秦丽——小蛮
杨蓉——小风筝
杨丽晓——小狸
贾一平——仁宗
邬倩倩——包大娘
许还山——郑王
李建义——封大
冯鹏飞——林忠义
吴樾——耶律俊才
何中华——庞统
韩晓——肖若水
李鹏——耶律文才

Synopsis:

This is the third installment of the popular Young Justice Bao series, and arguably the most popular out of the three, perhaps due to the added element of romance in addition to suspense throughout the series, with some comic relief in-between. Indeed, romance is a major theme in this series. It recounts the fictional tales of Bao Zheng and his pals in their younger days.

To put it simply, this is a detective series set in the Northern Song Dynasty, during the reign of the Chinese Emperor Renzong. The main protagonist of this series is the young Bao Zheng (in his early twenties), later the Prefect of Kaifeng, a man heralded for his wisdom and sense of justice. His is assisted by his buddies Gongsun Che - the Number One Scholar of Song Dynasty, and a teenage Zhao Zhao - a well-accomplished martial exponent. Together, they attempt to solve mysterious murder cases that come their way.

Posted ImagePosted Image

The story is divided into 6 arcs (May contain spoilers):

Spoiler

Edited by Hard drive, 07 September 2007 - 09:13 PM.

#2 cafebuon

cafebuon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:56 AM

i love this series the three main characters chemistry is really good and the crime is very good.

#3 cafebuon

cafebuon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:20 AM

i love this movie the characters and the mystery are really good

#4 gorfog

gorfog

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:10 AM

i dont really get the ending... did he die?? or it's just like all the other times when bao fell off the cliffs and miraculously lived?

#5 LittleKungFuGirl

LittleKungFuGirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:01 AM

It was a good idea to bring Shi Xiao Long back for the third installation. He was the only other person I accepted as Zhan Zhao besides Kenny Ho. The young man was endearing since the first installment, when he was only ten or eleven years old. Nice to see him grow up with this role....

#6 SnowWhites

SnowWhites

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:43 AM

I'd seen the odd episodes of this series. It's good bot only can find it in mandarin, and my understanding of mado is so rusty. I was hoping to find them in canto!

#7 andyho1993

andyho1993

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2009 - 09:55 PM

I've watched this series recently and decided to make a thread about it since I quite enjoyed watching it. I wrote the summary of this series using info from the one of the official sites, and partly from what I can remember while watching this series.

-live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-

Cast:

邓超——包拯
赵阳——公孙策
释小龙——展昭
秦丽——小蛮
杨蓉——小风筝
杨丽晓——小狸
贾一平——仁宗
邬倩倩——包大娘
许还山——郑王
李建义——封大
冯鹏飞——林忠义
吴樾——耶律俊才
何中华——庞统
韩晓——肖若水
李鹏——耶律文才

Synopsis:

This is the third installment of the popular Young Justice Bao series, and arguably the most popular out of the three, perhaps due to the added element of romance in addition to suspense throughout the series, with some comic relief in-between. Indeed, romance is a major theme in this series. It recounts the fictional tales of Bao Zheng and his pals in their younger days.

To put it simply, this is a detective series set in the Northern Song Dynasty, during the reign of the Chinese Emperor Renzong. The main protagonist of this series is the young Bao Zheng (in his early twenties), later the Prefect of Kaifeng, a man heralded for his wisdom and sense of justice. His is assisted by his buddies Gongsun Che - the Number One Scholar of Song Dynasty, and a teenage Zhao Zhao - a well-accomplished martial exponent. Together, they attempt to solve mysterious murder cases that come their way.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

What is the name of the girl who Zhao Xhan Like in this drama? Her english name Plz~ Thx

Hey what is the girl name that zhao zhan like in this drama? her english name plz!

-live urls are not allowed in your usergroup-

Cast:

邓超——包拯
赵阳——公孙策
释小龙——展昭
秦丽——小蛮
杨蓉——小风筝
杨丽晓——小狸
贾一平——仁宗
邬倩倩——包大娘
许还山——郑王
李建义——封大
冯鹏飞——林忠义
吴樾——耶律俊才
何中华——庞统
韩晓——肖若水
李鹏——耶律文才

Synopsis:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

What is the name of the girl who Zhao Xhan Like in this drama? Her english name Plz~ Thx

#8 moo1304

moo1304

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 08:37 PM

Hey what is the girl name that zhao zhan like in this drama? her english name plz!

her name is Yang li Xiao..Dunno the english name...
here's her blog http://blog.sina.com.cn/yanglixiao
she was born on 1992...that's mean she was 14 back then~

#9 mungnee

mungnee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 04:45 AM

i dont really get the ending... did he die?? or it's just like all the other times when bao fell off the cliffs and miraculously lived?

me too am confused on the ending. can someone let us know? thanks in advance.

It was a good idea to bring Shi Xiao Long back for the third installation. He was the only other person I accepted as Zhan Zhao besides Kenny Ho. The young man was endearing since the first installment, when he was only ten or eleven years old. Nice to see him grow up with this role....

haha .. I too agreed. Zhan Zhao is 1st - Kenny Ho, 2nd - Shi Xiao Long

#10 forevergirl

forevergirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:40 PM

does anyone where I can watch this with english sub pls

#11 Roneila

Roneila

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:13 PM

I liked Lu Yi and Ren Quan in YJB2....I haven't watched this one yet...Are they better than the old cast?